Sinister Mysterious Return

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Niamh

Re: Sinister Mysterious Return

Post by Niamh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:09 pm

The girl gives a soft smile. "No," she replies, "I am on a long journey. There are things I must do and things I must allow. I have made a bargain with him." She looks down at herself and then glances at the photos on the wall. "And yes, I know he is a monster. But nobody is beyond hope. He sees you as evil." She holds up a hand anticipating protest. "But I must stay. If you do not wish to incapacitate me, that is as well, but know that my punishment will be severe."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Pinnacle gives the girl a sad expression. She does indeed start to protest but then sighs. "I don't know about any kind of bargain. He is not the kind to reason with. Please, let me help you. I don't want you to suffer for freeing me. He could kill you or worse."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Niamh shakes her head. "No. I need no help, though I thank you for your kindness in offering. Much suffering is required of me and I accept my fate. He will not kill me." She touches the woman gently, her healing essence making another quick sweep through her body. "I am not afraid."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:44 pm

The woman looks at the girl sadly and nods. "Well...if you are sure. I really do not want to leave you here with him. Together we could fight back. We could set a trap when he returns."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:46 pm

Once again she shakes her head. "Such is not my purpose," she replies, "Although I would give my life in your defense, I would not lay in wait for him. I was bred to defend, not conquer."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Pinnacle looks at the girl and lets out a breath. She leans in to hug her tenderly. "I will not feel right leaving you here to suffer but I cannot force you to go. I will be back with help, though."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:31 pm

"NO!" Niamh replies forcefully, a hint of storm in her voice. She doesn't appear to be angry, but she does seem a bit frustrated. "I do not need help. This is something I must do. If he brings you here again, you may rest assured I will be in no position to help you." She looks up at you, her wide eyes wet with unspilled tears. "Please," she begs, "You have no idea what is at stake."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Pinnacle looks sadly at the woman and slowly nods. She lets out a long breath and looks toward the door. "Okay. If that is what you want. Thank you for helping me. I am sorry you have to be here." She walks backward toward the door, still reluctant to leave. "If you do escape come to the fire station. Ask for Kalyanna Genesis. I will help you if I can." She nods and then turns to go up the stairs.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:00 pm

Niamh's smile is wistful as she nods at the retreating woman. "Hurry," she says softly. She watches after her for a moment, then goes back behind the bar and replaces the keys. She gives a heavy sigh and hugs herself, trembling a little. The man-monster is going to be furious. She eyes the bottles behind the bar curiously, but decides against it. She could not leave the helpless woman in the man-monster's clutches. Think Tank. An odd name. Shivering a little, she goes over to the previously discarded coat and curls up in the corner.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:36 pm

It is not long before there is a loud clatter at the door. The heavy footsteps announce the return of the cyborg. The man-monster comes down the steps carrying a large box. The sound of clinking glass can be heard from the package. He sets it down on the bar and looks over toward Niamh. He smirks and then slowly his eyes move over the room stopping as he reaches the cage.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Niamh doesn't move from the corner but watches the cyborg warily from beneath a thick lock of silvery hair. "Do not pretend to be surprised, " she says, "I told you what I was from the beginning."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:22 pm

His head turns to face her. She can feel his anger as he slowly strides toward the girl in the corner. "Where is she?" His body heaves with heavy breaths as he slowly, methodically stalks toward the girl.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 am

There is fear in her eyes this time. She understands the magnitude of her actions. She has possibly exposed his lair and there's no doubt this Pinnacle will strike back. She swallows hard, lifting her gaze to his as she shrugs one slender shoulder. "Gone,"she replies simply.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:11 pm

The man-monster roars and in a split second he is upon her. His hand flies toward her hair, grabbing at her to fling her smaller body clear across the bar. The cyborg turns and follows her with a leap to meet her at the other wall, sending his body crashing into hers with his tremendous weight.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:22 pm

Niamh makes no move to defend herself, the hand locking in her hair, the massive strength of the cyborg sending her slamming into the wall behind the bar. She hits the wall with a musically plaintive cry and an explosion of glass and liquor. Ribs audibly crunch as he slams into her before she even hits the floor. Niamh writhes in agony amidst the shattered debris, a long, keening sound of anguish sliding from her bloodied lips.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:00 pm

The massive beast rises up and kicks at the fallen girl's body. He glares down at her, spitting out his words with a hateful growl. "You cost me a lot, girlee. That bitch would have sold for thousands."

He grabs her hair to pull her head up at an awkward angle. "You're gonna pay for what you did. I shouldn't have trusted you." The man-monster drops her head roughly to the floor.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:03 am

Niamh lets go an agonized whine, doubling up around the cyborg's heavy boot as it slams into her midsection. Her body contorts with pain, writhing in the shattered glass in the lake of alcohol. A sharp, musical cry escapes her lips as he lifts her hair, spittle flying into her face as he snarls at her. Her head hits the floor with an awful sound, her strength too far sapped to support the weight when he releases her. Niamh lies in a ball, clutching her broken torso, sobbing helplessly in pain and humiliation. Oh, to be able to fight back, to stop this agony. But she knows this is the price she must pay.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:29 am

The cyborg paces back in forth in front of her battered body. He snarls some things but the words don't seem to make sense to her at the moment. He reaches down for her hair again. With a tight handful, he drags her body across the bar floor. The small skirt around her hips is pulled halfway down her thighs. When they reach the bar, he lifts her up and tosses her on the bar counter top. The man-monster grabs each of her legs, spreading her wide on display for the rest of the room. He hooks her feet into the railing of the bar to hold her in place.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:17 am

Battered and bleeding, Niamh wails desperately, her hands hanging on to his as he drags her through the broken glass. She screams in agony as he slams her onto the bar, the torn skirt falling to the floor, arms wrapping around her ribcage. Helplessly, she sobs as the cyborg locks her ankle painfully into the railing, completely exposing her. She can offer no apologies, as her actions were deliberate. There was no other option. She couldn't leave another girl in this beasts' possession. She grits her teeth against another scream as her body is shifted to secure her other foot, broken ribs grinding within her.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:29 am

Think Tank glares at the girl, spread eagle on the bar. He unfastens his pants and pulls his thick cock out. His breathing comes out in beastal growling grunts. He moves up between her legs. The head of his cock brushes her pussy. The cyborg reaches out and slaps her across the face. "Don't you pass out on me. I want you to know what is happening."

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:33 am

Tears flood her eyes, streaming down her cheeks to wet her hair. Strands cling to her face like cobwebs of moonlight as she shakes her head, keening deep in her throat. The slap rocks her head to one side, momentarily stopping the sounds of pain and terror singing from her lips, her eyes momentarily glazing before focusing once again on the cyborg. Her body trembles as his cock moves against her, the feeling alien and terrifying.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:45 am

The huge man grabs her hips. His strong fingers dig into her tender, bruised flesh. His glowing eyes stare down at her. The head of his cock parts her intimate lips. The beast pauses there, relishing the fear of the moment, prolonging the dread he is sure she's feeling. Suddenly he thrusts forward with no mercy. His thick girth forces her tight pussy to stretch open as he plunges deep into her recesses all the way to the hilt. The cyborg doesn't give her a moment to adjust as he pulls back and slams into her over and over, harder and faster with each brutal thrust.

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:50 am

Niamh shrieks as the cyborg just brutally shreds her hymen, her soft, nether lips stretched cruelly. Her body is tight and dry with fear as he rams into her over and over again, the girl barely able to do more than grunt and whimper as he savages her pussy. Blood is immediate, the torn tissues issuing in a small torrent. Her head bangs against the bar as he pummels her, torturing her ribs and twisting her trapped ankles. A long cry rips from her throat, almost a song in it's making as she screams for mercy.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:05 am

The large cyborg hammers her poor body for what feels like an eternity. The bar creaks from the force of his body pummeling her trapped form. Finally, he drives his throbbing shaft as deep as possible inside her ravaged hole. His body shudders as he explodes inside her. He jerks her hips against him as his cock spasms, pumping spurt after spurt of thick hot cum into the battered woman.

He slowly breathes ragged breaths as he reaches for her chin. He turns her face to force her to look at him with his cock still in her sore, messy pussy. "You better learn soon, bitch." He gives her head a little shove as he pulls out of her. Blood and cum spills out of her as he laughs. "Look at that! Were you a virgin? This was your first?"

Niamh

Post by Niamh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:10 am

Niamh lies shattered on the bar, blood pooling between her bloodied thighs. The cyborg's massive cock is crimson with it, his crotch painted crimson. Her body jerks and shudders as he finally pulls from her ruined pussy, blood and cum splattering the floor as it runs off the bar. Her eyes are impossibly wide, disbelieving, stunned, her brain till now unable to conceive the sort of pain she's in. Her breath comes in ragged gasps, bloody foam on her lips, bubbling from her delicate nostrils. The hammering of her heart is visible in the hollow of her throat.