Searching for her Queen

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Searching for her Queen

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:18 pm

A sudden snowstorm picks up near the mountains as a figure emerges from the raging snow itself. Glowing blue eyes piercing from under a mane of blue hair faded to blonde near the tips. Standing tall she stills focussing on the environment around her and smiles feeling a small pulse with her spiritual energy "She is close, Your Snowflake comes my Queen, You will wait no longer." Her direction found she sets off up the mountains, blizzard picking up around her to cover her tracks

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Chyleste
Site Admin

Re: Searching for her Queen

Post by Chyleste » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:22 pm

Inside a nearby cave, the once regal Earthen Empress opens her eyes. The dark haired woman sits up, still groggy. The wounds from the battle with Alicia Frakture, have healed considerably but her body is still sore.

Terrane shivers from an icy breeze that blows into the dark cave. She hugs herself from the cold. The tattered remains of her clothing offers no protection from the chill. She stares at the mouth of the cave, not moving, like a predator waiting in ambush for prey.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:36 pm

Snowflake pulses her energy out reaching out with the link so her Queen will know when she nears and will be able to summon her. Trekking up the mountain she catches sight of a cave and strong prescense that is slightly distorted

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:56 pm

Terrane sits up fully as she feels the energy on the arctic wind. Goosebumps raise on her nearly nude body. The dark haired woman closes her eyes and focuses. A ripple rumbles through the ground leading out of the cave toward the source of the cold energy.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:12 pm

Snowflake stops feeling a weak tremor but very familiar energy source. With a wide smile she cahnnels some of her energy into a small snow flurry sending it towards the way the energy originated as she makes her way to the cave "Im coming my Queen, please hold on"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 am

The earthen empress slowly stands. She puts one hand on the cave wall to steady herself. She takes a deep breath and lifts her head, regaining a semblance of her regal posture. Her dark eyes peer forward waiting for her Snowflake.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:07 am

Snowflake approaches the cave with renewed haste as she senses her Queen weakened. Turning her body into snow she flys along with the blizzard entering into the cave with a gust as she reforms kneeling in front of her Queen. "I apologize for my late arrival my Queen, there were complications."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:16 am

A smile forms across the elemental queen's face. She moves carefully as she reaches out for the snow warrior's hand. Her fingers close around Snowflake's hand and pulls the girl up. As Snowflake stands, Terrane falls forward into her servant's arms. Terrane manages to catch her balance and get her footing again. She holds the blond against her body. "My Snowflake. It has been so long."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:54 am

The blond elemental catches her Queen safely in her arms. Wasting no time channeling some of her own lifeforce to her. "All is well my Queen. No more harm shall come to you while I draw breath" She whispers as she draws her lips to her Goddess

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:06 pm

The dark haired woman nods. She eases back and slides down the cave wall to sit down. "I pushed too much. There were too many of the aliens. After I defeated them, I..." She glances down having never felt defeat before coming to Celestial City. "They struck when I was recovering. The..the large woman...she has no honor. She struck me right as I was coming back from the Earth." She takes a deep breath and looks up at Snowflake. "I will not be caught unprepared again."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:49 pm

Snowflake looks down at her Queen taking the loss very hard. "Experience is built from the reckage of failures my Queen. We will rise from this defeat stronger than before. And then i shall gift this city to you as You take your place as its honorable ruler and protector"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Terrane's eyes flash as she snaps her gaze to Snowflake's face. She speaks in a stern voice. "No. This was not a defeat." She shakes her head and closes her eyes, denying it even to herself. "The war is not finished. We will return and reclaim my empire."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Snowflake lowers her head in shame "I failed you my Queen. I was not at your side as I should always be. Please forgive me." She lowers herself to her knees and bows

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:43 pm

Terrane reaches out and puts the palm of her hand on the girl's cheek. She lifts her face up and shakes her head. "No. This was a plot by the champions of this realm to separate us. They cannot stand up against us when we are together. They tried to destroy the Elemental Court, but we still live." She leans in and slowly presses her lips against the cool mouth of Snowflake, kissing her deeply as she urges her body closer.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Snowflake feels the warmth of her Queens lips upon the cold of her own seemingly melting into her Queens loving embrace as she presses further into the kiss and into Mistress arms

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:10 pm

The Earthen Empress cradles the girl against her. Her hand runs down Snowflake's side and along her leg. "This is a time of reunion. This is a time to renew our strength." She pauses as her fingers rub softly along the girl's leg. "Perhaps...." She takes another breath. "The lightning girl...she brought me here. She said that I should think about everything. She said I am what the city needs but not like this." She stays quiet again for a moment. "Perhaps I ..perhaps I moved too fast."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:28 pm

Snowflake wraps herself around her Mistress "Do not allow that womans words to get to you my Queen. We will be better prepared this time. They shall not seperate us."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:54 pm

The dark haired woman nods. She pulls Snowflake closer against her bare breasts. "Yes. The champions of this realm are tenacious. They do not stop even when facing certain defeat. How many will we have to down before they submit."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:45 am

The blonde rests her head upon her Queens breast "They are a stubborn people my Queen, convinced they are right no matter the carnage and distruction they solely cause"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:26 pm

The queen nods as she runs her hand up along Snowflake's back. She unclasps the warrior's cloak, letting it fall away. She caresses along Snowflake's bare shoulders. "Yes. I have missed you, my Snowflake. We do not need to hurry to return to conquest right now."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:47 am

Snowflake lets her cloak fall away unveiling her long hair fully as her eyes give a soft glow staring at her Queen. Without word she leans forward and presses her cold lips to her Queens as they warm "Yes my Queen, recovery is important right now. I desire to serve you in everyway you require"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:01 pm

The dark haired woman smiles as she slides her hands down along Snowflake's back. She unclasps the warrior's top and lets it fall away. Terrane leans in closer pressing her bare breasts against her loyal servant's own. She deepens the kiss, letting her hands move down to the woman's hips. "We should take this time to renew our bond together. It has been so long, my Snowflake."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Snowflake melts into her Queens embrace longing for the taste on her lips as she presses into the embrace kissing deep

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:53 pm

Terrane continues to kiss the girl as her hands push the warrior's pants down. She reaches down to slide her boots off and then works the pants the rest of the way off Snowflake's legs. The Earthen Empress pulls the tattered remains of her own skirt away and shifts Snowflake's legs around to straddle the queen. She places her hand on Snowflake's cheek and smiles into her eyes. "I have missed your touch. I have missed your lips." She grins as she urges Snowflake's head down. "I have missed your tongue."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:05 pm

the blonde elemental lowers herself to her knees and slowly drapes her tongue along her Queens mound. Circling the edge of her flowered opening slowly and deliberate