Cyberlord and Others attacked by Vigilante Part One

This is where you go to get IC news from roleplayed events in Celestial City. Comments MAY be OOC or IC, so please indicate which one. If OOC, put your comments in parentheses (()). If IC, please indicate which character you are doing.
Cybermonarch

Cyberlord and Others attacked by Vigilante Part One

Post by Cybermonarch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:07 pm

[18:10] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord frowned when he noticed her again. "YOU AGAIN?!? Listen. I've had a rough day, so I'd rather you NOT try and kill me today."
[18:13] Terminus made no attempt to communicate; she only attacked. She dashed towards Cyberlord at half the speed of sound, and telegraphed a punch as clearly as she could. She hoped he'd fall for his feint and attempt to teleport behind her, readying herself for a lethal strike if he did.
[18:14] Axel (axelrodster) is offline.
[18:14] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord was quick to draw out the Omni-blaster, set it to A.M. mode, and point it at her. If EMPS hadn't effected her, hopefully this would....when he noticed her try that, he activated Physical Full Burst without so much as a word, before being able to side step her telegraphed punch, thus allowing him to avoid the strike entirely, and fire a round of AM, or something that would likely hurt her a lot at her. "I'm done playing nice!"
[18:14] Omni-Blaster 1.0.3: OMEGA
[18:16] Nin (ninten92) is online.
[18:16] Arabella Namara --- FlashDancer (aranaea) is offline.
[18:16] Arabella Namara --- FlashDancer (aranaea) is online.
[18:16] Arabella Namara --- FlashDancer (aranaea) is offline.
[18:18] Second Life: Items successfully shared.
[18:20] Terminus: The vigilante was slowed by the antimagical projectile, but not stopped; her being was practically bursting with power, and it'd take a whole lot more than one round to put her down. With her electrokinesis temporarily disabled, she went for the next best thing: raw physical power. Her arm bulged almost comically as she morphed all the muscles within it into fast-fast-twitch muscles, and she went on the offensive. Elbow strikes, punches, palm thrusts and uppercuts came at Cyberlord like rain, her limbs practically blurring as she pressed the attack.
[18:21] Blue Rosencrans (bluephalkon) is online.
[18:22] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord kept using physical full burst to dodge every single one of those attacks, as if even one connected, he was a goner. He knew that, and so he also kept firing AM shots at her head, shoulders, chest, everywhere, and trying to fire with pin point accuracy. Also, if there were any nearby cars that were computerized, he'd mentally make a note to repay their owners, and try to use his brain chip to hack into one of them, and have it try to crash into Terminus. Cyberlord was desperate.
[18:24] Runsfer Greycloak-Miles (runsfer.miles) is offline.
[18:27] Runsfer Greycloak-Miles (runsfer.miles) is online.
[18:27] Terminus: The skull-masked woman was gritting her teeth in frustration. How was it that this man, a mere mortal, was so thoroughly capable of evading her strikes? The fact that her electrokinesis was suppressed didn't exactly help, but still! She spent so much time pondering the matter that she didn't notice the hacked car coming her way. It struck her head-on, but its effect was less than what her opponent might have hoped for. Her current mass hovered somewhere around 10 tons. In other words, she was heavier and more dense than her equivalent volume made entirely of tungsten. The vehicle was wrapped around her form as she stumbled forward, looking far more annoyed than injured. She tore herself free of the wreckage, picked it up, and attempted to flatten Cyberlord like an insect.
[18:28] PlayFullMesh is online.
[18:28] Chibi Sky (chibisky) is offline.
[18:28] Abbi Sorbet is online.
[18:29] Runsfer Greycloak-Miles (runsfer.miles) is offline.
[18:30] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord did not want to be hit with the vehicle, and so he dodged yet again. What was with this homicidal maniac, and trying to kill him repeatedly? With that, he used his brain chip to send out an SOS, on all frequencies, to anyone who could pick it up. Physical Full Burst could not be used forever, which meant he had to find another way of dispatching her, one that preferably could be executed soon. In the transmission he sent out, he said. -If any of you get this transmission I am currently in the process of fighting for my life against a deranged vigilante. Send HELP!- With that, he'd switch to Plasma, and get a safe distance, firing at the fuel tank of the car to turn it into an explosion. She had to be vulnerable to SOMETHING, right?
[18:30] Nin (ninten92) is offline.
[18:30] Abbi Sorbet is offline.
[18:33] Runsfer Greycloak-Miles (runsfer.miles) is online.
[18:34] Omni-Blaster 1.0.3: Plasma
[18:34] Abbi Sorbet is online.
[18:37] Diannah DeCuir is offline.
[18:41] Terminus was completely enveloped by the explosion that resulted from the vehicle's fuel tank detonating, and the great ball of flame hid her from sight for a few scant seconds. When the rush of fire and air abated, Terminus stood almost completely uninjured. Flames of that temperature were an inconvenience to her at most. "That tickled." she wrote. Without warning, she dove down into the ground. It was as if she was a ghost; the pavement bore no trace of her passing, and no physical evidence remained that she had even been there.
[18:41] Axel (axelrodster) is online.
[18:42] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord frowned, made a mental note to build a matter transporter, a phase disruptor and a whole host of other gadgets, got off the street, set the Omni-Blaster to Ice, and tried to freeze the entire street. He wasn't armed enough to deal with this crap.
[18:44] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord sent another transmission. -Don't just dawdle. Send FUCKING HELP!- For Cyberlord to cuss meant this was seriously serious business.\]
