Glacier in the Hospital

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Narelle Leia

Glacier in the Hospital

Post by Narelle Leia »

06:54] (You) akes a breath as she steps inside. "Good morning, I'm Dr. Leia. How are you feeling?"
[06:56] ArielleLogan "I was worked over by the fucking cops. How do you think I feel?"
[07:00] (You) nods, "I understand that and I'll be speaking with them later. I've gone over all your tests and scans. Your spine is my main concern. You have what's called nerve compression. It's treatable but it won't be comfortable."
[07:04] ArielleLogan gives the doc an evil look. "Like what? Surgery? I don't want anyone cutting me up." She contemplates freezing her but, but her powers don't seem to be working.
[07:10] (You) checks her IV, "No surgery. You've gone though enough trauma. What we need to do is put you in traction. We secure your legs to a frame and gently apply pressure to your spine. In a few hours, your spine will decompress and you'll be able to move your legs again."
[07:12] ArielleLogan "Secure my legs? You mean strap me down to a rack? No way sister! If you do that, you're gonna be sorry!"
[07:17] (You) doesn't move, seeing her anger and knowing what she did to those poor firefighters. "Glacier. I know your scared and angry. I get that. But right now, if you don't get treatment, you will never walk again. That's as blunt as I can be and if you don't like it, tough shit."
[07:21] ArielleLogan looks at her, her anger building, despite the meds. "How do I know you're not going to cripple me?"
[07:29] (You) looks at her sternly. "You're kidding me. Listen, this is the one place in town where you're safe. I know what you're accused of. I'm giving you the best treatment I can because despite of everything they say you did, you deserve to be treated without judgment. If you want to be in a wheelchair, fine. I can arrange that. But people in wheelchars are not scary and have no street cred."
[07:35] ArielleLogan stares at her in absolute disbelief. She didn't want to a cripple. She'd have no end of hell from the cops. "Ok, do it. but if you fuck me, you're dead."
[07:37] (You) gives her a smile. "Thank you for trusting me. Would you like something to help you relax? It'll help pass the time."
[07:37] ArielleLogan "Drugs, Sure, whatever you got."
[07:41] (You) sighs and draws 2 cc's of Ativan and injects it into the IV. "This is ativan, 2 cc's. You'll feel very relaxed."
[07:43] ArielleLogan suddenly feels like nothing matters, the world is dreamy.
[07:47] (You) smiles and motions the team in. In a few minutes, the woman is secured in the traction frame and tension is applied. "Keep her sedated." she says quietly.
[07:50] ArielleLogan smiles stupidly, unaware of anything done to her.
[08:01] (You) notes everything in a tablet. Then after everyone leaves, she takes an empty syringe and draws some blood.
[08:03] (You) whispers as she smooths Ari's hair. "Maybe you can give me some answers."