Destruction of the Asylum

This is where you go to get IC news from roleplayed events in Celestial City. Comments MAY be OOC or IC, so please indicate which one. If OOC, put your comments in parentheses (()). If IC, please indicate which character you are doing.
doddseman3

Destruction of the Asylum

Post by doddseman3 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:48 pm

[16:43] ... The goons would pace about as they looked there weapons over. The sounds of gunfire within the asylem starting to die down. The more heavily armored ones would appear focused and calm keeping an eye out for any who would make there way up here. The random street level looking punks would be visibly nervous knowing the implications of there actions. A few thugs would be seen at the back of each van fiddeling with something that has yet to be seen.
[16:47] Kitty yawns making her way up towards the asylum where she heard the ruckus coming from. She seemed almost like she just woke up from a nap as she approaches the blockade of cars and goons though still a distance away as a faint light blue glow formed around her skin. Stopping just a few feet away from the first vehicle she would let out a another long yawn followed by asking "so..... who woke me up?"
[16:50] Outburst leans against the rear most van watching what happens. ((This close so post can be seen)) a cigar in mouth and his jaw adjust as he whispers something into his com.

[16:51] ... The goons would work at the vans as quickly as they could while others kept watch. As the kitty spoke up the random looking street thugs would point there weapons. "Holy shit! one of the freaks is here!" One of the three goons in the full airtight body armor would tilt his head before pulling out his walki talki. "Hay boss...looks like its showtime..." The goon would ut the radio away before usuring the other three goons in bodyarmor to follow him as they walked towards the asylem. All the while the random lookign street thugs would move forward. there would be atleast ten of them armed with an array of weapons from pistols to shotguns. They dont look like much hell they looked like they were about to wet there pants abit as they all took aim.

[16:54] Alicia Frakture leaps across the city landing next to Kitty, and looking at the thugs."Is this for real? Her words stopping as the guns are aimed."Put those away or I will make you eat them one by fucking one"
[16:56] Kitty raises and eye brow before saying "freak? Hey I take that as a compliment." As the goons began to walk towards her she would begin to walk forwards as well reaching about the first car up front before draw her weapon from her hip and strikes upwards having her weapon come to life as she attempts to cut clean through the first cars passenger side front rim/tire along with that side of the vehicles engine in one strike, unless for some reason the vehicle was moved for some reason. She would then stop before looking to Alicia, the faint blue glow still coating Kitty's skin as she says "oh guess they woke you from your nap too? So rude aren't they?"

[17:01] ... The goons looked to eachother then to the women as they spoke to them. They were freaked out abit. They were picked out by heller and oddly enough he didnt pick out any with powers of there own. Just as the cat made her way forward the nearest thug would stumble backwards as her blade was exposed. As she impaled the car the thugs would shout in a slight panic before wildly opening fire in there direction round after round from pistols shotguns and ar's nothing special to the rounds no super accurate shooting just a bunch of untrained street toughs trying for the easy kill. (keep in mind there are ten all together do what you will!)
[17:02] Outburst watches Kitty charge in against the goons, so predictable he though. He chuckled and headed into the asylum, he was sure the goons had this well in hand. He drops his stogy and heads in.

[17:03] Alicia Frakture smirks nodding."more like interrupting my drinking, still rude as hell. I think they should be punished for that." as she grabs the section of car closest to her and flings it at the goons. Her patience for this already waning."You assholes are lucky I decided to leave my axe at the bar."

[17:07] Dolos grinned as he walked up the streets behind the heroes whistling loudly as he glanced at Alicia's ass, at the same time swinging his hammer straight at the back of her left knee trying to get the element of surprise on her and then he yelled. "'ello sweetheart!"

[17:08] Kitty stands there after she caused damaged to the car and says "dam that looks expensive." Pretty much rendering that vehicle useless though her attention was once again brought back to the goons who opened fired. A few of the bullets clearly hit her body before crushing and dropping to the floor at her feet or deflecting off her depending where exactly they hit. A few small visible bruises could be seen but it just seemed more like an annoyance to her as she hisses a bit then says "so..... after you killed me.... what was your plan?" She then point her weapon towards the group of thugs in front of her

[17:13] ... The goons opened fire untill there were no bullets left. To there surprise and dismay it would seem that the rounds did nothing! "Oh shit...OH SHIT!" one of the thugs ran back towards the Asylum only to get a bullet in the brain. An amored thug one that looked professional would tilt his head before heading back inside the Asylum. one of the other thugs would speak out in a panic. "Oh my god man that asshole trapped us!..were fucked man!" the thugs appeared to begin to panic. ((sorry for delay))

[17:15] Nelly Portola (Kya Warden): a red flash streaks into range in a crimson steak velocity would seem to almost appear out of no were next to Dolos..."I heard there was killing?... perhaps eating as well?" she asks with a tilt of her head.. glancing around at the assortment of people
[17:15] Velocity a red flash streaks into range in a crimson steak velocity would seem to almost appear out of no were next to Dolos..."I heard there was killing?... perhaps eating as well?" she asks with a tilt of her head.. glancing around at the assortment of people
[17:17] Kitty watches as they all run out of bullets before watching the poor terrified thug retreating then getting shot in the head. She would then begin to walks forwards as she says "well seeing your all dead man walking..... I might as well just leave you all to your fate...." Attempting to just walk past the first few thugs and take another swing of her weapon down onto the head of the van to her left. If not stop she would just simply render that engine completely useless as well trying to use their own blockade at this point against them. She did note a few new arrivals but that other red haired woman arrived, maybe she could deal with them while Kitty did her thing

[17:18] Alicia Frakture walks up to the nearest goon."Anyone have a problem with me ripping these idiots to pieces while you get whoever is in the asylum?" She takes her cigarettes out and lights one her eyes not leaving the goon but acting like he was a soon to be dead goon.
[17:20] Alicia Frakture stops as something hits her behind the knee, not enough force to drop her, but... it got her attention, ignoring the goon, a smile crossing her face, and who might you used to be?"
[17:23] Dolos glanced at Velocity and he smiled "try to take them alive, if they don't cooperate you can eat them!" He laughed as he waved at Alicia "hi there I'm Dolos and you have a choice. Surrender or you can die..."

[17:29] ... The goons would definitely not mess with the blue haired cat women as she stabbed into the vans. When she got close to one of them hed drop his gun and put his hands up pushing himself back towards the van lookign away from her direction. The goons were scared, scared because they are caught in a crossfire between the heros..and even the villains themselves..the pay was too good to be true. As the kitty walked forward Heller would grin as he spoke to the armroed goons. "Showtime.." Hed look to the remaining goons that were in the building. "You keep up the good work...if it all works out we all get to live!!! IST THAT GREAT!" Hed chuckle dementedly as he stepped out though not before he and the armored goons grabbed a random civilian. Walking out with them heller would be seen with three other guys each holding a civilian beside them. Teh civilian would appear to be staff, they all would appear to be wearing bags over there heads with crudly drawn smily faces on them...reed oozing smiling faces. Around th
[17:29] ... necks would appear to be thick collars with blinking lights. There woudl appear to be one around hellers and the three other goons neecks as well. Grinning heller would speak. "Oh my...mymymymymymy. Is this really all they brought to stop e? did this city not learn from the last time hmm?" Hed chuckle dementedly before looking to the other villains. He wasnt used to backup..but he sortof liked it. "Oh i hope my goons wernt oo much trouble buut." hed look to the dead goon. "I think that may be a no..."

[17:33] ᴛhe ꜰriendly ɢhost (fortegospel Resident) is online.
[17:34] Velocity blinks not not entirely sure what the plan was or why they were fighting but she didnt much care ether... blood was blood... tilts her head looking at dolos "alive? alive is boring... and less filling..." she mutters and snaps her teeth under her mask a bit and she glances between two fighters in our way.... and in a crimson streak she dashes into the middle right between them "which one of you wishes to die more today?!" she shouts and lets out twisted laugh

[17:38] Kitty continues her swing as she turns her attention to the van to her left as she cuts the weapon through the ground and slices upwards attempting to take up the passenger side tire and any components under the hood. After her strike she turn her attention towards the new arrival with the hostages as she raises an eye brow before saying "So.... Whats this suppose to accomplish? Stalling? Cause if thats right well hate to tell you.... Your get away rides might need to be taking into the shop....." A pause for a moment as he didn't say anything back to Velocity

[17:45] Alicia Frakture looks at Dolos."Many have tried, all have failed, few have survived." Her eyes not leaving Dolos, so she didn't see the hostages."Bitch I'll get to you next" she says to velocity, before reaching out to grab Dolos. if successful she lifts him into the air
[17:48] Dolos cackles and flails as he is lifted into the air and he dropped his hammer. But while he was in the air, he pulled a butterfly knife from his pocket and swung it down towards Alicia's eye "UNHAND ME FIEND!!!"

[17:56] Heller tilted his head at the cat before chuckling to himself. "My dear..Who said i was trying to escape?" Hed laugh. "No..nonononoonnonononon running is no fun! id rather stick around for the big show!" Hed laugh yet again as he placed his hand over his chest pushing on a hidden detonator just underneath. "Besides.." hed push the hostage towards kitty. "You wouldnt want anything bad to happen to little ol me...notice the matching collars on our necks...its connected to my pulse...hell all of the collars are..if my pulse gets to low after you knock me out..or if you kill me...yikes." Hed chuckle. Then boom..dead hostages..and trust me..the rest of the staff...theyd loose there heads as well..if you catch my drift." hed chuckle. "But before i get to the finally...id love to get the show started....now lets see...this is familliar..hadsome heros..have some armed nobodies...but villains in the mix..." hed chuckle as he pushed at his own chest activating the detonator. A loud poping sound would be heard from the van
[17:56] Heller as the toxin bombs went off within. A green cloud of smoke would erupt out of every single one filling the area itself in the smoke, the smoke would be extremely thick and hard to see through its effects wouldnt be apparent quite yet, (next post it will explain)

[18:02] Velocity glares at alicias comment "I am not bitch! I am VELOCITY! and you... you are MEAT.... MEAT FOR EATING!" she snaps the se turn suddenly distracted by the bomb going off..."oh!... the famous tricky gas.... this should be fun!" she says with twisted delight and she takes a deep breath sniffing the air

[18:06] Kitty just continues to stare blankly at Heller, the faint light blue glowing layer of energy just coating her skin still there as her eyes begin to glow as well at this point as she says "please I see dead people death doesn't have the same meaning to me as it does with others your pretty much trying to use monopoly money at the Caesar Palace." She would then have her cat like ears twitch as she hears the explosion erupt from the vans noticing the green cloud of smoke erupting out of the vans she was taking down one by one. Quickly she would place her left arm over her face, mainly mouth and noise, before performing her dash ability upwards but not after being caught in the gas for a few seconds. Rising up into the air to about ten meters at about 60 mph where she would come to a stop as she stares down at the ground below keeping her left hand over her mouth, not like it was an actually stopping anything but she had to try something.

[18:08] Alicia Frakture takes the blade to her eye, she narrows her good eye at him."Oh you fucked up as she swings Dolos around at Velocity as she is distracted by the smoke, and with little to no pause whether she hits Velocity or not she throws Dolos towards the buildings on the other side of the school wanting to see him splat, her eye coming out with the knife, neither knowing or caring about the smoke.

[18:15] Dolos screams as he is slammed into Velocity and then he flies through the wall of the building, covered in rubble but he was still laughing all the way down the cliff and yelling. "I GOT YOUR EEEYYYEEE!!!!!!"

[18:18] Taiyo appears in a literal flash of light, descending from the sky at speeds several times the speed of sound. Only her intangible nature prevents the sonic boom as she stops in front of Heller. The light fades just as quickly, leaving Taiyo standing there hand already extended as she wraps her fingers around the Madman's gasmask. As she yanks it up, she holds up her other hand, the one Heller had cut off previously "Look what I got back." She then aims a punch right at Heller's bared face.

[18:21] Outburst slams his hand on his hip, allowing 250000 volts of electircity coursing through his body. His eye glowed and he charged into the van in front of him with the supposed hero on the other side. Crashing into the van with only ten tons of force so he didnt obliterate the vehicle as it leaked out some gas. "Oi Kitty, ya and that dumb ars dragon fella jest keep 'elping PAE get a bad name." he chuckles. "Like any cat, not a brain cell to ya, so thanks fer the quote!"

[18:30] Heller chuckled dementedly as the gas filled the area. Clapping as he watched the heros get engupled by it. he didnt know if the others were immune but it would be fun to see there reactions as well. The gas didnt need to be breathed in to take effect. infact it could be absorbed through the skin itself, it would only need to take a mere moment of exposure. The gas effects the part of the brain where the fight and flight kicks in making the part of the brain that regulates fear go into overdrive, ones deepest fear ones deepest anxiety will manifest before them, those that are normally not scared would be helpless but to feel that emotion as that part of the brain was unwillingly stimulated. Every person would appear as the manifestation of that fear it would even go farther than just another person that manifestation would seem to appear everywhere. If one was afraid of spiders everyone standing here would appear to be one giant spider snapping its fangs at the victim, all the while they would feel as if they we
[18:30] Heller covered in them as well as an example. (ill leave it up to you on what you would be seeing) The smoke itself would quickly clear up and the effects would only last a few hours though with those who have stronger resistances to such a thing the time could be cut in half or even only last for a matter of ten minutes. The surrounding armed goons would start to look about in a panic as they began to scream pullign there guns on eachother as they began to open fire the hostages panicking as well as they began to claw at themselves and run in circles. Just as heller was trying to enjoy himself hed find his mask lifted formhis face upon spotting Taiyo hed chuckle as he chimed in. "Good to see you again" Hed take the punch directly in the face the mask flying off as he flew back and stumbled on the concrete.
[18:31] TheDeviousOne. (doddseman3 Resident): (forgot to mention but Heller if anyone is looking would look exactly like the firechief steven though the hairs slightly differant and his face is all fucked up as you see it.)

[18:37] Velocity takes the hit as dolos flies into her crashing into the building with for the large part breaking his fall as the both crash down the cliff... landing in a pile of rubble below providing a decent amount of padding between him and the ground...... she growls and shakes her head seeming to shake of the blow stretching and cracking herself back into alignment... she looks at dolos in the pile next to her and grabs him by the back of the neck if what at first would see to be almost a threatening manner "you come tricky one... time for killing" she says in a dark tone perhaps making him hope that she didnt mean killing him for knocking into her but that question would soon be answer as moves in a crimson streak dragging him trailing behind her like a flailing rag doll in the wind at mach speeds back up to the battle.. moment later there is a red flash and they are both there on the road again Vel glaring sharply at alica..."Tricky one is NOT a weapon HE IS NOT SHARP ENOUGH!" she shouts

[18:38] Kitty hmms looking at the van getting slammed into below her by Outburst before replying "not sure what you mean by quote.... But I already got a rep in this city your just slowly learning it." Kitty continue to remain up in the air though she seemed like she was just simply standing there like she was on a solid surface. From her view above she would watch the panic unfold as she raises and eye brow in confusion. Till she eventually hears a voice she hasn't heard in oh so many years. She actually seem purely terrified for once as she quickly hops to her side towards the mountain and would turn her gaze outwards towards the city. as she was staring at a hallucination of a being. In a bit of a worried tone of voice she would say "your suppose to be dead." And not in the tone she was seeing a long loss dead friend, more like a long loss dead enemy.
[18:43] Alicia Frakture feels her eye slowly start to grow back as she is hit by the vanit folding around her as she looks at the oncoming Velocity."Oh bitch I am gonna feed him to you..." the gas kicking in, her eye widening as she sees her fear all around her. Her fear kicking in as she rips the van off her body."Magic users, gonna fucking kill magic users!"
[18:48] Bilbo Teabaggins (germanguy123 Resident) is offline.
[18:51] Dolos laughed softly as he was pulled around like a ragdoll and he looked at Alicia, grinning "hi again!" He pulled out a deck of playing cards and started to throw them at Alicia's legs. On impact each card would erupt with enough liquid nitrogen to hopefully freeze her legs and feet together.
[18:52] Taiyo goes a bit wide eyed as the toxin passes into her blood stream. But she gives a rather triumphant smile at heller as she points a finger at his head. "Two problems with your gas Heller. One I have already lived through my worst nightmare. Two... it would be fucking up and getting people killed, giving me plenty of reason to get this right." She drops her hand slightly to shoot at the collar, right in the transmitter.

[18:59] Heller would pull himself together as he reached for his nose and snapped it back into place. Hed grunt as the transmitter on his collar was shot breaking the connection on the bomb collars on the hostages. Meaning they wont have to worry about there heads being blown off. Atleast as far as messing with heller goes. His three thugs in the armored airtight suits still wore theres and they were very much linked to the other collars. They would appear to be shooting the other thugs that came too close one of which would use his radio. "Things are getting heated out here and the boss is being attacked...hurry your assess up!" The Armored thug would fire rounds into one of the other thugs runing up to him in a blind panic. At this point most of the non armored thugs would lie dead or end up stumbling or running off the side of the cliff in a panic some of the hostages would still be seen clawing at themselves while others would be seen in a fetal position. Heller himself would chuckle at Taiyo as he responds. "You
[18:59] Heller know...i doubt you have faced your fear my dear...but speaking of those dead people." Hed chuckle dementedly as his eyes began to turn purple as he focused hard an Taiyo. If she is susceptible to mind infiltration she would notice some familiar figures comming from behind the van closest to the asylem. Three, a young female. some street punk and a man...they would appear to be partially rotted there heads baraly held together, they were the three people heller forced her to choose between though ultimately ended up killing anyway. The female with a blooded tear running down her cheek would speak out. "Y-you were supposed to save us..." shed sob as heller chuckled pulling out his pistol. He couldnt use the advanced mind infiltration on Taiyo given the gas isnt really effecting her as it should. Though hed take note to change the mixture abit.
[18:59] Outburst looks over at the woman in Heller's face. "Ah, 'ey twat, ya got bigger problems". He rushed over to her, as he began to move, his eyes flared violet and the kinetic blast from his eyes shot low in a constant stream at her midsection with only 10 tons of force behind it.
[18:59] TheDeviousOne. (doddseman3 Resident): ((ooo i overposted outburst sorry man!)
[19:00] Heller would pull himself together as he reached for his nose and snapped it back into place. Hed grunt as the transmitter on his collar was shot breaking the connection on the bomb collars on the hostages. Meaning they wont have to worry about there heads being blown off. Atleast as far as messing with heller goes. His three thugs in the armored airtight suits still wore theres and they were very much linked to the other collars. They would appear to be shooting the other thugs that came too close one of which would use his radio. "Things are getting heated out here and the boss is being attacked...hurry your assess up!" The Armored thug would fire rounds into one of the other thugs runing up to him in a blind panic. At this point most of the non armored thugs would lie dead or end up stumbling or running off the side of the cliff in a panic some of the hostages would still be seen clawing at themselves while others would be seen in a fetal position. Heller himself would chuckle at Taiyo as he responds. "You
[19:00] Heller know...i doubt you have faced your fear my dear...but speaking of those dead people." Hed chuckle dementedly as his eyes began to turn purple as he focused hard an Taiyo. If she is susceptible to mind infiltration she would notice some familiar figures comming from behind the van closest to the asylem. Three, a young female. some street punk and a man...they would appear to be partially rotted there heads baraly held together, they were the three people heller forced her to choose between though ultimately ended up killing anyway. The female with a blooded tear running down her cheek would speak out. "Y-you were supposed to save us..." shed sob as heller chuckled pulling out his pistol. He couldnt use the advanced mind infiltration on Taiyo given the gas isnt really effecting her as it should. Though hed take note to change the mixture abit.

