Explosive Clothing!

This is where you go to get IC news from roleplayed events in Celestial City. Comments MAY be OOC or IC, so please indicate which one. If OOC, put your comments in parentheses (()). If IC, please indicate which character you are doing.
Post Reply
User avatar
yuritakashi
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:42 pm
Location: USA

Explosive Clothing!

Post by yuritakashi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:44 am

*Local news report*

a Attractive blonde comes onto the TV entirely nude save a pair of panties as she begins reporting on the current situation

"This just in, it seems local clothing retailers have been hit by a villain. we are getting reports of clothing for general retail stores exploding out of the blue as people sit down or put any form of pressure on the fabric. the only outlets not effected seem too be adult/bdsm retailers and womens underwear retailers like jessica's secret. Please report immediately too the protectorate if you suspect your own clothing might be explosive."

As the news report ends multiple explosions rock the city as clothing stores stock seems too blow up taking the stores with them.

User avatar
Butterfly of Doom
Posts: 1385
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Re: Explosive Clothing!

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:10 am

[09:21:10] Eidelon floats " Citizen! be careful clothing has been reported as explosive"
[09:21:47] Destra stands outside the mall playfully swatting butts and giving hugs too any male passers by with a bright smile. all the while charging there clothing with enough explosive energy too turn the cloths into ash. whistling while she does so. also moving and being sure too do the same too any one she thinks is ugly. heading Eidelon she smiles "ah the news just reported that didnt they? i think im safe most of this is BDSM attair!" she states
[09:22:39] Yuri (darkestdesire.destiny): hearing ^)
[09:24:19] Eidelon nodded. She wasnt able to see the transfer of energy and had no reason to be suspisious " You ar elucky then" Then speaking to the crowd" If you are not wearding bondage gear , please strip down to your underwear for your own safetly. The shops here have increased their heaters to try to prevent harm and the hopsital is prepared
[09:26:18] Destra looks around as she says "wasnt it only womens underwear that was safe miss?" she says as she looks too all the men in boxers. though just as she finished speaking she realizes she had forgotton the time delay on the clothing shop behind her. as she hears a small pop then... BOOM!!! as the clothing shop in the mall explodes all of its stock at the same time sending her flying over the railing shouting "fuck!"
[09:30:43] Eidelon flies over trying to catch her " Careful whoever did this is.. wait, how did you know it was womens underwear? "
[09:32:37] Destra looks up too Eidelon groaning from the ground "because the news said so?" she says as she tries too recover from the explosion behind her. "i mean it was in the broadcast" she says trying too sit up.
[09:35:41] Eidelon: there is that. ~ a detective, she was not, not in the matters of things outside of contracts and legalese, or mechanical engineering. She taps a communicator in her armband ~ Officer Eidelon of the protectorate. potentially injured civilian on the deck of the mall. This was a fall, not the clothing. Send a paramedic up to check for injuries. Do not move too much miss, that was a bad fall
[09:36:33] Alisa Uchiha (alisa11223344): looks at the naked woman and injured woman" hey naked girl will she be fine?"
[09:37:04] Destra looks up too Eidelon "sounds good!" she says and plops back down, her entire body aching. right before multiple more explosions go off across the city as multiple clothing stores are blown sky high.
[09:38:26] Eidelon: I dont know, thats why I sent for a paramedic ~ her eyes focussing to use her x ravision and microscopic vision to check the woman over for any broken or fractured bones~
[09:39:30] Alisa Uchiha (alisa11223344): feels relieved " and why are you roaming naked?"
[09:39:46] Destra seemed too be for the most part ok, just a bunch of bruising and minor cuts. and some whiplash from the explosion. her gaze turning too Alisa. "uh.. miss.. your.. clothing" she says looking at it and gulping
[09:40:48] Alisa Uchiha (alisa11223344): confused after hearing the injured girl " huh what about my clothing?"
[09:42:15] Eidelon: there are reports of clothing other than womens underwear and bondage attire exploding. I am staying safe. ~she resumes normal vision~ You seem to be ok, though there is some damage to your neck. please allow the paramedics to check it, as they have more medical knowledge. Remain still for the moment to not aggrivate it
[09:44:54] Alisa Uchiha (alisa11223344): starts removing her dress after hearing the inspector " i am scared now ma'am.. Is it really true?"
[09:45:04] Destra gulps a bit as she points too alisa's dress "well im fairly sure.. it isnt supposed too glow" she says as she could swear the womans dress had slowly began too glow the longer she was near. expecting that explosive energy was gathering in it.
[09:45:39] Alisa Uchiha (alisa11223344): feeling more scared now removes and throws her dress away
[09:47:04] Alisa Uchiha (alisa11223344): covers her body with her hand"its embarrassing"
[09:47:54] Eidelon drifts down as the paramedic came " check her neck. the rest looks like some bruising and cuts but the neck damage is more serious if I am right " Then looking to alisa " the shops have upped their heat, the bowling alley might be crowded but its warm"
[09:49:28] Destra gulps as she looks too the dress as the paramedics arrive nude. the dress going "boom" on the ground, not enough too hurt any one though. Destra just muttered as she was looked over. "well.. at least the view is nice" she says looking about.
[09:54:38] Eidelon: remain calm, more ambulances are on the way.
[09:59:19] Destra grunts a bit as she is hoisted onto a stretcher by the hospital techs. " So.. try too stay warm.. maybe get some latex or at least some panties" she chuckled at that as she mentally pictured men putting on panties.
[09:59:46] Alisa Uchiha (alisa11223344): leaves the place
[10:00:34] Eidelon nodded to what she heard on the comm " make sure she is taken care of. I am getting survellance tapes and bringing them to HQ"
[10:03:54] Destra is taken off too the hospital. the explosions seem too have stopped. FOR NOW!
[10:05:55] Eidelon goes to the shops to talk with owners, completely unashamed of her own nudity.
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide

User avatar
yuritakashi
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:42 pm
Location: USA

Re: Explosive Clothing!

Post by yuritakashi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:38 am

*Update*

It seems the clothing types that are safe are any thing sold at a Fetish shop, and any thing sold specifically in a female only underwear retailer, So items from a jessicas secret like work out pants and the like remain untouched.

Evie Oxwyrth
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:48 am

Re: Explosive Clothing!

Post by Evie Oxwyrth » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:34 am

A local news update reports the following information by a hairy chested male, bare of all clothes above the waist as he sits behind the news counter.

"Emergency rooms are filled with people suffering from minor injuries or frost bite. The Protectorate is continuing to investigate the cause of the incidents, but in the meantime Deputy Chief Evie Oxwyrth is recommending everyone, male or female, to refrain from wearing any clothing at all except for lingerie or other clothes bought specifically at a store that specializes in women's lingerie or fetish wear. Oxwyrth says specifically not to trust lingerie bought from a department store or supercenter and further adds, if you must go outside, wrap yourself in a blanket to keep warm. She says she is just grateful the weather is not as cold right now as it was a couple of weeks ago or things would be really bad. Eye-forcast News, by the way, has predicted the weather is to stay this mild for the remainder of the week, but another storm is brewing to the Northeast that will likely hit us mid-Saturday." The reporter goes on to give information on another story before a commercial plays advertising maternity wear.

Evie Oxwyrth
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:48 am

Re: Explosive Clothing!

Post by Evie Oxwyrth » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:35 pm

Another update.

"Protectorate officers have reportedly learned that the same thing that happened today with the clothes may happen again with jewelry items. Furthermore, because of the greater density, it's possible that jewelry explosions will be much more fatal than the clothing explosions were. All citizens are urged to not wear any jewelry for the next two days. Repeat. Do not where jewelry for the next two days."

Evie Oxwyrth
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:48 am

Re: Explosive Clothing!

Post by Evie Oxwyrth » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:49 pm

