Captain Frank Wilson of the CCPD

This section is for non powered characters, notable non player characters, and anything else that doesn't fit the other sections
Montyjack

Captain Frank Wilson of the CCPD

Post by Montyjack » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:57 am

Captain Frank Wilson of the Celestial City Police Department is more or less a good man, trying to do the right thing when he can. He is the immediate superior to Detective Rosencrans and Callahan.

He is a well thought of guy in his 50s by his immediate colleagues.
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

BluePhalkon
Site Admin

Re: Captain Frank Wilson of the CCPD

Post by BluePhalkon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:00 am

"He's not the kinda guy I'd bare my soul to, but I'd definitely share a beer with him, and I know he's got my back." -Detective Rosencrans, on Captain Wilson

Montyjack

Re: Captain Frank Wilson of the CCPD

Post by Montyjack » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:06 am

Detective Callahan quite likes Wilson, although he did harbour resentment towards him that his whole family made it through the END, and his own pregnant wife did not. Despite Wilson docking him two weeks pay, one for when Dixie burned down the police station, and the other for Titan's escape, overall he likes the guy. He suspects that Detective Rosencrans has a thing for Wilson despite repeated denials.
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."