[19:04] Velocity laughs manically and watches at the heros start to feel the effects... "yes yes i like this gas very much!" she says with glee... waiting and watching what happens with a curious tilt of her head
[19:05] Artica Snowbreeze (Artica Snowpaw) is online.
[19:09] Kitty flinches as if something just appeared beside her right hand side, then her left before jumping away again in the air and getting into a defensive stance with her weapon and arms up. Standing there in mid air as if she was staring someone down in front of her till. She look about below her at the goons and villains before looking back at the hallucination in front of her "theres no way your with them." Her guard seems to lower before asking "hallucination gas?" She then flinch again looking to her left before letting out a hiss "cause we both know you would never actually join forces with humans despite their intentions." She then have her attention brought over to look over to the city then back to the hallucination she was speaking with "ya well... I might be weaker but at least one of us still exist." She would go back to watching the chaos beneath before turning her attention to the asylum and saying "so.... want to see what they are up to? You can kill anyone you desire." Continuing to stare at blan
[19:09] Kitty air as she speaks to the hallucination before glancing around and saying "your not going to keep doing those images are you?" Another pause before she replied "I seriously hate you....." Before walking through the air and towards the asylum to see what brought these villains out here. A low grumble could be heard as she walks as she swings her weapon a bit around as if she was trying to hit something as she walks "i.... liked you better not existing....."
[19:10] Zephrite (LordZephrite Resident) is offline.
[19:10] Alicia Frakture looks at the "Magic users." around her, the smoke pumping her up as her rage kicks in she isn't feeling any pain from the cards and her body temperature is rising a green steam coming from the thawed liquid nitrogen as her body is radioactive in and of itself and she grabs the van looking to smash it on the ones in front of her *IE Velocity and Dolos* A roar of rage erupting from her. Any semblance of rational thought leaving her mind. whether she hits them or not she doesn't stop until the van is completely totaled
[19:15] Dolos is crushed under the van and he just lays there twitching. Arms twisted unnaturally, clearly broken. But he was still alive! Somehow. [[no attack this turn]]
[19:16] Taiyo is focusing on Heller and his illusions... "I'm sorry." when she is slammed against the van by Outburst's blast. There is a sickening crunch that may make some people present very happy, then she fall to the ground limp... no more than limp, as her limbs seem to be bending in places that they shouldn't. As the heroine lays on the ground, blood emerges from her ears and her mouth, as well as a massive split in her head.
[19:24] Boneless Wing Boner King (FrancescaMorielli Resident) is online.
[19:25] Outburst goes in to see what more damage he could do but then he started to stumble back as his greatest fear crawls out from the ground inf front of the fallen heroine. His father's animated skeletal corps brandishing a large sword and cackling at him. "I saw ya die old man!! She killed ya.. she put ya in the smasher clean I saw it!!" a look of pure horror blanketing his face...

