Don't touch my poster!!!!

This is where you go to get IC news from roleplayed events in Celestial City. Comments MAY be OOC or IC, so please indicate which one. If OOC, put your comments in parentheses (()). If IC, please indicate which character you are doing.
Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Don't touch my poster!!!!

Post by Timberwulff » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:49 pm

[12:23] Mecha: picks of the scrap pieces of paper from the wall since people stopped glaring at her
[12:23] Bigoted citizen not tiz struts down the street a cocky swager in his step his eyes narrowed as he gos he notices the grey haired woman pulling down the poster "hey.. you some kinda meta?"
[12:24] Mecha: turns around. "My name is not Meta, it is Mecha."
[12:25] Bigoted citizen not tiz grunts and spits " not your name dumb bint are you human? or not ... i bet your not what with the way you look"
[12:26] Juno (Angel8819 Resident) heard the bigoted man ranting, approached him
[12:26] Mecha: cocks her head, before realizing what is being said."I am not human nor am I metahuman... Wait what is wrong with how I look?"
[12:29] Bigoted citizen not tiz scoffs shaking his head " well for starters... your grey... like chalk grey.. like what ever " he stares at her a bit harder " so .. didn't like the message some of the people have been puting up eh met? well were tired of your kind thinkingyour better then us!!"
failes to notice juno while ranting
[12:30] Juno (Angel8819 Resident): Sir. Sir. Why are you shouting at this woman?
[12:31] Alicia Frakture tilts her head at the man. "I do not think I am better than anyone... UNless there is a previous model of my type. Then I am obviously better as I am an updated model. That is how technology works."
[12:34] Bigoted citizen not tiz scowls at her not understanding what shes saying and not liking that one bit he looks back at juno " i ain't yelling yet.. but i will be soon if i can't get a straight answer out of this meta bitch"
[12:36] Mecha: cocks her head again."Again I am not Metahuman I am a mechanical being. Have you received a blow to the head affecting your short term memory?" She looks at Juno and shrugs
[12:37] Juno (Angel8819 Resident): Sir...I don't think you're going to get what you want from her. Maybe you should go home.
[12:38] Bigoted citizen not tiz frowns his brow furrowing he shifts a bit " yeah? well whats a machine doing walking around unattended ..... uh ! whydont you answer that for me eh!!" he shoves at juno lightly
[12:40] Mecha: blinks there is no law on the books that says I must have an attendant and as I have been registered with the city to help out, as I was previously a Celestial working for Mr Gato." She pauses a moment."Are you looking to walk around with me... Wait are you asking me out? that is an unusual way to do so."
[12:44] Juno (Angel8819 Resident) was very light, and wasn't expecting violence. She was pushed back, fall back onto the tarmac.
[12:45] Mecha: steps over to offer her hand to Juno before looking at the man."I believe that is a no on a date with you, and you should apologize to the her."
[12:46] Bigoted citizen not tiz scoffs and chuckles muttering to him self " serves you right " he turns to the near by wall and pulls out a rolled up poster and starts hanging it on the wall " what? who dates a machine, fuck you toaster.. i ain't apologizing to any one" and he starts taping up a toaster that reads death to meta humans"
[12:49] Mecha: walks over and tears it down."A friend of mine runs a business in this building and she does not with for your posters to be associated with it." She pauses her power kicking in to freeze the paper which shatters
[[12:50] Juno (Angel8819 Resident) gets back up, looking at the scratches on her hands that were bleeding slightly "That wasn't necessary. Why are you so angry? Are you afraid?"
[12:53] Bigoted citizen not tiz turns and growls trying to shove mecha " what your friend some kinda race traitor? eh? some kinda meta lover? well fuck her!!" he turns to look at juno and shakes his head " not afraid of nothing, just tired of metas acting like you don't have to face consqunces or like your our lords or something we want you out! we built this city now you guys walk around like you own the place"
[12:55] Drexia may or may not be observing from above
[12:55] Juno (Angel8819 Resident) looks at him "You are afraid. You're afraid you are obsolete..."
[12:55] Mecha: does not budge from the shove, it's like trying to shove a building."Sir, I believe your actions count as disgraceful. Now I am going to ask you one more time... apologize to this person for shoving them otherwise according to the law it will count as assault and you will need to be taken in."
[12:59] Bigoted citizen not tiz stares at them and gets a sly grin " oh obsolete am i? well let me show you what obsolete is" he reaches into his bag and pulls out to pistoles dropping the bag as he draws them " yeah yeah what !!! how obsolete am i now ehe!! " the pistoles are strangly designed with weird shapes at the tips " bought theses suckers the last time the pae goodie van came around!!"
[13:00] Juno (Angel8819 Resident) looks at the weapons "They're not loaded." before tapping her wrist
[13:01] Mecha: steps between the man and Juno, not knowing if she was Meta or not."You purchased weapons from Pae? I did not know they made weapons"
[13:03] Bigoted citizen not tiz grins and waves his guns around with a chuckle " oh yeah pae vans have been seen all over the city selling weapons , and these babys?" he sneers nastily at juno " they don't need ammo there vibration guns!!! " he points them at them both " now get the fuck away from me "
[13:04] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR approaches from behind, her rifle already raised and aimed at the back of the male's name. "Citizen. You are in possession of illegally counterfit items. Please put the weapon down and submit for questioning."
[13:04] Juno (Angel8819 Resident) keeps her eyes on the citizen "They still require a cassium discharge cell in order to work. The red light on the side indicates it's inert." she says it matter of factly. There's NO WAY she could be lying...
[13:04] Alicia Frakture reaches out towards the guns. if she grabs them she uses her freezing power to drop the temperature of the guns to subzero levels
[13:05] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR: Please do not turn around. Any action that may be interpreted as hostility will be reacted to with force.
[13:07] Bigoted citizen not tiz one gun gets grabed , the apparently unloaded gun the other comes up pointing at mechas face " get back !! get back " he pulls the trigger firing a strange clear pulse at her face its at that moment he feels the gun against his back
[13:09] Evie suddenly appears, feeling and looking a bit woozy after her sudden teleport courtesy of Faith. "Whooaaa," she says. "What's going on here?"
[13:09] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR pulls the trigger, but not to the rifle; rather, the grenade launcher slung underneath. For this occasion, she'd loaded the launcher with her specialized "sleeping gas" shell, which would detonate upon hitting the citizen's back like a hard, but not bone-shattering, punch, immersing him in a cloud of gas that would put an elephant uner in 30 seconds. Behind her, a large tracked vehicle trundles around the corner and comes to a stop, as if waiting patiently for things to go downhill.
[13:09] Mecha: blinks or at least tries to as her face is blasted off. She cocks her head again."When this is over I would like to use your guns to effect repairs
[13:13] Juno (Angel8819 Resident) was pretty close to the irate citizen, close enough to be hit by the cloud of gas...
[13:14] Evie hears the word riot over her coms and calls for a PTV at this location, having noticed it's helped calm things down before when things were tense. She then passes out.
[13:16] Drexia hops down once stuff starts flying
[13:16] Bigoted citizen not tiz blinks and jerks his back bowing he stagers and drops as the gas takes effect theres a bit of a crash as his frozen gun falls apart
[13:17] Mecha: watches people drop as her head starts vibrating harder and faster as she stands there, a few sparks fly from her face, after a minute the vibrating stops and she holds her head. a male voice sounding rather ghost with the most like comes from her mouth."Woah, don't you hate it when that happens?"
[13:24] Mecha: looks at those around."Did I make a mistake by tearing down the poster?"
[13:24] Raigeki: all but slams into the ground a tiny little ball of fury " Where are they?!"
[13:25] Solene stop behind the barrier and look at the scene.
[13:26] Mecha: kneels down her fingers going to the shattered gun and as she touches it the nanotechnology of her body collects the metal and begins rebuilding her face.
[13:28] Juno (Angel8819 Resident) fidgeted, gassed out of her brain and unconscious in seconds.
[13:29] Solene "What happened ?" She yell from the barrier.
[13:31] Alicia Frakture rises holding the rapidly deteriorating gun in her hand."There was a poster her on this building I removed it. it said serve or die which I saw as a threat and the person who rents the modeling studio here on the first floor asked me to remove it. This gentleman seemed... unhappy with my action and it escalated from there."
[13:31] Mecha: rises holding the rapidly deteriorating gun in her hand."There was a poster her on this building I removed it. it said serve or die which I saw as a threat and the person who rents the modeling studio here on the first floor asked me to remove it. This gentleman seemed... unhappy with my action and it escalated from there."