[2018/02/12 13:16] Destra: /me walks into the bar across from the hotel looking mighty irritated, having all those doctors poke and prod her before simply releasing her with an order for bed rest had pissed her off. grumbling she shoves the guy trying too play pool aside and begins too caress her fingers across them individually. one by one before tossing one into the hands of the guy she had shoved aside as he started too yell at her "now then.. if you drop it you die" she says bluntly. yet it seemed the ape of a man didnt believe her as he tries too toss it aside, causing the small ball too explode right near his face. his now headless corpse drops too the ground with a quiet thud compared too the explosion. Destra simply stands there smiling before taking pool balls one by one and walks around handing them too the people in the bar "now remember. they go boom if you drop them"
[2018/02/12 13:24] Jason: /me made his way to the bar his eyes narrowed as he unholstered his bat. as soon as he was at the enterance hed casually open the door as he peeked inside. Spotting a rather hot chick who seemed to be passing the balls to everyone would duck behind the door once more as he cleared his throat. He wanted to get the enterance just right. Witht hat hed take a deep breath before knocking on the door with his bat as he spoke. "Little pig...little pig...please let me come in."
[2018/02/12 13:26] Destra: /me sat at the bar drinking a soda, she didnt want any alcohol. sighing a bit as she yawned and looked too the bar tender "i mean is it so hard for these moronic idiots too actually purchase clothing that at least has some sense of style too it. i mean really. have you seen the trash that is for sale. you people are lucky i didnt just destroy all of the fabric factories and call it a damn day with that"
[2018/02/12 13:28] Jason: /me not getting a responce would huff as he spoke to himself. "Alright...that didnt play out as cool as i thought.." With that hed simply open the door as he began to step inside bat casually leaning on his shoulder. Walking further in looking to each person who held to there ball hed look to the women with a smirk as he spoke. "Well shit...please dont tell me a knockout like you is causing all this fucking trouble..."
[2018/02/12 13:29] Destra: /me sighs as she turns too look at jason. "ok, im not causing all this fucking trouble?" she says as the bartender continues too clutch onto his poolball for dear life. Destra continues too sit there pouring herself another fountain soda, Diet of course.
[2018/02/12 13:30] Drone: quickly follows evie as the door opens
[2018/02/12 13:30] Evie: /me carefully walks into the bar. She didn't even bother taking the time to stop by the apartment and get her Drexia-suit. Entering the bar, she immediately looks around and asks, "What's the status, Jason?"
[2018/02/12 13:30] ((Evie OOC: Or would this have been funner with just you two? I shoulda asked first))
[2018/02/12 13:31] Yuri (darkestdesire.destiny): ((lol your more then welcome evie ^^)
[2018/02/12 13:33] TheDeviousOne. (doddseman3): ((aint a party without ya evie XD)
[2018/02/12 13:34] ((Evie OOC: lol))
[2018/02/12 13:36] Jason: /me chuckled as he looked tot he others then shook his head. "Now...why dont i believe that gorgeous..." Hed look to the headless dead guy before nudging him with his foot. Upon evie entering hed look over to her then smile. "Evie..damn you could have atleast lost the bunny slippers...and the bra." hed chuckle before looking to Destra. "This littl elady here claims she aint got nothing to do wth the explosions..but everyone here seems to be freaking out...and holding balls for some reason..but here she is all calm and shit." Hed smirk. 'So..lady...im going to ask...and only once...hands behind your back...and come quietly...and i wont have to smash your face in which would be a damn shame...if you turn yourself in id visit you every day...eh?...sounds good right?" Hed smile. "Now..what do yousay?"
[2018/02/12 13:36] %3A%3ARZW%3A%3A Baseball Bat v.2.0: ..:: Draw ::..
[2018/02/12 13:40] Evie: /me grimaces menancingly as she sees the corpse. She is still trying to figure out what's up with everyone holding the pool balls since they don't seem like they're about to throw them as weapons, but she's starting to get it. She holds one hand on the stun gun still in her holster, having already fingered on her shield generator, putting it in reactive mode.
[2018/02/12 13:41] Destra: /me sighs as he makes threats and she finishes her soda. "And let me put it too you this way. " she says tapping her finger on the bar as half the building begins too glow "how many people do you think i can kill before your bat even reaches me. i would say at least every person holding a ball in this building. and then at least a few hundred more at the jewelry chains i have set too detonate tomarrow. and then at least a few more after that. when the rest of the buildings i have primed go off." she states with a grin. "oh and. if you kill me, they all explode immediately" she stated too ruin any ideas he might have of being a macho man.
[2018/02/12 13:45] Jason: /me tilted his head as destra spoke before looking to the people with the balls in there hand then to destra herself. "Wow...babe...you have all this shit figured out...now if i was a hero he gave a shit..well...youd have my ass beat right there...however." Hed stroke his bat abit. "I dont give a shit..dont know these people dont care..and all my favorit buildings are on the other side of town." hed wince..."guess that fucking sucks..good plan though...but dont worry..if this bar explodes youd be doing this city a favor....and im sure youll live with a missing limb or three." hed chuckle as ashes began to float out of his mouth his eyes turing yellow before catching fire burning them away along with his skin revealing the skull and his skeletal fingers as an orange flame surrounded them. "I hope you have health insurance." hed chuckle. Was he serious about not caring if the others died? it would be hard to tell with jason. he could be bluffing...or he could be dead serious...he liked to play his cards close t
[2018/02/12 13:46] Jason: /me he chest when it came to that.
[2018/02/12 13:48] Evie: /me sees the glowing of the bar, and almost says aloud to the link she was getting with Jaron, "No shit," but doesn't. Instead, hearing Jason, she says, "Let's hear her out a moment, Jason." She wasn't sure if Jason was bluffing or not, but knew he might not be. "Let's talk, shall we?" she says to the woman. I'm Deputy Chief Evie of the Protectorate, and you are.. .?"
[2018/02/12 13:50] Evie: /me says softly, but seemingly to no one in particular, "What do you mean rigged?"
[2018/02/12 13:52] Destra: /me tilts her head looking too jason and his threats as SHE begins too glow like some one flicked on a power switch "wanna see who is faster? your bat or my explosion?" she says with a smile "oh and if i detonate myself. i will probably take at least a city block with me" she says like its casual conversation too discuss blowing ones self up. "Oh me? im Destra, i blow things up, but im sure you knew that." she says with a smile and moves too reach over the counter too pour herself some more soda. "your free too join me for a drink or soda, i doubt the bartender would mind, giving your trying too save them and all. " she says lightly "oh and if flame boy doesnt cool down. i will start blowing people up. so why dont we just keep this too a nice calm chat "
[2018/02/12 13:58] Jason: /me tilted his head as she spoke. hed shake his head then chuckle abit. "Oh dont worry..ill survive the explosion..and youll be a vegetable for the rest of your life..my shits not in this area so blow it away." Hed chuckle as he began to make his way toward her. However hed pause as Evie spoke before gritting his teeth abit. "Ok...fine...you can talk to the lady...but if she blows anything up...im going to make sure she can move anything from the neck down." Hed chuckle before double taking. Tilting his head hed point his bat at her. "You...youre missing something.." hed look her over. "Yo evie....looks like im not the only one missing a soul here." hed chuckle. "May explain why shes beign a bitch...aside from periods but you know.."
[2018/02/12 13:59] Evie: /me gives Jason a look, hoping to calm him down a bit, or at least to get him to stop pretending to be so uncalm. Evie wasn't sure which it was. "A rum & Coke sounds good to me." She asks the bartender, "Mind if I pour it myself?" and tries to walk behind the bar. She assumed there would be no objections from the bartender.
[2018/02/12 14:01] Destra: /me smiles as she watchs evie licking her lips. "so deal is, long as we all remain friendly. i remain friendly, and we all just enjoy ourselves." she says with a smile. as the pool balls stop glowing but the building remains glowing "there now every one can have a drink.. and as long as no one tries too leave.. no explosions happen till" she checks her watch "midnight"
[2018/02/12 14:02] VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD3.9e* THE MOST WANTED AO V1.2 (SHORTAVI): MAIN AO OFF
[2018/02/12 14:03] Jason: /me holstered his bat however remained in his other stage as he made hsis way to the bar. As he passed a patron hed speak. "Soo this is why you dont go to shitty bars like this my man." Hed chuckle before leaning against the bar. "So tall dark and crazy....what gives? why are you doing this? is it that time of the month? did your date stand you up?"
[2018/02/12 14:03] TheDeviousOne. (doddseman3): sheth
[2018/02/12 14:03] TheDeviousOne. (doddseman3): seath
[2018/02/12 14:03] TheDeviousOne. (doddseman3): (fuck it
[2018/02/12 14:05] TheDeviousOne. (doddseman3): sheath
