Emergency Council Meeting [Open to city council and people the council invites]

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Railgun

Emergency Council Meeting [Open to city council and people the council invites]

Post by Railgun » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:22 am

Mikoto looks in the mirror after having washed her face. Sighing and fighting off exhaustion she cleans herself up and heads for City hall. Not knowing Hellguard had returned, she went to a secretary "Please send word to the Acting Mayor and Council members. We have a serious situation that if not handled properly could turn out disastrous."

Talista Glas

Re: Emergency Council Meeting [Open to city council and people the council invites]

Post by Talista Glas » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:29 am

Secretary gives Mikoto the conference room, makes some calls, and after a little while, Hell Guard comes into the building, stretching a bit as she does, smiling to Mikoto "Hey, did they give you the conference room? I was wondering why we hadn't seen you at the meeting regarding the Artisans."
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

DeuxBlackthorn

Re: Emergency Council Meeting [Open to city council and people the council invites]

Post by DeuxBlackthorn » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:13 am

Lady Nightmare steps into the room shortly behind Hell, giving each of you a nod "Good evening everyone" taking a seat to the side of the table while she waits for the rest to arrive.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:42 am

A secretary pops her head in . " We have news. Councilwoman Angier has been located after her disappearance. She is in the hospital being checked over for any medical issues and seems to have a short period of amnesia. She sends apologies for missing the Artisans meeting and this one as well, but will be back on her feet as she can. She bids you well tidings"
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 am

arrives just as the news is given."Make sure she is well taken care of." He looks at those assembled."What's going on?"

Railgun

Post by Railgun » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Mikoto Takamachi sighs and looks around the chamber. " As you may well know, Captain Strong has returned. I caught him with some blonde heroine duking it out in the industrial sector and I managed to talk them down, however, Strong has decided that this government is illegitimate. I tried to explain to him that if he wants to enforce the law, he has to get a licence and insurance or join the protectorate. Now, Weather or not we agree or disagree that the law is a good one is besides the matter. Strong has decided that he doesn't have to follow the law because, in his words "we can't make him" In fact. He's gone so far as to declare the city government facist and seems to have convinced at least one other very powerful metahuman to go along with him on this "

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:05 am

Hell Guard nods "I have spoken with Anvil, who admits to being a bit heavy handed with Strong and I have further attempted to insist that we remain peaceful and try and speak with him for the time behind. Sybil believes she can speak with him due to the...organic component...of her. In addition, I recommend that you, Timber, attempt to talk him down from this attack on the government given your rapport with him in the past. I can operate as security and coordinate agents if you wish it for a meeting. I prefer not to go to war against our own citizens if it can be avoided, and regardless of his potential, Strong is still a citizen."
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Timber looks at Hell Guard and Mikoto. "I will speak with Strong. Here is to hoping he listens after we argued over the whole queen of Thorns situation." Timber shakes his head."I'm sure Strong will listen to Common Sense. Right now we need him to work with us or at the very least not actively be against us."

DeuxBlackthorn

Post by DeuxBlackthorn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Lady Nightmare nods slightly "Somehow I have the feeling he'll have to be dealt with eventually, but this isn't the time to add another conflict to our plate. I'm talking to my people, we'll do what we can to avoid incidents with him for now... not too hard since we're already keeping quiet under the truces"