Play date *Tag Toybox, LightStar and Eidelon*

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Butterfly of Doom

Re: Play date *Tag Toybox, LightStar and Eidelon*

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Eidelon follows along, the squeek toy squeeking in her sex with every step. The already strained dress was tighter to her, it felt like it anyway. She remained standing , not at attention but like a dolly. Daddy..daddy ..the expression crossed her face again.. Daddy wanted them to be good girls and toys for his baby girl.
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:07 am

Looks down puzzled at the paint set "...no ..no do.... mmff haha, stop it!" trying to keep from laughing as the bristles stroked over her tummy, looking down not quite sure she can make out whats been painted on her, squirming and wiggle "Uh! that tickles!"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:19 am

Toybox frowns as the heroine wiggles when she laughs. "Aww now you went and messed it up. Hold still." The blond sticks her tongue out of the corner of her mouth and holds it ~just right~ between her lips. She dips the brush in the paint again and starts to draw a line down from the heart stopping just as she reaches the heroine's smooth bare mound.

Toybox tilts her head and tries several positions of the brush but doesn't seem to be able to get the angle she wants to finish her picture. She slumps for a moment but then her eyes light up. Quickly, the pig-tailed girl reaches down and starts to push two fingers between the folds of Lightstar's pussy. She wiggles and works her fingers trying to enter the girl's intimate hole.

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:45 am

Lightstar manages to control her laughter as the brush trails down her navel to the top of her slit, wriggling her hips in protest as the girl eyeballs her, and suddenly those two fingers plunge between her labia "OOOOOOooooooo!" squealing as she wriggles her fingers into her.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:58 am

The mischievous blond giggles and pushes her fingers deeper inside the squealing heroine. She rubs along the girl's inner walls, curling and stroking in and out of Lightstar's pussy.

Toybox brings the brush closer to the captive heroine's body again. She stops and shoots an exaggerated frown up at the masked girl. "I said hold still!" She hooks her fingers inside Lightstar's cunt and pulls forward, jerking the girl's lower body roughly. Toybox sets her tongue again then tries to paint with the brush down along each side of the girl's pussy.

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:45 am

"Mmmmff aaaa!" gasps and squeals as she 'toys' around inside her, squeals as she hooks her fingers into her and tugs her pussy lips out "Oooooow ooow oow!" whimpers in pain as she roughly handles her most intimate regions, feeling the brush slide down either side of her slit "Wha... what are you doing?" she whimpers.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:20 am

The blond giggles again as she strokes the brush down each side of the girl's pussy, painting bright pink lines where her legs meet. "I'm making you a pretty dolly. " Using her fingers inside Lightstar's hole, she lifts the girl's hips up so she can finish painting back toward the heroine's tight asshole.

Toybox shifts up on her knees and starts to draw little stars around each of Lightstar's nipples. As she works, the towel slides down off her own breasts. The blond starts to hum a meandering song that seems to follow no actual tune. Her fingers relax a bit, slowly sliding in and out of Lightstar's pussy while she works.

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:04 am

Daddy walks over seeing the towel slide off."All right, no need to get paint on the towel go ahead and hand it over." He looks at Lightstar."You be good for my baby girl." he says as he lifts his cane a small spark comes off it as if to accentuate his point.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:14 am

Eidelon squeak-squirmed as she stood in place. Her hands held demurely, but she didn't fix the dress as its top slid, one of her beasts popping free.
"..." - Eventide

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:27 am

Toybox looks up and nods as she raises her arm for him to slide the towel away. She wiggles, now fully naked, and moves her fingers a bit faster inside Lightstar's pussy. "Yes Daddy. I won't make a mess. I pwomise." She glances back at Eidelon and giggles. "I'm gonna name you Squeaky!~"

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:48 am

Squeeky clamped her legs in response, the name not ringing to her. All this resulted in was her pussy squeeker letting a sharp noise out. She blushed softly and seemed to accept the moniker, giving a few more squeeks.
"..." - Eventide

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:27 am

Lightstar tries her best to defiantly glare back at 'daddy' ... but its not easy while being fingered and having the paintbrush stroked down between her thighs and up between her cheeks ... she whimpered as Toyboy pumped faster, face reddening as arousal lubricates the motion of her fingers.