[2018/02/12 14:06] Evie: /me nods and says to Destra, "Right." Then with a panicked expression she says to no one in particular, "No, Zeph, wait. Just ask Jaron what needs to be evacuated." Swallowing and focusing on Destra again she smiles charmingly and says, "sorry about that." She finishes going behind the bar and searches for a rum she knows and pours herself a drink. "You want one of these too?"
[2018/02/12 14:06] Second Life: Items successfully shared.
[2018/02/12 14:08] Destra: /me looks too the drink "sure thing, just dont try too poison it or roofie me.. i wont appreciate the thought" she says in a very serious tone. before returning too all smiles "also, out of curiosity, you seem too be talking too some one, can i ask that you share with the class?"
[2018/02/12 14:10] Jason: /me looked to evie then to destra as he listened in ready to strike her if she did anything funny or decide to blow this shit up. He knew he couldnt feed off her to death given she had no soul for him to eat...that peaked his curiosity abit, made him wonder how the fuck did she manage that? Either way it doesnt matter at this point. Hed continue to lean against the bar his empty eyesockets trained on the womans hands and face as he tapped his skeletal fingers on the bartable.
[2018/02/12 14:11] Evie: /me nods and pours a second rum & Coke for Destra. She says to Destra, "Sure." She bends her leg pulls her phone out of her bunny slipper and taking a moment to connect it to her com device and turn on the speaker phone, she says, "Zeph, you there?"
[2018/02/12 14:13] Evie: /me says, "I'm talking with Destra, in the bar. Which is wired to blow up along with many other buildings," after Zeph says, "Loud and clear."
[2018/02/12 14:14] Jason: /me peeking over to the bar would call out. "Hi Zeph..missing quite the damn party...its soo intense i might just.....explode..." Hed look to the other two as he gave a slight chuckle.
[2018/02/12 14:14] Destra: /me smirks as she watchs evie bend over for a moment forgetting herself. in that brief moment the building stops glowing as she enjoys evies rear. before shaking her head and refocusing. before laughing "well i dont know about wired but ya. " she says as she stretchs out looking too evie licking her lips "so glad i didnt blow up the underwear stores. a girl without some wraping is just.. so bland"
[2018/02/12 14:17] Jason: /me contined to lean against the bar looking back to Destra taking note on how she was looking at Evie...it was pretty mcuh the same way he did when he was sure evie wasnt looking...that and even if she was looking from time to time anyway. Hed hmm to himself before looking to Evie. "Yeah..true that...you should see evie in this school girl outfit..i mean damn picture that...short skirt...woo...actually..i snagged a picture or two...you want to..cheak it out?"
[2018/02/12 14:17] Evie: [14:16] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): <What is it? Hello?
[2018/02/12 14:20] Evie: /me takes note of Destra's words, now pretty certain instead of just suspecting that she was responsible for the clothing incidents. She ignores Jason's comments but was grateful for them, for anything that would keep Destra talking. She said, "So are the clothing explosions all done with now?"
[2018/02/12 14:22] Evie (beverlox): ((And you and Zeph both understand right that this must all be coming over speaker now?))
[2018/02/12 14:23] Destra: /me hmms some "Tell ya what Miss Evie, lets play a game. for each piece of clothing you remove. i will answer one question truthfully." she states with a smile as the building stops glowing "consider this a show of good faith for our game. " she turns too look too jason. "and if you can find a schoolgirl outfit for her too wear.. i will release. all the hostages if you bring it back here and she wears it for me" she grins. ((and aye i do)
[2018/02/12 14:23] ((Evie OOC: wrong window))
[2018/02/12 14:24] ((Evie OOC: Meant to IM that question to Zeph, not here in chat, heh))
[2018/02/12 14:24] Yuri (darkestdesire.destiny): ((Lol
[2018/02/12 14:26] Rain (lauranah.sirnah): (( XD ))
[2018/02/12 14:28] Jason: /me chuckled then shook his head at destra as she spoke. "Eh...no...i dont run errands for just anyone." Hed chuckle as he crossed his arms. "Besides i dont know where evie keeps her shit." Hed huff abit before looking to evie. "But this game sounds pretty dope...though i think evie should get something else in return...aside from just getting questiones answered..she is about to strip infront of a bunch of strangers and a pervert like me...say you release a hostage as well for every peice of clothing.."
[2018/02/12 14:28] Evie: "But I'm not wearing very much to begin with. That hardly seems very fair. And you have I don't know how many buildings ready to blow up." Evie disengages her shield though, taking it out of reactive mode, which causes the slight humming sound it was making to stop emitting as well as the occasional flashes of light. She was trying to show good faith as well.
[2018/02/12 14:31] Destra: /me hmms some "well i mean i figures four items of clothing, four questions, it seemed fair too me" she says tilting her head as she looks around the room at the hostages and then too Jason. "Dont wanna. at least the schoolgirl thing sounded fun. your idea just is boring" she says yawning before sipping at her drink some.
[2018/02/12 14:33] Nameless: /me was thirsty, she walked into the bar she had found earlier and strode up to the bar with a fifty dollar bill crumpled up in her hand, her newest winnings from the day! She slapped the balled up bill on the counter with a grin and states loudly, "I haz the money for that food now!" She looked a little off as she looked at all the terrified people, she was damn near blind and did not know the situation at all!
[2018/02/12 14:33] Jason: /me tilted his head as the fire began to flicker. "Or i could just sever your spinal cord and fucking let you live like a vegetable for the rest of your fucking life." he was starting to get worked up..it tended to happen when in this form...anger ran strong through it.
[2018/02/12 14:34] ((Evie OOC: I don't know if this bar serves food, does it?))
[2018/02/12 14:34] Rain (lauranah.sirnah): (( it should? ))
[2018/02/12 14:34] ((Evie OOC: Okay))
[2018/02/12 14:36] Destra: /me turned too look at Jason "severing my spine wouldnt stop the explosions, you seem too think you can stop it by making me unable too move. so let me correct that right now.. threaten me again, i blow myself sky high, this building sky high, and set off every single other charge i have planted. and you become one of the citys largest mass murderers over night. So lets make this clear. The only way the charges go dormant is if i WILL them too. because My WILL controls them, not some idiotic finger twitch. so bones for brains. take your ego and fuck off. before you make me angry" she states before looking briefly too the girl who walked in.
[2018/02/12 14:36] Evie: /me rolls her eyes as Nameless enters the bar. "Umm, alright. On the house. One hamburger, but it'll have to be to go. That's the special today, alright?" Evie motions to the bartended to go back to the kitchen, but before he does, she says, "Oh wait. I forgot, we're actually out of everything but salad today."
[2018/02/12 14:38] Evie: /me's phone starts making weird beeping sounds followed by computerized voices.
[2018/02/12 14:38] Evie: [14:35] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): [14:30] Z3PH-YR: <PAESEC_ACCESS: POWER ROUTING
[14:30] Z3PH-YR: <CLEARANCE: PAESEC1_EMER
[14:31] Z3PH-YR: <[uploading addresses. Confirmed. Temporary access granted.]
[14:31] Z3PH-YR: <[Addresses confirmed. Opening Menu.]
[14:32] Z3PH-YR: <SetFirealrm=true
[14:32] Z3PH-YR: <Execute? [y] n
[14:32] Z3PH-YR: <Command recieved
[2018/02/12 14:40] Jason: /me as she spoke began to open his mouth as flames began to sputter within. He was very close to just burning her to death at this point. He knew she couldnt actually kill him He didnt care aboutthe people around him much...however there was one...and a slight glimps of her made him snap out of it long enough to stop. Catching a glimps of Evie hed slowly close his mouth again as the fire sputtered between his teeth and died down. Chuckling as he clenched his fist ait hed speak. "Oh dont you worry little devil..i wont dream of making you angry...just seeing what you are made off...perhaps not too much of a pushover as i thought.."
[2018/02/12 14:42] Nameless: /me wasn't dumb.... She heard what the lady said sitting next to her and grinned a little wider as her eyebrow raised, "Really? Over what? You would kill yourself for no other reason then to turn that guy into a mass murderer? I'm pretty sure he already does if you haven't looked at him closely. I seen his bat!" She nonchalantly leaned against the bar and looked at the lady, she reached out with her mind gently and probed her to see what she was thinking about... "Honestly it's not worth the effort..."
[2018/02/12 14:44] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): ((Hey this is your friendly neightborhood boob bot chiming in-I just want to make it clear I did -not- set off the alarm in the bar, just the other places. Thank you for your cooperation!))
[2018/02/12 14:44] Evie: /me says, "I'd listen to them. My apartment's on the other side of town. You don't really want to wait so long just to see me dress, do you?"
[2018/02/12 14:45] Destra: /me was thinking about how boring this all was and at least she had already succeeded in destroying most of the ugly clothing in the city. and then following that thought by how even if she blew herself up it wouldnt effect her in the least. before looking to Evie and yawning "Im bored.. your boring" she says standing up and grabing hold of the glass before she just starts walking toward the door. "im leaving now. "
[2018/02/12 14:46] VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD3.9e* THE MOST WANTED AO V1.2 (SHORTAVI): MAIN AO ON
