Let's get down to business, to defeat...*Open*

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Let's get down to business, to defeat...*Open*

Post by Timberwulff » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Timber looks at teh assembled beings in City Hall."All right you have been out getting information, and we now have a starting point, what has everyone gained from their searches and where is HellGuard?"

Butterfly of Doom

Re: Let's get down to business, to defeat...*Open*

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Moondance crossed her arms " Hellguard? I haven't seen her in a few days. Or that blonde bimbo who is supposed to be here. Theres a few missing. N has some information, perhaps, but all I found was some used condoms and an old singularity phone. I'm -not- turning it on. "
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide

DeuxBlackthorn

Post by DeuxBlackthorn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Lady Nightmare takes her seat, a purple-clad young woman with her this time, looking up towards the head of the table "Nothing good in the least, I'm afraid. The scan revealed the extent of infestation in the city, and the Artisans little stunt is an unmitigated disaster" looking to Moon as she mentions the phone "I hope you got that into stasis already..."

Leona
Sim Admin

Post by Leona » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Polarity would stand slightly behind and to the side of Lady Nightmare looking over the meeting staying quiet for the moment just listening to everyone else.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:53 pm

Moondance nodded " In the stasis hold per required motion. Wow. I sound like a fucking board member. Down with corporate..wait..you don't say that at board meetings. "
"..." - Eventide

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:17 am

Timber shakes his head."Okay, down with corporate, got it. For now however let's make sure that the city survives for you to continue that fight." He looks at Lady N "I got the information about the infestations any plans for how to destroy the infestation. We have lost people to the Singularity and the Artisans, especially with one being abducted, and I want them back, so who has a plan?"

Timber pauses as he gets the information about HellGuard from his secretary. "She is? She did? Glad she is safe, If she doesn't show for this make sure there is a copy of this discussion for both her and Mr Gato." He turned back to those assembled."This Purge is going to be messy I assume, we might want to clear out the innocent so just the Singularity get hit by this."

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:43 am

Hell Guard walks in late, looking severely drained but none the less alive. "Apologies for my tardiness. The artisans aren't our only threats in this city and I won't forget again that some people just don't know how to behave themselves." She states with a nod. "I have several plans, none of them savory but all of them potentially necessary. Firstly, we need to do intensive scans of several key strategic areas: The bunkers around the city, the water system, the power system, volatile storage locations, and any munitions dumps. If those areas prove compromised, all items must be moved. Secondly, we need to stockpile ammo, water, food, medicine, and other necessary items in the bunkers and set up scans of individuals entering. I recommend special considerations and deals be made with PAE, Altaria Pharmaceuticals, and any other store selling the essentials. Finally, we need to lock down law and order on this city as a temporary measure to keep things calm and prepare for an emergency in which we may need to move everyone into the bunkers. This lock down will inevitably be politically damning, but it may also be strategically necessary."
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:51 am

Timber nods."Glad you're here and safe." He pauses a moment listening to her."Okay as for the bunkers I already have crews working on repairs and stockpiling. I want to make sure they are ready to go at a moments notice. We can definitely talk to those groups about assistance. AS for law and order lock down, I think we should wait on that until and unless it is absolute necessity. Although I do admit to trying to see the best in people, the fact that people are operating foolishly could be a big problem. If we go on lockdown we are going to have people bucking against it and that could cause more harm than good."
He pauses a moment."If we do need to do it, we do it but I don't see us at Need to do that just yet. He paused again looking at those assembled."However this is a council so I am open to your opinions on the matter."

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 am

Hell Guard tilts her head "Well, I will remind you that there are individuals already so emboldened by this that they think it's now safe to kidnap the Protectorate's Chief in some misguided attempt to gain power over the military." She states and nods "But I will wait on any...moves, I will however have my forces in position and ready should the order be given. The Celestial City Marine Corps and the Protectorate proved themselves most resourceful in getting me out of my temporary prison, and I trust they'll be ready to do what needs to be done moving forward."

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:15 am

Timber nods."Agreed, and do not think I am ruling it out. That's not the case at all, which reminds me those who kidnapped you, if you can lead a group back there I am thinking a stakeout to catch those who did it to you when they return."

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:23 am

Moondance listened " Does this mean vending food dispensors giving chocolate chip cookies? Real badasses eat chocolate chip cookies! better not be none of those raisin cookies. Hellguard..you met the artisans. I suggest you stay in the back until you are recovered from your ordeal. We've lost the red hairs bimbo off your force recently, we can't afford losing more of your big batters from not being rested. Let your marines handle the planning and such until you've gotten recovered."

She seemed to give a thought..or whatever addled minds did "I don't think we can expect it to go smoothly. We are probably going to have to fight them both. We cannot allow either of them to do as they wish, nor be an ally. I mean..thats just crazy talk. And I know crazy..whats that? kill everyone and escape? That's not really what the voices said. "
"..." - Eventide

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:17 am

Hell Guard nods "I intend to find who did this if I can, but at the moment I am more focused on the Artisans. We are interrogating the individuals who were guarding the area I was in, and are also looking to put some degree of oversight on that spot. That said, at this point in time, I believe they'd already given up on trying to beat me into submission and had left me for dead. But should they pop up in that area again to destroy evidence, I'll certainly have a means of putting their faces on my computer screen, and then in my prison."

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:41 am

Moondance tilts her head. When she speaks it might actually sound sane. " We all have a breaking point. I did. If the other officer is still gone, she does. At some point we do succumb to our captors in some way, or block out something they did. Get yourself checked out physically- they could have implanted something. Mentally you may have some hidden sleeper trigger and not even know it. I don't Like you, you are a cop. But I do trust you have good intentions. And I know you should get a clean bill of health before being active again. I'd say the same thing of N if this happened to her. We want you at your best. We need you at your best. Too many of the city's big guns are being compromised. Your power is needed to stop the Artisans. You are the big damn hero we get backed up by. I do not want you fainting on us in the middle of a battle. I'm even taking my medication before such a fight. Let your marines do some of this. You have a team. They rely on you as much as you rely on them. You can't and shouldn't do this alone, when you have people there for you. I had to learn this myself. After this Artisan and Singularity shit is dealt with, then you can be suicidal. But you and your forces are one leg of this defense. The city needs you at your best."
"..." - Eventide

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:54 am

Hell Guard smiles "Don't worry, I will be checking around and getting my mind analyzed as soon as I'm in a position to do so. As it stands, I only remember the beatings, but you're right it could be blocked out. Altaria Pharmaceuticals likely has some experts on staff that could assist me in analyzing what may or may not have been done to me. Beyond that, I'm not sure the hospital is entirely staffed to deal with it and I'm not sore of any other resourceful medical groups around the city."

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Moondance nods " Plus the hospital has terrible food. Like.. powdered pudding terrible. If they can't, N might be able to manage something. She calmed me down after a major imbalance. I owe her my life. " Her mask hiding her face at the powdered pudding comment, but body language showing pure nausea just thinking about it.
"..." - Eventide

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:36 pm

Timber looks over at Moondance for a moment just confused by the comments before looking at everyone assembled."Is there a way we can set up focused strikes on the buildings that are infected, by the way how do we destroy the singularity? As we just gonna get a print out to the Artisans and say Sic 'em? while we move the people to the bunkers?"

DeuxBlackthorn

Post by DeuxBlackthorn » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:00 pm

Lady Nightmare looks to Hell "I can check out your mental state for you... you know our abilities in that field" then turns to Timber "The problem with focused strikes is that nearly the entire city is infected. I have three plans that are being worked on by my research staff currently as possibilities. The first is to replace technology bit by bit with organic replacements... I have a person on staff that specialized in such things, but it will be a slow process, likely to set back our technological levels by a couple centuries for some time. The second option is an engineered 'virus' of sorts that will give minimal organic components to all synthetic objects in the city without altering their core functions. Both these plans are based on the Artisans claims that genetic material can resist the Singularity. The third plan is to evacuate and destroy Earth, and find a new homeworld for humanity"

Leona
Sim Admin

Post by Leona » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:16 pm

"All of those options seem terrible." she pauses, "And I think you are discounting an option. If we can find something the virus prefers to infect besides all our technology then we can possibly attract all the infection to it and trap it off somewhere." She furrows her brow trying to the think of what that might be.