SPONSORSHIP AND RESTITUTION CONTRACTS FOR YOUR CONVIENIANCE.

This section has rules, guides, and other helpful information about the sim
J.Trimble
Sim Admin

SPONSORSHIP AND RESTITUTION CONTRACTS FOR YOUR CONVIENIANCE.

Post by J.Trimble » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Sponsorship contracts are private agreements between consenting parties.
Restitution contracts are legally binding criminal punishments.
Civil Restitution contracts are legally binding civil penalties issued in civil matters.

J.Trimble
Sim Admin

SPONSORSHIP CONTRACT

Post by J.Trimble » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:52 pm

A Sponsorship contract that is legally valid between a sponsor and a sponsored person.

Sponsorship is an option for citizens who have difficulty finding regular work.

RESTRICTIONS: Businesses may not use sponsorship contracts in lieu of regular working contracts.

A Sponsor has no duty to provide

food
shelter
health care

to the sponsored person.

A sponsorship contract is for an agreed upon weekly sum that the sponsor will provide to the sponsored.

LIABILITY: Any death or lasting damage to the sponsored brought about as the result of this contract will result in criminal prosecution of the Sponsor.

DATE:
AUTHORIZED CITY SIGNATORY:
NAME OF INDIVIDUAL TO BE SPONSORED :
NAME OF SPONSOR:
CONTRACT DURATION:
WEEKLY PAY OF SPONSORED INDIVIDUAL:

I the sponsor in the presence of the city signatory understand the body of the property is now under law considered my own physical body for the contract duration. I will not permanently or irrevocably damage the physical status of my property. I also understand that anything created by the sponsored during the contract period belongs to me.

I the sponsored in the presence of the city signatory understand that my body is now owned by my sponsor and may be used for
Laboring. Sexual pleasure, Experimentation. I enter into this contract under no coercion, force or influence not my own. Failure to disclose coercion, force and alien influence at this time can result in prosecution should I later come to contest the terms of this contract.

I the sponsored also understand that any physical or mental properties I create or take ownership of during the contracted period will default to my sponsors ownership.

SEVERANCE:
This contract is valid for one year or until both parties by mutual agreement decide to dissolve the contract.

Confidentiality clause.
The individual named as sponsored person agrees not to disclose any details of their duties or treatment during the period of contract or after the contract has been terminated/ fulfilled.

Failure to maintain confidentiality will result in criminal prosecution for which the individual named as sponsored person will be liable for damages.

((OOC. Please respect your properties OOC limits. ))

NOTE: It is illegal for an owner to get their property to commit a crime. If it is proven the property was ordered to commit a crime, the owner is charged with the crime.

If the property committed minor or medium crime of its own accord the owner is charged with negligence and fined.
If the property committed a major crime of its own accord the property is seized for resale and the owner charged with criminal negligence resulting in a super massive fine or alternative sentence.

SENTENCE LENGTH:
It is up to the parties to decide if this is real life time or second life time, this is like pregnancy, it lasts as long as it needs to and as long as it is convenient for both parties.

J.Trimble
Sim Admin

RESTITUTION CONTRACT

Post by J.Trimble » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:53 pm

A restitution contract is a contract between the city and claimant regarding an individual who is being sold off to pay for their crimes.

A restitution contract is only for those who can not pay the dollar value of their crime.

The Individual to be propertied has the following rights.

The right to life
The right to shelter
The right to medical care
The right to fuel their bodies.

A property who has been sentenced to a contractual period has temporarily surrendered all claims of ownership of.
(A) 1. Their body
(A) 2. Anything produced by the property during the contracted period.
(B) Property owned by them.

A claimant may not order their property to infringe upon/ damage another persons property.
A claimant may not order their property to defraud nor damage another individual.

A claimant is obligated to repair any physical damages occurring to their property.
A claimant is responsible for keeping their property alive.
A claimant can not sell the property but they can transfer the contract for the remainder of the contract period.
A claimant may rent out the property on an hourly basis.

Contract duration.

Depending on the crime.

Minor Theft, Minor Affray, Minor Fraud, Minor Property Damage =48 hour.

Medium Theft, Medium Affray, Medium Fraud, Medium Property Damage, Sexual Assault = 1 week

Major Theft , Rape, Assault, Major fraud, Major Property damage, =1 month

Manslaughter, property destruction, Assaulting a peace officer. = 3 months
well
Murder, Mass property destruction, Assaulting a city council member = 6 months

Treason , Terrorism, = 1 year

Sentencing can be cumulative. For instance a Rapist who also commits minor fraud can be sentenced to 6 months plus 48 hours.

