Brawl in the Bar (log)

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Butterfly of Doom

Brawl in the Bar (log)

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:31 pm

[20:01:45] Cremation steps into the bar..the living looking metal on her face giving off heat" I smell fetid felons.."
[20:02:08] Ashera Alexandra Valen softly blinks in awe as she watched the entranced woman work her techno-magic, deriving a tingling feeling from watching her friend diligently and meticulously upgrade her old phone. A heated sigh blows past her agape lips as she observes the Bella seemingly vandalize the jukebox, slightly widening her brow as she soon puts it back in working order. She shivered as she was handed her phone back, tilting it a fair bit as she inspected it. She had no idea if it was any different in terms of application use, shrugging as she clicked the power button to turn on the phone. "I could hardly keep up with.... Any of that... Though i agree... A battery would kinda die out before even having your ankles off the ground I think... Jetpacks are just too damn pricy I guess..."
[20:07:56] Cremation grins and steps forward.. fully intent on returning this soul to hell. Was she mistken? Oh hell yes but she was gonna try
[20:09:43] Ashera Alexandra Valen takes a swig of her last drink, feeling a little buzzed from the combination of the liquor and booze she had in her. Her peripherals caught sight of a shady stranger approach her, blinking as she wondered what she could want. She remained silent, assuming she'd just pass by her and get a drink like any other patron.
[20:11:52] Cremation: when did you escape.. You should know my kind well. I will return you to hell. You can do this the easy way..or my way. I dont know if this is hell or not for sure, but I have a job to do ~The woman stood, still before the woman
[20:16:09] Ashera Alexandra Valen furrowed her brow, quite creeped out by the stranger's ramblings. The gal's eyes rolled over her head as she gazed directly at her mask, seeing the shape distort due to her tipsiness. "Escape...? Go back...? Know you...? I think you have the wrong person, friend... but if you're gonna go off and threaten me like that... " The tipsy woman tipped off her seat, barely gaining her composure as she stood, spreading her wings unevenly wide as she puffed her chest out. "You're not gonna push me around as you'd please, love... Now do yourself a favor and go home... I'd rather not get inta a fight before becoming an teacher... It'll look bad on my record..."
[20:22:48] Cremation laughed- her gravelly voice making it more ominouds. She extended a hand, four chains flying from the palm at Ashera, each dripping with blood, rusty, and having thorny spike " now you go back"
[20:26:45] Ashera Alexandra Valen winced as she witnessed the dark chains begin to encroach on her. The gal swayed backwards to dodge the chains, flapping her powerful wings to blast herself away from the enemy's grasp. Small specks of ash would be littered across the room and the woman's attire. The gal winced as her back was blasted agains tthe flat end of the seat by the bar, swiftly bringing her woozy form to her feet in order to brace herself for the next attack.
[20:28:59] Cremation didnt speak another word, the chains twisting and lashing by unseen command each coming like the corner of a trap, moving to strike like cobras and entwine her. Ash seeming to hit her suit
[20:32:33] Ashera Alexandra Valen swept her wing upwards to blast one of the pursuing chains skywards into the ceiling with a mighty blow, her other wing however had been clipped by two of the other chains and constricted by the relentless others. Her free wing would flap fiercely, blowing all sorts of residue towards the aggressor's direction, covering her surrounding area with soot, napkins and unfinished alcohol beverages. Her free side fought to stave off the remaining chains, flailing to keep the dangerous things at bay. "C-crap...! Let go you piece of trash...!"
[20:37:33] Cremation holds the wing she captured. The other pair were knocked upward. The metallic face..mask..face.. remained unchanging as she slowly setpped forward " Now. it is time" the chained knocked away slithering through the air back and spikes forming on their tips as she moves them nearer the womans face