[19:34] Heller 's focus would shift to outburst as he cleaned taiyos clock. His eyes turning back to normal as he ended the link with Taiyo. "My goodness!!!" hed reach in his coat pocket before tossing a handkerchief on her apparent lifeless body. "Clean yourself up youre making a mess." hed chuckle dementedly before walking towards the asylem pulling out his radio. "Oh boys...if it isnt any trouble...COULD YOU PLEASE GET A MOVEON! DONT MAKE ME COME IN THERE!" Hed look over to outburst taking note of him seeming to fall under the effects. Hed shake his head before pulling a dirty looking syringe out of his jacket squirting abit of liquid out before tapping the needle. All the while in the Asylem the remainder of the goons were hard at work rollign a toxin barrel down the hall, the explosives were ready but heller was specific, he wanted everything in place. Upon seeing the door open the thug would pump the tank hard agsint the desk causing it to bust in his face. The thug and the remainder of the hostages would get cau
[19:34] Heller up in it as they began to panic and run about the others hearing this would look to eachother before the remaining armored goons stood up and drew there weapons on the thugs down in the basement. "Welp..Heller thanks you for your service..but you are no longer needed." With that theyd blow the thugs away. One of the armored thugs would pull up his radio as he spoke. "Yo boss if you are going to blow it i suggest you do it now." Heller grinned from ear to ear as he spoke. "Well then boyo..for the sake of your wife you better blow it..got no time for you to run out...dont worry ill be sure to send her plenty of cash to pull her out of the slums you both live in." hed chuckle before making his way to Outburst. hed attempt to inject outburst with the syring if successful he would find hismelf getting knocked out cold as heller spoke. "Oh Crazy fingers!..i think its best we start making out retreat...dont want to stick around for the bang." hed chuckle.
[19:45] Velocity blinks seeing the van coming at hr like molasses her in her heightened perception of the battle she darts to the side as it comes down her body looking blurry from the speed as which she moved... then perking up as she hears heller she shakes her head.. and clicks her claws.. "leaving?.. LEAVING?!... but I there has not been any killing or eating yet!" she grumbles.. and shakes her head against snapping her teeth hungrily but she follows the plan and she moves in a bright red flash.. grabbed the now drugged outburst putting the large man over her shoulder... then she looks at heller and shouts "grab on!" letting him hopefully take hold she before dashing to dolos slashed at the backs of alicas legs to hopefully slow her down as she passes by at hig speed grabbing the crumpled body of dolos and speeding off down the road with the bunch provides no one is able to stop her in the confusion
[19:45] Nelly Portola (Kya Warden): provided*
[19:47] Kitty looks over to her side still raising an eye brow before saying "you know if I didn't know any better your wishing you could let loose right now." She raise an eye brow watching Heller from above noting the needle and stops just observing the situation as she replies "I'm trying not to think of that..... also..." She shut her eyes as a blush appears on her face before shaking her head. Though looking back down seeing Heller attempting to inject outburst the needle would be stopped short as a light blue barrier would appear in front of the needle preventing it from reaching Outburst as she says "bet I know what that is." She then looks to her hallucination and says "one I hate that memory..... But I'm totally going for it." She drop out of the sky attempting to grab Hellers hand holding the syringe with her left hand while saying "Mine blame Remi she gave me the idea." If she succesfully grabbed the arm or not she would still attempt to swing downwards with her weapon in hopes to cut the mans arm off at the
[19:47] Kitty elbow joint area. If she was fast enough to achieve this or not thanks to Velocity was unknown
[19:49] Alicia Frakture As Rawr slashes at her legs the radioactive heat from her body might burn the insane speedster. The cuts causing her to rage and burn at an even higher temperature burning out the effects of the smoke, and calming down."Oh fuck this," she growls still angry but no more mindless
[19:51] Dolos was scooped up by Velocity, unable to move his arms or legs. He looked dead but he was breathing and glaring at Alicia with enraged eyes.
[19:54] Taiyo continues to lay there bleeding.

[19:58] Outburst back up more as his father crept closer, when did that sword start glowing? Was he more powerful dead than when he was breathing? "GIT BACK IN THE GROUND YA FUCKIN" PETERFILE!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, unleashing the remaining energy he had stored into another optic blast. Unleashing a constant optic beam of energy at what he thought was his dead father but infact was Kitty, he did not know her back was word him as in his vision was a monstrosity facing him.