[2018/02/12 14:46] Evie: /me says, "Hey, wait... how about a different game.... Truth or Dare?"
[2018/02/12 14:48] Jason: /me watched as the oman began to walk off. as he back was turned hed make fake swinging motions with an imagenary bat at her before calming down. She was on his shit list..mainly due to the fact that she talked shit and he didnt get to beat the shit out of her for it..or atleast try to, it was the most fristrating thing he had to do...the things he does for people he cared about. Crossing his arms hed allow her to just go.
[2018/02/12 14:51] Evie: /me didn't want her to go without knowing more about the explosions set to go off at midnight.
[2018/02/12 14:53] or the stuff about the jewelry.
[2018/02/12 14:55] Nameless: /me's eyes locked onto the retreating form of the explosives woman, sending suggestions into her brain, 'This is boring, might as well let the hostages go, I'm leaving anyway because it's just boring as hell... No fun... Pfffft' She stayed leaning on the bar with two fingers pointed at her for concentration purposes, looking around for why she wanted to blow shit up and what she was wanting to blow up. For the purposes of trying to stop her from blowing up food places mostly... Hot dogs were her favorite fod after all and almost everywhere was selling them!
[2018/02/12 14:55] TheDeviousOne. (doddseman3): ((oh shit pager going off gotta run sorry guys cya later ty for the rp!)
[2018/02/12 14:56] Destra: /me shook her head as the mental suggestion took hold briefly as she reached the door looking back too evie. "this is boring, it isnt worth my time" she said blandly as each of the poolballs scattered about the room started blinking rapidly before three seconds later each exploding next too the person who had been holding them. Destra watching just muttering as she walked out the door followed by a cloud of smoke "game over" yawning too herself wondering where some new fun might be
[2018/02/12 14:56] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Oh, you're probably here to ask why I triggered a mass fire drill of the city, aren't you miss..?
[2018/02/12 14:57] Yuri (darkestdesire.destiny): [14:56] Destra shook her head as the mental suggestion took hold briefly as she reached the door looking back too evie. "this is boring, it isnt worth my time" she said blandly as each of the poolballs scattered about the room started blinking rapidly before three seconds later each exploding next too the person who had been holding them. Destra watching just muttering as she walked out the door followed by a cloud of smoke "game over" yawning too herself wondering where some new fun might be
[2018/02/12 14:57] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Well..the short answer is there's a hostage situation involving a large amount of explosives.
[2018/02/12 14:57] Takamachi Mikoto: " you what? "
[2018/02/12 14:57] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me holds up a hand towards Mikoto, watching the door.
[2018/02/12 14:58] Takamachi Mikoto: /me nods slowly " Any idea how she plans to detonate them? If I have enough time I can isolate them in an electromagnetic net so that they can't recieve the trigger signal
[2018/02/12 14:58] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me holds up her hand more violently at Mikoto.
[2018/02/12 15:01] Evie: /me screams, "No," as the pool balls started exploding. She ducked behind the bar, but could do nothing for the people holding the pool balls who suddenly had no more hands or arms and in two cases, chests. She calls to her phone still on the counter, "Need ambulances at the bar." As the dust clears, she tries to administer first aid to any of the victims, first calling again to her phone, "Find out where she goes," not even knowing if anyone was still on the other side of the phone to hear.
[2018/02/12 15:02] Rain (lauranah.sirnah): (( damn i need to afk.... ))
[2018/02/12 15:03] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me as soon as the door opens, Zeph's combat systems whine in ti high gear and she levels the shotgun, firing. Despite it being a pump action, the girl works the action so fast it was like an assault rifle going off, firing a line of shells at the girl. The first shell is a high-velocity rubber slug, aimed to smash into Yuri's mask right between the eyes with the intention of smashing it-or ripping it off. The second is a canister of concentrated "sleeping gas" meant to knock someone out within seconds. T he third? A canister of "laughing gas" meant to induce lethargy and a chemical high similar to cannibis. These are followed by one more sleeping gas and one more laughing gas round, all of them exploding into a thick almost opaque cloud around the location of Yuri's head. "MOVE IN!"
[2018/02/12 15:04] Evie: [15:03] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): [15:03] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR as soon as the door opens, Zeph's combat systems whine in ti high gear and she levels the shotgun, firing. Despite it being a pump action, the girl works the action so fast it was like an assault rifle going off, firing a line of shells at the girl. The first shell is a high-velocity rubber slug, aimed to smash into Yuri's mask right between the eyes with the intention of smashing it-or ripping it off. The second is a canister of concentrated "sleeping gas" meant to knock someone out within seconds. T he third? A canister of "laughing gas" meant to induce lethargy and a chemical high similar to cannibis. These are followed by one more sleeping gas and one more laughing gas round, all of them exploding into a thick almost opaque cloud around the location of Yuri's head. "MOVE IN!"
[2018/02/12 15:05] Destra: /me blinked as she saw people. then blinked again as her mask was gone. leaving her with a kind of "what?" expression. before then quickly being followed by a "oh ok.. good night" expression as she dropped too the ground out cold before the sound round of sleeping gas reached her... offense she had in spades... defense.. none too speak of. this girl was out like a 100 lb bag of potatoes.
[2018/02/12 15:05] VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD3.9e* THE MOST WANTED AO V1.2 (SHORTAVI): MAIN AO OFF
[2018/02/12 15:07] ((Evie OOC: Evie's still inside trying to adminster first aid, but standing out here for chat range purposes.))
[2018/02/12 15:08] Jaron%3A: /me anyone with medical training should enter the bar, people are injured
[2018/02/12 15:09] Nirrae: (( the hospital ambulance bay is bombed remember? no ambulances ))
[2018/02/12 15:09] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): ((PAE-mbulances then!))
[2018/02/12 15:09] Yuri (darkestdesire.destiny): ((one of them was bombed but PAE may have there own responce vehicles, they are thoughtful like that))
[2018/02/12 15:10] Nirrae: (( ah ))
[2018/02/12 15:10] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): (( we actually have a shuttle for that but most hospitials keep at least one ambulane off site for that very reason ))
[2018/02/12 15:10] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): ((Or in the case of my cities, specified ambulance posts))
[2018/02/12 15:11] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): ((we can assume a mixed response of PAE vehicles and ambos))
[2018/02/12 15:11] Nirrae: (( was a big emergecy today tho so sure *shrug* ))
[2018/02/12 15:11] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me sprints, dropping her shotgun to the side as she approaches the woman, kneeling and slapping cuffs behind her even as Evie approached the doors. Nodding to Jaron, she took out another sleeping gas round and bit the top off, letting the gas spray onto Destra's face to keep her knocked out as she tightened the cuffs. Looking at Mikoto and Jaron, her face stony and intense, she nodded towards the door. "Get inside, see what can be done. I'll start the ambulances."
[2018/02/12 15:11] Takamachi Mikoto: Secure her!" She orders then grabs a medkit from one of the vans and gives the bar door a magnetic push hping over the downed woman
[2018/02/12 15:11] Pyris: (( Any issue with me popping in now that the action is over? ))
[2018/02/12 15:12] Narelle Leia (narelleleia): /me runs over, having heard the sounds of gunfire "Nirrae! What's going on?"
[2018/02/12 15:12] Destra: /me is out cold, and has no more resistance then a normal college student. so will be out for a while yet.
[2018/02/12 15:12] Jaron: /me assumes nirrae means him "some kind of meta bomber"
[2018/02/12 15:13] Narelle Leia (narelleleia): (oops, sorry)
[2018/02/12 15:13] Jungle Jaz: /me watches silently from the nearby rooftop.
[2018/02/12 15:13] Jaron: /me looks forward "whatever happens, not not let her wake up until we can deal with her abilities"
[2018/02/12 15:14] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me firmly but carefully secures Destra, looking her over and shaking her head. "She's just a girl...what kind of crap makes a person like this.." She wonders aloud as a mixed response of ambulances and PAE response vans arrive on scene.
[2018/02/12 15:14] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Miss Mikoto, I'll walk you through everything once this is wrapped up.
[2018/02/12 15:14] Evie: /me walks outside, wearing only her underwear and bra and anyone who tuned in to the news earlier would know why ((http://www.celestialcity.org/viewtopic. ... 276#p23272)). She'd heard the ambulances and other comotion. Seeing what was taking place, she says to Mikoto, "We need to find out how to stop her plans for doing the same thing again tomorrow with the jewelry."
[2018/02/12 15:14] Update:
~isil~ Secure / Double Doors update: animations now work properly on laggy sims, and more available notecard configuration options! Replace the old script and REGISTRY with these matching updated versions.

