A return

This is where you go to get IC news from roleplayed events in Celestial City. Comments MAY be OOC or IC, so please indicate which one. If OOC, put your comments in parentheses (()). If IC, please indicate which character you are doing.
Timberwulff
Sim Admin

A return

Post by Timberwulff » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:08 pm

[12:58] Condiment Kid (CK): throws a citizen against a wall."SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!" screamed to no one in particular.
[13:01] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) wings into view above the terrified people, her radiance blazing as she sees the out of control man. "Enough!" she demands, releasing a burst of light, bright as the sun as she descends, sending the innocents scattering, temporarily stunned and sunspot blind.
[13:02] Condiment Kid (CK): had his head down as the bright light appears, causing him to look up at the arrival."Wh, who are you?" He asks as his hand raises a small hum coming from his bracer
[13:05] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner)'s radiance shines around her, pure and bright, an oddly reassuring smile on her noble face. "I am called Nia-Nightangel," she replies, her words almost a song, "You need to calm down," she continues, advancing a little, bare feet light on the pavement, hands open to her sides (wings braced to defend), "I'm not here to harm you."
[13:07] Condiment Kid (CK): steps away from her."Stay back. I don't know what's going on. I can't..." He pauses and grabs his head."LEAVE ME ALONE!" before firing a white substance at her feet. it almost looks like mayonnaise. if it hits it dries into a strong glue sticking her to the ground.
[13:11] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner)'s eyes narrow, darkening as she feels deeply the man's confusion and fear, his anger, but she isn't taken unaware when he attacks. Powerful wings slash downward, spraying the dust and debris of the street as the white substance strikes the roadway, a few drops spattering her bare flesh as she bursts upward around ten feet. She gives no counterattack, merely unleashing a beatific smile as she tilts her head, silvery hair whispering around her. "Please," she all but whispers, her voice soothing and melodic, "I do not wish to harm you, but you must stop. Talk to me. I won't let you hurt anyone else."
[13:14] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) the few drops on her will still dry to a hard glue like substance."Where is Dr. White? Where is Mr Mathews. Nothing seems.." he says before taking a swing. HE didn't seem to be swinging at anything but still managed to hit a citizen that tried to be a hero and sneak up on him.
[13:15] Condiment Kid (CK): the few drops on her will still dry to a hard glue like substance."Where is Dr. White? Where is Mr Mathews. Nothing seems.." he says before taking a swing. HE didn't seem to be swinging at anything but still managed to hit a citizen that tried to be a hero and sneak up on him.
[13:19] Nightangel descends to the street, careful of the hardening puddle, wincing at the stuff stuck to her feet. Her eyes widen as the man strikes the citizen and she again lets loose that incredibly bright burst of light, swooping her wings to drive them away. "Stay back!" she cries, moving even closer to the man. Her gaze is soft, somehow understanding as she looks at him. "Listen to me," she all but whispers, "I do not know the answers to what you ask, But I promise I will try to help you find them." She shrugs one slender shoulder, appealing to his scattered understanding. "But you must calm down and trust me."
[13:21] Condiment Kid (CK): looks at her as though understanding and believing her, before his eyes narrow."Lies Lies LIES!!! HEAT." The gauntlet whirs and suddenly a red mist sprays out as a quasi mist this is hot sauce and if it gets into the eyes it burns like pepper spray it kind of itches on skin as well.
[13:25] Nightangel gasps, her eyes suddenly pouring tears as she takes a quick, involuntary step backward away from the red mist. Patches of red appear on her fair skin. Blinking to clear her vision, she sadly shakes her head. "You force me to do this," she says softly, sniffling a bit as the stuff affects her sinuses as well. She steps quickly forward, faking a punch with her right fist even as the powerful wing follows through to deliver a powerfully intended strike down at the man.
[13:28] Condiment Kid (CK): blocks at the fake punch only to get hit by the wing trying to roll with it. He reaches into pocket, pulling out three disks, flinging them at her."Bring me DR White, Bring me MR. Mathews they can fix me again!" the three disks look like tostada shells but something about them seems sharper and more dangerous.
[13:32] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner)'s eyes widen with surprise as the disks come flying at her. She moves to close with him, easily ducking the first one. The second glances from her left wing sending a few feathers fluttering but the third strikes more solidly against her thigh as she leaps for him.
[13:32] Nightangel 's eyes widen with surprise as the disks come flying at her. She moves to close with him, easily ducking the first one. The second glances from her left wing sending a few feathers fluttering but the third strikes more solidly against her thigh as she leaps for him.
[13:34] Condiment Kid (CK): Dives under her leap."Mayo."the whirring sound happening again as he tries to spray her back and wings with the contents hoping to ground her if it connects
[13:36] Yuri Mihail Conar (YuriMConar Resident) stopped dead in his tracks, seeing a naked angel and a mook in a trench in his way. The woman he could deal with, but didn't know if she was the mook's plaything for someone trying to stop him.
