Sinister Mysterious Return

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Sinister Mysterious Return

Post by Chyleste » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:41 pm

[13:10] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) sneaks through early morning shadows, tugging at her worn, tattered garment. Eyes bright and wary, there is a hint of confusion. She seems a little dazed. Carefully, she makes her way through the debris toward the broken doorway.

[13:14] Think Tank slowly trudges through the ruined streets. The large man-monster reaches up to rub at the fresh scar on his neck. He stays as quiet as possible in his armored boots as he searches through the decaying streets. The cyborg looks up as the sun begins to rise. Snarling at the light, he moves toward a nearby building looking for a place to hide from the morning rays. The beast shoves a portion of the wall, causing it to collapse inward and give him better access. Think Tank steps into the building and looks around the ravaged room.

[13:18] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) gives a sharp cry of fear, the notes oddly musical as stumble backward as the wall collapses directly in front of her, shattered masonry falling all around her. Her eyes are wide as she dodges, crying out in pain this time as a chunk of brick bounces from the concrete and slams into her ankle. The girl goes down hard, still scrambling, eyes impossibly wide as the apparition enters the room.

[13:21] Think Tank tenses up as he hears the cry. His eyes glow with a dim light as he scans the room. His tongue slips out along his lower lip as he spots the figure fallen in the shadows. His voice is gravely and deep, sounding as if his dry throat has not been used in a long time. "What do we got here, eh?" He shoves more of the rubble aside as he methodically steps toward the girl.

[13:26] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) scrambles backwards, bare feet pushing, palms scrabbling until the wall stops her cold. She stares up at the monstrous being in abject terror. She closes her eyes for a moment and takes a deep breath. Slowly, her eyes open, her gaze clear and focused as it touches your face. She swallows hard. "Hello," she says, her voice, though soft, almost a song, "I've been in an...accident. Could you help me?"

[13:30] Think Tank looks down at the girl. A grin slowly spreads across his face as his eyes move along her barely covered body. His hand reaches out toward her, as if to help her up. Again his raspy voice comes from him. "Help? Oh yeah. I am sure I can help you, little thing. A cute thing like you don't need to be alone out here like this."

[13:33] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) blinks, swallows, manages a hint of a smile. The big man's hand dwarfs hers as she starts to pull herself to her feet. She adjusts the flimsy garment, glancing guiltily back to the sleeping bag lady who snores on oblivious. "Thank you," she says, "You are very kind."

[13:35] Think Tank lets his eyes hungrily roam over the girl's body. His grip on her hand is strong and tight, not allowing her to slip from his grasp but not quite painful. He helps her up and watches as she adjusts her ragged clothing. Once again he licks along his lower lip. "What are you doin out here, especially dressed like that?"

[13:39] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) slowly shrugs one slender shoulder. "It...it was...the accident." The girl lifts a hand to her head, fingertips lightly touching her temple as a confusion swims in her eyes. She rests her weight on your palm as she shakes her head, her silvery mane whispering on her shoulders. Blinking clears her gaze when she lifts it again and she nods. "It was the accident," she reaffirms.

[13:43] Think Tank nods as if he really cared what she was saying. He gives her arm a quick little jerk to pull her closer toward him. His free hand reaches out to touch the side of her garment. "At least you survived. Yeah. I can help ya. Looks to me like you just might be just what I am needin too." He grins wider as he tries to get a hold of her tattered clothing then suddenly rip down hard on the cloth attempting to tear it from her body. "But these rags ain't a good look for you."

[13:46] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner)'s eyes go impossibly wide, shocked by the man's strength as she stumbles into him. But it is a different shock that draws the cry from the girl, a sound of fear and humiliation. She cringes, trying to cover her face as she pulls at his grip on her.

[13:49] Think Tank lets out a sinister chuckle as he tosses the torn clothing aside. He looks down her body with a lustful gaze. Keeping his grip on her hand, he reaches up with the other toward her now exposed breast. "Yeah, much better look for ya. Don't worry, girlee. Ol' Cyrus will take real good care of ya. Real damn good care."

[13:52] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) trembles, the muscles beneath the velvet skin tense with apprehension. Her eyes go wet as she catches her lip in her teeth. She lifts her free hand, tentatively, as if to grasp his reaching hand, but then slowly lowers it. She takes a long, shuddery breath and lifts her gaze again, realizing it probably would be foolish to fight.

[13:54] Think Tank nods as she lowers her hand. He squeezes her soft supple breast, rubbing his thumb across her nipple. "Good girl. You seem to be smarter than most. Now if you listen real good, then I'll take good care of ya. You understand?"

[13:57] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) nods her head, sickness in her belly as she feels the press of his fingers into her flesh. The caress that brings fire to the surface. Shame burns in her face as she drops her gaze to her bare toes. "I-I understand," she whispers, damp leaves brushing pavement.

[14:01] Think Tank grins wider. His hand moves from her breast up to her chin. His fingers grip her chin tightly as he tries to force her face up to look at him. "There ain't nothin in this world for free. You want help, ya gotta help Ol' Cyrus out. Ya see, I been ....away for a while. I missed some of the better things in life." His eyes glow as he stares down at her. "You're gonna put that pretty mouth to work. If you do a good job then I'll help ya out more." He starts to twist her wrist to urge her to kneel down.

[14:05] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) stares at him, confusion evident in her eyes. Pain touches her when it becomes clear he is putting her on her knees regardless. She quickly kneels in front of him, thighs chastely closed, her free arm trying to conceal her breasts. She swallows hard and looks up at him.

[14:07] Think Tank keeps his eyes on her with that sadistic grin on his face. As she kneels he reaches for his pants. With a few motions, his suit opens and his thick hard cock spills out just inches from her face. He laughs, a wicked sound as he reaches his free hand for her hair. "Open up, girlee."

