Protecting their own

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Post Reply
DeuxBlackthorn
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:25 am

Protecting their own

Post by DeuxBlackthorn » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:16 pm

[17:49] Lady Nightmare comes to a halt at the edge of the ruins "Alright, we'll give Tifa a minute to catch up... I've got a decent lock on where the signal came from, but it's only precise within a couple blocks, so we'll have to do a bit of searching most likely" then looks to Mandy with a smile "I think it looks good on you... and who's gonna expect someone looking like that to be able to hurl semis around?"
[17:51] Tifa caught up with a sigh stretching. "This will work for now I think.." She looks over at the others.
[17:51] Mandy Merricks frowns and gives Hammer a glare "I'm gonna design something not so erotic roleplay. Callgirl ninja? WHatever this is"
[17:53] Lady Nightmare gives a playful pout "You ruin all my fun..." then looks over as Tifa arrives, nodding slightly "Should do fine... alright, heading in... be on guard, this area is unpredictable..." leading the way forward into the ruins
[17:54] Hammer smiles and looks hand up and down and follows behind without a word.
[17:57] Diva lays in the cage that beast had left her in. she groaned and panted. her systems running on back up power her beacon still transmitting
[17:58] Tifa looks around and exhales. "So....what exactly should we be on the lookout for.." She glances over.
[17:59] Lady Nightmare walks a ways into the ruins before coming to a stop and turning "Alright, this is as close as I was able to pinpoint the signal... she should be within about a 50 meter radius of here... we might have to do a sweep of each building... keep comms open and ready in case anything jumps you
[18:00] Chrysanthemum concentrates and focuses her enhanced hearing listening for anything to help establish Diva's location
[18:01] Hammer looks around and heads toward the nearest building, watching for movement.
[18:02] Lady Nightmare looks to Tifa "Her name is Diva, if she's conscious... she's a robot, probably not in the best of shape given how weak that beacon was"
[18:02] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR doesn't exactly hide her approach, and besides the dark blue of her armor and the whirr of her hovering drones wasn't hard to miss...most likely intentional as the curious security droid came upon the small group, tilting her head to the side in curiosity. "Cheerio there. What brings some well-dressed chaps like you to the ruins?"
[18:03] Tifa nods to Lady N and then starts her search. "Eerily quiet around here.." She huffs a bit and nods. "Well I will know if I can't get a scent of organics off her.." She glances over. "Company.?"
[18:04] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR looks at Tifa, misunderstanding the question. "Paragon Agricultural Enterprises, Security Division. You?"
[18:04] Diva felt her shoulder spark she could hear her the servos and gears grinding and popping. her lower half was in really bad shape "fucking monster..." she grumbled
[18:06] Tifa looks over and blinks. "Oh..uh.." She seemed a bit confused how to answer that herself. "I meant..you know..people..coming to visit..company..not..work..space.." She grumbles a bit. "Social skills need work.." She mutters to herself.
[18:06] Lady Nightmare chuckles at Zeph's approach and gives a little wave "Don't worry, nothing malevolent... just a distress beacon from one of my people" then turning to her own search, flowing streams of nanites out in each direction to start searching
[18:07] Chrysanthemum walks along and stops. Thinking she heard a voice and possibly gears grinding. Stopping her movement she focuses more tuning out everything else
[18:09] Tifa glances over and listens in before walking towards a nearby building and places her ear against it. She could hear many sounds that werent normal but she wasn't sure what could be isolated.
[18:09] The Specter was watching the lionking eating his favorite flavor of hotpocket before his A.I alerted him to a large concentration of suspected or possible metas in an area. Looking the footage over from one of his many hidden cameras hed tilt his head as he finished off his hotpocket. He didnt like metas much...and the idea of a large group of them wasnt flattering either. When this happens it usually means there is a fight about to happen...which means people could get hurt when caught in the corsairs. Pressing the hidden button at his bed revealing a false panal under the floor hed place his armor over is body as it began to seal before grabbing a few gadgets hed figure would be useful before heading out the door. Useing a combination of his grapple gun and his jump jets hed make his way building to building. Once he was near the area hed start a more stealthy approach ducking behind the ruins his footsteps completely silent as he stuck to the shadows. He didnt know what was going on...he wanted to fix that before
[18:09] The Specter trying to engage in anything.
[18:09] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR nods in N's direction. "Ah. That's never a good thing...we've had a coworker go missing ourselves. Don't suppose you've seen Miss Amy around, have you?" She asked, keeping her eyes on N.
