Sound the War Drums

This is where you go to get IC news from roleplayed events in Celestial City. Comments MAY be OOC or IC, so please indicate which one. If OOC, put your comments in parentheses (()). If IC, please indicate which character you are doing.
Butterfly of Doom

Sound the War Drums

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:01 pm

A signal is sent across the radios and cell phones in the city. The message coming through temporarilly jamming through others " Attention Elemental Court. I have sat by during your previous attacks. You run rampant. Destroy the city. You ravage the land itself. Per my raising I have to allow a chance to surrender. You have a week to flee. A week to back down . To issue an unconditional surrender. I am not known as a hero. Me killing you will not alter my reputation in the slightest. Tell whomever commands you to beg like a dog if you do not leave the city. For I do not have mercy. The trees of PAE will be avanged, and that failed Clone of Mikoto shall do you no good. " The speech ended with an audio of 'Rules of Nature' before transmission, somewhere near the metalworks, ended. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0 )
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide