Dropping in for Holidays

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Dropping in for Holidays

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:30 am

Eira Ermine gets out of her vehicle after parking in the Firefly Media garage. Grabbing a bag full of boxes out of her trunk she makes her way up to Anthonys office to surprise him since he was called to the office and missed the dance. She smiles to the receptionist who waves her through as she makes her way to the office and knocks on the door

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Chyleste
Site Admin

Re: Dropping in for Holidays

Post by Chyleste » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Anthony Gato is leaned back in his chair on the phone. He hangs up and calls out toward the door. "Yes? Come in?"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Eira smiles and enters "Hello Anthony. I figured since you were called in for work. I would come by and visit. I have gifts but you cna't open them until Christmas." SHe teases and kisses on the cheek

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:45 pm

The dark haired man rises up to meet her kiss. He grins as he looks at the presents. "That is really sweet. But it is sadistic to make me wait. I would not torture you like that." He opens a drawer in his desk and pulls out a small wrapped box about six inches long, two inches wide and an inch deep. He raises it up toward Eira with a smile. "Merry Christmas, Eria."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Eira smiles "Yes but I need some sort of revenge for standing me up" she teases. SHe takes the gift with a smile "Oh thats just not fair. You just can't let me win can you Anthony" SHe sighs and hands over the bag of gifts. SHe couldn't get much without her shopping partner in crime around but got him some nioce suits and a new watch "Merry Christmas Anthony"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:18 pm

He laughs. "Oh come on. You know that I wanted to be at the ball. I am sorry I missed it. And of course I would get you a present. If I had known you were going to get me all these I would have gotten you more than one. You can open yours though."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:14 pm

She smiles "Don't worry about it. I'm not much for dancing anyways. I know I'll have to get used to the spotlight being in a relationship with you, but can wait for the inaugural ball." She unwarps the gift happily

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:21 pm

He smiles as he watches her unwrap the box. Underneath the wrappings is an ice blue velvet jewelry box. As she opens the box, inside is a stunning diamond necklace. "Merry Christmas, Eira"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:28 pm

SHe gasps as she unboxes the necklace "Oh my god Anthony. I love it but this is to much hun"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:40 pm

He grins and reaches to take the necklace out of the box. He moves around behind her to put it on Eira. "You deserve so much more."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:20 pm

She smiles and turns around wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her lips to his "Merry Christmas Anthony, thank you"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:29 pm

He kisses her deeply and smiles as he rests his hands on her hips. "You are welcome. That looks very good on you. It really brings out your beautiful eyes."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:25 am

SHe smiles pressing into the kiss. Arms wrapped almost possessively around his neck. No man had made her feel the way Gato has. Leaning her head agaisnt his chest "You are to good to me Anthony. Thank you. I know you are busy with your politics, but I have never had any kind of christmas before and would very much like to go to dinner at least"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:25 am

The dark haired man holds her close with a smile. "You've never had a real Christmas? If I had known that I would have went all out with a tree and stockings and all the trimmings. Of course we can go out. Let me make a call to get some reservations." He picks up his phone and starts sending a text.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:00 am

Eira smiles and admires the necklace now worried that the small things she got him wouldn't be enough. "There is no rush, we have all day. If you are busy I'll let you get back to work and get ready for tonight"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:03 am

He smiles back at her. "No. You are fine. You can stay. I am just going over some paperwork and older government files." His eyes light up. "Wait a minute. You were a lawyer right?"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:13 am

Eira nods and takes a seat admiring the necklace with a warm smile. She could hear Diamond teasing her in her mind about how close Anthony was growing. Cutoff frrom her thoughts by the question "Well I was. Not many trust a ex criminal and murderer as a lawyer. WWhy do you ask hun?:" SHe see's the smile he has and curses in her mind as its The Smile that makes her want to do what is asked but also kick his teeth in

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:17 am

Anthony sits down and pulls out a stack of files and sets it on the desk. "I have been going over the constitution and other laws. A lot of things seem to have been contradicted by some laws enacted since things were ratified. I am wondering if we need to go through it all and condense everything into a concise set that specifically says it replaces the old files. There are a lot of things that were added by executive order that are not covered like the Protectorate and warden licenses."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:21 am

Eira sighs and walks over looking over the stack "You might be right. This is rediculous

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:22 am

He looks up and gives her a small smile. "Yeah. I have been reading for the last two nights. You don't have to get involved if you aren't up for it. I know I am asking a lot here."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:26 am

Eira sighs and grabs a stack taking a seat "This is why I dont run for offices"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:27 am

He laughs and reaches over to pat her knee. "Don't worry. I just want to find any inconsistency that will allow us to throw out the document so we can clear up as much as possible. I will make it up to you tonight."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:32 am

Eira growls and sets to work "You better mister" she teases

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:36 am

He laughs again. "I will, don't worry. I got us private reservations at that new restaurant across town." He flips through a couple pages. "You really never had a Christmas? Did they not celebrate where you came from?"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:10 am

Eira just shrugs "I was always busy with heroics. Never wreally had much me time at all, nor anyone to spend it with. Family is long gone unless you count Suki and well you know Suki"