Daddys newest addition to the family

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Daddys newest addition to the family

Post by Timberwulff » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:18 pm

[17:13] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) Daddy is standing in his old laboratory leaving a message for Toybox before he sees remnants of one of his toys. An idea slowly forming he begins to work, connecting toy parts, creating an android toy that can pass for human. He looks down at his creation before he reaches to behind its ear and presses a button to activate it.
[17:16] Xyzara Resident: The toy remains motionless for several seconds, though lights on any open display or connected computer would show flickering of activating programming. Finally the Toy opens her eyes, staring up blankly at the ceiling, "Toy Ecks Why Zee online. Processing program. Processing. Processing." Her eyes flicker, then she gasps slightly before looking over with a smile, "Hello Daddy."
[17:18] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic): /3 looks at Ecks Why Zee and smiles."Hello there dear. How is everything?" before he looks at a screen showing the scanner making sure every function is at peak.
[17:20] Xyzara Resident: XYZ blinks a few more times, "Diagnosic running. All physical systems within normal parameters. Function programming not found." She frowns slightly, "I do not know what you need me to do Daddy." She sits up, the displays showing repeated checks for a function.
[17:20] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) looks at her."I am going to have you go to school my child."
[17:22] Xyzara Resident: XYZ steps off the bench, her nude (?) form swaying slightly as she takes her first steps, "But why do I need to go to school? You can program me to be whatever you want me to be."
[17:24] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) steps back seeing her moving."Indeed, and at the moment I need you to be a student. You will keep an eye on your classmates, giving me information that I request as well as help with this..." as he motioned at something with a sheet covering it.
[17:26] Xyzara Resident: Xyz turns and moves towards the sheet, her programming carrying her hips in a sensual sway that thankfully looks natural, "Oh, you want me to be a Spy!" Thankfully the programming to make her be more human prevents her from referring to herself in the third person like some synthetics.
[17:28] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) nods. motioning to a rack of clothes."Indeed as well as a lab assistant when it is called for. before he steps to the sheet, pulling it off showing an... unusual chair.
[17:28] Xyzara Resident: XYZ blinks a bit, circling the chair slowly, "Oooh, what does this do?" She goes to sit in it a bit impulsively.
[17:31] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) smiles."It is a chair for adjusting the minds of particularly troublesome students. Feel free to sit there it is not finished yet." He smiles."However you will need to get clothes on before we go to the school."
[17:34] Xyzara Resident: XYZ lounges it in it like a proper villianess, or egyptian queen, "Daddy doesn't like me like this?" She giggles, "I'll see what's in the Toybox tickle trunk."
[17:36] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) smiles."Of course I like you like that but societal conventions dictate covering yourself for the most part. And I want you fitting in, after all you're not just a spy, but you are undercover."
[17:40] Xyzara Resident nods and moves over to the closet where the outfits are stored. She makes sure to bend forward so you get a good view of her full rear as she collects out an outfit. She decides to include panties, though she is very clearly trying to decide on that.
[17:40] Xyzara Resident: (( I have my schoolgirl outfit on, I think. ))
[17:42] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) nods and watches her getting ready. He had to admit he was checking her out but right now he was focused on the task at hand. "A School girl outfit will work for now."
[17:48] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) looks her over."You are to interact with the students and given the opportunity feel free to interact with the Student body. The only exceptions are the teachers unless they initiate and the ones known as Red and Condiment Kid.. I already have them in my sway."
[17:56] Xyzara Resident smiles and licks her lips, "Oh that does sound like fun. Though perhaps Daddy will interact too?" She winks as she puts on the rest of her outfit, which includes a black corset over her white blouse and pleated skirt.
[18:01] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) Nods as he watches her. "Not in every interaction but yes." He adjusts his tie... then adjusts his package." the main goal is to get enough students under control, do you understand?"
[18:03] Xyzara Resident: XYZ nods as she finishes getting dressed, including a short black Wig drawn to one side, "Yes Daddy, I understand."
[18:04] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) nods."Good, now we will need a name. A nom de plume if you will."
[18:05] Xyzara Resident: XYZ thinks, "Xy Zee?" she moves back and perches on the arm of the chair, "Or something more 'mundane'?" She sticks her tongue out at her own suggestion.
[18:07] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) shakes his head."That will work fine, considering the various worlds students seem to come from that would be a fine name." Now one other thing." At the school or out in public I am to be referred to as Mr. Bochs."
[18:08] Xyzara Resident thinks, "How about Xya Zara. Means wheat princess. Which is kind of silly given how I look, but oh well." She looks to see if there's a blond wig in the cabinet.
[18:09] Xyzara Resident: (( I have her currently designed as a Goth. pale skin, alot of black. But for the student look I could maybe change it. Think XYZ could change her skin color at all? ))
[18:09] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic): **Sounds good but keep her goth it kind of works
[18:09] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic): Especially with Packrat and the snack girl as well.
[18:10] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) looks at her and smiles."No no this works for you, but you can be Xya Zara and use the princess meaning ironically if you like."
[18:11] Xyzara Resident grins and nods, "I figure anyone who'd go for a blonde bimbo is probably more easy to manipulate than me fitting in with the outsider crowd."
[18:13] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) rubs his chin. "Usually yes, but you will find this city is... different in many ways."