[18:10] Diva lifts her foot and kicks the side of the cage her strength not high enough to break it but it did make a loud sudden noise, she was trying to get free
[18:11] Hammer pushes the broken in door of the closest building, a few dislodged bricks and boards falling on her as she does. batting them away harmlessly she enters the building to explore it.
[18:12] Lady Nightmare keeps scanning outwards, but focused more on the buildings, expecting those to be the most likely holding place, shaking her head towards Zephyr "Not in the past week or so, no... she'd been hanging out at the club a bit, but hasn't made it in... I figured she was busy with you all"
[18:13] Chrysanthemum clearly heard some kind of crashing. A cage? She walks down the road and enters one of the buildings following where she thought she heard the noise. Clicking her com and whispering "I may have somethings, keep you updated"
[18:14] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR hums, pursing her lips before tsking. "Well...damn. I'd been hoping she;d said something to you that could tip me off, considering how often she spends time there...then again, a lot of people spend time there..." She said, letting out a huff. "Back to square one, I suppose...
[18:14] Tifa "People vanishing.." She looks over tilting her head. "Never a good sign.." She pauses and nods at her words. "Alright.." She then walked over continuing to investigate the area. getting a sudden bad feeling. "Great.."
[18:15] The Specter narrowe dhis eyes as he listened in staying very low as he peered through the heavily stained window. He recognized one of them..the lady in the tight dress...he had seen her in that club when he followed that green eyes women in that one time. Seems there was more to her than meets the eye...but then again thats the story with every person in this city. As he watched he would notice a women making her way to the door. Quickly hed combat roll around the corner in near complete silence. Not as silent as he wanted to be however he did have to act fast as she seemed to not give a shit about that door. Crouching behind some debree in the building hed focus on hammer while listening in on the group itself.
[18:17] Diva kicks the side of the cage again making a louder noise now. given how abandoned this place is surely someone would hear the banging. "I won't show him mercy next time."
[18:17] Lady Nightmare nods slightly "Sorry I can't help you more... she's supposed to spend a bit more for a while soon, so I'm hoping to see her again as well... for now I need to focus on this though" starting to expand her sweep as the buildings aren't turning up much yet besides random bums and such, catching the faint noise this time "I hear banging on metal... could be her..."
[18:19] Chrysanthemum picks up the noise clearer this time "Ok Mandy someone is definitely letting you know they are here...or its a trap." She frowns and decides better safe than sorry. Clicking the com again as she enters the building the noise was coming from "Definetely banging metal noise. I think it's a cage."
[18:20] Hammer scans around the room seeing nothing but ruined building and broken garbage. then looks back outside. "find something?"
[18:20] DAX/2 Unit Z3PH-YR hums, before bowing at the group and moving on.
[18:21] Tifa crosses her arms and listens in. "Oh....did you find something.." She glances over as the woman left and then glances back. She adjusts her arm and exhales. "Alright...I will keep an eye on things.."
[18:22] The Specter stuck close to the Debi keeping silent while he listened in. Hed keep track of his motion tracker built into his H.U.D incase the woman was getting closer. From what he gathered they were looking for someone. Curious for sure. Hed continue to stay hidden keeping track of there movements. When they move he will move along with them keeping his head down and close to the shadows as possible
[18:23] Lady Nightmare nods and looks around "Seems she's likely somewhere below... let's all move down, keep your eyes open" moving to follow Chrysanthemum
[18:23] Diva kicks the cage harder this time managing two kicks "I will cut his balls off and nail them to his forehead." she growled she had never felt hatred before but she was pretty sure this was hatred,.
[18:25] Hammer hears the order and heads out of the building, wiping dust and debris off of her as she heads to follwo the rest
[18:25] Tifa nods to Lady N. "Okay....lets go.." She spoke as she followed along.
[18:25] Chrysanthemum runs into a dead end but clearly hears a voice and someone clearly kicking a cage. Looking at the wall she arches her fist back and then punches it. If it's only brick then she'd make her own entrance
[18:27] Lady Nightmare follows along to find Chrysanthemum smashing down the wall, shaking her head a bit as the worn-down structure explodes outwards from the impact "Very subtle..."
[18:29] Hammer moves up watching the ceiling above us and the walls, in case things start to collapse.
[18:29] Chrysanthemum smirks gesturing for Mistress to step through first "I wasn't recruited for subtle"
[18:30] Tifa chuckles watching. "Lets avoid a cave in..thats a lot of injuries to heal..at one time.." She teased.
[18:30] The Specter kept close but out of sight taking note of everything they were doing. The group was dangerous as far as he could see. busting down walls and doors like they were made of dry noodles. It was something he never really liked seeing in the city itself. Still he felt it was best not to engage in anyway..not unless they do something hed consider bad enough. As much as he hated metas he doesnt attack anyone unless they provoke it, so far all they were doing was looking for someone but who?
[18:33] Diva heard the wall be busted out and looked over seeing Lady N with a few others "Good...the message went through." she sighed relieved. her body was pretty badly damaged. she kicked the cage again out of spite of the damn thing
[18:33] Hammer laughs through her mask. "ha,i thought that was why i was recruited." still looks around the ruined building watching for movement and the area potentially collapsing.
[18:35] Lady Nightmare steps through the gap, immediately seeing Diva in the cage, but searching the rest of the room as well, looking back to the others "Something is off... I can't tell what exactly... keep your eyes open and be ready" then she moves towards the cage and kneels down "Hey there... yeah, we got it... looks like you're due for another night in the shop... lemme take care of this" starting to scan around the cage for any signs of traps
[18:36] Chrysanthemum monitors the surroundings as Mistress handles the cage. Keeping her ears open she pauses thinking she heard something. Remaining quiet she once again focuses
[18:36] Tifa nods and walks into the area looking around. "Yeah..no kidding..that bad feeling in my gut hasn't gone away yet.." She fidgets. "Glad we found her..still in one piece..but who did this to her.." She spoke softly and started to sniff the air and scowled a bit. "Never mind that.."
[18:37] Diva 's cage wasn't trapped or made out of anything special had she not been damaged and on reserve power she could have busted it herself. "Werebull, caught me off guard." she explained.
[18:37] Hammer moves up, standing between the cage and the junk pile, in case something is in it.
[18:37] The Specter kept silent as he snuck behind Tifa taking care not to get her attention. As soon as he was near the next open door hed quietly move in before moveing forward again to press against the wall keeping out of sight but within earshot. As he heard the new voice hed listen to the groups reaction. "it seems they found what they were looking for.
[18:41] Lady Nightmare nods slightly "It happens... glad you were in good enough shape to get a signal out... I thought you were off talking with Mikoto more" grabbing onto the cage with two of her hidden tendrils and ripping it in half. As it tears open 3 figures seem to fade into existence near the gap in the wall, the middle one speaking "Now now, no taking the master's new toy away... in fact, you'll all join her instead"
[18:43] Chrysanthemum hands reach down and press a button on her gauntlet as a shield appears. She whips the shield with her strength launching it towards the new comers the moment she hears a voice.
[18:45] Diva looks over at the three that appeared "you guys have no idea the shit you are in for." she panted out softly looking to Lady N "Power's on it's last legs...can't last much longer."
[18:45] Hammer looks up at the three new arrivals and takes several steps toward them, moving between them and then injured diva. "yeah that aint happening." she growls.
[18:46] Tifa let out a sigh of relief as she saw everything was alright. She heard the voice and her instincts kicked in. She leaped forward and spun in the air to slide back facing the three figures that showed up. "Not a big fan of people sneaking up on me.." She grumbled a little frustrated she let them get behind her so easily.
[18:47] The Specter hearing even more voices now would make his way out of the other room to peek down the hallway. From what he was gathering the new voice did not seem happy with what they were doing. From all the spying all he would gather was these group of possible and confirmed metas were looking for someone, they found her...but now they face opposition. narrowing his eyes he would decide to help the group he was spying on somethign he didnt think he was going to do. reaching for his belt hed pull out a set of tazer knuckles before snapping them to the knuckes of his gloves before making his way down the hallway. he just hoped these women decide not to attack him as well.
[18:51] Lady Nightmare nods to Diva "Don't worry, we've got you... if you run out I'll make sure you get back safely, I promise" then she stands and looks to the three new figures "Normally I'd respect a claim... but in this case you took someone under my protection... this isn't gonna end well for you" floating up off the ground and taking in the environment and the opponents for a moment. One of the three steps forward to intercept the shield, catching it in her hands, being pushed back a few feet and wincing in pain, but managing to bring it to a halt. The second one thrusts her hand out and launches a fireball towards Diva and N, while the third looks at Hammer, a barrage of the busted bricks starting to sling through the air at her like bullets
[18:54] Diva gave a smile and a nod as her battery reached critical she was forced into stand by mode to conserve energy.
[18:55] Chrysanthemum runs forward with her speed into the group after her shield. Throwing a well placed punch into the gut of the one who caught it
[18:58] Tifa looks over at the ones starting combat and grumbles. Her attention snapping to the one throwing fire and dashes toward her. Her strength not amped by magic at the moment. Unsure what this attacker is capable in the strength region.
[18:58] The Specter made his way down the hallway not as silent as before but pretty quiet as he made his way behind the figure closest to the entrance (the blond NPC there) to the room they were in. As soon as he was close enough hed attempt to grab the back of her head. if successful the figure would have a huge surge of energy being poured into her skull and body before the specter released and attempted to deliver an electrified right hook to the figure as well.
[18:59] Hammer walks forward through the storm of bricks, making no effort to dodge or block it, as the kinetic energy is drained from the brick storm as it hits her and drops harmlessly to the ground. once with in a few feet she forces the energy she drained into rocketing forward to attempt to tackle the girl into the wall with her.
[19:05] Lady Nightmare sees the fire coming her way and throws up a wall of adamant in the path to shield Diva, cursing a bit as she sees the girl shut down, not wanting to leave her side while she's in that state, so she starts weaving her hidden tendrils around the edges of the room towards the combat. The physical opponent takes the punch from Mandy, obviously pained by it and pushed back again, but not enough to stop her from starting a series of quick swings in return, only slighly weaker but a bit faster. The magical one is watching Tifa's approach and doesn't see Specter, gasping out at the surge of energy, and buckling for a second, but then a field pulses out from her, pushing the hand away and absorbing the punch a couple inches before it makes contact. The telekinetic likewise throws up a field on herself at Hammer's charge, absorbing the worst of the impact, though she's still flung backwards a bit, attempting to form a mental bubble to trap Hammer
[19:10] Chrysanthemum ducks the punches, that are to slow for her reflexes and added training from Anna. Batting the arms away she ducks low and drives upward with a uppercut not yet going full strength to prevent damaging the structure above them
[19:12] Tifa closed in seeing the sudden response as something hit her from behind and she emitted a wave of energy. She pushed forward wrapping her hands in magic. Going to throw a punch while the magical one was still distracted. Though knowing her magical enforced punches might not do as much as she hopes without an added elemental energy.
[19:13] The Specter narrowed his eyes as his second punch was stopped cold. Clearly some sort of forcefield or soemthing the figure had brough up. Acting fast as he could he would quickly jump onto the wall to the right before kicking off of it with a walljumpin an attempt to leap over the figure and enter the room. All the while hed pull a device from his belt before implanting it on the ceiling above the figure he attacked. If all goes well the specter would land in the room while the device went off collapsing apart of the ceiling ontop of the shielded figure.
[19:13] Hammer staying true to her namesake, she presses into the telekinetic, brutally hammering her fists into the girl again and again not pausing till the girl stops moving, or the bubble traps her.
[19:19] Lady Nightmare brings her tendrils the rest of the way around, starting to tap the two shielded enemies with a barrage of 2-ton hits to wear down the defenses. The physical one is knocked into the air, but pushes her feet off the ramp above and drives into a dive, trying to bowl Chrysanthemum over. The magical one is pummeled by the empowered hits and rain of debris, her barrier starting to spark and sizzle as it stresses out, engulfing her body in flames to try getting some space for a moment. The telekinetic is just a little too slow to complete the trap entirely as Hammer's fists start pounding her and splitting her attention, so instead she uses the part of the bubble formed to scoop Hammer up and throw her across the room
[19:24] Chrysanthemum reactivates her shield and throws it at the nearby wall as she leaps towards the woman. Judging the angle she attempts to richochet the shield to strike behind the woman as she meets her head on in the air
[19:26] Tifa jumps back as the flames erupt. She winces at the heat and slides back. She blinks a bit confused seeing the Specter and glances back over at the woman covered in flames. "Had to be an elementalist.." She muttered.
[19:27] The Specter watched as the rubble landed on the figure taking note that she was still for the most part alright. However he would take note of how the shield was acting. it seemed that it could only take soo much. As she engulfed her body in flames hed dart backwards abit as he unholstered his sniper. the one thing that packed the most punch that was on him right now. Taking aim at the now fiery woman hed fire shot ofter shot in her direction pulling back bolt allowing the spent case to fall to the floor until he ran out of ammo which was a total of 5 shots.
[19:29] Hammer flys accross the room, impacting the wall, but shrugging it off like nothing happened as she lands on the ground, and runs forward again, grabbing to one of the benches in each hand as she runs forward. shouting out. "switch targets, they are trying to match us powerwise." she throws the two benches with enough force to toss a car into the flaming woman.
[19:36] Lady Nightmare keeps up her assault and watch, playing defensively as she sees everyone holding their own, preferring to not risk Diva's safety, though the constant swats are causing both barriers to start flickering now. The physical opponent sees the shield toss, but already in midair doesn't have much option, focusing her strength into meeting the punch head on and returning it while she blocks the shield with an attempt at a kick, deflecting it, but the sound of cracking bone makes it clear there was a price. The magic wielder takes the hits from the gun, each bullet creating an effect like cracking glass in her barrier where they impact, and then the last finally punches through, piercing through her body as well, her scream of pain only lasting a second before hammer's improvised weapons smear her into a fine paste along the wall. The telekinetic hunkers in for a second while she has little attention on her, and then unleashes a massive push wave through the room, attempting to smash everyone into the walls
[19:40] Chrysanthemum grabs the woman after her punch flipping over and pressing her feet against the ramp to throw her at her telekenetic partner. reacting quickly as she resummons her shield in time as she's pressed against the roof by the push
[19:40] Hammer runs forward, using all the saved energy she has to try to slam into the push wave ahead of tifa, hoping her gambit works and that her powers will absorb at least some of the force pushing out.
[19:42] Tifa crosses her arms blinking as Hammer darted infront of her to take the impact. She manage to stand up to it somewhat before sliding back into a nearby wall. Her steal healing body straining a bit harder in response. She gasps feeling the stretching and feeling of things shifting incorrectly inside her body from the wave.
[19:43] The Specter 's hunches were right about the figures shield as he noticed it cracking before his final round went in. Watching as the other meta finished her off hed give off a hidden grin of satisfaction under his helmet. one less meta on the streets now. Whether or not she was watching the specter would give Hammer a nod. Turning his attention to the next two figures. Just as well he would find himself flying back into the wall rather hard leaving a crack. Falling to his knees abit hed grunt befor epicking up his sniper and holstering it. Reaching for his belt hed pull out what appeared to be a hard metal collar opened up like a c. Not reengaging quite yet.
[19:49] Lady Nightmare takes the hit from the wave, shifting more of her body to adamant to absorb the impact as she slams against the wall, directing her attention for the moment to cushioning around Diva and shielding her from the force, even her attacks slowing down a bit, though the remaining shield does keep showing the stress flickers here and there. The physical enemy is swung around like some sort of zero-g ballroom maneuver and sent hurling into the shield, bouncing off with little effect, but the rough landing draws a cry of pain as the cracked leg bends almost 90 degrees and she collapses to her knee, though her fists stay in fighting position. The telekinetic staggers a couple feet from the impact, and shakes her head, recovering for a moment from the strain of the wave and trying to fortify her shield a bit
[19:51] Chrysanthemum braces against the wall holding her shield clashing with the push as she pushes back with all her strength
[19:56] Hammer yells to tifa. "nuke that floaty bitch" then takes the absorbed kinetic energy, and splits is equally between speed and strength and aims for the momentarily stunned telekinetic, trying to crush her into the wall like a freight train.
[20:00] Tifa glances over at her and frowns a bit at the thought and the nods. "Get clear.." She yells as a swirl of energy forms around her, and she starts muttering an incantation in her language. She points her hand at the floating one and exhales as the palm starts to glow brightly. "Take this...." She halves the power allowed to this still worried what it could do. She then unleashes a high powered physical beam of energy. Acting more like an extremely high powered physical attack but ranged. The firing caused her to slide back from where she was standing before rocketing back unable to get a good grip hitting the wall with a thunderous impact and crying out in response, not quite prepared for the knock back.
[20:01] The Specter watching the fight unfold would turn his attention to the physical enemy given the others seem to be teaming up against the telekinetic enemy. hed glare as the physical enemy cried out in pain. She was hurt and pretty bad. He decided to take the opportunity as he darted forward toward her useing his jump jets to close the distance rather quickly. The metal collar outstretched. if sucessful the physical enemy would find the collar clasping tight locking in pace before sending a huge amount of electricity through her system. All the while the specter would quickly lift his wrist mounted computer before turning the settings all the way up making the electric surge in the collar get more and more intense before it was sent to the max. this would be enough to kill a Rhino.