[20:45:09] Ashera Alexandra Valen squirmed as her clipped wing was nearly constrained. At this rate she would be fully ensnared for sure. Seeing as all her ends were all but cornered, she only had one option left. In a desperate abandon, the woman charged at her aggressor with her wing forward, attempting to tackle her back towards the pool table where the little lay as she released a mighty flicker with her wing. The resulting action would leave her vulnerable to another attack however as the wind up was too long for her to recover from in time "Grragh... Get the hell... Offa me...!"
[20:48:03] Cremation was hit solidly. . The chains tried to keep hold of the wing but the blow bent her arm back, unnaturally angled. This didnt affect the chains from the palm however other than a tug The two spike chains lashed like snakes and tried to thrust trhough the winged ones eyes. A pool cue broken as she landed on the pool table " foolish. you fight it"
[20:53:13] Ashera Alexandra Valen winced as the two hooked chains caused damage to her wings. Ashera would lay vulnerable, roughly panting as no matter which way she moved now she would wind up ensnared. The gal looked at her enemy, a fire alit in her eyes as her free wing blew a gentle current of air towards the villain's direction, seemingly carrying a thing line of embers in the direction it blew. "Damn right I fight it... I don't know what the hell it is you wanna do to me... But you can fantasize about your dumb shit back in the hell you claim to be from..." The soot around the villain would begin to stir, glowing quite vibrantly at the air around the rubble of liter picked up.
[20:56:57] Cremation 's mask seems to prop an eyebrow" embers. I intend to send you back to hell. The chains do not seem to work. " She gets back up, her not broken arm seeming to form a knife in it as she stepped forward. "you ash will not save you"
[21:03:50] Ashera Alexandra Valen smirked as she gave one final wave of her wings, carrying the last stream of 'air she needed. "Heh... I wouldn't know about that, fiend... You're quite covered in it yourself, plus with all the soot and litter all over the floor... You might want to take a closer look at those ashes... The ones that are about to light up right in your face..." She grit her teeth as she pulled roughyl against her wings, tearing it off and sees it dissipate into ashes. Her other free wing would do the same, dissipating into the air and igniting into a chain of bright flames which swiftly moved to ignite all the ashes scatted on and around the fiend. As she burst into a ball of flame, the wingless gal, now free from the chains that once gripped her wings, bolted to the side of the bar towards the pool table as she aimed to barge out through the door. She glanced back to see what sort of effect her flames had on the fiend before making her final push.
[21:07:24] Cremation walked- Her suit glowed in the flame of the soot and ash over it. Alight in the flame she approached. Her Broken limb snapped, starting to seem to repair, though not instantly. Her knife was flung at the woman, a chain molten red lashing from that palm to the handle to control it like a whip knife. "your fire pales to mine" the chain and knife burting aflame as it came for the woman
[21:12:39] Ashera Alexandra Valen winced as the flaming knife came dashing at her face, tumbling against the side of the pool table as she tried to kick herself away from the flailing sharp edge. "Oh fuck...! Are you god damned kidding me?! Well... All I have is effort now... Don't fail me now..." Her head weaved about as the knife lashed and grazed both her cheeks, leaving bleeding scrapes along them. The woman scurried under the pooltable, pressing her arm against the very end as she used all her strength to dash for the door as she emerged from the northern side. Well... Even if she did make it to the door she forsook her only means to fly out... Manifesting a new set of wings would take too long... She would have to bolt it, but to where?
[21:16:12] Cremation kept walking as the ash and soot burned. The pooltable moved- and collapsed right on Cremations left leg. A hellish scream rose
[21:17:09] Cremation screamed in anger and frustration- not pain
[21:19:28] Ashera Alexandra Valen took her chance as the fiend staggered, not bother to reach for the handle as she barged straight through he door and broke into the blanket of the night. She didn't question her actions for a second as soon as she exited, bolting straight to the left down the street in hopes of escaping the demon.
[21:22:04] Cremation roars and burnt around her. Burning a hole in the pool table as she forced herslef up. by the time her leg repaired, shed find no trace of ash
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide