Hello (what's left of the) World

Introduce yourself!
Sarah

Hello (what's left of the) World

Post by Sarah » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:11 pm

I am HypnoGirl !!!
While primarily using her powers for good, times are tough for aspiring super heroines. She has been known to sometimes pocket the loot for herself . Captured by a henchman of Lex, the lab equipment malfunctioned, destroying most of the lab and enhancing her mind control abilities. (hey, there has to be a lab accident in every super's past, right?). She then joined the Legion of Light, but still struggles with living in the shadow of other super heroines like Wonder Woman and Super Girl (why do they get all the attention? they should have retired long ago!!).
Hypno Girl has a habit of hitting buttons at random when presented with a stressful situation, especially large red buttons that say "do not press" or similar.

Powers:
HypnoGirl has amazing powers over the mind. Since her accident, she can access (and change) the memories and desires of most any mind. It only takes her a moment to focus her mind to do so. She can even render a mind blank. Recently she has discovered that she can 'broadcast' suggestions, such as "you don't see me" to render herself invisible to all around.

Sarah

Re: Hello (what's left of the) World

Post by Sarah » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:25 am

To get an apartment, it turns out I need a last name. Somehow it never occurred to me to have one here in SL. So now I have a last name. Sarah Tuewe, based on my account name Sarah2u ;D