Red Blaze: Waves "Hello"

Introduce yourself!
Red2Blaze

Red Blaze: Waves "Hello"

Post by Red2Blaze » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Hi, i am Red Blaze, Red headed, some times good, some times evil, and at times just shit crazy.... thing...
I like to RP, and love to create Characters to RP with (at most times more then i really use)

I try to take every and all i can from what ever i do, so i play the Evil and the Good

I script (simply), i build (horribly), and i enjoy trying new things, with new ways

I enjoy all type of things, and what i do not i don't know yet :) so feel free to start anything out on me
How ever saying that, i do have a high likely to Mind Control, and been forced to things, if that is becoming evil, doing evil, or to have fun

I also like to play side characters, or Side Kicks, so if you need one, feel free to toss me what type you want, and il try to set one to your liking
I also like to play NPC, or tools so feel free to toss me that if you looking for one as well

I do think that is abut all :P
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAwesome signature loading please hold:
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage

Chyleste
Site Admin

Re: Red Blaze: Waves "Hello"

Post by Chyleste » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Welcome to Celestial City. We are happy to have you here. Hmmm a redhead, you say?

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:23 am

Welcome aboard, Red
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

Diannah DeCuir

Post by Diannah DeCuir » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:26 am

You sound like me, Red. Creating more characters than you can use? I keep telling Chy that I'm only trying to improve Celestial City's census numbers. ;)
"If you don't know where you're going, you might not get there."--Yogi Berra

Red2Blaze

Post by Red2Blaze » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Chyleste wrote:Welcome to Celestial City. We are happy to have you here. Hmmm a redhead, you say?
Some say i have no soul, some say i steal others, and some say i eat others souls.. so i was thinking best to just put the heads up out there :twisted:
Montyjack wrote:Welcome aboard, Red
Thanks
Diannah DeCuir wrote:You sound like me, Red. Creating more characters than you can use? I keep telling Chy that I'm only trying to improve Celestial City's census numbers. ;)
O thanks, il take that as my excuse for my self, and any when else, for my next characters :lol:

Maybe i also need to add that i am a little troll at time...
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAwesome signature loading please hold:
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage