Allying with the Miss Fits

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Cybermonarch

Allying with the Miss Fits

Post by Cybermonarch » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:11 am

[08:17] Cobalt(May) tilts her head to the side with an expression of confusion. The psychic inhibitors inside her brain prevent psychics from reading her mind. "Months of important research and development." She adjusts her helmet. "Even the most trivial piece of research is important to this city's recovery."
[08:18] Cyberlord formed out of a cloud of nanotech that had been released, into a form similar to what he looked like as a human. "Feels goods to be semi solid once more. At least this form allows me to interact directly. So Cobalt, status report on cleaning up the building, and securing us allies."
[08:18] Diannah DeCuir is online.
[08:21] Diamond Phoenix looks at the robot intently before reaalizing something is blocking her read. She sighs loudly, "I used to always avoid technology, in particular Badass was not exactly on my list of allies.", she sighs again and looks at the ground then back up, jumping a bit at Cyberlords appearance, then goes on, "I just...I think we need to work together with anyone that isnt out to conquer this place given what you told me...", she looks defeated, before offering, "I am willing to work with you to protect your tech from falling into the wrong hands, if you will work with me on making sure those innocents who survived are protected from the evil popping up everywhere"
[08:23] Cobalt(May) salutes Cyberlord. "Progress is slow, Sir. And there's still more rubble to dig through. Peaceful negotiations have been going well, though." Cobalt looks back to Diamond. "Don't worry. We'll gladly assist one another." The heat of being inside power armor gets to her and she takes off her helmet, revealing an all too familiar face beneath the helmet. And ginger hair. "Whew... I need to fix the coolant systems as soon as my break starts."
[08:24] Cyberlord nods his head. "Indeed. My human form has been terminated, Diamond. It was killed by Tauros. There is one small amendment. Should she be captured, she will not be treated like a regular villain. She will be executed on the spot, as not even the police could hold her given she hits with about 80 tons of force. I will help provide protection to the innocents who survived, and assist you. But you and the Missfits now work for B.A. DASS. Are such terms acceptable?"
[08:25] Doctor Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (nicole.portola) is online.
[08:28] Diamond Phoenix looks at Cyberlord intently for a moment. She explains, "I don't know where my Missfits are", she starts to tear up. She starts to shift to anger about to lay into CL to explain that 'this type of fascist behavior is why she never worked with their group in the first place', but looks over at May before she can utter the words and gasps. "PSIONICA!?", she says mouth agape, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THAT STUPID SUIT!"
[08:31] Cyberlord says to her. "It isn't Psionica... to be honest."
[08:31] Cobalt(May) looks very depressed as she is addressed by that name. "I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm not Psionica." Tears start to roll down her face. "I never was... And I never will be..." The expression that was once cheerful looks as if it's slowly bursting into tears. "I'm just a stupid clone that couldn't even get it right."
[08:32] Pim Peccable is online.
[08:32] Cyberlord says. "It's a clone I discovered. And the only reason I want Tauros dead? She's more invulnerable than Strong, something I don't want people even trying to replicate."
[08:32] Cyberlord went over and hugged Cobalt softly.
[08:35] Cobalt(May) is still crying but hugs Cyberlord. "I don't even have telepathy or telekinesis... I'm just a bootleg copy... The real thing hates me!"
[08:36] Diannah DeCuir is offline.
[08:36] Nicole Osbourne (nycole.evanier) is offline.
[08:36] Diamond Phoenix reaches out to hug the clone. She tries to comfort her, whispering, "Psionica is one of the strongest heroines I know, its a lot to live up to" They mutually have a short cry together as she comforts her. Pulling back a bit she says, "Its okay I am sure you will make a great hero, look at you fancy suit, and your special mind block thing you did on me that was cool", she says trying to backtrack from just making fun of the suit. Returning to business she looks at CL, and crosses her arms remembering his ridiculous statement. She says authoritatively, "Look buddy I am willing to work TOGETHER, but you are gonna have to learn to deal with the fact that not all women are subject to being your subordinates. There are more important things that need to be addressed in this city than your ego, so I will help you and you will help me and that will benefit us both take it or leave it!"
[08:36] Cyberlord says to her. "I can tell you EXACTLY where the real Psionica is, Diamond. She is asleep, at the apartment I own. She's resting. Been fighting muggers and looters and thugs for days. Once I get my lab operational Cobalt, we'll see about fixing that by implanting you with bionics..." He said, trying to soothe her... hugging her back to try and comfort her.
[08:38] Diamond Phoenix eyes get wide, "I need to see her NOW!"
[08:38] Doctor Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (nicole.portola) stepped towards the group" shes got some living up to do.. and needs to face hands get dirty"
[08:39] Cobalt(May) closes her eyes, concentrating on the wrist of her armor. A hologram shows a camera feed of Psionica dozing off in costume.
[08:41] Cyberlord sighs. "Very well Diamond. I will take you to the place. Cobalt, when I get back, I'm going to outfit your armor for you. We need to upgrade you with actual firepower because this mess. And to clarify Diamond, it would be more like the Miss Fits would be sponsored by B.A. DASS not working for me, but they'd have the benefits of my gear and supplies at their disposal. "
[08:43] Diamond Phoenix uncrosses her arms and her voice seems to soften. She shows her weakness, realizing that allies might be hard to come by in these times, "Thank you CyberLord.", she nods in agreement, then explains, "the problem is I dont know where any of them are except psionica now", she flies up into the air slightly, before insisting, "I must see her now"
[08:43] Cyberlord nods his head, activating his holo form... before disassembling his nanocloud body. "Much better..." (Hold on, putting on costume.)
[08:44] Doctor Jaimie Saoirse Byrne 亗 (nicole.portola): I believe ragdoll may still be at the mall, Diamond. She helped size queen with her costume
[08:45] Cobalt(May) looks to Diamond. "The mind block wasn't a trick. There's a neural implant in my brain that prevents psychic intrusion." She tries to smile at Diamond. "I think it's best that Psionica is well rested. Besides, there's no way in heck I wanna be the one to wake her up. She... will... probably hurt me."
[08:45] Lex Umaga is offline.
[08:45] Cyberlord sighed as he looked at Diamond, before appearing in holo form and holding out his hand. "So we have an accord, the Miss Fits are now sponsored by B.A. DASS?"
[08:47] Diamond Phoenix nods at Jaimie, "I will check on that after I see Psionica", her need to see Psionica stems to the fact that she was her oldest ally and friend in this strange world. She turns to May, after hearing her suggestion, "Fine I will wait, but I must know as soon as she wakes up", she turns finally to CL, "Yes we can work TOGETHER. Perhaps some communication device is a good idea?", she asks after being very clear that she is not one of his minions.
[08:48] Cyberlord nods his head. "An excellent idea. " Cyberlord sighs though, and says to her. "So Diamond, how soon can I count on the Miss Fits assisting with the clean up? The sooner I get B.A. DASS operational, the sooner I can upgrade your tech, and the sooner we can start work to save this city. " Cyberlord sighed as he went inside and opened a safe coming out with a box communicators and handing them over to Diamond.