Common NPCs for everyone's use

This section is for non powered characters, notable non player characters, and anything else that doesn't fit the other sections
Chyleste
Site Admin

Common NPCs for everyone's use

Post by Chyleste » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:25 pm

One thing that I think will help make Celestial City feel more alive is if we can all mention and use some NPCs when we have a use for them. This thread will be a list of names and short descriptions of some people who could commonly be seen around Celestial City. Please feel free to add other NPCs to this thread and use them in scenes
Who knows, maybe an NPC will become popular and interesting enough for someone to actually claim and play them.

Billy Lumpkin ~ A young man, about in his early 20s, who delivers the mail around Celestial City. He is a good kid trying to live up to his father and grandfather's legacy of dedicated mail carriers.

The Garthwaite Construction Crew ~ Founded by Richard Garthwaite and now run by Rosie Rivets. They work quickly repairing and maintaining the entire city. Rosie is known for promising to have a project done in record time, much to the frustration of the rest of the crew who swear it's impossible to work so fast.

Sherman Cabbie ~ Drives Celestial City`s monorail tram every day. Or at least he did until the entire tram system was stolen. Now Sherman walks around the route the tram used to follow offering piggyback rides to his regular passengers.

BluePhalkon
Site Admin

Re: Common NPCs for everyone's use

Post by BluePhalkon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 am

Not quite for "everyone's" use, but Nick and Blue's immediate supervisor is Captain Frank Wilson. Think a friendlier, more caring J. Jonah Jameson as portrayed by J. K. Simmons.

LillianVickson

Post by LillianVickson » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:23 pm

I'll submit an NPC that I don't use enough on my own:

NAME: (First Name Unrevealed) Batman. ((I'll give it to Admins that ask))
AGE (all characters must be at least 18): 35
CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY :
Studied in a version of Boston before Celestial city. Had to work hard at it due his status as an African-American.

Powers: No Special Powers
Skills: Medical Doctor, Specializes in Metahuman medicine

Quirks: While he is aware of the Comic Book character, 'Batman', and made some peace with the Franchise, he dislikes any mention of Batman's sidekicks. He is particularly set off by the question, "Where's Robin." This question is somehow something people feel the need to joke about upon meeting him. ((Don't even prod the Players. It's bound to happen))

((Yes, Batman is a real last name. Look it up))
((If someone posts in group of a Hospital RP and I'm online but not busy I'll try to play him myself.))
Beep Me

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:49 pm

((I wish my name was Batman in real life :) ))
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:04 pm

(( Where's Robin? ))

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:53 am

((Drinking himself silly because he'll never be Nightwing!))
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."