Celestial City Ultimate abridged (Raigeki vs Alexandros)

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Railgun
Sim Admin

Celestial City Ultimate abridged (Raigeki vs Alexandros)

Post by Railgun » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:29 am

[22:40] "Alexandra" stomps watching Mikoto "No No No No." She would look at Countess "She's stealing my stick! I can't abide by that. Can i show her how it's truly done?"
[22:41] Countess sighs "Oh great, and now He's triggered. Yes dear have some fun"
[22:42] NYX grumbles more, whispering something to her boss "Perhaps i should return into the tower for a moment to .. uh .. shift into something more comfortable ? I feel like a creep running around in toaster mode ..."
[22:42] tammy mayo (tammiedee.mayo) is offline.
[22:43] Emily Engel would just look up as Nyx said this as she would stare to them and would take steps back and let her eyes go downcast. "...I... I have to go..." Something made her stay away as she turned and just wanted to rush down the street.
[22:43] Nyx (nyxi.spiritweaver) entered chat range (18.79 m).
[22:44] Ryoutaro JK Narumi (ryoutaro) is offline.
[22:44] Takamachi Mikoto glances over to emily and tilts her head to indicate that yes leaving is probabally a good idea.
[22:44] Lucian (lucian.ravinelli) entered chat range (16.90 m).
[22:45] "Alexandra" would walk over to Mikoto as he does so he would turn into a dark amalgamation. As he nears he would reform. "That is my outfit and you cannot have it! Take it off!!" he would then just stare at her intensely. "But then maybe I should have fun stripping it off of you!"
[22:47] Alevan Staheli is offline.
[22:47] Takamachi Mikoto shakes her head. " I knew it. A fuck mothering vampire. I was -really- hoping you were a zombie or a ghoul too. Ah well "
[22:47] Countess sighs and takes a seat on a stump "Play nice dear" she smiles as she watches the clash
[22:48] Katy would slowly return from the PAE building, groaning when she notices the tension "Bloody hell, no end-of-work tonight ... " taking a swig from her brandy then and listening into the ongoing exchange.
[22:50] "Alexandra" would grin and bow. "Yes I am a fuck mothering vampire and I've killed a lot of people to earn that title and I'm glad you realize that I deserve the right to be called that!" he would straighten back up "Alexandros Tepesh. Of the Countesses Organization. I would call it otherwise but I've been asked very politely not too. So I have given my name what is your's it is only polite to give ones name when one was given."
[22:51] đÏGÏŁȺƪ CøמŁяøƪƪεя (agent.firehawk): ((Ack totally forgot to change names on my rp tool))
[22:51] Alexandros would grin and bow. "Yes I am a fuck mothering vampire and I've killed a lot of people to earn that title and I'm glad you realize that I deserve the right to be called that!" he would straighten back up "Alexandros Tepesh. Of the Countesses Organization. I would call it otherwise but I've been asked very politely not too. So I have given my name what is your's it is only polite to give ones name when one was given."
[22:51] đÏGÏŁȺƪ CøמŁяøƪƪεя (agent.firehawk): ((There fixed :) )))
[22:52] Jake Reznor was walking down the street minding his own business before he came across some sort of altercation in the park - two metas, he guessed, looking like they were about to face off in the park, throwing shade at each other. He paused by the corner and crossed his arms to watch.
[22:53] Yuri Mihail Conar (yurimconar) is offline.
[22:56] Katy would gulp down more of her booze and let the boss handle the matter. This esotheric mambo-jumbo wasn't really her field of expertise, although the recent month inside of Celestial City had offered enough lessons to always expect the unexpected, or impossible.
[22:57] Countess smiles "Before you start, can you create a chair for Mistress dear Alexandros? This stump is not at all comfortable to enjoy watching you play"
[22:58] Takamachi Mikoto cased her own body to build up a charge, knowing that if this turned into a fight. she would need every trick in her book. " And I am Hakushaku Mikoto Takamachi, Head of Paragon Agricultural Enterprises. I try to avoid killing people when I can, but somewhere along the line I did pick up the moniker of godslayer.
[23:07] Kram Foxdale is online.
[23:08] Alexandros sighs and looks back at Countess "Look just because I choose to serve your family doesn't mean you are my mistress. You don't have me in bondage. Plus creating you a chair would be a grievous misuse of my powers." he would then sigh again "Releasing Control Seals Six and Five." He would then snap his fingers and the stump would transform in front of everyones eyes into a chair. "There happy now?"
[23:10] Countess: /ma luaghs "Yes, yes so you continue to say. We both know you enjoy it. I allow you all the walks and fun you want"
[23:11] Hannah DuMont (hannahyagami): (( since I'll be spectating just post around me ))
[23:11] Katy rubs her eyes when the stump transforms into a chair, her grin widens "Damn, i'm finally gettin' drunk ... " visually entertained the strange show in front of her.
[23:17] Countess takes a seat and gets comfortable. Knowing of Mikoto's powers via public eye she is quite curious how her pet does
[23:19] Takamachi Mikoto: " My my. What a good, obedient little puppy. I'm more of a cat person myself.
[23:21] Alexandros grumbles "I am not your pet! How many times do I have to say this!" He would look back to Mikoto "Godslayer eh? I've fought a few so called Godslayers and you know where they ended up inside of me. And they were delicious!" He would then glare when called a puppy. "I am not a puppy." At this point now a heavy mist would roll in and cover the area. "If you don't take that back you will regret those words I can promise you that."
[23:22] Katy by now had organized her favorite old chair and taken her seat to follow the unfolding confrontation. Katy was sort of curious but had strict orders to not intervene for the moment.
[23:24] Countess laughs forgetting Alexandros could hear her thoughts "Yes yes. My apologies Alexandros. You do realize its a term of endearment when I say it though. Nothing to be ashamed of but whatever."
[23:30] the fog didn't seem to bother Mikoto that much, but it did reveal the EM field she had arround her body, for some reason particles seemed to swirl away from her, and occasionally those that didn't went up in tiny little pops. "mmm. Perhaps puppy is a bit harsh. Wolfhound maybe. "
[23:34] Alexandros would start to chuckle "Oooh electricity! How quaint. But I do think our spectator's are expecting a fight! And I assume that is what you are too. How interesting do we want to make this? Do we want to possibly bet on which one of us will win and both wager something? That would be tantalizing." he would laugh even more maniacally.
[23:37] Takamachi Mikoto smirks " you know. That IS a nice hat you have there. "
[23:37] Katy cheers up when she hears the vampire teasing the 'audiences' bloodlust "Hell yeah ... time to vent some steam, eh ?" only feeling a bit annoyed by the sudden smog.
[23:38] Countess watches curious what ALexandros is going to offer, but getting the feeling she isn't going to like it
[23:39] Alexandros: chuckles "I was thinking something more a long the lines of if I win you pledge servitude to the Countess. And If you win I don't kill you or something like that."
[23:42] Takamachi Mikoto: " Your countess seems like the sort of person who does her research, and I'm fairly sure that even if you don't she knows that's not really a bet I'm going to make even if you are going to loose. I suppose if simple bragging rights aren't enough for you then I could say something like free utilities... "
[23:43] Captain Zu (raven.isan) is offline.
[23:45] Countess sighs already knowing such a bet would of been useless but Alexandros would be Alexandros."
[23:48] Alexandros nods "I guess we can tone it down to the other's hat. Maybe the utilities if the countess is interested in that." he would crack his knuckles. And then in his head we would relay a message to Countess in her head this is not spoken out loud <"Permission all the way down to Zero with this one if needed? I will only release lower when I have to I won't go straight down. Unless you think I need to. And that you don't have much faith in me?">
[23:49] Countess frowns now slightly worried if ALexandros is asking for Seal Zero <"You are that worried, or just cautious?">
[23:50] Alexandros: <"Cautious. This one is different from the demon hunter">
[23:51] Katy remains silent for the moment. And although Katy was convinced the boss being able to handle this challenge, she felt a bit worried, unable to understand the seriousness or risk involved into a defeat. The mystical or spirtual realm was alien to her.
[23:53] Countess nods <"Permission to Seal Level 3 for now">
[23:55] Takamachi Mikoto lets her smile grow a bit. She uncrosses her arms and rolls her head once. "Done." She replies and then some sound started to echo on the wind. It wouldn't be long before it was recognizable as some kind of music. Mikoto watched the man in red looking for clues on weather or not he picked up on the signifigance [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roOzchV0ovc ].
[23:56] Takamachi Mikoto: (( NO WIAT
[23:56] Takamachi Mikoto: (( WRong link !~
[23:56] Takamachi Mikoto: [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jJlraFHbvs ]
[00:05] Alexandros sighed "Fine. Then Releasing Control Seals Four and Three." With that figures would start to rise from the ground surrounding Mikoto all look identical to Alexandros at this time it seems to be about ten of them "Shall we begin Hakushaku Mikoto Takamachi?" he would also draw two heavy pistols that look what would be unwiedly to most normal humans.
