Soooo, Decisions

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Soooo, Decisions

Post by Timberwulff » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:14 am

Hi everyone, I know Summer is a slow period and as such I am using this time to take a break from RP in CC. I'm not leaving the groups or the RP but I am taking a break from the RP for a little bit. If i am on SL and am needed for a situation I will help as best I can but as of this moment and for at least the next few weeks, to anyone who wishes to witness it the following happens.

Timber is sitting at the bistro in the middle of town when a Portal appears and tentacles reach up and pull him in before he can react, the portal closing quickly behind him

Alicia is chasing some useless lump of a person who deserves to die for some reason or other *Like she needs a reason* when she leaps at him a similar portal appears and she ends up flying right into it.

Mecha is down for repairs in a hidden area.

Condiment Kid was working on an experiment when a random weirdness of the citys influence caused it to explode, freezing him in place and time, unable to be released at the moment.

I apologize for any inconvenience but i need ot do this for me.

Butterfly of Doom

Re: Soooo, Decisions

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Take the time you need. Physician, heal thyself.
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna

Talista Glas

Re: Soooo, Decisions

Post by Talista Glas » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:31 am

There is nothing wrong with taking a mental health break. Hope to see you again soon.
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.