Recruiting a Hero

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Cybermonarch

Recruiting a Hero

Post by Cybermonarch » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:59 am

[10:17] Cyberlord says to M. "Could you destroy the head, so it can't regenerate?"
[10:18] Reaver lets out a small bark. He's gotten bored of her. Once more, he urinates on her before walking towards the hospital.
[10:18] Wally (wallywest.mcminnar) is online.
[10:18] Nicole Osbourne (nycole.evanier) is offline.
[10:19] Shirayuki Michelle (nataliesafira): (who's M?)
[10:19] Jason Todd (cyberstrikedrago): (Jaimie.)
[10:19] Shirayuki Michelle (nataliesafira): (aha)
[10:22] Cyberlord took off towards Reaver, after having one of his drones grab a bag of dog treats. "Good boy!"
[10:22] Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (nicole.portola): Im a tech consultant. not a hitman. I will relocate her because even if i do that..shes coming back ~she reaches for the head. if she grabs it she throws it into the distance
[10:22] Shirayuki Michelle (nataliesafira): (so the dog peed on the pieces of my remains? also there's no head. its just here cause i cant hide it ;p)
[10:23] Shirayuki Michelle (nataliesafira): (oh wait!0
[10:23] Shirayuki Michelle (nataliesafira): (wheeee)
[10:23] Reaver ignores the drone and keeps walking. His mind is fixated on trying to get to his master to make sure he's alright.
[10:23] Shun Itagaki (neophyte.wisent): ((Whee indeed, lol))
[10:23] Cyberlord sighs. "Jaimie, we may need to demolish and build B.A. DASS anew. We need a new architectural idea."
[10:24] Shirayuki Michelle (nataliesafira): (next time i'll come back and nuke the place)
[10:24] Reaver motions for Jaimie to follow him.
[10:25] Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (nicole.portola) follows reaver " a castle"
[10:25] Wally (wallywest.mcminnar) is offline.
[10:25] Cyberlord sighed, and followed Reaver with his drone... he wanted to meet Reaver's owner.
[10:25] BilliAnn Bravin is online.
[10:27] Cyberlord slowly approached Reaver, and gently reached out a hand to try and pet the puppy.
[10:28] Sweetness (scorpion.maverick) is online.
[10:28] Reaver backs away, wary of CL because of his lack of scent.
[10:28] Cyberlord says to Reaver. "Good Dog. The next person who attacks my building, feel free to eat them completely."
[10:29] Shun Itagaki (neophyte.wisent) lies unconscious in the room behind Reaver. He took quite a beating and is still recovering from his wounds.
[10:30] Cyberlord asked Jaimie. "You do have a sample of our regeneration serum on you, correct?"
[10:30] Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (nicole.portola): I do not
[10:31] Cyberlord disappeared for a moment, and came back 15 minutes with three drones carrying three vials of the stuff... and then one of the drones loaded it into a needle and prepared to inject it into Shun's master.
[10:33] Sweetness (scorpion.maverick) is offline.
[10:34] Shun Itagaki (neophyte.wisent) just lays there. Reaver takes a stance and barks, but trusts Jaimie. Shun is covered in bandages and smells of blood and burnt flesh. His knuckles, bandaged and bloody, are burned down to the knuckle.
[10:36] Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (nicole.portola): its ok..the serum will help him. I just never carry any
[10:36] Cyberlord nods at the drone who injects the serum into Shun.
[10:39] Shun Itagaki (neophyte.wisent) is quickly healed by the serum. The bandages on his hands come off to reveal burnt flesh and the bone of his knuckles. The damaged hands rapidly regenerate, repairing the damage from the fight. Soon enough, the injured man is completely healed and he wakes up. "I feel like I was hit by a freight train..."
[10:40] Cyberlord says to him. "I healed you, and I'd like you and your dog to work for me. To deter anymore would be wreckers, if you're up for it..."
[10:40] Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (nicole.portola): I wonder if that can fix his eye..~she pet reaver
[10:40] Jason Todd (cyberstrikedrago): (The serum would fix even his eye.)
[10:42] Shun Itagaki (neophyte.wisent) reaches for his eyepatch. "What?! I'm feeling something in my..." He takes off his eye patch, revealing the return of his left eye. "How did you...? I lost this eye to Pestilence months ago."
[10:42] Shun Itagaki (neophyte.wisent): ((Surprising. He lost that eye months ago.))
[10:42] Cyberlord says to him. "The regeneration serum regenerates EVERYTHING. A very useful ability, given the injuries I've suffered."
[10:43] Bella Marie (isabellaamaro) is online.
[10:44] Fi (fianah.mistwood) is offline.
[10:45] Yatagarasu(Shun Itagaki) closes his left eye as he feels a sharp pain in it. "Damn... I need to get used to this." He slowly reopens his eye. "I was thinking of getting a cybernetic replacement for it." He extends his fist to Cyberlord. "Thanks, man."
[10:46] Cyberlord had one of his drones shake his hand. "I'm a hologram, and have no physical form right now. Do you mind if I clone your dog, since it is VERY Good at getting rid of pests?"
[10:48] Silante Blackheart is online.
[10:48] Mr. Strong (peoplearise) is offline.
[10:48] Shun Itagaki (neophyte.wisent) crosses his arms and raises his eyebrow. "Hell no! There's no way in hell I'm gonna let you clone my dog." He stands up. "Thanks for giving me back my eye, but you're asking a little too much."
[10:49] Cyberlord sighs. "The other option is that you work for me part time. And I wouldn't need your dog if people wouldn't blow up my building. Now it's gonna take months."
[10:49] Dee Trollop is online.
[10:49] Wally (wallywest.mcminnar) is online.
[10:49] Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (nicole.portola) rolled her eyes..not at shun at the situation " you have steady workers, cyberlord. when you need some tech work done give me a call. Shun. I saw you staring at my ass
[10:51] Shun Itagaki (neophyte.wisent) looks at CL suspiciously. "I appreciate the job offer, but I'm in the middle of other business plans." He looks back to Jaimie. "Not the time for that." He sizes CL up from head to toe. "Now, as I was saying, your job offer is tempting. But I wanna get out of the hero game."
[10:54] Cyberlord says to him. "That's part of the work. I'll eventually make it to where you'll be able to retire, Shun. Maybe even train others to carry on in your place. " When he sized CL up, he could see CL was entirely holographic... ie not real. What had happened to make CL this way? Cyberlord sighed, a s he looked at him. "Of course I would want you to try to breed your dog a few times, as I could use one of his caliber."
[10:55] Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (nicole.portola) shook her head" m going to work at the park. " tapping coordinates
[10:56] Shirayuki Michelle (nataliesafira) is offline.
[10:56] Shirayuki Michelle (nataliesafira) is online.
[10:57] Second Life: Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (Nicole Portola) is now known as Doctor Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 .
[10:58] Shun Itagaki (neophyte.wisent) rubs his chin as he seems to like the idea. "So you're saying I could have enough money to start my dojo and have it a set thing?" Reaver walks to his side, trying to encourage Shun to accept the offer. "Can't say I don't like the possibility of training a new Yatagarasu to take my place." He scratches his head for a moment as he contemplates the possibilities. "After taking a sec to think about it, I'll work for you."
[10:59] Cyberlord nodded his head. "Indeed. But you'd be required to take certain duties..." He made a slitting throat motion. "...on board."
[10:59] Doctor Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (nicole.portola) smiles and triggers the launch, disappearing ina timespace warp