(Afraid I wont be able to post as frequently over the next few days)

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:41 am

(( it's okay post at your own pace ))

The blond finishes the stars around each of Lightstar's nipples then leans back to admire her artwork. She smiles and nods. Her fingers squirm inside the heroine's pussy playfully. She looks down and giggles. "Oooh. Looks like my dolly is all wet." She gives a quick glance at Daddy as if she might be about to do something naughty. Toybox lowers her head and licks a spiraling circle around Lightstar's clit. She licks her lips and then flutters her tongue across the tip of the girl's delicate little button.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:29 am

Squeeky gave a squeak witnessing this but stays as still as she could..though.. she kept asking herself why..why was she being so obedi..oo squeak!
"..." - Eventide

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:18 am

Daddy watches the play and has inspiration." Babygirl, I am going to pick up somethings for a few upgrades. Play nice with your new toys." He pipes up Dad voice kicking in to Eidelon and LightStar."You two do what Babygirl says."

If Lightstar is not affected she would notice something weird about the voice and go from there.

**I am taking Daddy out because I have a hurricane bearing down and this way nothing has to wait for me.**

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:21 am

Squeeky perks up at his commands . That free heavy breast jiggles.. Her voice dropped back to soft and demure. " Yes Daddy"
"..." - Eventide

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:38 am

(If anyone can fill me in how the voice works? mind contorl? ... also stay safe Timber)

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:50 am

(( The Dad Voice effects the listener as if their own Father commanded them. They do not submit instantly but any characters with Daddy issues, a DD/ lg fetish, or a weak will, is prone to be compelled to obey. ))

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:07 am

Lightstar groans as the girl went down on her sensitive clit, she started to squirm ... but that voice cut against her will, her struggling subsiding like a scalded daughter "Y...yes ... daddy" a slight struggle to her voice as the words escaped her lips ... but she stopped trying to resist Toybox's advances, settling into a more subservient quiver of pleasure than struggling and squirming .... moaning softly as Toybox's lips suckled on her growingly erect button

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:38 am

The pig tails bounce around as Toybox sucks on the heroine's clit. Her fingers pump faster in and out of the bound girl's pussy. She pulls back for just a second and calls quickly to Eidelon. "Squeaky! Come play with us! " The blond rises up on all fours, lifting her naked ass high in the air as she drops her face back down and wraps her lips around Lightstar's tingling nub.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:18 am

Squeeky bounced hearing Toybox call her and skipped over like a good doll. She reached down and pulled that dress off of her body- it wasn't hiding much regardless. " Yes Baby Girl!"

Her voice cheerful and controlled. The large breasted woman now bare- other than 'her' squeeker sticking out of her. She slides down to fours herself to get closer. Her tongue sliding along Baby Girl's mound and teasing at her clit hood, before she would slide it inside. A little at first as she still wriggled it within Toybox.
"..." - Eventide

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:56 am

Toybox wiggles her bum and opens her legs wider for Eidelon's tongue. She coos into Lightstar's pussy as she laps at the heroine's clit. "Mmm Squeaky! You're being sooo good back there. Maybe Daddy will give you something nice."

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Squeeky gives a squeak of her toy in answer- not taking her tongue from wriggling inside Toybox. Her breasts sway as she rocks it to give some smaller change of direction, the tongue curling like a small tub of flesh. Her own thighs wide exposing her squeeker hole and asshole if Daddy was watching.
"..." - Eventide

Lightstar

Post by Lightstar » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Murmurs, the thoughts of resistance fading as she falls under the influence of the voice .... her spread eagled and bound quivering in pleasure as Toybox lapped at her clit, panting deeply in pleasure "Oooooooooo" closing her eyes as she gives into sensation.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:43 pm

The pig tailed blond squirms as she sucks Lightstar's clit into her mouth. She flicker her tongue across the tip of the little trapped nub. Her butt starts bouncing up and down to annoy poor Squeaky trying to keep up with her erratic motions.