[00:09] Takamachi Mikoto: Hmmmmm Half your seals for a mere human. " shrugs. " Very well. " There was a subtle shift in her body posture, but instead of tensing she actually seemed to be relaxing her muscles. " I'm sorry I don't have any dramamatic indication that I'm raising my power level. "
[00:11] Countess smirks and can't help but love Mikoto's sass "Holy shit she's sassy as hell, I like her. No matter what, you are not to feed off her Alexandros"
[00:14] Mary McConaught is online.
[00:15] Alexandros sighs "Yes mooooom" he and his duplicates would open fire bullets coming from every direction all currently circling her faster than a human eye can track each shot carefully tracked so that if they don't meet their target they wouldn't hit any of the 11 bodies circling Mikoto. They would all say in unison "NOW LET'S ALL HAVE FUN!" ((OOC level only the bullets coming from the real Alexandros would hurt the other ones she would perceive and feel like she is getting hit but take no real damage. The other ten of him are realistic illusions that fool all senses.))
[00:16] Katy takes a swig and nods "Can confirm that ....boss is sassy and stubborn as fuck ..."
[00:23] Takamachi Mikoto actually closes her eyes and begins two sway and twist,
[00:23] Takamachi Mikoto: ( huit enter too soon
[00:23] đÏGÏŁȺƪ CøמŁяøƪƪεя (agent.firehawk): ((I know that pain))
[00:31] Takamachi Mikoto actually closes her eyes and begins two sway and twist, The moments seemed sloppy at first, and it was hard to tell exactly what she was doing but then it became clear that the bullets were missing her by millimeters, having relaxed her body, she was pushing and pulling it based off the sigatures of the bullets as the passed through her various levels of electromagnetic fields. When she opened her eyes they seemed to remain unfocused. At this point it seemed like all of her focus was on avoiding each bullet with as little movement as nessicary and she wasn't able to return an attack
[00:33] S i l v e r (silver.maesar) is online.
[00:38] Alexandros they all sigh "Well this isn't getting us anywhere now is it!" they would still be circling her but they would snap and an invisible force would feel like it's bearing down on her with the weight of 40 tons if it successfully connected with her. The hail of bullets would have stopped as well. "Come come come this isn't doing us any good."
[00:45] đÏGÏŁȺƪ CøמŁяøƪƪεя (agent.firehawk): ((the fog is still there I'm just cleaning up
[00:51] Takamachi Mikoto looked like she was about to respond she opened her mouth to say something when the had on her head started to squish wards. Suddenly, Mikoto looked like she was a ragdoll that had been thrown, tucking and rolling her eyes now flicking to to the extreemly flat red circle on the ground " Okay. That might be an issue. " She murmuers as the the bullets the man had fired started to streak back towards her and began to zip around her at hard to follow speeds and she stood back up " My turn" She responded as bits of metal started flying back at the Alexandroses wth the crack of tiny sonic booms, keeping about half of them in reserve as her "shield"
[00:54] Countess gets up from the chair and turns to head back to her base <"Permission to Seal level 2 at most. Have fun dear. I am growing tired">
[00:56] Katy was about to get up from her chair, when the boss seemed to be in trouble for a short moment "Bloody hell ..." she grumbles, yet soon Katy would take a deep breath and continue to silently observe the duel.
[00:56] Hannah DuMont (hannahyagami): (( 10+ mins per post in a one on one is rediculous. This isnt a event with multiple things to track. That said I need to get to bed. Thankj you for the RP have fun. and if you don't post on forum please at least send me a NC ))
[00:56] Jo Barbosa (jo.trimble) is offline.
[01:00] Hannah DuMont (hannahyagami) is offline.
[01:02] Alexandros would watch the bullets with ease circle around her he would then let them tear through him and the copies the holes shortly after appearing would start to close basically instantly "Control Seal Level 2 Released." He would then smile the copies and him would then turn into a dark black amalgamation of eyes and fanged maws. "Fear me mortal for I will be your undoing." everyone would have the feeling of being watched and Mikoto would start to feel a terrible forboding.
[01:07] Katy would narrow her eyes when being confronted with the creepy show in front of her, suddenly starting to glance around her, feeling observed. Katy wasn't really able to tell, if this was just her usual paranoia or the result of ... whatever was going on in front of her.
[01:08] Takamachi Mikoto twitchches and her eyes start to dart around " fuck mothering mothering vampires. she mutters. Paranoia started to creep in and as it did she sent the rest the borrowed bullets back at him all at once, her aim seeming just a bit off. her hands went into her pockets for a split second and the bullets were replaced with metal disks that looked like coins and then what looked like rods of metal between her fingers.
[01:16] Alexandros darkness would replace the mist to Mikoto at this time even Katy looked to be one of the amalgamations. they would start to all look like the converged on where katy had been or now to mikoto's mind was she katy the entire time one of Alexandro's copies? these would be the thoughts he was instilling in Mikoto's head playing on that paranoia. "Come on come on this is getting real fun now." all the copies and mouths would be speaking in unison the sense of forboding would be getting greater still.
[01:20] Katy was still sitting at her place, passively observing the duel. She felt a bit strange about some sort of converging mist floating towards her location, but she would only shrug and slowly get up from her seat, raising her flask towards Mikoto "Boss ?" she ponders.
[01:24] Takamachi Mikoto s eyes kept darting around Her EM fleid flared and the vampire would realise that this woman wasn't measured in megawatts But Gigawatts Then when Katy spoke it wasn't her friend she heard but the taunting vampire she heard and saw her arm rising and pointing right at her, in a motion that would be unmistakable to Katy: She was about to fire.
[01:26] Alexandros everything around Mikoto would start to laugh maniacally and then state."That's right show me your true power quit fucking around with me you bitch" he would continue to instill the fear in Mikoto "In the end you will know you were bested by Alexandros Tepesh."
[01:30] Katy was still standing there, raising her flask in a friendly gesture, only slowly becoming aware of the aggressive stance and the em charge pointed towards her "Time to finish this ..." she mutters.
[01:32] Katy would suddenly and at the last possible moment speak a strange word "Megaberries ?"
[01:37] Takamachi Mikoto built up the magnatism and she looked like she was seconds from firing, but then her eyes went wide. The vampire wasn't attacking her .. it was goading her She hat to fire at it.. no it wanted her to fire. Conflicting thoughts swam in her head. Then something seemed to snap. and she murmurs " I cast magic missle at the darkness.. " Instead of fireing that rod at the redhead, she rapidly expanded her field as if she was trying to burn away the shadows and eyes with the sheer force of her electricity, Something about that word had triggered the woman " you tried to make me shoot her.... " she growled between grit teeth.
[01:41] Katy was by now really confused, slowly becoming aware about the boss'es twisted perception "Wooaahh ... it's me , damn it ... you gotta discharge your firework on that gentleman over there, eh ?"
[01:42] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): ( shjuting it down because it's an annoying noise but yeah
[01:43] Alexandros the laughter continued from all over as some of the shadow was eaten away and then out of no where a figure would pop up behind Mikoto withing a split second with a right hand punch of a force of 80 tons aimed right at her her back his clothing and body becoming singed by the electro field but looks to try to be healing the damage as he received it a constant battle.
[01:50] Takamachi Mikoto felt the coins that she had spent spinning around her meet resistance, and made to yank herself away. The man in red could tell it wasn't a solid hit, but she went flying anyway rolling up and spiting out some blood, but she had his position her body twisting in a way that almost seemed unnatural the rods that she was holding between her fingers at the spot she had juist been in, moving at speeds so fast they litterally ignited the air, leaving plasma trails as they streaked at the vampire and her left arm hung lip at her side.
[01:54] Katy winces when she notices the heavy impact "Damn, that was a hell of a punch ... come on, boss ... ya gotta need to get really dirty with that one ! His nuts are exposed !" she tries to encourage Mikoto.
[01:55] Alexandros would go to dodge but as he did the rod ripped through his right shoulder tearing it right off the arm would be disintegrated. Out of it place came four long tentacle like things with mouths. "Well now that actually hurt I'm Impressed. We can keep this up and I will win. Or I will give you the choice to call it a draw for now. This has been quite fun indeed but it's going to keep being this back and forth and yada yada." ((OOC it's 5 am and I need sleep..))
[01:59] Takamachi Mikoto growls "This isn't even my final form" as the electric force she was emitting intensified to the point where it burned away her nice fancy coat " Same trick doesn't work on me twice. Take what you've learned back to your mistress. "
[02:02] Katy would shake her head and groan "This was a damn busy night, boss ... time to catch some sleep ... and if you don't end this bullshit now, i'm draining this guy inside of a blackhole." she winks an eye towards Alexandros.
[02:03] Alexandros shrugs "I'm not even at my strongest yet either. In fact I have been toying with you the entire time. Though If we do get into a fight again I will take the fight more serious.." he would holster his pistols finally. "it was nice to meet you Mikoto Takamachi." he would bow and dissappear into a black mist and then it would all vanish in a instant.