Almost outta booze *Tag Lady N if ya want*

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Almost outta booze *Tag Lady N if ya want*

Post by Timberwulff » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:06 am

Alicia wandered around the newly formed city. She was frustrated to begin with, her people were gone and some asshole stole her wallet. Mind you it was filled with small pieces of the beings she beat up, but heck it was hers, and if she found who took it she was intent on whooping some ass, but for the second time in as many years she lost her tribe. She was glad she was able to throw herself into work, helping to build the city and clear out any threats from the indigenous wild life, but she was still lost... and this was her last bottle of rotgut from the old world. She wandered around and looked at the buildings and sighed. Yeah, this city was her tribe now but she was craving something more, some kind of direction. Chugging the contents of the bottle, she lets the bottle fly and sees it shatter against a building. She was Frustrated and, even being Vanguard wasn't helping... if she even was Vanguard anymore. She hasn't talked to Lady N in while and that was when it hit her.

Turning on her heel she started walking to the Vanguard building moving through she soon found her way to Lady N's office. Any security that got in her way were put down, not killed but shown that she is not one to be trifled with, thankfully it was only one security guard that was more interested in getting...handsy. HE wound up hanging from a wall hook by his underwear with a broken arm. She knocked on the door, hoping Lady N could help give her direction like she had before.

"Hey... Ya busy?"

DeuxBlackthorn
Site Admin

Re: Almost outta booze *Tag Lady N if ya want*

Post by DeuxBlackthorn » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:53 am

Lady N glances up from her tablet full of the latest reports on survival supply stocks as she hears a commotion out in the offices, leaning back in her chair with a smile after confirming the source and watching an idiot get put in place. As she hears the knock and question she responds warmly "Not too busy to chat, come on in and have a seat" gesturing to the chair across her desk

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:19 am

Alicia entered and looks at her.
"I'm having an issue here. Let's face it, I'm a Savage,primal person, I could handle it when I had my people from the wasteland, but now.. I don't know where I fit in or where to go from here. Normally I would just wreck some shit for kicks, but too much stuff is still new and connected to you. I need a direction, I need something or I think I'm gonna lose it..."

She paused, "I'm out of booze, and ideas. Do you have any ideas. I need something to give me focus. This city life feels like it's wrecking who I am."

DeuxBlackthorn
Site Admin

Post by DeuxBlackthorn » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:26 am

Lady N listens closely, then chuckles a little and nods "Fair enough point... had been thinking the construction would keep your mind off things for a while, but we've got enough heavy lifters that we can afford to spare one, and I do have a little side project that might be of interest to you. Mythos has been scouting out some of the immediate surroundings of the city to make sure there aren't any large threats too close by, could send you along with her in the morning when she heads out again for a couple days, at the least you can wrestle with some of the wild animals and haul back food for people"

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:12 am

Alicia listens, a smile crossing her face. "I can definitely do that. Don't think I've met Mythos but I am very good with the chance to wreck some stuff," She stands up and smiles."I can't guarantee this will be a complete fix, but this gives me something to focus on. Hell maybe I can even find a new tribe out there." She reaches behind her and draws out her axe."Tell ya what I really want a chance to make this challenging so I'm gonna go out bare handed. She sets the axe on Lady Ns desk."You're the only one I trust with this, sooooo."With that she turns around and heads for the door. "I wont let you down, I will bring back meat." As she heads out the door.

DeuxBlackthorn
Site Admin

Post by DeuxBlackthorn » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Lady N chuckles as Alicia starts heading for the door "Hold up a sec" a bottle and a piece of paper forming onto the desk "Something heavy to enjoy for tonight, and the coordinates to a small hot spring. Take the night to unwind a bit, and I'll send her to meet you there in the morning... your axe will be safe here till you get back, hope you have fun with it"

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Alicia nods and comes back to get the items before heading out the door."Thanks, You have no idea how much I appreciate this."