Sinister Mysterious Return

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Re: Sinister Mysterious Return

Post by Chyleste » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:55 pm

Think Tank looks down at her choking on his cock. He holds her in place by the hair as her panic grows. Finally, he pulls her head back roughly. His swollen member pops from her lips as she manages to get a breath of air. "Don't just tease. When I tell you to suck me, you better do it."

The man-monster lets go of one side of her hair, moving his hand to the back of her head. He pushes her face toward his wet shaft, dripping with her spit. "Take it deep, girlee."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Niamh gives a wetly gasping sob as the beast pulls his cock from her bruised lips, a thick string of fluid connecting her to it still. She takes a long, shuddering breath, nodding at his instruction. Though her eyes are downcast with shame, she keeps her chin up and her shoulders back as he steers himself back to her mouth. Trembling slightly, she takes the huge cock in, forcing herself not to gag as she sucks him in, swallowing hard. Tears squeeze from her eyes as she slowly draws him back out, teasing the tip of his cock with her tongue before impaling her throat again...and again...and again.

Time...seems to slow...the minutes feeling like hours. Her throat is raw, horribly stretched. She cannot distance herself from what she has become. But such is her fate and all that matters for the moment is the massive, swollen organ she must learn to worship.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:41 pm

The man-monster moans, with vulgar sounds as he pushes her head back down on his swollen cock. Over and over he pushes deeper into her throat, forcing her to learn how to deep throat his thick member. As her 'lessons' continue, he moves faster, thrusting into her mouth and twisting his hips as she struggles to swallow him. Finally as she is exhausted from the short breaths she is able to catch, he grabs the back of her head with both hands. He forces his shaft as deep into her throat as possible and holds her there. His body quivers as he lets out a deep moan. He gasps and then slowly draws back until only the head of his throbbing cock is between her lips. The sinister cyborg looks down at her with a wicked grin as his cock explodes with a huge blast of thick hot cum. His gushing seed fills her mouth and squirts out from the corners. As his climax finishes, he moves his hands away from her head.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Her slender body jerks and twitches, her tiny hands paralyzed, pressing against his thighs. She can feel the humored mockery emanating from the man-monster as he holds her brutally tight, his cock jammed deep in her throat, blocking her air, stealing her voice. As he drags his length from her throat, a keeing whimper bubbling from around him. The sound is abruptly cut off as the flood of cum jets down her brutalized throat, splattering from her lips, spurting from her nose as she chokes on it. Released, she falls forward onto her hands and knees. She retches, coughing and gagging as she sobs in an unlikely mixture of relief and degradation. She wipes cum from her face with her hands, spitting what remains in her mouth onto the floor beneath her head.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:29 pm

Think Tank looks down at the savaged girl. His eyes narrow as she wipes at her face and spits. Instantly, his hand flies to her hair. He jerks hard on her silken locks, pulling her upper body upward. The man-monster speaks in a raspy angered voice. "Did you just spit my cum out? Look at the mess you made! Lick it up!" He keeps his grip on her hair as he shoves her back down toward the sticky glob on the floor. He uses the length of her hair to wipe the gooey mess from his hot shaft.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:06 pm

Niamh gives a strangled cry of pain as he yanks her upright onto her knees, hands clutching air at her sides. She grits her teeth and clenches her eyes shut squeezing tears from beneath the lush lashes as he rails on her. Pressing her lips together and clenching her fists, she remains upright for a moment, swaying only at the tug on her hair as he uses it for a cleaning rag. Swallowing back a sob, she lowers herself down, tears raining into the sticky mess on the floor. Niamh pushes her hair to one side, then bends her arms, lowering her face to the floor. The tip of her tongue emerges from between swollen lips, hesitantly scooping some of the liquid from the floor. She swallows hard, then licks again. Longer strokes, trying not to gag, she licks the mess from the floor, then dries the moisture with her filthy hair.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:01 pm

The cyborg grins down as he watches her, humiliated, disheveled, and used. His voice loses a bit of the anger but remains gruff. "That's better. Clean it all up, girlee. Swallow it down." He looms over her smaller form until she's licked it all up. "Good. Now go get those chains."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:46 pm

The girl stands to her feet, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. Lifting her chin and squaring her shoulders, she meets the man-monster with a level gaze. "I will fetch the chains," she replies, "But I will not be her captor." She turns on her heels and walks toward the stairs, extending a hand toward the unconscious woman, feeling the health returning to her from her earlier ministrations. "But," she adds, turning back to face him, "I will not stand by and allow her to be harmed. Do with me as you will, but do not take my word lightly." She turns again, ducking beneath the stairs tio retrieve the chains.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:51 pm

He laughs mockingly at her bravado. The woman on the floor lays quietly, almost sleeping peacefully. As Niamh steps through the curtain, Think Tank speaks loud enough for her to hear. "Sure thing, girlee. You wanna be the nurse den mother, then fine. Just remember your place or not only do you get punished, but the others will get it worse."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:10 pm

Niamh gathers the restraints, then rises to her feet and comes back through the curtain. She crosses the room with a confident stride and stands before him again. Dropping the chains at his feet, she looks back up at him. There is no fear in those wide blue eyes as she replies, "You have been warned. Do what you will with me. Their punishments I will take. Harm them," she continues, her voice clear, the words ringing like chimes, "And I will strike you down."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:16 pm

The cyborg smirks and takes the chains from her. He walks over and starts to wrap them around the laying woman. "You're cute when you think you're all big and bad, girlee. Those pretty wings you sprout don't scare me. You just do as your told and I'll make sure to let you take care of the captives. There's gonna be a lot going through here. Don't worry. Most don't stay long."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Bluster is not Niamh's style so she remains silent merely watching the brute as he goes about his sinister business. Exhausted from her ordeal, she backs up against the bar and slides down to the floor. "I don't want to complain," she says, "But is there any food in this place? I haven't eaten since yesterday." She wraps her arms around her legs and rests her chin on her knees, trying not to watch him at his work.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:22 pm

The cyborg moves over and grabs the chained woman. He carries her toward one of the cages near the wall of the bar. As he is putting her inside, he turns his head to look over toward Niamh with that smirk. "My cum ain't enough for ya?" He laughs. "I told ya that I was gonna get some food while I was out. There's a bag by the door. It's got some burgers in it. Go ahead and help yourself."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

Niamh doesn't have to be told twice, uncurling from the floor with liquid grace. She all but scampers for the bag. Once the bag is open though, her delicate face falls with disappointment. She sniffs the burger, her nose wrinkling slightly. So this is what dead meat smells like. Steeling herself, she takes a good sized bite. Hunger convinces her that it's not so bad. Niamh makes quick work of the bag's contents, but is sure to leave two in the bag for when the poor woman awakens.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Think Tank locks the cage and then walks over to the bar. He pulls out a beer and leans back on one of the stools. He drinks quietly for a moment before speaking in a bit softer voice. "What did you mean earlier?" He looks at her with a curious expression. "You said you don't want me to be in pain."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:09 pm

Niamh shrugs one slender shoulder as she looks up at his seemingly exposed brain. "I meant nothing, " she replies, "I just don't like knowing someone is hurting. Usually I can feel the pain, but I can't tell with you. "

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:15 pm

The large man stares down at her as he drinks his beer. He nods slowly. "You can feel other's pain?" His lips move slowly before he speaks again, still in the more conversational tone. "This body's been dead more than once. Maybe that's why you can't tell." He drains his beer and sets the bottle on the bar. He looks over at the girl in the cage. "I guess that's why you got so upset over her, huh? You didn't like feeling her pain?"

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:57 pm

"I can feel if someone is in pain, " she replies, "Only when I heal them do l feel their pain. " She rises fluidly to her feet, moving across the room to put the bag on the bar. "Knowing the woman was in pain is only part of the reason I was upset," she continues, "The main reason is that I can't stand back and watch. My kind are bred to protect. " A sorrowful expression crosses her lovely face. "We are born to be warriors . But I am now cursed. "

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:00 pm

He watches her move. His eyes scan over her body with an expression that combines the lust for her naked body with a bit of curiosity. He nods as she speaks. When she moves within reach, he stretches his hand toward hers. His motions are not as threatening as before but still determined enough to discourage resistance. "We're all cursed in this world. You look too fragile to be a warrior. "

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:01 am

Niamh doesn't flinch or draw away as the cyborg reaches toward her. Surprisingly, she turns her palm upward, catching his huge hand in her own. She opens herself to him, using her empathic abilities to 'read' his emotional state.

"What is a warrior?" she asks, "Water can break stone. Wind can carve mountains. It is an attitude, " she continues, "A state of mind. "

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:03 am

"It is not how well you fight...it is how well you overcome. "

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:19 pm

He takes her hand in a firm but calm grip. He pulls her closer to him until her leg is brushing against his. The cyborg looks down at her quietly as she speaks. She can feel emotions flowing off him, more so than a normal person. She can feel a mixture of his curiosity, that near-ever present lust, an undercurrent of frustration- perhaps not directed entirely at her, and a surprising touch of admiration. "Okay. Yeah, I get that. Most consider a warrior someone who can stand tall and face down their enemies, never stopping until they overcome their foes. Just surviving is not enough." His eyes move quickly down her body then back up to her face. "Are you making plans to try and overcome me?"

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:05 pm

A ghost of a smile touches the corner of her mouth and she nods at his reply. Although not entirely comfortable with the cyborg's close proximity, Niamh doesn't pull away.

She shakes her head in answer to the question. "No," she says, her silvery hair whispering on her slender shoulders, "I am a defender, not a conqueror. :

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:35 pm

The cyborg stares at her for a moment and smiles, not quite as sinister as before but still unsettling. "You just remember your place and it'll be okay. You're starting to learn but you still got a way to go."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:44 pm

Niamh nods, understanding in those wide, blue eyes. Eyes that are strangely devoid of fear. She deftly disengages her hand from his and takes a step away from him. "You said I could get dressed," she says, "I'm going to do so now." She turns and walks toward the box beneath the stairs. "So this is a...bar," she states simply, "You need a dancer. I need a place to sleep. And food. Do you think we could come to an arrangement?" She lifts a couple of skimpy garments, wrinkling her nose in disapproval. "You need not feel responsible for me otherwise. What do you think?"