Play date *Tag Toybox, LightStar and Eidelon*

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Play date *Tag Toybox, LightStar and Eidelon*

Post by Timberwulff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Daddy walks inside with Eidelon, making sure Lightstar was secure."Now then," he says smiling."You have been such a good girl for Daddy, I think you and my baby girl will become fast friends. " he walks close tracing a finger along her arm."Of course if all goes well, you can be more than that." as he steps back grabbing a replacement cane, leaning on it smiling.

Butterfly of Doom

Re: Play date *Tag Toybox, LightStar and Eidelon*

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:36 pm

Eidelon stepped forward beside him with a submissive yet confident strut. Her strawberry blonde hair still tied in the one ponytail like matter, hung forward over one shoulder. A shiver running through her as he touched her arm" Yes Daddy."

She spoke softly. The material of her costume hiding little of her curvy frame. " I hope we can become as close as you want, daddy"
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Darlin. You’re hotter than donut grease at a fat man convention." - Anna
"..." - Eventide

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:05 pm

From a back room a female voice calls out in an almost sing song melody. "Daddy! Is that you? I'm taking a bath like a good little girl!"

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:20 pm

Lightstar murmured ... head swimming, body tingling all over from shocks of electricity that surged through her in the fight, slowly coming too.

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Daddy smiled as he heard his BabyGirls voice. "Very good, once you're all nice and clean I have some new playmates out here for you. He looked at Eidelon."Make sure that one is secure until her fate is decided." He says pointing to LightStar As he walks to a nearby wall for a replacement cane." I hope you like your surprise!" he says loudly

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:36 pm

An excited squeal is heard from the back room, followed by splashing and then the soft padding of wet bare feet. A short blond woman with her hair in pig tails skips out to the room barely covering herself as she wraps a towel around her dripping wet body. "Ohhhh new playthings? Oh Daddy! You're so good to me!"

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Eidelon nodded " Yes Daddly" as she moves to Lightstars restraints making sure each is secure. bend over as baby girl rushes in, her ass visible first before she turns.
"..." - Eventide

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Lightstar squirmed against her restraints as Eidelon came over and fastened them, staring at her in confusion. Wasn't she one she was fighting alongside before whatever struck her knocked her out? Why is she helping them so obediently. Turning my eyes back to the dripping blonde who steps out into the room, cringing at her words and what they imply.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:55 pm

The blond dances around on her cute little toes. The towel keeps coming loose and she barely manages to tuck it back in again before it falls off. She giggles as she reaches out and plays with Eifelon's hair before hopping around and looking down at Lightstar. "Oooo. So pretty. I need to get my toys!"

She turns and scampers off into another room quickly returning with a small box, brightly decorated with the word "Toybox" on it.

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Daddy sits down and watches the three."Have fun Baby Girl."

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Eidelon gives a giggle, still under the voices influence. Her hair played with..like well, a toy. She spoke softly, standing in her long boots, tight costume belt.. her duty gear now. " How would baby girl Like us dressed ?"
"..." - Eventide

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:35 pm

The blond sits down on the floor and opens the box. She starts pulling out various articles of clothing. She holds the a frilly dolly dress and giggles. "Oh this one! We can play dollies!"

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Lightstar arched and strained against her restraints desperately, glowering across at the strange woman holding up the dress "Let me out of here you wackjob!"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:38 pm

The pig-tail haired woman rolls up on her knees leaning in close to the heroine in the skimpy costume. She giggles and hooks her finger under the strap of Lightstar's outfit just below the girl's breast. "I'm not a wackjob. I'm a good girl. I'm Daddy's little Toybox. He loves me and brings me playthings....like you." With the last word, she pulls quickly on the thin strap trying to break the string holding the costume together.

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:05 am

Looking down as the woman closes in on her, feeling her grip my skimpy costume and start to pull .... the straps pulled away from the breasts while digging up between my thighs "Aa! Stop!" I yelp as the material finally snaps loose ... the tooth floss costume yanked free exposing my bare breasts and smooth shaven crotch, squirming in a panic against my bonds.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:34 am

Toybox rocks back and into a fit of giggles. She rolls forward again with a devilish sparkle in her eyes. She lightly smacks the underside of the girl's breast. She laughs as she watches the soft flesh bounce back into place. "Oooh wiggly!" The playful blond reaches out and grabs for Lightstar's nipple, pinching the nub between her fingers and jiggling her breast all around.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 am

The strawberry blonde gave an oo at the dress and seemingly oblivious to Lightstars plight takes it to the other room. When she returned, she was wearing the frilly dress. Her breasts nearly popping out of the front, making it tight on her. "Daddy wants us to be her playthings, so we shouldn't fight..fight Daddy" Her face seeming to alter in mood a bit saying 'fight'
"..." - Eventide

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Let out another yelp as her breast was battered, jiggling from the slap, cheeks going a shade redder. Gritting her teeth in panic as Toybox reached out and grasped ahold of her nipple, feeling the sharp pain through it as she began to jiggle me around "Aaaa! st...stop!"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Toybox lets go of the girl's nipple and falls on her side in a fit of giggles. She looks at Eifelon and hops up quickly. "Ohhh pretty." She walks around and lifts the back of the girl's skirt to see what is underneath. Her towel is barely holding around her body as she seems to dance with each step. She looks back at Lightstar. "She will need a dress too! Dress up time for dollies!" She grabs for Eidelon's hand and rushes toward the box pulling the heroine along.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:08 pm

Eidelon had nothing under that dress, well nothing a woman didn't. She didn't fight it either, and taking the hand made a run to the toybox with her. Breasts nearly bouncing out of the tight top of it.
"I hope its pretty like mine!
"..." - Eventide

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:15 pm

The blond drops down to her knees and starts digging in the box again. She tosses out several toys and then pulls out a squeaking squeeze toy shaped like a microphone. She giggles and grins at Eidelon. "Ohhh you wanna be a rock star dollie?" Before the entranced heroine can even answer, Toybox turns on her knees and lifts Eidelon's dress to expose her sex. The kneeling blond starts to push the microphone up between the folds of the girl's pussy. The squueze toy squeaks over and over as she works it into the heroine's entrance.

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Daddy smirks watching Babygirl play with the heroines."Enjoying yourself baby girl?"

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Watches the two from her restrained position, eyes widen as the woman starts to press one of her many toys into the enthralled heroines pussy ... giving another futile tug at her bounds, breasts wobble back and fourth with the effort.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:25 pm

Eidelon followed along, gazing as she watch Toybox throw toys around. When the microphone came out, she was about to speak when the dress got lifted. Her voice gave a quick eep that ramped into a low moan, squeeking it further with her pussy. "Toy is enjoying nnng" One of her hands rising and squeezing one of her own large breasts.
"..." - Eventide

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:22 pm

Toybox looks toward Daddy and nods enthusiastically. "Yes, Daddy. Thank you for the playmates!"

The blond digs in the box again, leaning over the edge with her butt in the air. The towel slides up her back giving a teasing view of her bare nether regions. She cries out triumphantly and pops up holding up a paint set. The blond giggles and scoots over to the bound Lightstar. She takes out the paintbrush and dips it into the pink. "Yay! I can make my new dollies pretty!"

Toybox starts to draw a crooked, lopsided heart on the restrained heroine's bare tummy.