[13:38] Nightangel cries out in disgust as she feels the white substance splattering against her bare back, gumming one of her wings badly. Unable to control her landing with one wing, she hits the street hard, rolling to her feet with a hint of desperation in her eyes. Bending slightly at her waist, she opens her mouth and lets out a forceful scream, shattering the air around her, echoing for blocks. All around them, citizens drop to the ground, seemingly unconscious.
[13:42] Condiment Kid (CK): covers his ears as he drops to one knee the scream causing him pain. His hand going to his other pocket flinging a small green ball at her exploding in the air releasing a wasabi mist spreading out in the air
[13:44] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) uses her good wing, instantly fanning the noxious stuff, whatever it may be, away from her, her eyes still burning from whatever the other stuff was, a rather irritating rash formed on her shoulders and chest. One wing hangs awkwardly, the white substance gluing it to her back. Still there is no anger in the angel's eyes. "I still do not wish to harm you," she says evenly, "But if you insist on this course, I will have to."
[13:44] Nightangel uses her good wing, instantly fanning the noxious stuff, whatever it may be, away from her, her eyes still burning from whatever the other stuff was, a rather irritating rash formed on her shoulders and chest. One wing hangs awkwardly, the white substance gluing it to her back. Still there is no anger in the angel's eyes. "I still do not wish to harm you," she says evenly, "But if you insist on this course, I will have to."
[13:46] Yuri Mihail Conar (YuriMConar Resident) hones his aura to a shield of flame, going around the two. Whatever this fry cook wanted, he was sure the woman could handle it.
[13:47] Condiment Kid (CK): Able to get to his feet, he stands up."You know what you have to do. If they're dead then find someone to fix me. I am trying to keep my grip but I'm losing control." He sees Yuri come by and aims his gauntleted fist at the new arrival.
[13:50] Nightangel nods, stepping forward to pick up a dropped cellphone from a sleeping citizen. Her delicate brow creases momentarily as she punches a couple of buttons to summon medical help. Eyes almost physically emanating her concern, she reaches a hand toward him, gently, intending no more than a touch to help ease his pain.
[13:52] Condiment Kid (CK): leaps back almost instantly."NO, not right now any I'm lucid at the moment but a touch or something could set me off worse." as if on cue he drops to his knees again clutching his head. This time a slight nose bleed occuring.
[13:55] Nightangel moves in quickly, dropping the phone, allowing the connection to remain. Attempting to bring both hands firmly down on his head to soak the pain and seek to stop whatever damage is being done to him. Her radiance blazes, healing fires burning beneath her flesh as she drops to her knees in front of him, trying to engage his eyes.
[13:57] Condiment Kid (CK): his pain is mixed with just an utter overwhelming sense of chaos as if there were three voices in his head screaming at him nonstop.
[14:01] Nightangel 's tears stream like mercury down the planes of her face as she literally feels this chaos and pain. She concentrates fiercely, her good wing wrapping them both as she pulls him against her, enveloping him in her calming aura. She pulls hard, ignoring the pain within herself, taking as much of it from him as she can, eyes watching the street for signs of an ambulance. "Who are these people you seek?" she asks gently, "Who do they work for? Where do I seek?"
[14:04] Condiment Kid (CK): feels his head clear as the calming aura hit."Banshee Incorporated. Mr. Mathews ran it. He sprung me from jail and fixed what was wrong, but it's not working right. I've got the nanites that keep me in check, but I have the old crazy still there and... the hive."
[14:06] Nightangel 's blood runs a bit cold at the mention of the hive, but she wraps him even more tightly in her arms and wing. "I will find them," she says, sincerity rich in her musical voice, "But we must find someone who can help you in the meantime. Can you think of anyone else?"
[14:09] Condiment Kid (CK): shakes his head."Don't know too many scientific types in the city." the nosebleed intensifying as he tries to think."Not sure how long I can keep like this." he groans
[14:11] Nightangel winces, trying for all she's worth to stem the bloodflow. "Can you stand?" she asks, "Perhaps if we can get you to the hospital there will be someone who can help." She offers a gentle smile. "I'm afraid I don't know too many people here at all. But it won't hurt to try. Here," she continues, trying to rise with him, slightly hindered by her gummed wing, "Let me help you."
[14:13] Condiment Kid (CK): opens his hand, rolling another green ball, the wasabi bomb exploding between them.
[14:17] Nightangel is caught totally by surprise, falling backward on her ass as the bomb explodes. Eyes burning, coughing, sneezing, the angel backpedals as fast as she can. Choking and blinded, she lets loose with her incandescent burst once again, not daring anything else for fear of hitting an innocent.
[14:19] Condiment Kid (CK): is also blinded by his own bomb. His eyes closed protecting him from the burst."YOU NEED TO KNOCK ME OUT.. PUT ME DOWN!" He screams through choking gasps, before a roar of rage erupts and his control fades further.
[14:24] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) wipes desperately at her eyes, hearing his roar and knowing her time is short. Through the blur of her tears, she sees his form, feels the madness rising. Swallowing hard, she bites down on her guilt and raises her hand. A blinding bolt of holy energy sizzles at the man, the devastating purity of the blast sapping it's target mind, body and soul. She catches her lower lip in her teeth, hating herself for having to do this to anyone, but knowing if it doesn't do the trick, then she's out of them.
