"The use of ambiguous language to conceal the truth or to avoid committing oneself; prevarication."

Introduce yourself!
Equivocation

"The use of ambiguous language to conceal the truth or to avoid committing oneself; prevarication."

Post by Equivocation »

Heya, everyone. I'm Equivocation, more briefly known at times as Equi, Viola, or as many of you will hopefully come to know me soon, Maria "Marrow" Bones, the PC doctor you can trust the most because I'm the only one. :D

I could link the f-list for Equivocation, but that wouldn't tell you the real story, so instead:

Hi! I am a 13-year veteran of the sin and hobby of RPing, and as such I've had time to work through most of my most Sue-ish and sloppy mistakes. I often get caught up as RP place staff so it's nice to be just a player. I adore wordplay, extended storylines, and... I shall admit it... corruption, my greatest fetish and my most appreciated storyline. Iunno what to put here, really, save for that Marrow is an Eclipse Phase-y indulgence of my love of cyberpunk.
DiamondPhoenix1

Re: "The use of ambiguous language to conceal the truth or to avoid committing oneself; prevarication."

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 »

Welcome to the Celestial City! I am sure you will find it is pleasing to your senses. I enjoy double speak too. There is often more going on than we admit!
"Wait ... is this going to show up on everything I write?"
Montyjack

Re: "The use of ambiguous language to conceal the truth or to avoid committing oneself; prevarication."

Post by Montyjack »

Welcome aboard :)
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."