Message sent by Isilmeriel Resident. Opt out from future messages: https://cspr.in/i1nXH?h=c4308074e2cd156 ... fcdf36603b
[2018/02/12 15:15] Second Life: CasperTech DropBox v2.26 (Feb 2018) owned by secondlife:///app/agent/57b64084-feef-40ce-9acb-fc8f564dbdb3/about gave you '~isil~ Updated Door Scripts' ( http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mururoa%20Atoll/198/56/3001 ).
[2018/02/12 15:15] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): /m3 comes back out after giving the med kit to people to use it she looks up at Evie annd blinks " nice outfit " then crouches down to examine the girl on the ground.
[2018/02/12 15:15] Pyris: /me arrived on the scene with the soft whir of his engines kicking in to slow him down, his hair having a 'wind tunnel' look to it and his glasses askew from not having had a chance to click his helmet on "What the hell happened, I heard gunfire?" he raised his voice to be heard by the crowd, his voice cracking a bit. Which is only exacerbated by what he see's next "Holy shit, is that a wyvern?!" his inner fanboy briefly coming to the forefront.
[2018/02/12 15:17] Jaron: /me looks up behind him "i suggest you land, and no im a nexan"
[2018/02/12 15:18] Jaron: /me looks around at narelle ". . . be very still . . . your clothes are rigged to explode"
[2018/02/12 15:18] Takamachi Mikoto: /me looks at her outfit. She frowns pretty sure it wouldn't be affected But just in case she taps her watch and makes a pose that looks like she's in Salilor moon transforming into something else
[2018/02/12 15:19] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me looks up, noddint to Evie. "She's secure. For now...." She says, sighing and pinching the bridge of her nose as the post-high headache begins to set in.
[2018/02/12 15:19] Narelle Leia (narelleleia): /me freezes "What are you talking about?"
[2018/02/12 15:20] Jaron%3A: /me the woman that is laying unconscious over there has rigged most clothes sold for some time to blow when agitated, they appear to have been armed today, yours show the same energy signature, any sudden movements or impacts can set them off
[2018/02/12 15:21] Jungle Jaz: /me looks down, and sees Zephyr, giving a friendly wave to the droid. Is that how one reacts when seeing a droid? She isn't sure, but figures it can't hurt.
[2018/02/12 15:21] Raigeki: /me frowns and starts to examine the woman's electricty field, to see if that has something to do with the explosives
[2018/02/12 15:22] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me looks at Raigeki. "The good news, Miss, is that PAE-manufactured clothes are safe and have not been rigged."
[2018/02/12 15:22] Destra: /me was fairly normal. aside from the fact she had thousands of small bits of energy surrounding her each like a tiny atom bomb waiting too go off. yet dormant for the moment due too the host being unconsious.
[2018/02/12 15:23] Yuri (darkestdesire.destiny): ((tiny as in, would be a big boom on a very small scale per bit of energy, would take multiple bits too make a boom large enough for a human too notice)
[2018/02/12 15:23] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me looks to Evie. "Can you rig up one of your cells with a field meant to nullify and stabilize energy?"
[2018/02/12 15:23] /me A pae intern walks up to evie. He stares at her for a good two minutes blushing then thrusts a package at her. It looked like coat sealed in a plastic bag
[2018/02/12 15:23] Evie: /me overhears Jaron and says loud enough so most of the crowd gathered could hear, "She's also rigged... or says she's rigged... jewelry to start exploding tomorrow the same way clothes did today. Judging from the explosions inside with the pool tables, it's possible the greater density of the jewelry will cause much more fatail explosions!"
[2018/02/12 15:24] Narelle Leia (narelleleia): /me "Listen, I'm a doctor, not a bomb disposal tech. What am I supposed to do?" she asks.
[2018/02/12 15:25] Pyris: /me blinks slowly as he looks at the scaley critter "Err.. ok.. you're still freakin' awesome.." before lowering to the ground but still hovering "So.. what happened here, I kinda gotta do my job...and it seems a car is here. Oh hey Miss Evie, what's going on?" he floated closer...slowly... after hearing about explosives.
[2018/02/12 15:26] Raigeki: /me looks at Evie. " Want to try a good cop bad cop on her? I'll threaten the hell out of her, then you have Pyris drag me away, and then you try to get her to tell you how to neutralize the explosives?
[2018/02/12 15:27] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: I think the first order of business is making sure she can't make her cell explode before you can interrogate her, Miss.
[2018/02/12 15:27] Jaron%3A: /me she may be able to turn anything she touches into an explosive and she has rigged a lot of buildings, i would not suggest waking her up until we have managed to defuse those
[2018/02/12 15:27] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me nods.
[2018/02/12 15:27] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: My sleeping gas is designed to keep a baseline human under for 12 hours.
[2018/02/12 15:27] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: I gave her enough to drop an elephant, so....yeah.
[2018/02/12 15:28] Destra: /me is sleeping like the dead. not even a snore.
[2018/02/12 15:28] Jaron: /me looks at pyris a bit again "its not impossible that we can talk, some other time, when the city isnt threatened"
[2018/02/12 15:28] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Thankfully I designed smelling salts expressly for the purpose of waking those put under up before the turn of the century.
[2018/02/12 15:28] Evie: "Pyris, have you checked in with Seraph yet? I was hoping you could help her review the surveillance footage and documents Eidelon brought this morning from the mall incidents, but nevermind that now. The woman who caused it all is right here." Hearing Raigeki, Evie says, "Help Raigeki get her to a cell in HQ."
[2018/02/12 15:29] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Evie, what do you suggest about keeping the woman from using her powers in the cell?
[2018/02/12 15:30] Evie: /me takes the coat from Raigeki, holding it out in front of her. She says, "Sure its not gonna explode?" She turns around and holds the PAE coat toward Jaron and says, "What do you think, Jaron?"
[2018/02/12 15:30] Nameless: /me walked out of the bar, she wasn't at fault for the exploding balls so she felt ok! She looked at all the people gathered around, then turned to walk away, now she'd have to find food elsewhere!
[2018/02/12 15:30] Jaron: /me stares at the coat "its clean"
[2018/02/12 15:31] Raigeki: " It came straight from PAE on one of the trucks. even if she could have had access to it whatever she did would be on the plastic bag, not the coat. "
[2018/02/12 15:31] Evie: /me says to Zeph, "Good question. We need to think about that. Keep her sedated for a few hours until we figure it out. She won't be able to hurt anyone there but herself, but she says if she dies, then all the traps she has already set up will go off."
[2018/02/12 15:31] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me nods.
[2018/02/12 15:32] Evie: "We need to get word to the press to make sure no body wears jewelry tomorrow."
[2018/02/12 15:32] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: "And no telling if she's set traps on something other than the jewelry stores as a precaution, aye?"
[2018/02/12 15:32] Pyris: ne gives a giddy little wiggle at the thought of talking with a not-wyvern. And at Evie's order he flashes a surprisingly professional salute and floats closer to assist. "Could always use the fact the cell is under a dozen feet of reinforced concrete to keep her from acting stupid..." he suggested. Offering whatever help is needed for the transport.
[2018/02/12 15:32] Jaron%3A: /me ill give you the energy signature you need to look for and the locations of the buildings infused with the energy
[2018/02/12 15:33] Narelle Leia (narelleleia): /me "Umm, hello? Should I take my clothes off?" she sounds more than a little flustered.
[2018/02/12 15:33] Jaron: /me looks over "yes you should. . . very carefully"
[2018/02/12 15:33] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me slowly picks Destra up, handling her carefully as if even disturbing her PAE-mandated sleep would set off the explosions.
[2018/02/12 15:33] Raigeki: /me frowns " so we're going to try to run around with Scanners trying to find stuff that match her energy signature then try to figure out how to nuetralize it? For all we know her ability works on decay andonce it looses
[2018/02/12 15:34] Jaron%3A: /me its better than nothing
[2018/02/12 15:34] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: I suggest, at least, an energy nullfier in her cell. That should at the very least keep her from affecting an escape. Do you agree, Miss Evie?"
[2018/02/12 15:34] Raigeki: enouugh cohesion it just blows.
[2018/02/12 15:35] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Has anyone seen my shotgun?
[2018/02/12 15:35] Jungle Jaz: /me silently wonders why people were complaining about her supposed lack of clothing, when they are mostly running around with not much more on than her?
[2018/02/12 15:35] Raigeki: " I'll get you a new one " She then looks at Pyris " you said you had antigrav tech. Can you move her without touching her?
[2018/02/12 15:36] Evie: "I'm not worried about her escaping. I'm worried about her setting off the traps she already set. Put her in the Protectorate Prisoner Transport Vehicle."
[2018/02/12 15:36] Narelle Leia (narelleleia): /me trembles, she hated having to act like a Mundane. But she has no choice, biting her lip and starting to undress.
[2018/02/12 15:37] Raigeki: m looks to the doctor " Go ahead and set your sweater on the ground. I'm going to study it for a moment.
[2018/02/12 15:38] Narelle Leia (narelleleia): /me slowly removes, then lays it on the ground as if were a delicate as an egg. Her cheek redden as she's forced to expose herself.
[2018/02/12 15:38] Jaron: /me zones out a bit
[2018/02/12 15:39] Pyris: /me winces a bit "Eh...no? All my anti-grav is wired to me. And the whole spinal connection point makes it ill-suited for others." he explained. "However, maybe someone who is already 'infected' could do the moving and I can provide the support? Or I could...ehm.. strip down and carry her?" he suggested the last part awkwardly.
[2018/02/12 15:40] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me is already carrying Destra, and places her in the cell in the back of the PAE van.
[2018/02/12 15:41] Raigeki: /me looks to Zeph " Guess that settles that " She starts scanning the sweater, and comparing it to the scans she just did of destra, and comparing them she then looks to the woman " Ma'am. Do you mind if I explode your swearter to see how the reaction works? Might give us a clue into defusing them?
[2018/02/12 15:43] Narelle Leia (narelleleia): /me puts on a nervous expression. "Right here? Shouldn't we clear a perimeter first?" She shivered in the cold, hugging herself with her arms.
[2018/02/12 15:43] Destra: /me is placed in some ones transport all secure like
[2018/02/12 15:43] Evie: /me tells the officers in the PVT to move on out as she sees Zeph put Daestra in the PAE van instead. They grumble as they have to back the huge vehicle out of this mess and the mess at the hospital too.
[2018/02/12 15:43] Jaron%3A: /me the explosive is very low yeild
[2018/02/12 15:44] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me looks at Evie. "We're about to move the prisoner to HQ. do you want to come with us to oversee her detainment and installation of the nullifier to her cell?
[2018/02/12 15:44] Jungle Jaz: /me overhears the conversation about exploding clothes, and sees the half-naked women, and remembers what Durian told her about it, and is glad she hunts her own clothing.
[2018/02/12 15:44] Evie: "I'll meet you there, Zeph."
[2018/02/12 15:45] Pyris: /me floats after Zephyr, his gaze floating to Evie as he waits for instructions. "Want me to..eh.. follow? Or want me to see about cleaning up here and taking statements?"
[2018/02/12 15:45] Evie: "But wait until I get there before you set it up."
[2018/02/12 15:46] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me nods and knocks the side of the side of the van with her fist. The driver beeps the horn in affirmation, and, after a few moments of manuvering, the van rolls out of the area with Destra in the back and Zephyr following.
[2018/02/12 15:46] Raigeki: I'm less concerned with the yield as I am how the explosives work. Evie. Can you set your aegis to put a bubble around the sweater to contain the explosion? I want to see if it actually converts mater into explosives or of she just leaves behind a charge that blows
[2018/02/12 15:46] Evie: "She said if she died her traps would go off. I don't know that she was telling the truth, but how do we know that the nullifiers won't cause her traps to go off too."
[2018/02/12 15:46] Nirrae: (( R.I.P everyone ))
[2018/02/12 15:46] Z3PH-YR (aingelproject667): ((totally drove with skillz))
[2018/02/12 15:49] Evie: /me says to Raigeki, "I don't know. Can I? I didn't know it could do that." She holds out her Aegis wrist band toward the sweater. "I thought it just did the three shield thingies."
[2018/02/12 15:49] Pyris: /me shrugs and follows after the van-mobile. Making an executive decision, like a boss. That and he didn't want to be around so many nearly nude women and get called out for oggling again.
[2018/02/12 15:51] Evie: /me turns back to Pyris to tell him to finally tell him to follow, and sees he's already doing it.
[2018/02/12 15:51] Raigeki: We don't. But I've been studying this sweaterfor a while now and it looks like there is some kind of energy that's causing a matter conversion reaction. My guess is that once the matter reaches a certian level of decay " boom" so it's kinda on a timer. The question is does neutralizing the meta energy stop the process or trigger it
[2018/02/12 15:53] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me doesnt leave jsut yet since she can just flash-warp to where she needs to go. "But we can't just stick her in a cage with no protections, can we? She'll either blast her way out or threaten to detonate everything until we open the door.
[2018/02/12 15:53] Evie: /me presses her button on her PAE Aegis shield and tries to make a shield around the sweater by moving her arm quickly while activating the cover shield.
[2018/02/12 15:53] Evie: "Hey, it worked," she says.
[2018/02/12 15:56] Jaron: /me watches the sweater in hte bubble
[2018/02/12 15:57] Jungle Jaz: /me watches the scene below, trying to avoid laughing at the scene of blowing up a sweater behind a shield.
[2018/02/12 15:57] Narelle Leia (narelleleia): /me looks relieved. "What about the rest of my things? I just bought them 2 days ago?
[2018/02/12 16:00] Jaron%3A: /me same story most likely, until we figure out how the defuse them you shouldnt wear them and be careful
[2018/02/12 16:02] Narelle Leia (narelleleia): /me "Take off all my clothes? In the middle of the street?" she didn't have to pretend to be mortified.
[2018/02/12 16:03] Jaron%3A: /me your underwear is clean, you do not need to take that off
[2018/02/12 16:03] ((Evie OOC: lol. "Your underwear is clean,"))
[2018/02/12 16:04] Yuri (darkestdesire.destiny): ((jaron the underwear police)
[2018/02/12 16:04] Raigeki: " Maybe the hospital can loan you some scrubs. The choice is yours though. "
[2018/02/12 16:04] Nirrae: (( lol ))
[2018/02/12 16:05] Jungle Jaz: /me sneaks away, figuring she can stop some muggers while they strip Leia in the street.
[2018/02/12 16:05] Evie (beverlox): ((There'd be no reports of hospital scrubs blowing up, were there Yuri?))
[2018/02/12 16:06] Yuri (darkestdesire.destiny): ((coughs.. not yet.. but... Nicole did take Destra too the hospital.. and she has blown up every ugly piece of clothing she has seen)
[2018/02/12 16:07] Narelle Leia (narelleleia): /me refuses to look at anyone as she unzips and steps out of her boots. Then, she unfastens and takes off her jeans,
[2018/02/12 16:10] Sigrid: /me eventually arrives at the required location, visually a bit winded as a result from the hasty departure out of her lab. Sigrid would nod polite towards the gathered and prepare her favorite omni-scanning tool for the awaiting task.
[2018/02/12 16:12] Raigeki: Okay sigrid. our scanning target is the pink sweater in that bubble
[2018/02/12 16:14] VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD3.9e* THE MOST WANTED AO V1.2 (SHORTAVI): MAIN AO ON
[2018/02/12 16:17] Evie: "This way, Zeph."
[2018/02/12 16:17] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me takes destra from the van, spritzing her again with some more sleeping gas and swiping a box of donuts on the way to the elevator.
[2018/02/12 16:17] Evie: /me pulls her code out of nevermind where and activates the elevator.
[2018/02/12 16:17] Plasma portal (Rectangular): beverlox Resident is at the portal.
[2018/02/12 16:18] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Don't forget to set up the nullifier before waking her up.
[2018/02/12 16:18] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Oh wait...well shite...
[2018/02/12 16:18] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: I just realized I'm going to have to be in there with her to wake her up.
[2018/02/12 16:18] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me eats a donut thoughtfully.
[2018/02/12 16:19] Evie: "I think before we set the nullifier we need to make sure the nullifier won't set off her traps as if she were killed."
[2018/02/12 16:19] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Right...
[2018/02/12 16:19] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Well we have the signature she uses to trigger the bombs...
[2018/02/12 16:20] Evie: "She may have been lying even about things blowing up when she dies, but we need to know more."
[2018/02/12 16:20] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me nods
[2018/02/12 16:20] Evie: "Are there any similar signatures? Maybe we should scan for a canary trigger she may be sending off every so often."
[2018/02/12 16:20] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Attune the nullifier broadcast her signature constantly. That should keep the bombs from thinking she's dead, but also keep her from triggering the bombs manually.
[2018/02/12 16:22] Plasma portal (Rectangular): AINGELPROJECT667 Resident is at the portal.
[2018/02/12 16:22] Evie: /me scratches the back of her neck, just under her wig line. "Uhh... you'll have to show me how. You think that will work?"
[2018/02/12 16:22] Plasma portal (Rectangular): beverlox Resident is at the portal.
[2018/02/12 16:23] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Right...
[2018/02/12 16:23] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me thinks.
[2018/02/12 16:23] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Ok....
[2018/02/12 16:24] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: here's my idea...she likely uses her mind to trigger the explosives, since I don't detect any sort of cybernetics within her...
[2018/02/12 16:24] VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD3.9e* THE MOST WANTED AO V1.2 (SHORTAVI): Forze sitground ON
[2018/02/12 16:24] Evie: /me nods as if that made sense to her.
[2018/02/12 16:24] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Maybe if I tune the nullfier to only deny energy transfers within this cell that will keep the link we need to maintain the explosives.
[2018/02/12 16:25] Plasma portal (Rectangular): AINGELPROJECT667 Resident is at the portal.
[2018/02/12 16:25] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me gestures Evie to the door and begins looking through the door settings.
[2018/02/12 16:26] Plasma portal (Rectangular): AINGELPROJECT667 Resident is at the portal.
[2018/02/12 16:26] Evie: "Alright, if you say so. How did the evacuations go of those buildings?"
[2018/02/12 16:27] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: From my recon reports, a few minor injuries due to some panic here and there, but no casualties reported.
[2018/02/12 16:27] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: At least...not outside the bar. I'm sorry, Evie.
[2018/02/12 16:29] Evie: /me nods, frowning. I need to go upstairs and call the media, if they're not already up there waiting for me. I need to have them get the word out that jewelry might be next. On the other hand, if nothing happens with the jewelry, but everyone panics and gets rid of their jewelry or injuries are caused by the panic, then I suppose I'll get the blame for that too." Evie sighs. "What else do we need to do down here? I think I should be here when she wakes up."
[2018/02/12 16:30] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Oh. I was t hinking we wake her up now to interrogate her.
[2018/02/12 16:30] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: I'll need to be in the cell, however.
[2018/02/12 16:30] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Since the antidote to the sleeping gas must be applied idrectly.
[2018/02/12 16:31] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me pulls out what looks like a shotgun shell, but a small button on the side shows that it is actually a spray applicator. "A little of this to her eyes and she'll be up like she had her first cup of coffee for the day.
[2018/02/12 16:33] Evie: /me nods. "Alright, ready when you are."
[2018/02/12 16:33] Plasma portal (Rectangular): AINGELPROJECT667 Resident is at the portal.
[2018/02/12 16:34] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me nods and takes the field down, then brings it back up with the nullfier.
[2018/02/12 16:34] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Uh...best you stayed outside, Miss.
[2018/02/12 16:34] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: This goes wrong, better only one hostage than two, aye?
[2018/02/12 16:34] Evie: /me steps back out.
[2018/02/12 16:34] Plasma portal (Rectangular): AINGELPROJECT667 Resident is at the portal.
[2018/02/12 16:35] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me also takes her shotgun off, just in case.
[2018/02/12 16:35] Yuri (darkestdesire.destiny): ((just a fore warning ladies, i havent seen any mention of you turning on a field yet *snickers*))
[2018/02/12 16:35] Pyris: /me steps out of the elevator and floats over towards the emerging Evie "Alrighty, all staff briefed on the prisoner being some explody type."
[2018/02/12 16:35] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Evie, the field, if you will., Just hit the button.
[2018/02/12 16:35] Yuri (darkestdesire.destiny): ((darnit >.> shouldnt have said any thing :P))
[2018/02/12 16:36] Evie: /me sticks her tongue out at Zeph for talking as if Evie didn't know how to turn on the field. She makes a motion and then says, "It's on. Hey, Pyris. Thanks."
[2018/02/12 16:37] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me nods and kneels down, spraying the substance into Destra's eyes and stepping back. "Rise and shine, dear."
[2018/02/12 16:37] Evie: "I sent a text to the news agencies too, telling them this may happen again with jewelry. Hopefully they'll get the word out."
[2018/02/12 16:39] Destra: /me snapped awake her hand fluttering out to grab ahold of what was in front of her looking up curiously as the woman didnt start glowing she groaned out some and leaned back "well. sup doc?" she asks in her best bugs bunny voice looking at Zeph as calmly as one could.
[2018/02/12 16:39] Evie: /me stands out of the way of the door so she wouldn't be visible, but listening intently as if she could see through brick walls.
[2018/02/12 16:41] Pyris: /me hovers just out of sight, super-sneaky like. However he has to fight the urge to peek through the gate to see what was going on. Also.. to covertly observe posterior.
[2018/02/12 16:42] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me looks down at the hand grabbing her ankle, seeming unimpressed for a moment before smiling at Destra. "Whats up indeed...quite a mess you caused in the bar, was it not?"
[2018/02/12 16:43] Evie: /me bends her legs to beat out some of the dirt acquired on the bottom of slippers by walking with them outside. That finished, she bends down to straighten one of the bunny ears that had bent a little. She continues to listen in.
[2018/02/12 16:44] Destra: /me shrugs. "i mean i guess you could call it a mess. not exactly my problem. i offered multiple options for no one too die, but people kept trying too play games. so. i ended mine" she says leaning against the wall. "Like right now, what if i told you no mater what you do. in" she looks at the watch on her wrist "about 7 hours i will be out of this cell, and there is nothing you could do to stop it. "
[2018/02/12 16:46] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me chuckles. "That would be quite the feat, especially considering the level of security this cell is under. For example..." She waves her hand as if something was there. "A nullification field tuned to keep those nasty powers of yours from being a threat...as you've probably noticed by the fact that my armor hasn't been exploded off my body."
[2018/02/12 16:46] Pyris: /me looks to Evie and her awesome slippers and mutters "Cocky one, eh?" then he adds with a sly smirk "Would you like me to strip to my undergarments to give a sense of solidarity?"
[2018/02/12 16:49] Destra: /me yawns "yes you turned my explosions off. congrats" she says as she starts clapping ironicly "But my statement remains. at the stroke of midnight. i will poof like cinderellas carraige " she says looking too the woman "Oh and it isnt under my power. happens every night, kinda annoying too be honest." she shrugs. "cant even kill myself for long" she sighs some seeming dejected. "but that aside" she grins "wanna play a game, You give me what i want, i answer any one question you ask. and i will even promise not too ask too leave this cell"
[2018/02/12 16:49] Evie: /me turns toward Pyris, and puts up a finger in a ssshing gesture, but not an annoyed ssshing gesture. She takes the phone that she had picked up from the bar counter out of her slipper and sends Pyris a text message.
[2018/02/12 16:51] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me hums. "That is a rather annoying trait, even for you." She says, not clarifying what she meant exactly, She was still munching on the box of donuts she'd swiped from upstairs, taking a thoughtful bite before turning and smiling. "A game, huh? Sure, I'll bite. And no, I, of course, won't allow any requests that pertain to you leaving this cell. Shall I go first or you?"
[2018/02/12 16:52] Pyris: /me looks down to the comm on his wrist and blushes at the message, looking shocked as he keys in a response. Peeking in the cell again before looking back to Evie.
[2018/02/12 16:53] Destra: /me smiles "you can go first, its only fair given im requesting the game" she stated lightly leaning against the wall still handcuffed both hands in front of her body. "though one thing first. if we are going too have people peaking.. over and over like im some lab rat. they may as well come in. you already confirmed i cant blow you up"
[2018/02/12 16:56] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me hums. "Too many people in the same room is a recipe for disaster...besides, if this somehow goes wrong, I have a way of keeping myself from being locked out, but the others don't...but we can have them included. "Evie." She says over hershoulder. "Go ahead and ask the first question."
[2018/02/12 16:59] Evie: /me steps in front of the cell door. She didn't want to ask for motive and have the answer just be some lame answer like Why not? Or because I want to? She asks, "How do we save everyone from dying by explosions you've set to happen?"
[2018/02/12 17:00] Evie: /me sends another text to Pyris.
[2018/02/12 17:01] Destra: /me thinks on it "You convince me too cancel out the energy i have placed. then trust me enough too lower the field blocking me, then trust i wont blow it all up. and instead deactivate it all. " she states bluntly "all fairly unlikely too happen, but it is possible. the jewelry was at the request of a business type. not part of my original plan.. i just couldnt stand the clothing. and that guys plan required soo much more work and effort" she sighs
[2018/02/12 17:03] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me arches her brow. "A business type?" She said, looking a lot more interested now. "I see..." She glanced to Evie, then at Destra, nodding hesitantly. "Ok...your turn."
[2018/02/12 17:03] Destra: /me smiles sweetly "i want officer ladys panties"
[2018/02/12 17:05] Pyris: /me hearing that news rapidly and with a series of grunts peels his combat suit off and after a moment, turns away from Evie to peel his compression shorts off, carefully setting them on the ground and covering himself the best he can for a moment.
[2018/02/12 17:05] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me looks more than a little amused. "Evie? Shall we give her what she requests?"
[2018/02/12 17:08] Evie: /me gasps slightly. "Seriously?" She would have put up a stronger objection, but she had expected as much and Destra did answer her question with more candor than she had expected, even adding a little extra. So in spite of her rather weak objection she turned toward Pyris, unstrapping her stun gun holster, and tosses it behind him. She just wanted to take that out of the equation. She then undid the field, openeing the cell door. She says to Pyris, "Put the field back up." Stepping in front of Destra, she lets her panties slide to the floor, stepping momentarily out of her slippers and out of the panties. She picks the panties up and unceremoniously hands them toward Destra, semi-folded.
[2018/02/12 17:09] Plasma portal (Rectangular): beverlox Resident is at the portal.
[2018/02/12 17:09] Evie (beverlox): /naked
[2018/02/12 17:10] Destra: /me smiles. "thank you" she says nuzzling the fabric handed too her "they were just so cute i couldnt resist" she says with a bright smile. "your turn." she says as she holds the panties in her lap doing nothing creepy too them after the first nuzzle.
[2018/02/12 17:11] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me looks at Evie. "Who's this business type what put you to rigging the stores?"
[2018/02/12 17:13] Evie: /me adds, "And what does he look like?"
[2018/02/12 17:14] Destra: /me taps her lips some "This isnt me being vague, but it was a male. half decent looking if you like males, about as tall as i am, his hair was cut short. i didnt get a good look at the color due too the shadows. seriously what is it with people and dark back alley deals any ways" she huffs a bit "he did the funds transfer via a dummy corp. it was a wire transfer. " she states. "i wasnt given a name. he wanted me too refer too him as Mr. Black. also that is two questions. i would like a plastic cup and some soda please. in exchange. "
[2018/02/12 17:15] Evie: "Would coffee or water work? It would be quicker."
[2018/02/12 17:15] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me hums, making sure to note that down. "Mr Black..." She said, then looked back towards Pyris. "A plastic cup and soda or the good lady, if you will, dear?"
[2018/02/12 17:16] Destra: /me frowns as she is offered coffee or water.. slumping some as she draws circles on the floor "i guess water is fine" she says sounding near depressed.
[2018/02/12 17:16] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Oh bollocks to it, Evie. Here.
[2018/02/12 17:17] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me tosses Evie a credit chip. "She's been good to us so far, just get her the bloody soda."
[2018/02/12 17:17] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me does so as she munches on the last donut from the box...are her breasts bigger?
[2018/02/12 17:18] Destra: /me tilts her head noticing the bounce, not that she had much too reference it too given the few moments before shotgun too the face
[2018/02/12 17:18] Evie: /me calls out through the force field. "Pyris?" then hearing Zeph looks from Zeph to Destra, "Your choice," she tells Destra. I merely said water would be quicker."
[2018/02/12 17:19] ((OOC Evie: /me missed a " in there.))
[2018/02/12 17:19] Destra: /me slumps more as she hears evies "tone" (smirks) "soda.. please.. strawberry?" she says quietly.
[2018/02/12 17:19] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: So while we're waiting for your drink....did your employer say -why- he wanted to rig the jewelry stores to blow?
[2018/02/12 17:20] Pyris: /me was nude and covering himself so he blinked a bit at the question "Err...soda? in a cup maybe for her so she doesn't get metal to mess with...|
[2018/02/12 17:20] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me loosk at Evie.
[2018/02/12 17:20] Destra: /me looks too the door and grummbles "its why i said in a plastic cup... so i wouldnt worry you all"
[2018/02/12 17:21] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: "I mean if we're short on time I can flash-warp a two-liter bottle of soda and a cup from the grocery store. I just didn't know how you would feel about a little shoplifting.
[2018/02/12 17:21] Ossian (ver0rn0x): /cover1
[2018/02/12 17:22] Ossian (ver0rn0x): O////O
[2018/02/12 17:22] Pyris: (( sorry x.x ))
[2018/02/12 17:22] Evie: "Pay for it. Out of Protectorate funds. Make it a ceramic cup."
[2018/02/12 17:23] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Oh very well.....
[2018/02/12 17:24] Pyris: /me looks around awkwardly "I'd have no problem, but..eh.. that suit chafes without underwear." he explains, looking around again as he awkwardly shuffles back and forth.
[2018/02/12 17:24] Evie: "I'm gonna give you a shaffing."
[2018/02/12 17:25] Destra: /me tilts her head some and shrugs. "He said he wanted too control the market, when the stores are destroyed initially the market will drop, due too people losing faith in the jewelry and fear of it. but once it recovers he could make a killing. he also is working the clothing market right now. its why i wasnt allowed too touch kink stores. he holds stock"
[2018/02/12 17:25] ((Evie OOC: chaffing))
[2018/02/12 17:26] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me concentrates a moment as she does a few dubiously legal breaking into a grocery store's security cameras, pinpointing a bottle of soda on a shelf in the aisle and a ceramic cup from another aisle. Then, with a slight discharge, the bottle and cup dissappears, and appears in a flash in her hands. An instant later a few protectrate credits appear on the desk in front of a very shocked clerk. "There." She said, placing the bottle and cup down for Destra. She listens to her words. "Devious....and of course he has a stock in a kink store..w.hat is it with men in this realm wanting to tie up or otherwise commit carnality with every woman they meet...? Anyways, your turn again, dear."
[2018/02/12 17:27] Pyris: /me blushes a bit darker and mutters "Be gentle..." before piping up "Thank you, Zephyr was it? I owe you one.." he said, sounding sincere for someone who a moment ago was making a smartass remark. He also shuffles a bit closer to the cell door to hear better what they discuss.
[2018/02/12 17:28] Destra: /me shakes her head and sips at the soda quietly. her eyes eyeing the ceramic cup. before looking up too the two women. "No thanks. i trusted you, but you wont trust me with plastic in a field where i can not even use my abilities. doesnt that seem a bit.. unfair?"
[2018/02/12 17:30] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me picks up the ceramic cup. Again she does her little camera trick of dubious legality, and with another small flash the ceramic cup is now a plastic cup. "Perhaps, then, at least one of us should trust you." Notably, her breasts strunk just a bit from the effort.
[2018/02/12 17:30] Evie: /me comes back and growls. "You wanna talk about fair? How about the lives you ended today? How was that fair?"
[2018/02/12 17:31] Evie: "Zeph, don't giver her the plastic cup."
[2018/02/12 17:32] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Evie, its completely out of my character to be the one defending the subject, but we can certainly afford to wait until later to list her charges.
[2018/02/12 17:33] Pyris: /me was observing and happened to catch the breast size change and tilts his head a bit. Watching closer... for science of course. And after a few moments he realizes when he is nude he probably shouldn't and goes to begin pulling his flightsuit back on. The tough material on the insie scratching a bit as he pulls it up and causing him to bite his lip <brb, phone>
[2018/02/12 17:33] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Right now, we have even more lives to save, and if that means we work with the bomb maker to make sure they can go home to their familes tomorrow, then so be it...we can save the list of charges for later.

Evie Oxwyrth
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:48 am

Re: Explosive Clothing!

Post by Evie Oxwyrth » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:50 pm

[2018/02/12 17:33] Destra: /me Rests against the wall with her cup and soda smiling too Zeph. before turning too Evie. "You mean the lives you lost. because of your desire too try and change the rules. or flame heads threats. or how about the little view in my head sugesting i was bored and should just leave. or should i go on" she states looking too the woman "Lady, if you want too discuss fair. come back too me in ten lives. " she states her eyes and ton cold as she looks too Evie. "but if your trying too make me feel guilty. didnt Flame skull already tell you, i literally do not have a soul. you wont make me feel guilty, no mater what you try"
[2018/02/12 17:39] Evie: "Fine," says Evie. She says to Destra, "You have your plastic cu---" She cuts off as Destra starts in. "Excuse me? I didn't refuse to play any game. I was just trying to understand your silly rules. You got bored as you say and walked out and being bored ended sven lives up there and 3 more, if they survive, will probably never had use of their hands again. As for me, I do have a soul, so I care about the people you killed today... YOU killed. Don't try to guilt me either because I am not the one who did it and you know it plain as day."
[2018/02/12 17:39] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me sighs and warps in another box of donuts from upstairs because, fuck it ,this interrogation was exhausting her. She munches one of the glazed treats before kneeling down to look at Destra as Evie finished her retort. "I believe its your turn for another reqiest, dear."
[2018/02/12 17:41] Evie: "No it's not. She got her soda and water... in a fucking plastic cup she's probably planning to somehow use to make plastic explosives."
[2018/02/12 17:41] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Evie, if she's due to leave in 7 hours regardless of what we do, then why would she attempt an escape?
[2018/02/12 17:42] Pyris: /me pipes in "Chemistry doesn't work that way, Ma'am." before going silent again as he observes the collection of booties in the cell. Only adding "Lack of a soul doesn't excuse a crime. A soul doesn't equal control or understanding..."
[2018/02/12 17:42] Destra: /me looks too the officer as she says bluntly "Just ask your questions. but know if you take a tone with me again, the next group i kill. will be right here on the protectorates door steps. As a personal gift." she states her voice like ice. as she stands up her hands still cuffed. walking closer too evie "i will even cut your name in them officer. if you like. too make sure you know who they are for" she says before taking a few steps back "Now then BINGO! Miss lady in blue has it!. " she starts clapping well as most as one could clap in handcuffs. "now if we are all done being all scary scary. your next question?" she says with a smile.
[2018/02/12 17:44] Evie: "Okay, then that's my question. Destra, you make it sound like you're gonna die or explode or something in seven hours. I assume it has something to do with powers similar to your abilities... so tell me exactly how is it you say you are leaving and what makes you think you'll be not only leaving but coming back in spite of the nullifier here limiting your abilities?"
[2018/02/12 17:44] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me looks at Evie. "She explained that in the beginning, Miss Evie. She just kind of dissappears at midnight and wakes up in her bed the next day. Even she has no control of it."
[2018/02/12 17:45] Evie: "You call that explaining it?"
[2018/02/12 17:45] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me shrugs. "Are we here to argue or ask questions? It seems to me that we may be of limited time."
[2018/02/12 17:46] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me looks back to Destra. "So where did you meet with this Mr. Black? How did you get in contact with him?"
[2018/02/12 17:46] Destra: /me points too blue and smiles "It isnt under my control. i have tried too kill myself multiple times, but each time. Death just laughs and tells me too try harder next time. really she is kind of a bitch.." she shrugs. "but each night she pats me on the head. poofs me home. and there i wake, all good as new"
[2018/02/12 17:49] Destra: /me looks too Zeph "well he met me when i was exploring this area that looked all broken down and abandoned. he had a really fancy suit on. i had been practicity the whole boom stuff. im kinda new too it, and he just sugested stuff too me at the start. he just kinda visits at random. but hey he pays for my food so.. he cant be that bad right. Though he did mutter something about Killing Hope in the future.. but thats rediculous how can you kill hope... i mean Hope isnt a person that is just silly"
[2018/02/12 17:50] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me 's eyes narrow at the mention of 'killing hope.
[2018/02/12 17:50] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me glances at evie.
[2018/02/12 17:50] Pyris: /me mutters "Such sound logic" and resumes his observation. Just keeping his eye on things until he was needed.
[2018/02/12 17:51] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Did this Mr. Black have any further associates? People like you, maybe?
[2018/02/12 17:51] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Not exactly I mean, but...those under his 'employ' so to speak.
[2018/02/12 17:52] Destra: /me tilts her head looking too the quiet one curiously "i think i made her mad" she says looking too evie before offering her panties back then sipping at her soda briefly
[2018/02/12 17:53] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: You did some rather terrible things, dear. It is not...a surprise that you may have angered her. She sees this city and its people as her responsibility. You can imagine she wouldn't take to those who harm it lightly."
[2018/02/12 17:54] Evie: /me glares. She was getting legitimately pissed. She knew she should be playing the bad cop since Zeph was going out of his way to be good cop, but it wasn't taking her much effort at all to pretend to be angry. With the last bit about killing hope though, Evie almost lost it. She had to fight to keep from showing any extra overreaction to that. She wanted to slug Zeph for asking questions with such obvious answers, not that the questions were that awful. Taking the panties she spits words out toward Destra, "Fine, here's the big one. How do we make you trust us enough to not kill more people when you go or whatever?"
[2018/02/12 17:54] Evie: /me steps back into her panties, slipping out of each bunny slipper in turn momentarily.
[2018/02/12 17:57] Destra: /me hmms some and thinks on blues statement. before blinking and looking too Evie. "Soda" she says with a smile "oh and candy can i get candy!!? Mr black brings me all sorts of nice things. like he brought me this thing called a ring pop and said i was his princess" she said smiling brightly "oh he has friends with this um... it was a hard word too say.. The Consortium.. i think it how it is worded.. " she says lightly "he said Hope is lost but Gato is walking the path... why do people speak in riddles?" she asked looking between the two women curiously
[2018/02/12 17:58] Pyris: /me sighs in relief as Evie returns to wearing panties. Having impure thoughts about your boss was in general bad practice. "Gato?" he piped up
[2018/02/12 17:59] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me rubs her chin, looking at Evie. "Gato....from what it sounds like, Gato isn't an ally but he definitely is the favored of our Mr. Black....interesting indeed..." She looks to Pyris. "Dear? Can you dash to the store and pick up some various candies? Put it on PAE's bill."
[2018/02/12 17:59] Evie: "Zeph already gave you soda in a plastic cup. If you want candy, Pyris will get you some candy. There's a bag of peanut butter cups in the top right hand drawer of the front desk." As she says that last she turns back toward Pyris.
[2018/02/12 18:00] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: This consortium is definitely something of interest, however.
[2018/02/12 18:00] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me looks to Evie. "Have you heard anything of this consortium? Or anything suspicious regarding Gato?"
[2018/02/12 18:01] Evie: /me hmms, squinting her eyes a bit in thought as she heard something over her com.
[2018/02/12 18:02] Pyris: /me floats over to the elevator with a nod once again wondering how he became the delivery boy "Yes Ma'am, I'll be back in a sec." he said "I claim two though..."
[2018/02/12 18:02] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me munches another donut, addressing Destra again. "Did Mr. Black say anything about this consortium? What their goal were? Who they aligned with?"
[2018/02/12 18:05] Destra: /me shakes her head "he said i was too uncontrollable too be more then a pet. but he was looking for good hard working friends too .. convert too his cause. i watched him touch some one and they just... believed in every thing he said.. it was weird" she says with large saucer like eyes. "Oh!. he said i am not too interfere with.. belgrave.. i think thats how its said. i have not seen any bells or any graves though"
[2018/02/12 18:07] Evie: /me stands with her arms folded, lookng as angry as she can and lets Zeph continue to ask the questions.
[2018/02/12 18:07] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: I see..can you describe the person he....converted to his cause? What did they look like? Did they speak their name?
[2018/02/12 18:09] Pyris: /me floats back from the elevator and holds out the bag o Reeses. Chewing on one he claimed as his own and stopping at the gate "Alrighty, I got the candy." he chirped. Awkwardly shuffling in his position in midair. His flightsuit riding up a bit.
[2018/02/12 18:10] Destra: /me looks too Evie curiously "if you need to go poop i dont mind.. but it looks like your holding it in" she states before sipping at her soda. "Tall like you blue, blonde hair. her breasts were smaller then yours but she had on a fancy outfit. like really fancy.. and nope didnt hear her called more then pet"
[2018/02/12 18:11] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: I see...did the...pet say or do anything before Black touched her?
[2018/02/12 18:11] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me takes the candy from Pyris through the bars, showing it to Destra and waiting for the answer to her question.
[2018/02/12 18:12] Destra: /me thinks "she asked me not too kill her boyfriend. but then Mr. Black asked her after touching her and she said too please kill her boyfriend so she could prove herself worthy."
[2018/02/12 18:12] Evie: /me goes back to the gate, waiting for Pyris to deactivate the field, and taking four of the chocolate peanut butter cups out of the bag. She turns around, expecting Pyris to activate the field again, and then as Zeph takes the whole bag turns around and pouts, leaning back against the wall.
[2018/02/12 18:14] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me nods and gives Destra a handful of the peanut butter cups, making a "sorry got carried away" expression at Evie, but holding the rest so not to throw all her bargaining chips away. "I see...did he have any more...pets that you saw?"
[2018/02/12 18:14] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: And why did he want you not to interfere with Belgrave?
[2018/02/12 18:14] Evie: /me would nod at Zeph if she happened to make eye contact, but other than that stay silent.
[2018/02/12 18:14] Destra: /me thinks "around 20 in his limo.. but they all looked well behaved.. and he said he didnt need the attention till the preperations for skyfall were in place"
[2018/02/12 18:15] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Skyfall?
[2018/02/12 18:15] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: What did he say about skyfall?
[2018/02/12 18:15] Destra: /me shakes her head and covers up her mouth "uh sorry could you ignore that little bit, im not suposed too know any thing about that"
[2018/02/12 18:15] Pyris: /me does as expected, being a good boy like that and handing off the candy to whomever it is that got to him first. Casually popping the second he took from it en-route into his mouth with a happy noise. Fighting back further smart comments since this was important.
[2018/02/12 18:16] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me shakes the bag of peanut butter cups. "Are you sure, dear? I still have about 3/4ths of a bag left and most of a box of donuts.
[2018/02/12 18:16] Evie: "And more soda. And more plastic cups you can turn into bombs."
[2018/02/12 18:17] Destra: /me shakes her head again pouting "he said we couldnt be friends if i told any one" a sudden beep chimes from her watch as she looks too it like "oh.. fuck.."
[2018/02/12 18:17] Evie: "Pyris, let us out!"
[2018/02/12 18:17] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me frowns and puts the bag of peanut butter cups in Destra's lap, shrugging. "Still...it's something." She tilts her head. "Is it that time?"
[2018/02/12 18:18] Destra: /me shakes her head no "he isnt happy.. " the watchs beeping slowly speeds up.
[2018/02/12 18:18] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: i see....
[2018/02/12 18:18] Pyris: /me keys in the code to the door and mnotions "Go, go go!" he yelps. Getting ready to grab whomever couldn't make it.
[2018/02/12 18:18] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: One last question.
[2018/02/12 18:18] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me says as she moves towards the door. "Is there a relationship between Black and Death?"
[2018/02/12 18:19] Destra: /me shakes her head no. as the beeping increases. "See you around?" she says waving "you owe me candy!"
[2018/02/12 18:19] Plasma portal (Rectangular): beverlox Resident is at the portal.
[2018/02/12 18:19] Evie: /me says, "What are you doing, Zeph? Get out." She stands next to the door, waiting for Zeph to get out and then activates the field.
[2018/02/12 18:19] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me nods to Destra. "We'll keep some handy for next time, dear."
[2018/02/12 18:21] Destra: /me a loud hissing sound escapes the watch before an utterly loud WHOOSH is heard followed by a constant screaming as Destra is torn apart atom by atom by a device inside of the watch. her entire body literally ripping itself apart as she cries out for help too stop the pain. before all that is left of her and the watch is a fine red mist painting the entire cell.
[2018/02/12 18:22] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me raises her arm to shield her eyes despite the shield in place. "Bloody hell. She wasn't joking."
[2018/02/12 18:22] Evie: /me averts her eyes, trying not to be sick. "Well, that sucked," she finally says. "Next time we try to deactivate that watch?"
[2018/02/12 18:22] Pyris: /me blinks, looking on in horror at what he just saw "She..she was a crazy bitch.. but she didn't deserve that." he gave a shuddering sigh "Shit...." he takes a moment to clear his head before asking the pair "Find..anything useful?"
[2018/02/12 18:23] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: /me lets out a breath, nodding to Evie. "If possible." She then looks at Pyris, then back to Evie. "It just so seems that we're in on something bigger than a pyromaniac with an exhibitionist fetish."
[2018/02/12 18:23] Evie: "Zeph, you think we can get someone in from PAE to take and analyze the DNA samples?"
[2018/02/12 18:24] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: I'll see what Sigrid can do.
[2018/02/12 18:24] Pyris: /me snorts "There are plenty of samples judging by the mist.." and then to Zephyr he asked "Did any of the descriptions make sense to you. I'm lost...although I could tell some of those names were ringing bells with you and Miss Evie."
[2018/02/12 18:24] Evie: "She was too exact with some of her statements for it to have been crazy gibberish."
[2018/02/12 18:25] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Indeed.
[2018/02/12 18:25] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: One thing is certain, however; there is a plot to kill the mayor.
[2018/02/12 18:25] Evie: "Who all knows that Lady N's name is to become Hope once again?"
[2018/02/12 18:25] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: I don't know. Not many, but not an exclusive group either.

Post Reply