Ultrawoman Sees Advent Enterprises

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Cybermonarch

Ultrawoman Sees Advent Enterprises

Post by Cybermonarch » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:07 am

[05:00] UltraWoman: approaches the B.A.DASS building slowly. Seeing the new security beams on the door. She looks inside "Hello? Anybody home?" she calls out
[05:00] Cyberlord had been up all night, adding a Force Field to his company, Advent Enterprises. No longer could they be remotely considered criminal and that was why he had come up with a new name for them. "Hello Ultra Woman..." He said calmly, noticing her outside the building.
[05:02] UltraWoman: hears the familiar voice and smiles a bit "Hello Cyberlord. I see your cleanup efforts are coming along!" she points to the bars on the door "I see you've upgraded your security a bit!"

[05:03] Cyberlord sighs. "Yes, I've done a lot of clean up and had to upgrade the security measures. The roof is next, on my to do list. I was up all night building and making the Force Field for the door... as I grew tired of the building's doorway getting assaulted. So what's this I saw about you joining Strong from my surveillance bots?"

[05:07] UltraWoman: raises an eyebrow and tilts her head to the right slightly hearing him speak of her conversation with Captain Strong and surveillance bots. She folds her arms casually nodding slightly "I had a long conversation with the captain. We share similar ideals on what our role is in the city." She pauses for a moment "Why do you have robots keeping tabs on people hmmm?"

[05:11] Cyberlord sighs at her. "Simple really. You remember the Czar situation I told you about, Ultra Woman? There's more to it than that. The President of the Company before Sir Jerry, Don Vito was murdered two floors up... in this very building..." Cyberlord emotionally steeled himself. "It was then I resolved none of my employees or friends would perish in my building because I had been lax in my own security. So in order to prevent events like that from coming as a total surprise, and being unprepared the next time a nut job decides to play grave filler with my agents, I decided to keep an eye on the city as it were."

[05:12] Cyberlord said to her. "I will not be caught unawares the next time someone launches an attack like Czar did on my building. I will not be caught off guard if any of Strong's or your power level decide to play murderer inside my building. That is why my drones keep watch, to allow me to nip such problems in the bud BEFORE they become like that unpleasantness."

[05:15] UltraWoman: nods slightly as she listens to his explanation. She continues to stand outside the building casually with her arms crossed "That's all well and good. And wanting to protect your people is commendable!" She smiles warmly "And I promise you that our group is dedicated to the protection of all of the city's peoples! From all threats to their freedoms! Even if that threat is from within our own group!"

[05:18] Cyberlord sighs. "True your group is dedicated but it is also one of two possessing the most number of powerhouses. You have Strong, and others..." said Cyberlord snapping his fingers and the bars turning off. "And if that weren't bad enough, you've got the numbers to take me down... easily. You know last night, I thought of something. B.A. DASS INC was a good company but it's not what this city needs. No. What this city needs is to be brought to the Advent of Technology and pushed far beyond that. We've had two alien invasions, and don't need a third. B.A. DASS INC is no more. Instead, replacing it will be Advent Enterprises." With that, Cyberlord sighed. Even though she smiled warmly, she could probably tell Cyberlord was on edge right now. "Still gotta fix the roof, add turrets.. put some self repair technology into the sidewalk, road and my building. There's so much work to be done."

[05:22] UltraWoman: shrugs her shoulders lightly as he rants about the groups before going on about his company and the needs of the city. Her eyebrows raise with a look of concern as he speaks of adding turrets to his building's defenses "Turrets? You want to add deadly weapons to your building? I understand you're concerned for the safety of you and your workers here, but don't you think that's a bit extreme?"

[05:25] Cyberlord says to her. "I assure you, judging from what Czar did to Don Vito alone turrets are just one of the many security measures that will be needed because people can simply teleport in, a problem I've been trying to address so far with no luck. Oh that's right, you didn't see how he VICIOUSLY murdered Don Vito inside this very building. Or how he left me chained to the front door and near death..." said Jeff sighing. "But you did see how he tortured me. My employees will not suffer a similar fate. Should he, or any of his family..." The words his family were spoken with venom. "... even show up, reformed villain or not they're not gonna touch a single employee even if I have to resort to methods I dislike to stop them."

[05:25] Cyberlord says to her. "I assure you, judging from what Czar did to Don Vito alone turrets are just one of the many security measures that will be needed because people can simply teleport in, a problem I've been trying to address so far with no luck. Oh that's right, you didn't see how he VICIOUSLY murdered Don Vito inside this very building. Or how he left me chained to the front door and near death..." said Jeff sighing. "But you did see how he tortured me. My employees will not suffer a similar fate. Should he, or any of his family..." The words his family were spoken with venom. "... even show up, reformed villain or not they're not gonna touch a single employee even if I have to resort to methods I dislike to stop them."

[05:30] UltraWoman: takes a deep sighing breath keeping her arms crossed in front of her. Her facial expression turns to a more serious look as she clenches her teeth slightly. She shakes her head back and forth "Killing is never the answer. You claim to be reformed and yet you have such horrible plans in store! Just know this. We will be keeping an eye on you and your operations as well. If you cross the line you will be held accountable for your actions!"
[05:31] Nancy (nanny.gothly) is offline.

[05:32] Cyberlord sighed. "Do you know why killing him is an option? Several other heroes agreed with me. Electrica, Psionica. .Multiple others. All because of what he did to Don Vito, myself, the Green Goddess who is now the Queen of Thorns. And that's just the half of it. " Cyberlord said to her. "You know why I have those plans in store? As last resorts. I am not going to have someone close to me BUTCHERED in my own building..." She could see numerous DVDs labelled with the events that had transpired, scattered across the floor. CL had been watching them all night, no wonder he was in a bad mood.
[05:32] Nancy (nanny.gothly) is online.

[05:33] Cyberlord said to her. "After he got his jollies, his family joined in making my life a living hell. One of them even tore off an arm. "
[05:37] UltraWoman: looks around seeing the videos scattered about as he continues his rage filled rant. Her eyes filled with surprise and shock as she shakes her head "Why do you watch these? Are you crazy?" she closes her eyes for a moment taking another deep sigh "You're so focused on YOUR building and YOUR company! You do realize that there is a war going on out there right?" She grumbles with a bit of annoyance "You're so paranoid about the groups of heroes gathering, yet you don't see it's necessary. Necessary for all of the city's heroes to come together to defend it. There's groups of powerful conquerers waiting in the wings to pounce on us. If we waver for even a moment. They will sweep across this city and destroy everything we hold dear!"

[05:38] Cyberlord sighed. "You know why I watched those again? To make me get amped up so I'd work.. and get everything operational. " Cyberlord sighed. "And I know about the Conquerors, Terrane for example. Responsible for Tauros, who killed my physical form." Taking a deep breath he calmed down. "... I'm sorry for my angry rant."

[05:42] UltraWoman: snarls a bit as he tries to calm himself down "I know all about Terrane and her errand cow! They're both very strong. It's going to take a team effort to bring them to justice!" She takes another deep breath and relaxes her stance a bit "There's more going on though. The Queen of Thorns has allied herself with Persephone. Who is responsible for the Mall Massacre and the mutilated bodies in several parts of town!" She shakes her head back and forth as she looks down a bit "There's so much chaos... and so many horrible deeds being done right. Our groups don't have time to be worried that someone like you might go off the deep end, because he keeps RELIVING his worst nightmarish moments of his life... ON PURPOSE!"
[05:43] Zahladhalia Hendrassen is offline.
[05:44] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic) is online.
[05:45] Cyberlord sighed at her. "Queen of Thorns has allied with Persephrone, I already knew that to be honest. I knew they were allied before you did, a few days ago because I attended their party for a short time." With that he looked at her very somberly, and said to her. "Don't worry, I won't be going off the deep end. By the way, Ultrawoman. " Cyberlord sighed. "... I believe I've found a way to neutralize Tauros assuming I can get the supplies together to build it, and even then it's gonna require immense amounts of energy."
[05:48] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic) flies through the city, and pauses a moment."Wait, bars in the doorway? That is new."
[05:48] UltraWoman: clenches her fist a bit at the sound of the Queen of Thorn's name. Her expression softens slightly as she hears of a possible way to neutralize Tauros "How much energy? I can put out quite a bit and I recharge fast!"
[05:50] Cyberlord sighs. "We'd need enough power to generate about 300 tons of force to immobilize her, just because I'm not taking any chances as she can hit with 80 tons of force. The idea was a Tractor Beam. And don't worry, Queen of Thorns isn't a real problem, nor is Perse. They aren't in control of Artica, or several other individuals they've mentally altered..." said Cyberlord.
[05:52] UltraWoman: rubs her chin a bit "Hmmm... that's alot of power! O don't think I can hold that much energy to be honest." She scrunches her eyebrows a bit as she hears him speak Arctica's name "Thorns doesn't have Arctica! Mentally altered? What do you know?" She turns after hearing Timber's voice "OH hey! How did your slime repellent test run go?"
[05:52] Aria Warden is online.
[05:54] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic) is about to fly away but UltraWomans voice stops him."No clue, havent seen a single slime monster for the testing, but.." Pulls a ziplock baggie from his pocket. I have a test sample with me."
[05:55] Cyberlord says to her. "As to how I know, I've ran a comparison between the minion of Terrane, Snow Flake, and Artica. Their posture, and fighting styles are almost completely similar even if she does lack her ice elemental powers presently which I could assume is a result of being under Terrane's control..." Cyberlord sighed and then pushed a button. The button deactivated the Forcefield temporary. "Still gotta fix the roof..."

[05:59] UltraWoman: puts up a finger towards Timber "Hang on just a minute. I'll be right out!" She turns towards CL with a look of concern on her face "I knew it! I've gotta tell Strong. He's definitely going to want to hear this! He's been going crazy looking for her! But first... Timber and I have some work to do. Gotta get UltraGirl back!"

[06:00] Cyberlord shook his head. "You're not telling Strong, allow me to do that.. It will be nice being able to rub something he for all his biceps and ego doesn't know, directly in his face for a change. I mean, come on. It was obvious. Artica disappears and then someone named "Snowflake" appears with a similar outfit, and fighting style?"

[06:01] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic) shakes his head before looking at Ultrawoman."Ready when you are."
[06:04] UltraWoman: gives CL a bit of a glare shaking her head "Of all the arrogant, smug, littel.... I'm not going to keep this from him. If I see him before you do I have to tell him. I've got a friend to save. C'mon Timber!" She gives CL a bit of a disgusted look "Just remember... we'll be keeping an eye on you!" She says before walking out of the building

[06:05] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic) nods as he follows her out of the building for the moment just watching and learning
[06:06] Cyberlord hacks into her phone, and sends her a message. "And if you must know, I would have only made him work a little for the information by building a roof he, and most of his team couldn't punch through, and installing it..."

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Re: Ultrawoman Sees Advent Enterprises

Post by Mr. Strong » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:32 am

((The surveillance bots are not an excuse to metagame. Please confirm OOC with people before you claim, after the fact, to have been eavesdropping. I'm fine with it this time since Ultrawoman joining the Phalanx isn't a secret.

Please check with Hannah regarding how similar Arctica and Snowflake are seen to be. She's told me that Snowflake has a different color of hair, blue, and her sword is different. The ice powers aren't the same. Arctica never blew snowstorms, she just froze people and objects with a touch.))

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:09 am

(( It has been stressed several times that Snowflake and Arctica fight with a different style, the hair, skin and outfit are different. The sword is different, the powers are different.

Watch the metagaming! ))

Cybermonarch

Post by Cybermonarch » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:42 pm

(Alright.)