[14:12] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) blinks. Swallows. Blinks again, her expression eloquently showing that 'he can't be serious' face. She cringes as his fingers lock into her thick hair. As his intentions become clear, she suddenly flails, trying desperately to get his hand from her hair and his...parts from her face. Revulsion twists her lips as she balks violently.

[14:15] Think Tank twists his hand around in the locks of her hair. He jerks hard as she pulls away. His grin turns downward as he lets out a primal growl deep in his chest. His grip on her wrist tightens, fingers pressing into her flesh to leave deep bruises. He shifts with her movements, attempting to slap his thick member across her face as she struggles. "Damnit. Now ya gotta go and be stupid. If that's how ya want it..."

[14:20] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) cries out, his fingers twisting her hair, threatening to tear free. Another sharp cry as she twists in pain, her gaze flicking to her trapped wrist. Tears flow like mercury down her silken cheeks. Despair battles humiliation in the blue depths of her eyes as he slaps her in the face with his cock.

[14:23] Think Tank snarls as he jerks hard on her hair and wrist. His strength easily allows him to pull her smaller body around on the ground. His voice grows louder, filled with malice as he spits his words down to her. "Just a fuckin tease, huh? What's the matter, girlee? I thought ya wanted help? Maybe I'll help ya more with a dick in yer ass!" He starts to pull on her threatening to lift her body up by the hair.

[14:28] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) screams in pain and terror, the musical sound bouncing from shattered rafters, echoing from broken walls. Her free hand clutches at his massive wrist as he effortlessly lifts her up. "Why?" she sobs, "Why are we enemies?"

[14:33] Think Tank pulls her up so that she is off the ground, only her bare toes brushing against the dirty floor. He glares at her with narrowed eyes. "Cause you ain't doin as you're told. We was gettin along fine until ya got all uncooperative. Ya don't get nothin in this world for free, girlee. This ain't some happy theme park. Ya want somethin, ya gotta give somethin." He turns and slams her back first against the remaining wall, holding her body effortlessly up against the crumbling plaster.

[14:37] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) oofs loudly as she impacts the wall, plaster cracking, flaking. She has a death grip on the wrist holding her up, her other hand bruisingly trapped in his crushing grip, helpless. She kicks reflexively trying to keep some semblance of balance. Her eyes are terrified and a small, soft sound repeats deep in her throat.

[14:42] Think Tank lets go of her wrist with a savage twisting motion. He reaches down and tries to force his hand between her legs, roughly pushing her thighs apart. "Don't think I won't leave you layin here in a bloody heap. Maybe you'll get lucky and some dirty bums will want a turn with ya before ya die."

[14:47] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) sobs, trying not to, gulping as she clings to his wrist, her other hand clutched uselessly against her. She tries to push his groping hand away, but the wounded limb isn't quite strong enough. Desperation rises from the shame of his big, rough fingers probing where nothing had before. Using the wall for support and regardless of what pain may come, she jacknifes her body, drawing up her knees to try to blast him away from her with the strength of her legs.

[14:50] Think Tank was not expecting her to kick at him, just as his fingers push against her most intimate area. Her feet strike against his exposed cock and balls as her knees push hard against his chest. The cyborg roars out in rage as he is knocked off balance. His hand pulls away from her hair, ripping some wrapped around his fingers as he stumbles back. He doubles over, gasping in deeply as his head turns, giving her a death glare.

[14:53] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) crouches low as he releases her, pressing her palm to her scalp. Steely determination overwhelms the fear as she lands. A quick glance to see where he is, and she's off, silvery hair flying like a banner of moonlight behind her. She runs for the daylight beyond the shattered wall.

[14:56] Think Tank growls as he turns toward her. His anger builds as he rises back up to his full height. Energy crackles across the exposed brain matter in his head. A wave of intense migraine level pain pulsates out from him in a vicious BRAIN BLAST!

[15:01] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) bounds swiftly across the rubble and debris filled room, carefully picking the safest, quickest route. Suddenly she reels from the agony spiking through her head. Her body falls forward as she clutches her temples. Feet still moving with the forward momentum, a misstep is taken. The broken chunk of masonry twists beneath her foot, gashing a nasty slice in the tender flesh. The girl hits the rubble strewn floor hard, her body curling up in protection against the pain.

[15:05] Think Tank leaps toward her, covering the distance with a mighty bound. He lands over top of the prone girl. As he reaches down to grab her leg, he hesitates. His eyes fluter and his lips move as if carrying on a silent conversation. He shakes his head in protest as his fingers tremble. After a brief inner argument, he reaches for her upper arm instead of her leg. His voice sounds a bit softer, but still strained. "M-maybe we got off to a rough start. Let's try this again."

[15:16] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) flinches from his touch, helpless to fight him. Her eyes are dazed as she allows him to help her stand. She cocks her head slightly, oddly, as if listening, then frowns and shakes her head briefly. Some of the confusion leaves her eyes, though her hand still rests protectively against her throbbing head. A glance at her injured foot reassures her that it has at least stopped bleeding. She dares a frightened glance up at him and swallows hard. "I-I meant you no harm," she all but whispers.

[15:20] Think Tank stares at her. The look in his eyes has changed a bit. His grip on her arm is still tight but not as painful as before. He nods slowly. Again his words seem to be strained as if struggling to get them out right. "Tell me about this accident."

[15:25] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner)'s eyes glaze momentarily, her brain working overtime. She takes a deep breath, settling herself, sucking up the pain of her day so far. She lifts her gaze to the splintered hole in the roof overhead, and drops it to the star shaped shatter dent in the concrete floor. A single white feather lies amid the rubble there. She blinks and swallows again returning her gaze to his face. "I-I don't think you'd believe me," she replies.

[15:28] Think Tank his eyes move over her body again, then snap up to her face as if fighting against his baser instincts. His voice regains that edge for a moment as he shakes her by the shoulder. "I said tell me...." He shakes his head, closing his eyes a brief moment before calming his voice once more. "I can only help you if you work with me. This ...things are not safe."

[15:30] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) lifts her hand, pointing at the hole in the ceiling. "I...fell," she says, not quite able to hold his gaze, "I came in...up there," she continues, then lowers her pointing finger to the shattered place on the floor. "I stopped there," she says, "It was dark when I awakened."

[15:34] Think Tank follows where she is pointing with his eyes. He nods slowly. His voice stays in that calm cadence as if choosing his words carefully. "I see. You are not from this city? This place is dangerous. Here it is a dog eat dog world." He tenses up momentarily. "If you want to survive, I can show you how....but you have to do what I say."

[15:37] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) studies his face intently for a long few moments. There is a wisdom in her eyes, an odd serenity as she gazes at him. After a moment, she takes a deep breath and nods her head. "I...understand," she replies, her voice steadier, though not much less frightened.

[15:40] Think Tank nods along with her. He looks up through the hole in the wall at the street outside. "Good. I will teach you how to survive in this world. It might not be pleasant but I can keep you safe from most." He reaches up with his free hand and grabs her breast again, but not nearly as rough as before.

[15:44] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) trembles, biting her lip as his hand returns so familiarly to her body. She nods her understanding. "Thank you," she replies, brushing a silvery strand from her face. "I will listen."

[15:48] Think Tank looks down at his hand, massaging her tender flesh. He grits his teeth a second but does not remove the hand. He looks back to her face and takes a moment to speak once more. "Alright. Good. I don't want to have to be harsh with you." He pauses and takes a breath before speaking again. "Show me that you will listen." His eyes flutter quickly and he speaks almost in protest. "Reach out and touch me...put your hand around my cock."

[15:51] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) takes a shuddering breath, her eyes going wet again. The small hand trembles as it rises slowly from beside her as if of it's own volition. Her knees shake with the sensation of drowning in the unknown. Her fingertips touch lightly, feathersoft, slowly closing around his cock. Her touch is gossamer soft, warm and strangely soothing. A single tear wets the ground between her bare feet.

[15:55] Think Tank breathes in slowly as her delicate fingers wrap around his girth. His cock swells in her hand, growing harder once again. He grins a bit and nods. The massaging of her breast grows a bit more firm, He speaks with a careful measured rhythm. "Yes. Like that. Now see, that's not so bad. We can be friends." His hand lets go of her upper arm and runs down to rest on her hip. She can feel that hand almost trembling against her body. "Friends help each other. You want to be friends, right?"

[15:59] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner)'s sense of humiliation is all but palpable, the war in her head blazingly evident in the blue depths of her eyes. Pros and cons weighed and evaluated. Slowly, in cadence with his words, she strokes the hot, swollen organ, her fingers not quite meeting around his girth. She makes no reply, dropping her gaze to stare with wet eyes at her gently busy hand.

[16:03] Think Tank lets out a quiet moan. His member swells even more as she strokes him. His hand moves from her breast up to push a bit of her hair away from her face. The hand on her hip, slowly slides around a bit further behind her, the palm resting just above her bare ass. His fingers slowly move up and down the edge of her cheeks. His breathing is heavier as he works to get his words out properly. "Yes. Like that. Nice. This is what I am needing. You help me and I will get you some clothes...a place to stay....yes."

[16:07] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) shivers, his hands...so wrong. She stares almost mesmerized at the throbbing, massive living thing in her hand. She starts to lean her cheek into his hand as it passes her face, the soft touch remembered. But no more, it is long away. She drops her face, resting her forehead against the wall of your belly. Bringing up all her will power and swallowing her pride and dignity, she nods her head. "Yes," she says, a sob caught in her throat.

[16:11] Think Tank nods his head as a smile spreads across his face again. His lips move in silent conversation although she cannot see it. His hand near her hair, softly strokes her hair back and continues down her back between her shoulderblades. His other hand moves further around and cups her ass cheek. His palm covers almost half her ass as he gives it a gentle squeeze. His voice is a bit rougher, more insistent but still measured and deliberate. "Faster. Don't miss the head too. Just a little more and we will go."

[16:14] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner)'s small, gentle hand responds to his intructions, the movements not so tentative. She stares, wondering at the drop of fluid accumulating at the tip, but doesn't falter in her strokes. She unconsciously presses closer to him, not that he might notice, but it's more to escape his wandering hands than a need for closeness.

[16:17] Think Tank moans deeply as his cock throbs in her hand. The heat begins to build from the base of his shaft as she works him faster. As she moves closer, he slips his hand down from her ass, moving between her legs from behind. He gasps and pushes on her upper back to urge her closer to his cock. "You're...doing...so good..." He lets out another moan and bucks his hips forward. His cock pulsates and shoots a thick hot load of cum upward toward her face.

[16:21] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) makes a choked sound of surprise and indignation as the hot cum splashes up into her face, across her breasts and belly. Luckily for him she has the presence of mind to let go before she leaps back from him, her back again against the wall. She blinks, fluid stringing across her thick lashes, thick against the corner of her mouth. She tentatively touches her lip with the tip of her tongue, staring at him incredulously. "I-I'm so sorry," she gasps, "What-what happened? Are you alright?"

[16:26] Think Tank shudders as his hand slips away from her ass when she jumps back. His cock twitches as she lets go of him. He laughs, not quite as sinister as earlier. The man-monster looks at her with a wide grin on his lips. His eyes move along the cum trail up her body to her sticky covered face. "Yeah...yeah. I'm good. You did alright for now." He stares at her for a moment. "Just keep that cum on you. That's a great look for ya." His cock slowly starts to soften. "See how much better it is when you listen to me? We can go to my place now. I got some stuff you can wear there."

[16:28] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) wipes some of the sticky fluid from her eyes, looking at the ropy mess on her hand. Glancing down at herself, her expression is less than pleased. "But...," she protests, her voice soft the edges tinged with fear of retaliation, "It's sticky."

[16:30] Think Tank laughs as he puts his cock back into his pants. "Yeah but it'll keep you warmer. Next time you should just swallow it if you don't like wearing it."

[16:32] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) keeps her hands away from her body, modesty be damned, she's not touching herself with sticky hands and she doesn't want to get more sticky on her hands. A hint of disgust toys with the corner of her lips as she looks back at him though she tries hard to appear unflustered. "Swa-swallow it? What...actually is it?"

[16:35] Think Tank laughs more. He looks out toward the street to make sure the coast is clear. Think Tank grabs back for her hand to drag her along behind him. "It's cum, ya ditz. Yeah if you swallow it then it won't get all over you. It can make a big mess. Come on. We are going to have to hit the subway tunnels. I know a secret path."

[16:36] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) half stumbles along behind him, his grip inexorable. "But-but I'm not supposed to go outside naked!"

[16:37] Think Tank pulls her along despite her protests. "You're not naked. You're wearing my cum, remember? Now let's hurry before anyone finds us."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Re: Sinister Mysterious Return

Post by Chyleste » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:31 pm

[13:13] Think Tank leads the naked girl along shadowy alleys and down through some service tunnels. He pulls her along forcing her to struggle to keep up with his pace. Finally they reach a hidden door that looks as if it has not been used in a long while. The cyborg works the latch and finally the lock creaks open. Think Tank pushes the door open and pulls Niamh into the darkened chamber. They enter a large bar room that looks as if it has been deserted for quite a while. The man-monster lets go of her hand and steps to the breaker box. After a few moments, the lights come up, blinking and buzzing to reveal the bar. Cages are placed around the room, chairs are laying in disarray. There is a stage on the other end of the room with a pole in the center. As the blond looks around, pictures on the wall come into focus. Lewd pictures of various women being used and manhandled by Think Tank and others she would not recognize.

[13:17] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) walks gingerly into the darkened room, limping on bruised feet. Light, usually a positive note, does little to dispel her apprehension as she looks slowly around the room. She winces slightly noticing the photographs on the wall. She lifts her delicate chin as she turns back to look at her...savior? Captor? Confusion swims through her eyes, but clears quickly. "This is...a...bar?" she queries softly.

[13:21] Think Tank walks deeper into the room, setting some overturned chairs and tables back in place. He looks around the bar making mental note of what needs to be repaired and restocked. As she speaks he glances back and nods. "Yeah. You ain't seen a bar before? It's a little outta shape but it'll clean up good." He takes a few more steps around inspecting things. "This place is safe. They ain't gonna find us here. I told ya I'd let ya stay in a safe place."

[13:26] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) rests her palm on a dusty table top and bends to dust the soles of her feet. The deep gash from earlier is barely a cut, though the bruise looks painful, the purple spectrum almost vibrant on her fair skin. Standing upright, she looks back at the man. "My name," she says, her voice soft and even, "Is Niamh. Thank you for bringing me here." She touches her fingertip to her chest, grimacing at the stickiness there. "Um...," she adds, "Can I wash this off now?"

[13:29] Think Tank makes an indecipherable grunt as she gives her name. He straightens a bit more of the furniture. His head turns toward her with an amused grin. "Heh, Sure. Go ahead. There's a sink back behind the bar. Grab that broom and the mop. You can start cleanin this place up to get ready to open again."

[13:34] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) wastes no time getting to the sink. She turns the water on to heat as she inspects a forgotten bar towel, sniffing tentatively at it before plunging it beneath the faucet stream. Gently, she washes her face, rinsing the cloth before continuing. Her movements are deft and graceful. Ablutions completed, she studies the area for a moment before snatching up what must be a broom and a mop. Looking much happier, she comes back to the man, her skin gleaming and damp, a scent of jasmine, vanilla and sandalwood drifting lightly around her.

[13:39] Think Tank looks over at the girl standing there with an expectant expression. "What? It ain't a magic broom like that mouse cartoon. Get busy girlee." He walks passed her over to a curtained area under the stairs. He pushes the curtain aside and grins. "What do ya know? I didn't expect all this stuff to be left here." He pulls out a couple very skimpy outfits, a tiny string bikini, a leather body harness, a pair of stockings. "If you keep this place clean I might let you wear something. You'd like that, wouldn't ya?"

[13:43] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) catches her lip in her teeth, dubiously eying the scant garment. But...some is better than nothing. She nods her head, dropping her gaze, embarrassed. "Yes," she replies, "I would." She studies the two objects for a moment, pieces falling into place, her eyes brightening a little as she sets down the mop and begins to sweep the floor. She moves carefully, shielding her body as best she can. It is almost like a dance once she hits her rhythm with the implement.

[13:47] Think Tank digs through the outfits a bit more. He laughs a wicked little sound followed by a buzzing sound. "Yeah if you're real good, I'll make sure you enjoy working." He looks over at her and stays quiet a moment as he watches her nude body swaying. His voice loses that edge a moment. "You move real well. You are very pretty. Want me to turn some music on?"

[13:49] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) blinks, startled by the last question, blushing furiously at the compliment. She looks quickly down and away before taking a shivery breath and looking back at the man. "That would be lovely," she replies softly, "I'm quite fond of music."

[13:52] Think Tank nods and sets the box of outfits and toys back in the small room. He walks over toward the bar and moves some things around. After a bit of messing with some things, there is a static crackle from the speakers before some dark sounding heavy beat music comes on. "When this place is in shape again, we'll have music playin most of the time. It will give you something to dance to."

[13:56] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner)'s head tilts, her lips parting ever so slightly as she listens, a quiet sense of wonder dancing in her eyes. Softly, she begins to sway ever so slightly in time with the music. She ghosts a smile as she drops her gaze to her now dusty feet. "I like to dance," she says. She catches herself with another hint of a smile and returns to her sweeping.

[14:00] Think Tank pours himself a glass of beer and leans back against the bar. He nods toward her. "Oh yeah? Good. Go ahead then. Dance for me. Show me what you got. With your body and if you keep moving like that, you can bring in good money here."

[14:15] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) looks around the room, then looks down at her naked body. She swallows hard and set her slender shoulders back, giving a slight nod. Leaning the broom beside the mop, she begins to move with this new and interesting beat. A calmness smooths her delicate face as she loses herself in the music.

[14:20] Think Tank takes big drinks of his beer as he watches her moving for a while. As he finishes his drink, he sets the glass down and slowly walks toward her. His eyes move up and down her body, not hiding his lustful gaze. The man-monster slowly licks along his lower lip. He reaches out slowly, careful not to get in the way of her motions. His hand softly strokes down her hair as he looks at her. "Yeah. Don't stop. I like this a lot. You're real damn good. Real sexy."

[14:22] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner)'s eyes go a little wider as she man approaches, but she continues to follow the beat of the music. A tremor runs down her spine at the touch of his hand in her hair. She blushes again at his words, the shadow of shame darkening her eyes as she continues to dance.

[14:25] Think Tank keeps slowly stroking her hair. He looks down from her face along her writhing body. His voice is a raspy whisper as he speaks with a slow methodical rhythm. "I told ya I would teach you how to survive in this world. You're starting to learn. The first thing you need to remember is you wanna keep me happy. You like me better when I am happy." His other hand moves up and runs along her side as she moves, still not disrupting her dance. "You wanna make sure I am happy, girlee?"

[14:28] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) falters, biting her lip as his fingers brush her velvet skin, the ribs almost fragile beneath his touch. She closes her eyes, turning her face away from him, willing the tears not to fall. She chokes back a sob as she nods soundlessly.

[14:32] Think Tank laughs softly. His hand moves from her side, around to the small of her back quickly pulling her body against his. The cyborg looks down with a wicked grin. "Good." He moves his hand from her hair down to his pants and starts to open them. "Ya see, we are gonna get a lot of customers in here. Some of them can get really rough. But if ya learn to keep me happy, I will keep you mostly for myself." He nods toward her. "Reach in and grab me again."

[14:36] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) swallows hard as she reaches a trembling hand toward him. As her fingers seek him out, her fingernails lightly graze his scrotum. A small, puzzled frown creases her brow as she gently cups his balls in her small hand. Curiosity in her eyes, she gives one of them a fairly hard squeeze.

[14:40] Think Tank grins as he watches her hand exploring. He lets out a soft hiss but still grins as her nail scratches his sack. His eyes glow dimly as she cups his balls. The cyborg's lips open to speak just as she squeezes. The monster lets out a roar. He grabs her by the hair and flings her small body through the air onto the table.

[14:43] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) doesn't even have time to cry out before her body slams down on the table, her breath whooshing out and the back of her head bounces hard against the wood. Panicked, she rolls swiftly, her weight and momentum tipping the table bringing both crashing to the ground. A terrified whimper escapes her throat as she desperately tries to crawl away behind the table.

[14:48] Think Tank moves quickly, with a savage ferocity. He grabs the table and flings it across the room. The wood crashes into the wall, splintering into pieces. The beast reaches down to grab her leg trying to pull her up toward him as she squirms. "Stupid girlee! Now you gotta learn the hard way!"

[14:51] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) cries in despair, hiding her face in her hands as she's dragged back to the horrible man. Terror and pain shine in her wide blue eyes and the slightest touch of...rage? She doesn't fight against him, knowing already the futility of that route.

[14:54] Think Tank reels her in slowly, dragging her body across the dirty floor. As soon as her head is in range, his hand snaps down to grab a handful of hair and pull her face toward his hips. "That was not fuckin nice. Now kiss it and make it better!"

[14:57] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) twists her face away, her lips bruising between her teeth and his hard, swollen shaft as he presses her head against him. Small hands claw at his grip in her hair, shoving fiercely against him. Small keening sounds rise from her throat, tears flowing from her tightly closed eyes.

[14:59] Think Tank violently shakes her head. He shoves one metal booted foot between her knees to force her legs apart. His voice grows louder with a growling edge. "It's going in your mouth or your ass, bitch."

[15:03] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) stops fighting as his heavy boot spreads her thighs, fully exposing her to his gaze. As he speaks, she slowly looks up at him from beneath her lashes, her gaze suddenly level and unafraid. Her lips give an almost unnoticeable quirk at one corner. She takes a long, deep breath, then reaches calmly for his cock, leaning toward him. She drops her gaze to watch the throbbing organ as she slowly opens her lips.

[15:05] Think Tank seems to relax his anger slightly. He nods as he watches her. "That's better." His hand tugs forward on her hair as his other hand reaches around behind her head to shove her forward sending his cock deep into her waiting mouth.

[15:16] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner): She chokes, saliva bubbling from her stretched lips, foaming on his shaft. Her body struggles reflexively as she clutches desperately at your pants. Getting control of her panic, she opens her jaw wide, a fleeting glance thrown upward at his face, anger and contempt eloquent in that briefest of looks. Determined, she starts to bring her teeth together, the intended savagery telegraphed by the sudden stiffening of her neck and shoulders.

[15:19] Think Tank starts to pull her head back by the hair, just as she bites down. Her teeth rake along his shaft as he jerks her head back much harder and faster than intended. The force of his motion sends her body tumbling backward to the floor. The man-monster doubles over, yowling out in rage and pain. His head snaps toward her with his eyes glowing. through snarling breaths, he takes two steps toward her, moving a lot slower than before.

[15:24] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) hisses in frustration, a string of saliva clinging between her lips and his cock as she takes another lesson in gravity defiance. Niamh hits the floor sliding, going heels over head and winding up on her belly trying to remember how to breathe. Stunned, she too is moving slower. Her body wracked by the accumulated trauma of her day, she covers her head in her arms and balls tightly up in a fetal position.

[15:28] Think Tank growls deep in his chest as he steps toward her. His massive body lunges forward over her curled up form. The cyborg tries to press one forearm across her head to hold her down. He bears down his heavy weight on one thigh across her lower legs as he wrestles to position himself over her. He reaches down toward her ass, trying to spread her cheeks as he keeps moving over the prone girl.

[15:32] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) cries out, a birdlike sound, ringing from the walls as he pins her so tightly. A desperate gamble has led to unthinkable consequences. She flattens down against the floor on her belly as he bears down on her with his weight. Tears of shame and defeat flood her cheeks, puddling the floor beneath her face as he spreads her cheeks exposing the tight, little bud of her ass.

[15:38] Think Tank breathes in ragged snarls. The man-monster grabs his cock and pushes it between her ass cheeks. The head rubs against her tight little pucker. He growls down at her. "I warned ya, Ya gotta learn yer place. I told ya to keep me happy." Holding her body down with his weight, the head of his thick cock starts to push into her tight forbidden hole. He grunts like a savage animal as he moves forward, forcing his hard cock to penetrate her recesses like never before. Her body resists the intrusion but his great strength is unrelenting as he slowly shoves his girth into her.

[15:43] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) screams. A sound unlike anything heard before, as if someone had grasped some great bird of prey and torn it asunder. Her body goes rigid with shock and agony as the monster man shoves his massive cock deep into her body. Bare feet spaz, kicking at the floor and she splits her full upper lip biting at the floor. Sweat suddenly sheens her body, her skin looking oiled in the dim lights. Niamh gasps a ragged sob of a breath at the end of her scream only to wail again as he hilts himself in her shaking body.

[15:48] Think Tank gasps out a deep moan as his cock pops past the last of her body's resistance. His hips slam into her bare ass while his cock plunges deep into her tight hole. Think Tank takes a second to catch a breath, his thick cock stretching her beyond normal limits. With a snarling jagged breath, he draws back until only the head of his cock is inside her. Then he lunges forward again with a brutal thrust. His arm moves down around her head, in an almost choke hold, but not quite cutting off her air. No it is obvious that he wants to let her scream. He wants her cries to echo through the bar. Again he draws back, moving faster this time as he drives his shaft deep into her again and again, picking up speed and scraping her small body back and forth on the grungy floor.

[15:55] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner) does scream, her body torn by pain she'd never imagined. His cock savages her tiny ass, the skin stretched to near transparency. She chokes for a moment, as he wraps his massive arm beneath her throat. Agony rips through her body as he rams in even harder. The rings in her nipples scratch against the floor as she's repeatedly slammed into it. Disturbingly musical, the scream that rips from her throat as her asshole tears is a symphony in exquisite pain. Blood lubricates his shaft as he suddenly goes even deeper.

[16:02] Think Tank lifts her upper body up with his arm around her head and neck, bending her back painfully in a bow like shape. His hips move faster, pummeling her small tight ass. His throbbing cock stretches her even more, threatening to split her body open. The beast roars in triumph as the heat builds in his shaft. The cyborg reaches his free hand around and grabs her breast, his fingers close around one of the nipple rings, pulling and stretching the nub, up and down with his vicious motions. His breathing grows heavier, punctuated with animalistic grunts and moans. Suddenly he thrusts forward, burying his cock as deep inside her as possible. He holds there in that position for a what feels like an eternity. With a loud moan, his cock explodes inside her ravaged ass, filling her with spurt after spurt of his thick hot seed. His hips buck against her bruised ass as he pumps into her over and over until he is finally spent. The man-monster holds her there for a moment longer before letting og for her to drop limply to
[16:02] Think Tank: the floor. He shudders as he pulls back, sliding slowly out of her brutalized hole.

[16:10] Niamh (Niamh Kleiner)'s lips part, her teeth clenched against the pain, straining the scream between them as the hideous assault goes on and on. Her body jerks helplessly as his seed boils hotly into her body. As he releases her, she falls limply, her head bouncing against the floor. Trembling violently, she lies as she's fallen, tears streaming from shattered eyes. Between her bruised buttocks, blood and semen trickles like pink foam, pooling on the floor between her splayed thighs.

[16:14] Think Tank gasps for breath as he looks down at the quivering girl. He wipes his messy cock along her leg and then stands up. He takes his time to close up his pants and put himself away. The music in the bar seems to hit a quiet part of a song. After a moment of silently surveying her to make sure she is still alive, the man-monster kicks at her body, not too hard but enough to feel it. He speaks in a calm but deep raspy voice. "Next time, do as you are told. You better have this mess cleaned up tonight." He turns and walks back toward the bar.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Niamh lies shivering on the floor, hearing him finally leave. Gritting her teeth, she pushes her aching body up into a sitting position. She sits on one hip trying to catch her breath and still the trembling in her body. Running a hand through her hair, raking it back from her eyes, she looks down at her bruised and bloodied body. She allows a few more tears to fall, more feeling sorry for herself than anything. Using a chair for support, she drags herself painfully to her feet and hobbles over behind the bar. Turning on the cold tap, she rests her battered ribs on the counter and sticks her head under the flow. After a few minutes, she picks up the bar towel again and begins to wash the grime from her body. Dish soap. Used for dishes. Smells nice. Pine cleaner. For general purpose. Smells nice but strong. She frowns, dripping water on the floor as she picks up yet another bottle. And another. So many kinds of soap! Eventually she goes back to the dishwashing soap and bathes herself. She cleans up the sink area, but the towel is always going to be pinkish now. Satisfied for the time being, she turns her attention back to the filthy bar room.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:34 pm

Think Tank continues to inspect the abandoned bar. He moves through the back rooms, making sure all the functions still work properly. The cyborg takes his time hooking some of the taps up again, organizing what is left of the stock. While he works, Cyrus speaks out loud with himself. "Yeah...yeah. I could've just fucked her and left her in the street. Yeah, piss off. Okay fine. It's good to keep her. Nah, she'll be there." He laughs a harsh sound. "I don't think she's gonna be walking much less runnin anywhere for a while. Heh, maybe waddling bowlegged. I bet she ain't even moved. I'll go back for more when I'm done here. Ha, tell her since she ain't started cleanin, she's gotta have another use."

The man-monster continues his conversation as he works in the back for a little over an hour. Finally, getting everything functional again, Think Tank heads back toward the main room. His heavy footfalls announce his approach down the service hallway.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Niamh moves awkwardly, the pain deep in her body slowing her as she makes yet another pile, plying the broom with grim determination. This is indeed a cold and brutal place in which she's found herself. A stitch of pain brings a gasp to her lips and she presses her fingertips to her lower belly, leaning on a table until it subsides. Forcing herself to stop for a moment, she concentrates hard on the pain, seeking the ends of it, tracing it to the source. Heat builds within her giving her a slight luminescence as the tissues knit themselves back together. A sound breaks through and she pushes the power down, listening. Oh, god. His heavy boots. He's coming back and she's far from finished. Frantically she eyes the piles of dust and debris scattered around the room before glancing fearfully toward the doorway.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:42 pm

The large cyborg pushes open the backroom door. His eyes glow in the dim light of the bar as he looks over where he left the girl laying in a broken heap. His sinister grin fades a bit when she is not there. Think Tank looks around, barely hiding his surprise when he spots her standing. A silent stare-off ensues between them before his gravelly voice breaks it. "Glad you're makin yourself useful. Get the floors done, then you can have a drink." The man-monster opens a closet and pulls out a long overcoat.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:13 pm

Niamh stands frozen as the man-monster just stares at her on his return. She finds it impossible to look away herself, not knowing what is swirling around in the unpredictable beings' mind. When he speaks, she listens carefully, then nods silently in reply. She remains still for a moment as he opens the closet, but resumes her cleaning as he pulls out nothing more innocuous than an overcoat. She shoots a sideways glance of longing at the garment, the room just cool enough to make her aware of her nakedness. But he has promised clothing. And now a drink. And...hopefully soon...something to eat.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Think Tank digs through the closest, pulling out and trying on a couple hats until he finds one to cover his visible brain. He leaves the rejected hats scattered on the floor. The cyborg pulls the coat on and walks to a mirrored wall to adjust his disguise. Once he is satisfied, he turns to face the naked girl. "I bet you're hungry. I'm gonna go get some food. Keep working until I get back."

The man-monster steps toward the door, glancing back with a gruff warning. "Don't do anything stupid. I will find you."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Blinking, a hint of confusion in her eyes, Niamh nods again in reply. She breathes a long sigh of relief when he finally leaves. Niamh gives it a few minutes to make sure he's not going to come crashing back in, then walks over to the mirrored wall and gazes at her reflection. She winces, looking at the bruising between her thighs, the knot on her head and her swollen lips. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she once again moves deep within herself, the innate healing abilities of her kind coming into play. Silently, motionless, she stands, glowing in front of the mirror as the marks and bruises slowly fade away. As she opens her eyes, the luminescence fades as well. She stretches as she turns away from the mirror and returns to her task. A couple of hours is all it takes for her to have the room in acceptable condition. The labels on the bottles behind the bar are easily understood, so all the fittings are polished and the wood accoutrements all have a warm, lemon scented glow. Satisfied, she turns on the tap behind the bar and takes a long, much needed drink of the oddly flavored water. As she puts the discarded hats back in the closet, she takes down another obviously less favored coat. Choosing a corner, she wraps the garment around her and lies down, exhausted. Sleep wastes no time in claiming her.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:29 pm

The sleeping girl is awoken by a loud clamor followed by the scream of a woman. The door to the bar flies open from the force of a female being violently shoved into the room. The new girl lands on the floor, her mouth is bleeding, her curly hair is caked with mud. She is barely wearing the shredded remains of a blue bodysuit. The woman tries to push her body up, but her arm gives out.

Think Tank follows inside, slamming the door behind him. The woman's face tenses up and with a wave of her hand, a nearby table rises up and rockets toward the cyborg. Think Tank swats the table away, breaking it into pieces - scattering across the freshly clean room. Moving quickly, Think Tank leaps at the new girl. His forearm cracks across the woman's head and she falls limp, unconscious but alive.

The man-monster looks up, like a predator over his fallen prey. His massive chest heaves with deep breaths. Slowly he scans the room until his gaze locks on Niamh. His deep voice growls out orders. "Get the chains from under the stairs."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:52 pm

The crashing noise brings Niamh scrambling to her feet, her eyes wide. An odd expression crosses her face as she sees the company he's brought. Although she makes no move one way or another when the table goes flying, she does wince when the man-monster clubs the poor woman to the floor. The true change comes when he orders her to fetch chains for the woman.

Niamh lifts her chin, squaring her slender shoulders, her silvery hair falling back from her face. A look of cool determination swims in her wide, blue eyes and she takes a step toward him, small fists clenching at her sides. "Leave her alone," she says, her voice calm and even, even a little menacing as she takes another step toward him. "I'll not simply stand by and let you hurt her."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:40 pm

The cyborg slowly turns his head to look at the naked girl as she stands. He rises up staring back at her with a menacing gaze. His voice is slow and raspy. "Didn't you learn your lesson last time?" He kicks at the unconscious woman as he steps over her. "I said get the chains." The man-monster takes two steps toward the defiant girl. His eyes glow in the dimly lit bar.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:33 pm

Light bleeds from the naked figure, a kaleidoscope of color washing the walls, the floor, the ceiling. The faint scents of jasmine, vanilla and sandalwood drift on the air as Niamh rises to her full height. Majestic wings rise from behind her and her silvery hair stirs on an unseen breeze. A slight frown mars her otherwise perfect features and her body glows as if lit from within. The shimmering aura that surrounds her is difficult for those of less than pure heart to gaze upon.

"I heard what you said, dark one," she replies, her voice even more musical than before although the tones are stronger, dangerous even, "And I said no. Leave her alone." Niamh sidesteps the beast, moving toward the unconscious woman.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:15 pm

As the transformation begins, Think Tank stares. His body is tense ready to spring toward her. The glow of his eyes grows brighter as she speaks. An evil grin spreads across his face as she begins to move.

He pauses as she steps around him and walks toward the fallen heroine. A slight look of confusion on his face as he watches her from behind. His eyes move over the wings and then down her body. He stays still, surprised that the fight he expected did not happen. His wicked grin spreads further. Suddenly his hand lashes out toward her wing to grab it in a painful twist. "So, then you gonna take her place instead?"

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Moving with surprising speed, the Angel gracefully evades the man-monster's grasp leaving him with nothing more than a few feathers in his fist. Spurning retaliation, she drops gently to her knees beside the unconscious woman and lays the palm of her hand against her bruised face. The glow intensifies, raw, healing essence flowing from the Angel's core, suffusing the battered woman.

"Yes," she replies calmly, "I'll take her place."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:23 pm

The cyborg drops the feathers and reaches for her again but she moves faster than he expected. The brain matter showing in his head crackles as she kneels down. He tenses up then hesitates, blinking his eyes quickly. He regains his anger just as she speaks. His chest heaves with a heavy breath as he nods. "Fine. Get over here then. Prove to me that you mean it."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Niamh remains motionless, letting the healing power wash through the woman. "A moment," she replies, waiting until she's certain the woman will be well. Giving a brief nod of her head, she rises gracefully to her feet. As she turns to face the man-monster, she looks up at the strange cerebrum, tilting her head in curiosity. A flicker in her eyes hints at a deep compassion. "Are you actually injured?" she asks, "Because I may be able to help you." As she moves toward him, she shrinks back down to her original size, the wings simply fading from view, the illumination slowly dimming to nothing.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:33 pm

He starts to snarl as she tells him to wait. His eyes blink annoyed and he quiets down. His smirk returns as she rises and approaches. As she speaks again, a look of confusion crosses his face very briefly. "What? No. No I am better now." He looks at her curiously before it dawns on him. "Oh, does my appearance disturb you?" He lifts his head to show the fresh stitches across his neck where his head was reattached. "I have faced beyond the worst imaginable."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:28 pm

She shakes her head, a hint of compassion still glowing softly in her wide, blue eyes. "No," she says softly, "I didn't want you to be in pain." She shrugs one slender shoulder ever so slightly as she stops in front of him, looking up into his face. She stands with her bare feet together and turns the palms of her hands outward toward him. "I am here," she says simply.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:39 pm

The man-monster narrows his eyes suspiciously as he stares down at her. His hand reaches up toward her breast but then continues upward to the side of her face. He places his palm on her cheek. The cyborg starts to say something but stops. He grabs a handful of her hair and growls. "On your knees, girlee. I don't know what you're up to but it won't work."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Tears of humiliation shimmer in the girl's eyes as she swallows with difficulty and lowers herself to her knees. She looks up at the man-monster towering over her. "You will not hurt her?" she asks, her voice whispersoft.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:50 pm

Think Tank grins wider. He makes a display of looking over to the girl laying on the floor before looking down at the naked angel. "Not unless I have to." He reaches with his free hand to pull his cock out again in front of her face.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:13 pm

Niamh stares at the organ for a long moment, revulsion eloquent in her eyes. Her hands tremble ever so slightly as she takes hold of him, parting her lips as she leans closer. His cock looks huge in her tiny hands and a solitary tear escapes to run down her cheek. Closing her eyes, she takes him into her warm mouth, her full lips closing around the thick shaft. It quickly becomes obvious she has no idea what she's doing, but she seems genuine in her intent.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:20 pm

The devious delight shows in his face as she takes him into her mouth. He gives her hair a quick jerk toward his body. "Suck it, girlee. Use that tongue." He reaches down with his other hand and grabs another handful of her hair on the other side. "You better learn to love the taste of my cock, girlee." He suddenly pulls hard on the hair locks in his hands, forcing her head forward and his hard girth into her throat.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:28 pm

It's all the poor girl can do not to choke as the man=monster rams himself down her throat. She gags, eyes bulging, hands pressing against his thighs as she fights her body's reflexes. Her tongue works desperately, trying to shift him, spit bubbling around the edges of her distended lips. She swallows repeatedly, her breasts swaying as her chest heaves, fighting for air.