[14:24] Nightangel wipes desperately at her eyes, hearing his roar and knowing her time is short. Through the blur of her tears, she sees his form, feels the madness rising. Swallowing hard, she bites down on her guilt and raises her hand. A blinding bolt of holy energy sizzles at the man, the devastating purity of the blast sapping it's target mind, body and soul. She catches her lower lip in her teeth, hating herself for having to do this to anyone, but knowing if it doesn't do the trick, then she's out of them.
[14:27] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) rubs the tears from his eyes just in time to take the holy bolt square in the face and chest, flipping him in the air, before he lands flat on his face. A low groan escaping him as he lay there
[14:27] Condiment Kid (CK): rubs the tears from his eyes just in time to take the holy bolt square in the face and chest, flipping him in the air, before he lands flat on his face. A low groan escaping him as he lay there
[14:30] Nightangel 's radiance seems to flicker, almost fading as she pushes herself to her feet, almost stumbling. Carefully she approaches the downed man, gingerly going down on one knee beside him. Taking a long, deep breath, she slams the big joint of her good wing at the back of his head to knock him well and clearly out.
[14:31] Condiment Kid (CK): he is most definitely out cold. his body unresponsive
[14:33] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) slumps in exhaustion, reaching out and pulling the dropped phone toward her. She takes a long deep breath and dials the desk of the PAE.
[14:33] Nightangel slumps in exhaustion, reaching out and pulling the dropped phone toward her. She takes a long deep breath and dials the desk of the PAE.
[14:34] Condiment Kid (CK): lays there, his breathing normalizing as he slumbers
[14:34] Nightangel sets the phone on speaker as she strips off his belt, using it to secure his arms behind him. She examines the bracer on his arm looking for a way to remove it, then goes through his pockets to make sure he has no more surprises.
[14:36] Condiment Kid (CK): the bracer beeps and a shield unfolds from it before it can be seen that it is a simple locking mechanism on each bracer
[14:37] Nightangel jumps, startled, yanking her hand away from the device. She frowns at it, but leaves it be, slowly standing up and looking down at the man. Her gaze travels up and down the street wondering why she can get no reply, glancing down at the device and wondering if it's the cause of it.
[14:40] Condiment Kid (CK): opens his eyes as the shield is activated."Okay, okay what is going on here? Where am I?"
[14:42] Nightangel startles yet again, her eyes going impossibly wide. Her light is considerably dimmer, a slight tremor visible in her wings. "Don't try to move," she whispers, "I don't want to hurt you again." She bends over resting her palms on her knees as she looks down at him. "You were attacking people on the street. I had to stop you. Do you remember?"
[14:43] Condiment Kid (CK): rolls to his back."Hard not to move if my face is in the street. I don't remember attacking anyone. The last thing I remember is..."
[14:44] Nightangel can't help herself and assists him to roll over, but does make sure the bonds stay secure. "Tell me," she coaxes softly.
[14:44] Condiment Kid (CK): pauses."I remember a lab explosion.. then well, you."
[14:45] Nightangel nods as she listens. "Sounds like quite a gap," she says gently, "Can you tell me who you are?"
[14:46] Condiment Kid (CK): nods as he closes his shield."My name is Kevin matchstick. I used to be known as Condiment Kid."
[14:49] Nightangel tilts her head slightly, her hair whispering on her shoulders. "I'm...Nightangel," she replies, faltering a bit on the name, "Are you wanted by the authorities?" she asks, "Because if you are, we need to get you off the street until we can get your head sorted. I know a place you'll be safe if you can make it there. And," she adds, "If you promise not to make anymore trouble for me on the way."
[14:50] Condiment Kid (CK): Shakes his head."No, Mr. Mathews paid my fine and put me to work at Banshee incorporated. trying to help make up for things I have done
[14:53] Nightangel reaches down and gently lifts him to his feet. Watching his face carefully, she reaches behind him and unbinds his hands. "I'm sorry I had to hurt you," she says softly, "But I couldn't make you listen to reason and people were getting hurt. Maybe," she continues, handing him back his belt, "You might want to head over to the hospital and get yourself checked out?"
[14:54] Condiment Kid (CK): shakes his head."If it happens again, you have full permission to put me down. I don't want to be like I was." He pauses."Yes, the hospital would be a good idea... I think I have a cracked rib as well.
[14:56] Nightangel winces, looking at his ribcage guiltily. "You left me no choice, I'm afraid," she says, shifting her trapped wing awkwardly. "I hope you are well," she adds, taking a step away, her bare feet soundless on the roadway and lifting a hand in an almost shy wave goodbye.
[14:57] Condiment Kid (CK): smiles."It is what it is, before tossing her an orb."USe this to clean the stuff off you it works wonders."Before he walks off to the hospital. **Exit for CK**
[14:58] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) moves silently away into the shadows, disappearing into the night.