[20:08] Lady Nightmare resumes her full efforts on the telekinetic's shield after the wave passes, leaving the protective covering around Diva just to be safe. The physical opponent is collared just before Tifa's blast hits her, hurling her twitching body through the air and slamming her back into the corner, where she starts frothing at the mouth from the ongoing shocks. The telekinetic is slammed by hammer and hurled back into the ramp, her shield finally shattering from the last impact, leaving her laying on the ground panting, too tired to manage another attack it seems
[20:11] Chrysanthemum stands catching her breath after exerting her full strength. Releasing the shield as it fades away she turns towards her friends "Well that was fun"
[20:16] Tifa exhales the glow of her magic fading as she pulled herself from the wall groaning softly. "T..that was a bit more than I wanted.." She spoke and leaned on some nearby debris. "D..did we get them.." Her back was bloody from the impact as she looked over. "S..sorry..Ma'am.."
[20:17] Hammer looks back at lady n. "you ok back there?" as her eyes come to rest on specter warily watching him. "chrysanthemum, make sure those bitches arnt faking it." she calls to the side.
[20:19] The Specter narrowig his eyes at the two defeated enemies would input commands in his wrist mounted computer. this would case a device on his belt emit a red blinking light. grabbing it hed simply drop it to the floor. Looking to the others hed speak. "The collar on that one is now hooked up to that...if you want to keep the collar going just keep that around her..." The device he dropped was a simple relay of some sort. the collars connection was no longer with his suit but now the device he had left on the floor. All the while the collar would continue to electrocute the woman at its highest setting. The collar does run on an energy source however it would take an hour before it officially dies. His H.U.D would begine to warn him about one of his alarms being triggered. It seems the punk he was tracking has surfaced...he needed to get there. Looking to the others his A.I would save the video his H.U.D had captured for later use. he was going to study these women later...though he did notice he didnt get much of a v
[20:19] The Specter of lady nightmare...hed have to investigate her powers at another time...shame. With that the specter would attempt to simply walk off.
[20:24] Lady Nightmare waves to Specter as she sees him departing "Thank you for your assistance today... come by my club sometime" then looks to Hammer with a chuckle and nod as she dissipates the shield over Diva "Of course, no worries here" then turns to Tifa "No worries, we'll get you patched up as soon as we get back..." floating down to shut off the collar controller. The women don't seem to be faking, the telekinetic seems too exhausted now to do more than start slowly trying to get back to her feet, while even shutting off the collar leaves the other a limp mess, not breathing at the moment, and even if revived would likely be nearly brain dead from it
[20:26] Chrysanthemum walks over to the non collared one and grips her throat increasing the pressure until the woman passes out
[20:26] Tifa exhales a bit and moves towards the others a slight limp as she did. "R..remind me to never use..that..without bracing myself....even at half power..that...could of killed me.." She chuckled looking over. "So...what are we going to do about these two.." She asked and then glanced to the Specter as he left. "Strange man.." She spoke.
[20:27] Hammer keeps watching specter as he walks out. "what about him, let him walk?"
[20:29] The Specter paused a moment as Lady nightmare spoke. Shaking his head abit hed walk on while calling back. "I dont drink." if uninterrupted hed step outside before pulling out his grapple gun to take aim at a nearby building, firing a line and rapidly zipping up and over leaving the group to there victory.
[20:32] Lady Nightmare nods to Hammer "Of course... I don't know if he's a Warden or not, but he helped us today... we don't stab people when they help us... even if he might be an opponent another day... only time will tell" she moves to the two enemies, running a quick scan over them "This one is dead... nothing to be done with her... bind the other and we'll take her back... maybe find out a bit more about this master of theirs that kidnapped Diva"
[20:34] Chrysanthemum grabs the live one tossing her over her shoulder after binding her. turning away from the dead one with a look of hurt that she was responsible for a death.
[20:35] Hammer nods to lady n, and watches the man leave with no resistance, then walks to diva, picking her up gently and carrying her over behind lady n.
[20:36] Tifa frowns a bit looking at the dead one. "G..guess..there was little..choice..for the other two.." She gently limped behind the others able to carry her own weight easily enough, her leg just battered a bit worse for ware. "Sucks I can't use my own healing for myself...." She shakes her head following along.
[20:39] Hammer seeing tifa limping she walks over, flipping diva over one shoulder and looks to tifa. "here let me help, hold onto me." she says as she reaches an around out.
[20:41] Lady Nightmare nods to Hammer as she picks up Diva and goes to scoop up Tifa "I'll get you back... Diva will need to get down to tech, and our new 'friend' will need to go to slave storage... put her in solitary for now until she's been interrogated" and with that she starts heading off back towards base

Post Reply