A Deal of Fate...

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
RickmanUK

A Deal of Fate...

Post by RickmanUK » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:00 pm

[2017/11/29 15:30] The Trader hums to herself, seemingly pleased, paying little attention, seemingly
[2017/11/29 15:31] "Colleen" sneaks out the back door of the school to steal a smoke when she sees Miss Trader sitting in the gazebo. She approaches slowly. "Uhm, M-miss?"
[2017/11/29 15:32] The Trader looks up and smiles "Ow Hello... 'Colleen'...... Sorry i missed your lesson on the weekend, But i think it is all fine..."
[2017/11/29 15:33] "Colleen" blushes a little. "It's okay. This weather has everyone cooped up." She shivers, cold in the thin schoolgirl uniform.
[2017/11/29 15:35] The Trader smiles "Ahh yes.. I love the snow.. reminds me.. of older Times..." she chuckles to herself "Is there something i can do for you Dear?"
[2017/11/29 15:37] "Colleen" walks up, looking nervous. "Y-you deal in magics and stuff..." She squirms. "I... I was hopin' to maybe learn something to help me here. I don't have any powers..." She trails off like there's something she's not saying.
[2017/11/29 15:39] The Trader she chuckles "And ofcourse you have the other issue...." Her voice echoes from behind Colleen "Your not who you are supposed to be... Are you Lee...." She hasn't moved her lips while speaking that part, the smile still there.
[2017/11/29 15:42] "Colleen" flushes bright red in embarrassment. "Y-you know? I suppose they told all the instructors..." She frowns and moves closer. "I thought if I had some powers, I wouldn't stand out as much."
[2017/11/29 15:44] The Trader chuckles "Ow.. It's anything someone motivated could learn.. with the right knowledge..." she holds her hand up and summons a small orb of power that pulses in different colours and elements "Secrets hidden are always known by some.. the best secret's.. are open."
[2017/11/29 15:47] "Colleen" looks confused by your words, and shakes her head, pigtails swaying. "I don't want my secret to be open..." she says quietly. Eyes look up at the orb with interest. "So someone like me can learn?"
[2017/11/29 15:49] The Trader chuckles "Ow it is quite easy for it to be stopped... Tell someone. Someone who has no reason to tell it. By trying to keep it hidden... It is Known by some beings that are willing to tell in exchange for other knowledge. Don't Worry.. I won't tell anyone though..."
[2017/11/29 15:52] "Colleen" grimaces, tilting her head. "Huh? You want me to tell someone that I'm..." she glances around to see if anyone was nearby. "...who I am? Does this have to do with the name stuff you were talkin' about?"
[2017/11/29 15:54] The Trader: Partially. I meant it in some other reasoning.. that will come up in your Class on Demons... But you have nothing to fear from me while you are a student...
[2017/11/29 15:56] "Colleen" sighs. "Thanks, Miss Trader..." She moves to take a seat. "So what would I have to do?" She takes out a pack of smokes. "Oh, may I?"
[2017/11/29 15:58] The Trader frowns "Well i disapprove.. but i'm not going to stop you. Or Tell Miss Harlowe." she grins slightly "Now that i know the secret too and the rest of the Upper teachers.. I would say the Secret is open enough."
[2017/11/29 15:58] The Trader: Unless there is something else you meant...
[2017/11/29 16:01] "Colleen" lights up a cigarette and takes a few quick puffs. "My roommate also knows. And one other student. I hope that's more than enough..." She glances at you. "But I need an edge to get through classes, or something..."
[2017/11/29 16:02] The Trader she smiles having considered this "Well I will still Teach you Magic, and you may show Talent in that area... Or there is another way..."
[2017/11/29 16:03] "Colleen" cocks an eyebrow. "Another way?"
[2017/11/29 16:05] The Trader stands and takes a bow "I am called The Trader... For a very good reason..." she sits back down clearly amused "I Can Give.. and Take Powers. I Trade for them with people, usually the unfortunate... or the misplaced. The angry.. it matters not ultimately i only provide the service.. what they do with it.. that is up to them..."
[2017/11/29 16:09] "Colleen" raises both eyebrows in interest. "Trade powers?" She grins slyly, taking a long drag on her cigarette. "Well, I can understand unfortuante, angry & misplaced." She waves up and down at her appearance. "So what do I have to do to get 'em? Can I pick and choose?"
[2017/11/29 16:11] The Trader: You can pick some, and you pay back for them. With a Favour... I am in need of one at the moment actually.. so I do not mind a good deal. The More power you take, the less time you have it for so beware of that.
[2017/11/29 16:14] "Colleen": "It's only temporary?" She thinks about it then shrugs. "I guess I only need it for my time here at school..." You hear a small tone of disappointment in her voice. She smokes in silence for a moment before raising her head. "What sort of favor we talkin'?"