[20:07] Heller was close to injecting outburst with the tranq however he would find his hand caught midway. Looking to Kitty hed tilt his head. "Rude!" With that his harm would be cleanly lobbed off a delightful stinging sensation would fill his body. Though before he could react he would find hismelf being dragged off. "Get the behemoth out of there!" Hed shout to the three remaining armored goons that stood outside of the asylem. It would take abit of time but his original arm would grow back for now hed have to make due with what he had. In the meantime the three goons would bumrush outburst. Being big guys themselves and also equipped with pretty much the same thign as heller would attempt to inject him with the knockout serum. i successful they would work together to grab and carry him off. Meanwhile in the basement of the asylem the goon would take off his helmet wiping a tear fom his eye. He knew he had to do it. If not heller would not only kill him but hed kill his entire family..but if he did do it well helle
[20:07] Heller was a man of his word when it came to certain types of help..and he did fit the bill. Hed grab the lever as he thought about the rewards of his efforts his wife able to move out of the slums and into the city to live happily and to one day be reunited with her daughter when she comes of age in a nice new clean home. With that the thug would pull the lever the bombs detonating all at once The foundation would crack before the windows were blown out the pressure blowing out the walls and the roof killing everyone inside the building. A large cloud of the green vapor would float out of the wreckage as well...a final gift from heller no doubt. it would spread as far as the mall however the asylum was too high to have the gas touch the mall at all,though everyone in the city would see the green looming cloud float off into the sky.

[20:13] Kitty meows holding the arm snagging the syringe out of the hand before dropping the limb to the ground. By the point the barrier would have faded away and she would turn her head to the side as she says "and whats that suppose t....." Cut short Kitty would find herself completely open and undefended as she took the blast to the back and was sent slamming body first into the rear driver side of the van in front of her. Her weapon would de-activate on impact before she fell to the ground unconcious. Blood running down her face from the impact as the faint blue glow coating her skin would fade away and her eyes though shut, would stop glowing as well as she laid there knocked out
[20:13] Nelly Portola (Kya Warden): (( i was posting there i think... :P ))
[20:13] Kitty Sieberi: oops x.x))
[20:14] Nelly Portola (Kya Warden): (( no worries :P ))
[20:17] Velocity blinks ass she sees the goons handling outburst as heller grabs onto her... and with ther she starts her dash blazing through the people moving like quick stand as she weaves in and out her laws finding there mark along the back of alicas legs... the heat waves from the radiation hitting both her and heller.... maybe he nice and toasty but she didnt seem to react of feel the pain and while she move the burns seem to be healing almost as fast that they happened... still moving she grabs dolos and with that she kicks in into high gear and speeds off down the street with the two of them
[20:17] Alicia Frakture growls at the escaping villains, before seeing Taiyo on the ground. A moment of mental debate, she sighs."Yeah, she would probably want you alive." Before she goes to pick up the prone body and leaping for the hospital.
[20:19] Outburst feels the men grab him as he watch in horror as his father... slowly fades from view.. and darkness sets in. Grabbed by Heller's goons and raced out fast as they can manage

RP Log cleaned using http://rplogcleaner.com/

Stormaxe

Re: Destruction of the Asylum

Post by Stormaxe » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:24 am

Kassea Black with AirWaves Freedom

Another needless blood bath this time at the Asylum. When will the Protectorate finally stand up and do something about all of this? When will the Vanguard protect the citizens of the wonderful city? I ask you, when is the Mayor going to put an end to all this violence?
When is the Mayor finally going to put a leash on the organization known as PAE. It is clear that they have no respect for the life of the people at the same level as the villainous affiliation known as Dead Man's Hand. Do not believe me? Here is a Quote from the PAE member Kitty who was on site of this tragedy
"please I see dead people, death doesn't have the same meaning to me as it does with others your pretty much trying to use monopoly money at the Caesar Palace."
she compared the hostages lives to monopoly money. When will this end.. We will have more soon.