[18:44] Terminus: The vigilante reappeared with her bladed gauntlet activated, tearing out of the ground where Cyberlord had just been standing. The force of her attack likely would have bisected him from crotch to skull if he hadn't moved. Frustrated that her intangibility hadn't given her an easy victory, she used her recovered electrokinetic powers to launch herself towards him, blade outstretched for an impaling strike.
[18:45] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord fired an AM shot at her, while dodging yet again. Okay, she was really intent on ending him. Transmissions were continually sent out by him on all frequencies, and he even fired up a flare from the Omhi-blaster, a flare that spelled out "HELP ME!" to anyone who would see it. He then continued a barrage of AM shots at her, in an attempt to stop her from trying to kill him.
[18:45] SerenaNovello is offline.
[18:46] DamonChance is online.
[18:46] SerenaNovello is online.
[18:49] Terminus reacted with incredible speed, manipulating the electrical current of her own nervous system to increase her reaction times. It took a great deal of effort, but she was able to bat aside his attacks with her blade; the electrical field sheathing her weapon saw to it that even bolts of raw plasma would be turned aside. She advanced slowly, deflecting his attacks as she moved.
[18:50] Arabella Namara --- FlashDancer (aranaea) is online.
[18:50] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord frowned as he noticed her deflect each of his attacks, and he decided running was a damn good idea, while she was not attacking him. Yes, running sounded perfect. He knew that if any of her attacks hit, it was very likely to cost him a limb... until he could get into the medical pod, or use the regeneration serum on himself, or something. And that he couldn't allow. He'd fire at the ground, now setting the Omni-blaster to energy cage, hoping that could hold hejr.
[18:50] Arabella Namara --- FlashDancer (aranaea) is online.
[18:50] CyberstrikeII: *her.
[18:50] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord was also backing away slowly, as physical full burst had ran out.
[18:52] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord was also sending out distress signals, as he backed away.
[18:52] Terminus snarled- at least, her mouth made the motions that kinda looked like she was trying- as she felt the cage encompassing her. The blade retracted into her gauntlet, and she encased her hands in a particularly strong repellent field. She wrapped her fingers around the 'bars' of the cage, and slowly began pulling them apart. If Cyberlord wanted to run, it was probably best to do it now.
[18:53] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord started running as fast as he could on a sore knee, which was not very fast, to say the least. But he was still running, and screaming, and sending out transmissions for help.
[18:58] PlayFullMesh is offline.
[19:00] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord realized he needed some serious wheels, and noticed a motorcycle that someone had left parked at the side of the road. Thanking the inattentive sap for leaving their motorcycle unattended to help people who were running from deranged psychopaths save their skin, he got on it, and was quick to hack/hot wire the vehicle, so he could use it. He'd make amends later, right now what mattered was survival.
[19:00] DVW Marauder Custom: Gear 1
[19:10] TuTy's - DAILY sLIFE Free Male AO -Priority 3: *** IF THE AO DOES NOT START IN 30 SECONDS PLEASE UNWEAR AND WEAR IT AGAIN ***
[19:10] TuTy's - DAILY sLIFE Free Male AO -Priority 3: Loading notecard 'Default'...
[19:10] TuTy's - DAILY sLIFE Free Male AO -Priority 3: Typing override: On
[19:10] TuTy's - DAILY sLIFE Free Male AO -Priority 3: 9 animation entries found in Notecard.
[19:10] TuTy's - DAILY sLIFE Free Male AO -Priority 3: Finished reading notecard 'Default'.
[19:10] PlayFullMesh is online.
[19:11] CyberstrikeII: (Say you two mind if CL asks you for help?)
[19:11] Selphial is online.
[19:12] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): ((I might be able to....dunno what Deux wants to do though))
[19:12] Deux Blackthorn (deuxaun): ((I'm about to be running to the bar, Devu is free if she doesn't want to follow))
[19:13] CyberstrikeII: (Okay.)
[19:14] Devushka nods to N. "Best to strike before they make new plan." She said, then bowed. "Will catch up with you later then, Miss." She says with a smile, then turns to address the approaching man curiously.
[19:14] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord said to the both of them. "You need to find somewhere to hide. Deranged vigilante chasing me, tried to kill me several times. The streets aren't safe...." He spoke rapidly.
[19:15] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord was favoring his left leg, and panting as he spoke.
[19:15] Lady Nightmare glances over to the new arrival, but nods "Of course, have to take care of matters while I have the chance... and if you're looking for safe harbor, my club is neutral ground. None are allowed to fight there" turning and starting to walk in that direction
[19:16] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord says. "I doubt your club could stop that vigilante."
[19:16] Andromeda Arliss is online.
[19:17] Comette Yeah!
[19:17] Devushka frowns and tilts her head, her nose and tail twitching curiously. "Man is being chased?" She asked.
[19:18] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord nods his head. "Yes. I thankfully managed to ditch her for now. Had to hotwire a motorcycle to get the hell away from that psychotic vigilante. She'll be after me again soon," He upchucked, as physical full burst took a lot out of him. "Damn it. And I can't use Physical Full Burst again. Any one of her attacks could be my death."
[19:18] Lady Nightmare chuckles softly as she hears the comment "My club can stop anyone... it has me..." walking the last bit to head inside
[19:18] Tαï Ǥσкυα (joey.rubanis) is offline.
[19:18] Comette "Are you alright, Mr. Solaris?"
[19:19] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord said. "Define Alright? No I'm not. I have an insane vigilante after me, who wants my head, literally. She's been trying to kill me for the past half hour."
[19:19] Devushka hums, pursing her lip. "That is of not sounding like good thing. Where is wigilante?"
[19:20] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord said. "If we're lucky, the other side of the city. Apparently she can teleport, which adds even more to my problems....."
[19:21] Devushka blinks. "Teleport. Not good thing."
[19:21] Comette "We could take this psycho together, that is, if we find her."
[19:22] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord said. "I tried Plasma, Sonics, Acid, AM, Plasma, exploding a car. Nothing works on her."
[19:22] Devushka: Have tried punching?
[19:22] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord said. "Given the force she can hit with, any one of her blows would kill me... so no."
[19:22] Devushka: Have tried punching harder?
[19:23] Selphial: "She's invincible towards everything! Unless..."
[19:23] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord said. "She didn't seem to like fire... but I don't have any hot enough to do the job...."
[19:23] Devushka: Devushka think should punch her harder.
[19:24] Devushka: Should use plasma. Plasma is fire.
[19:24] Comette "She's invincible towards everything, unless..."
[19:24] Devushka: If plasma not work, then obviously not good plasma.
[19:28] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord said to Comette. "When Terminus shows up, I have normally told you to hold back, but now I'm ordering. DO NOT HOLD BACK. Hit Terminus with everything!"
[19:28] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord was shaking in fear, as he said that.
[19:28] Sauriel (belialtheviper) is online.
[19:29] Devushka wrinkles her brow, cocking her head. "Man seems very frightened."
[19:29] Comette "I will, I'll fight her with every ounce of my being. Putting her in near death would be good, but I'm not going to kill her."
[19:30] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord says. "Well hopefully you can make her too damaged to bother me again for a while......." He said, panting. "I need to find somewhere to hide....."
[19:30] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord was not the type to normally hide, either.
[19:31] Devushka frowns. "Devushka will not help if man goes to hide and leave devushha to fight vigilante alone."
[19:31] Comette "Well, you could help me fight her."
[19:31] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord says. "Fine. We'll stay and fight, but..... that vigilante is too dangerous."
[19:31] Sauriel (belialtheviper) is offline.
[19:32] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord winced, as he fell to one knee, because of the pain in the other. He then uttered an obscenity directed at Terminus, at his situation, and at Kirby Labs. "I was trying not to be a liability."
[19:32] Dark Angel (angelofconflict) is offline.
[19:33] Sauriel (belialtheviper) is online.
[19:34] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord said. "With my knee injury.... I'd be a liability. I can still fight.... but I'll slow you both down."
[19:34] Comette "Where is Terminus now?"
[19:34] Larissa Rae is offline.
[19:34] Devushka still frowns. "Then stay back, give support fire, but do not hide, little man."
[19:34] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord said. "Still in the city, probably near the Iron Works, if the Police transmission I intercepted is any indication."
[19:36] Devushka hmms. "Will go to her or wait for her to come to us?"
[19:36] Sauriel (belialtheviper) is offline.
[19:36] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord says. "If the fighting gets too dangerous, we fall back to the club that was mentioned. While I am trying to avoid such places, hopefully we can hide there. We should wait for her to come to us."
[19:37] SerenaNovello is offline.
[19:38] Devushka hrms and looks around, crossing her arms. "Then we wait."
[19:38] Sauriel (belialtheviper) is online.
[19:38] Comette "You really loved fighting?"
[19:39] Nin (ninten92) is online.
[19:40] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord started to shoot gasoline out of the Omni-blaster, along with a very flammable slime on the road, and say. "Hopefully the city won't arrest me for lighting fires... but I want to make it unpleasant for her to attack us."
[19:43] Larissa Rae is online.
[19:43] Russ Solari: ((Just waiting for other people to post before I do.))
[19:43] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): ((Go ahead))
[19:44] Comette "Yeah, let's make her so scared."
[19:46] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord frowns, and points at the roof. "Comette. Full Force, like I told you. Hold NOTHING in reserve. Hit her with everything, and then some. Same goes for you. Hit her with everything, don't worry about damages, if I must, I'll pay them out of my own pocket."
[19:46] The Caped Crusader (reddevil557) is offline.
[19:47] Devushka looks up, then unholsters her gun calmly. "Ah. so game finally starts.'
[19:47] Terminus spotted her quarry in an intersection below, speaking with two other individuals. His weapon spewed what smelled like gasoline onto the roadway, along with another fluid that she couldn't immediately identify. Napalm, perhaps? What was he trying to accomplish here? Deciding to simply ignore the fluid mixture, she alighted silently on a nearby rooftop, drew her revolver, levled it at his torso, and dumped all six of the .500 S&W rounds in the cylinder in his direction in half a second. She used her ability to manipulate the air to utterly silence each shot, suffocating the sound waves before they could even be produced.
[19:48] Comette 's aura glowed in to fullest and she jumps towards this vigilante and throws a vicious left hook with a glowing cyan energy.
[19:48] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord took the bullets to his undamaged shoulder, dropping the gun in pain and screaming. "DAMN IT! Comette... TAKE HER DOWN!"
[19:49] Comette nods with fright as she unleashed a rapid fire energy blasts at this vigilante in fear for her own life as well.
[19:50] Devushka takes a few steps back, calmly and fluidly raises her rifle, and fires off a shot aimed at Terminus' midsection, the crack of the rifle echoing thrrough the streets as the supersonic 7.62 round screamed skywards towards the vigilante.
[19:51] Comette charging up her energy blasts to it's fullest, she rapidly shoots her energy beams at this vigilante.

[19:51] Comette charging up her energy blasts to it's fullest, she rapidly shoots her energy beams at this vigilante.
[19:54] Terminus: The skull-masked woman dropped her revolver onto her thigh, where it held itself in place with a strong static cling effect. With a flick of the wrist, her wrist-blade shot out of her gauntlet, locking in place and humming with the sound of electrokinetic power. Terminus took the .30 cal bullet to the chest, and... completely ignored it. She weighed around 10 tons at the moment; it'd take a bit more than that to so much as phase her. She responded to Comette's attacks by holding out her hand and producing a sheath of electrical power around herself, causing the beams to flow around her; she floated closer to the ground as the assault continued, hand still outstretched towards the pink-clad hero.
[19:54] BilliAnn Bravin is online.
[19:55] Comette "Uh oh," She muttered as she flies towards the vigilante with a charged right hook towards the jaw.
[19:56] BilliAnn Bravin is offline.
[19:56] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord frowns. "You may need to switch to something more powerful," He'd say to Devushka. "A lot more powerful...." His right shoulder was utterly destroyed, he knew from the pain he was in, he'd need to use Centurion's medical tech to regenerate it.... in other words, he had the fight knocked out of him. What he needed was a small miracle right now.
[19:56] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): ((Are we doing PO? Because I was just skipped over by two people.))
[19:56] CyberstrikeII: (I don't think there's a PO.)
[19:57] Russ Solari: ((There should be, though.))
[19:57] CyberstrikeII: (Alright, it will go this way. Cyberlord, Commette, Devushuka, Terminus.)
[19:57] CyberstrikeII: 9Sound good?)
[19:57] Russ Solari: ((Fine with me.))
[19:57] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): ((I'm good with it. About to drop my post now.))
[19:58] Devushka grinned at the no-sell, as a new sound rises over the buildings, the roar of twin-phased plasma turbines that gets louder and louder with each second. Suddenly, something emerges from around the corner in the direction of the club; at first glance it looks like a giant bug, but it becomes clear it is no bug, but an enormous flying robot, hurtling at Terminus at the speed of a small aircraft. The robot lets out a shout as it balls one of its massive metal claws into a fists, and maintains speed as it closes on Terminus, not mindful of comette trying to move in. It swings, its punch aimed at Terminus ' midsection and carrying a total of 30 tons behind it.

Cybermonarch

Re: Cyberlord and Others attacked by Vigilante Part One

Post by Cybermonarch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:22 pm

[20:05] Terminus: The vigilante took Comette's punch to the jaw without even attempting to avoid or block it; her mandible was completely mutilated, much of it being torn free. The remaining viscera hung from her skull, bleeding freely, and... Terminus seemed not to care. Already, tendrils of flesh were beginning to wriggle out of the damaged tissue and pull the hanging jaw back into place. She readied herself to bring her blade up in a bisecting slash when the bug-like droid smashed into her, causing her eyes to practically bug out of her skull and eliciting the audible crack of bones as she was sent tumbling into the hospital wall. Alright, she cared about *that*. Words appeared around her in lieu of her actually speaking; she was mute. "Interesting. You have a pet." With that, she shot right back at the droid, taking a slash at Comette as she moved. Even if that was unsuccessful, she intended to rush past her, grab onto the droid, and unleash a massive surge of electrical power in an attempt to disable it.
[20:06] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord frowns. "Duvushka, I believe the time has come for us to make a complete and total retreat!"

[19:58] Devushka grinned at the no-sell, as a new sound rises over the buildings, the roar of twin-phased plasma turbines that gets louder and louder with each second. Suddenly, something emerges from around the corner in the direction of the club; at first glance it looks like a giant bug, but it becomes clear it is no bug, but an enormous flying robot, hurtling at Terminus at the speed of a small aircraft. The robot lets out a shout as it balls one of its massive metal claws into a fists, and maintains speed as it closes on Terminus, not mindful of comette trying to move in. It swings, its punch aimed at Terminus ' midsection and carrying a total of 30 tons behind it.
[19:58] BilliAnn Bravin is online.
[19:59] Borov: URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[20:00] Chyleste is offline.
[20:05] Terminus: The vigilante took Comette's punch to the jaw without even attempting to avoid or block it; her mandible was completely mutilated, much of it being torn free. The remaining viscera hung from her skull, bleeding freely, and... Terminus seemed not to care. Already, tendrils of flesh were beginning to wriggle out of the damaged tissue and pull the hanging jaw back into place. She readied herself to bring her blade up in a bisecting slash when the bug-like droid smashed into her, causing her eyes to practically bug out of her skull and eliciting the audible crack of bones as she was sent tumbling into the hospital wall. Alright, she cared about *that*. Words appeared around her in lieu of her actually speaking; she was mute. "Interesting. You have a pet." With that, she shot right back at the droid, taking a slash at Comette as she moved. Even if that was unsuccessful, she intended to rush past her, grab onto the droid, and unleash a massive surge of electrical power in an attempt to disable it.
[20:06] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord frowns. "Duvushka, I believe the time has come for us to make a complete and total retreat!"
[20:06] The Wicked Princess (kallistierisia) is online.
[20:08] Devushka grins as Borov manages to get Terminus condition, then nods at Cyberlord to go now. "Devushka will take care of self." She says, turning her attention back up to borov, who will be continuing the narrative in the next post...hold on!
[20:08] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): ((gimme a sec to type up borov, consider this still Debu's turn))
[20:09] Comette got slashed into her midsection by this vigilante's but only lightly; she then grabbed her and by charging her hands, she unleashed her energy at this murderous vigilante and throws her.
[20:09] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): ((Also I posted early...sorry...))
[20:10] PlayFullMesh is offline.
[20:10] CyberstrikeII: (It's alright.)
[20:10] CyberstrikeII: (If it's alright, gonna add onto my post.)
[20:11] Veritas Solaris -- Cyberlord grunted in pain due to the utterly destroyed shoulder, as he ran. He ran towards the club that had been mentioned, and was trying to avoid getting attacked any more by Terminus. He was not sure how much more he could take.