[2017/11/29 16:21] The Trader smiles "Ahh the favour i am in need of is to help a young Robot learn just what humanity is really.. What the Human experience is like, all of it... Until she is satisfied.." she keeps the smile plastered on her face cheerfully "As too the power's being Permanent or not... Well if you just have one power then.. i can extend it for a year... Only after more then that do they tend to fade with time..."
[2017/11/29 16:25] "Colleen" bites her lip in thought, unintentionally looking very girly in the act. "A whole year... just what I need to get through my school fulfillment." She glances up through her thick dark lashes. "Can it be extended?"
[2017/11/29 16:28] The Trader Nods "Ofcourse.. but that is a fresh contract.. and a new Favour..." She giggles "Ofcourse the favour will only be something you should be capable of.. and nothing outside of your limits.."
[2017/11/29 16:31] "Colleen" nods. "Makes sense. Why give something the person couldn't pay for?" She taps her foot on the floor, in a rhythm. "Wait. Did you say your favor involves a robot? Is it Nan...owan?" She looks wide-eyed in surprise.
[2017/11/29 16:33] The Trader shakes her head "Not that i am Aware of... Her name she gave me.. was Mecha..."
[2017/11/29 16:36] The Trader: She works at the Modelling agency in the City, perhaps you've seen her? Perhaps not...
[2017/11/29 16:36] "Colleen" furrows her brow. "Hmm, don't know her... but if it's showing someone about living life, I'm your man!" She casts her eyes down at her feminine attire and blushes. "I mean... ya know..."
[2017/11/29 16:40] The Trader chuckles "Ow that i know... I thought something was up... but only suspected. If you are willing i am willing to form a Contract with you... " she opens a small portal of shadow and pulls out a Parchment and quill "What did you have in mind...?"
[2017/11/29 16:45] "Colleen" goes pale. "Wait, I thought you knew I was...." She groans & turns redder. She shakes away the nerves then looks at the suddenly present contact. "Hmm... I dunno. Something musical? Or just even sound-based? Could help me in both lives..."
[2017/11/29 16:47] The Trader taps her chin "Hmm... Sonic Projection? Sonic Manipulation? I can offer one... Which would you prefer... Manipulation is only using what is there... Projection is producing and sending it..."
[2017/11/29 16:49] "Colleen" thinks for a second. "Manipulation would be good for performing as Lee with the axe... but Projection might be better for school?"
[2017/11/29 16:51] The Trader chuckles "Both if used intelligently can be useful for either. for Instance.. Manipulation might be simple altering the sound or it might also include the ability to form a Shell of Sound around oneself.. preventing harm..."
[2017/11/29 16:57] "Colleen": "Sounds interesting. Like I could channel it through instruments. My guitar or whatever..."
[2017/11/29 16:59] The Trader nods "Yes, sound is from many forms...and it could all be manipulated... I Once knew one who used it though a flute..."
[2017/11/29 17:00] Jason made his way out to the grounds a slight smile on his face as he looked to his hand. A pathetic and small blue flame would appear to have engulfed it. nothing hotter than a lighters fire. It was weak as hell but it was something. The idea of having powers was making him nerd out and get waaay more excited by the small feat than he should. Upon seeing the two figures nearby hed smile as he made his way toward them speaking to trader in an excited way. "YOOOOO!!!!!! check this out!" hed hold up his hand as the pathetic blue flame continued to engulph it.
[2017/11/29 17:02] "Colleen" nods. "That sounds good to me... " She suddenly looks up and sees as Jason come rushing up. "J-jason! H-hi." She nervously focuses on her shoes.
[2017/11/29 17:04] The Trader Smiles at Jason "Ow... Well done My dear, Still aways to go but it is a start..." she Laughs and summons a blade of fire into her hand and crystallizes it "If your willing My dear.. Sign Colleen..." she passes the parchment over too Colleen smiling
[2017/11/29 17:06] "Colleen" glances from Miss Trader to Jason and back again. With Jason standing there, she would have to sign as Colleen. 'Couldn't make a difference, right?' She thought fleetingly. Taking the parchment, she holds her hand out for a pen to sign with...
[2017/11/29 17:06] Jason smiled as he looked to his hand then to colleen as she spoke. "Hay Colleen.." Hed then look to trader as she used her power making him feel slightly inferior at the moment. Hed then try to brush the fire away however to no avail. ah...wait. Hed tap at it then wave his hand around. "I...got this..." Hed then tilt his head as he began to blow on it. to no avail as the two did there business.
[2017/11/29 17:06] The Trader passes the quill to Colleen
[2017/11/29 17:09] "Colleen" peeked up at Jason as he tried to douse his flame. "With people like him around, I definitely need some sort of powers..." She states under her breath. She takes the quill and signs quickly with a flourish.
[2017/11/29 17:12] The Trader feels the contract half filled in it only awaits her signature "I'm sure you will get it soon Jason, If it's your Will tempering that flame that is good, It's progress, and progress is always good" she dismisses the blade and turns back to Colleen
[2017/11/29 17:14] Jason nods as he continued to try to put the fire out. "Well i did.." Hed wave his hand around as hard as he could to try and get it out still to no avail. "I did look at more of the book...from what i could see on the pages the human form seemed to be able to use some of that fire power.....so i concentrated for hours and bam..." Hed grunt before making his way to the snow and dipping his hand into it the fire finally going out.
[2017/11/29 17:14] "Colleen" hops to her feet and moves closer to Miss Trader. She leans in to whisper. "Is that it? Do I get them now? Or favor first?"
[2017/11/29 17:17] The Trader leans in and takes the Contract, "Your'll get them as you rest, Once i've signed this.. I'd much rather not do Direct transfers while awake anymore... They cause issues with the wrong powers... I will sign this and secure it, Then comes your part... The Favour."
[2017/11/29 17:19] "Colleen" nods, looking a little hesitant as Miss Trader mentions issues. "Yes, Miss." She sneak another peek at Jason, seeing he managed to extinguish his flame.
[2017/11/29 17:20] Jason looked to his hand seeing that the flame was gone. hed then mutter. "piece of cake..." hed then turn to face the two as he finally listened in. SOmethign about a favor and a contract. He didnt know what. But given what he had seen of trainer and assuming she was a demon he felt this may not be such a good idea. Hed wonder if colleen just sold her soul or some shit like that.
[2017/11/29 17:23] The Trader smiles at Jason and Colleen "Ahh students, the youth.. I will never harm them... I can never harm them.. It is a Ban i placed upon myself... For more power... but it is.. Moral too."
[2017/11/29 17:25] Jason looking to trader would smile as she spoke. "Well..im glad to hear it....i already feel like im in the shark tank everytime i go about the school....with all those...powerful students." Hed smile. "Glad i dont have to worry about the teachers." Hed ponder a moment. The only time he felt truly powerful was when necron took over. No one messed with necron. he just wished he could have more say in the actions he carries out.
[2017/11/29 17:27] "Colleen" nods in agreement at the powerful comment. "I.. I'm just borrowing some power. For now, to get through class." She looks away from Jason. "You won't say anything, will you?"
[2017/11/29 17:29] The Trader signs the Contract and secures it into a shadow portal, out of sight out of mind. "It is all Legal.. well Legal in the sense of things. The Contract asks for one Favour.. and that favour is Simple. Help someone understand Humanity..."
[2017/11/29 17:30] "Colleen" smiles. "Piece of cake."
[2017/11/29 17:32] Jason looks to Colleen then smiled. "I wont say a word...though i have to wonder....what power did you get?" Hed then look over to trader then to colleen. "I wouldnt get to excited if i were you....she could be asking you to help a toaster to understand humanity for all we know." Hed smile then chuckle in a teasing manor.
[2017/11/29 17:39] "Colleen" gives a small chuckle. "No, not quite..." She looks to Miss Trader. "Am I supposed to find her? Does she know about this?"
[2017/11/29 17:45] The Trader nods "Ow I will contact her and let her know you will be the one to assist her. As i said she should be easy enough to find."
[2017/11/29 17:45] Jason looked to the two before smiling and noding. 'Well...its been fun...but im gonna turn in...ill see you in class later coleen..you take care.." hed look to trader. "Perhaps later we can talk about my book? if you have the time...since you seem to be better off reading it than me." hed smile before turnign and makign his way out.
[2017/11/29 17:47] "Colleen" nods. "Yes Miss." She waves shyly to Jason as he departs.
[2017/11/29 17:47] The Trader nods and smiles to Jason "Yes.. I will see about that book.."
[2017/11/29 18:11] "Colleen" starts to shiver in the cold. "Thank you for the help. And not saying anything about me, or this..." She finished off her cigarette. "I better get inside before I freeze my bal..." She pauses and blushes." ...uhm, bottom off." She moves to the stairs. 'Stupid short skirt...' you hear her mutter as she leaves.
[2017/11/29 18:12] The Trader smiles "Take care my Dear Colleen...." there is a faint chuckle in her voice
[2017/11/29 18:13] "Colleen" takes a stutter step as you call out, Her head drops a little as she continues into the dorm.
[2017/11/29 18:13] The Trader: Poor dear... Should be careful about Names...
[2017/11/29 18:14] The Trader voice was a whisper
[2017/11/29 18:15] "Colleen" hears the whisper in "her" mind. She spins to look back at Miss Trader, slowly nodding as she places a finger to her lips in a 'hush' gesture.
[2017/11/29 18:16] The Trader smiles and nods