DATE: 25/1/207
AUTHORIZED CITY SIGNATORY: DELPHINE TAGGAT
NAME OF INDIVIDUAL TO BE PROPERTIED :
NAME OF CLAIMANT:

CONTRACT DURATION:

I the claimant in the presence of the city signatory understand I am now responsible for the Individual property named. I understand that I can and will be held responsible for their actions during the contract period, unless it is proven that the property acted with their own influence or outside influence.

I understand the property has rights outlined in the preamble of the contract. I understand the body of the property is now under law considered my own physical body for the contract duration. I understand that to fail to restore the body to its current state before the end of the contract is a breech of contract for which I may face a charge of minor fraud. If anyone else damages the property during my charge of the property I must immediately report this and sue for damages.

I understand that if my property dies during the ownership period I can be held accountable if it is proven their death occurred because of my direct action.

I understand that I am responsible for my properties discipline and that the manner in which I discipline my property is not reflective of the government or any institutions views. How I treat my property is reflective of -me- and -me- alone.

Confidentiality clause.
The individual named as property agrees not to disclose any details of their duties or treatment during the period of contract or after the contract has been terminated/ fulfilled.

Failure to maintain confidentiality will result in criminal prosecution for which the individual named as property will be liable for damages.

((OOC. Please respect your properties OOC limits.))

NOTE: It is illegal for an owner to get their property to commit a crime. If it is proven the property was ordered to commit a crime, the owner is charged with the crime.

If the property committed minor or medium crime of its own accord the owner is charged with negligence and fined.
If the property committed a major crime of its own accord the property is seized for resale and the owner charged with criminal negligence resulting in a super massive fine or alternative sentence.

SENTENCE LENGTH:
It is up to the parties to decide if this is real life time or second life time, this is like pregnancy, it lasts as long as it needs to and as long as it is convenient for both parties.

J.Trimble
Sim Admin

CIVIL RESTITUTION

Post by J.Trimble » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:24 pm

A restitution contract is a contract between the city and claimant regarding an individual who is being sold off to pay off their civil debts

The Individual to be propertied has the following rights.

The right to life
The right to shelter
The right to medical care
The right to fuel their bodies.

A property who has been sentenced to a contractual period has temporarily surrendered all claims of ownership of.
(A) 1. Their body
(A) 2. Anything produced by the property during the contracted period.
(B) Property owned by them.

A claimant may not order their property to infringe upon/ damage another persons property.
A claimant may not order their property to defraud nor damage another individual.

A claimant is obligated to repair any physical damages occurring to their property.
A claimant is responsible for keeping their property alive.
A claimant can not sell the property but they can transfer the contract for the remainder of the contract period.
A claimant may rent out the property on an hourly basis.

Contract duration.

Depending on the amount owed

1000 CC DOLLARS =48 hour.

5000 CC DOLLARS= 1 week

20,000 CC DOLLARS =1 month

50,000 CC DOLLARS= 3 months

75,000 CC DOLLARS= 6 months

250,000 CC Dollars= 1 year

Sentencing can be cumulative. For 1 Million CC dollars the sentence would be a staggering 4 years.

DATE: 25/1/207
AUTHORIZED CITY SIGNATORY: DELPHINE TAGGAT
NAME OF INDIVIDUAL TO BE PROPERTIED :
NAME OF CLAIMANT:

CONTRACT DURATION:

I the claimant in the presence of the city signatory understand I am now responsible for the Individual property named. I understand that I can and will be held responsible for their actions during the contract period, unless it is proven that the property acted with their own influence or outside influence.

I understand the property has rights outlined in the preamble of the contract. I understand the body of the property is now under law considered my own physical body for the contract duration. I understand that to fail to restore the body to its current state before the end of the contract is a breech of contract for which I may face a charge of minor fraud. If anyone else damages the property during my charge of the property I must immediately report this and sue for damages.

I understand that if my property dies during the ownership period I can be held accountable if it is proven their death occurred because of my direct action.

I understand that I am responsible for my properties discipline and that the manner in which I discipline my property is not reflective of the government or any institutions views. How I treat my property is reflective of -me- and -me- alone.

Confidentiality clause.
The individual named as property agrees not to disclose any details of their duties or treatment during the period of contract or after the contract has been terminated/ fulfilled.

Failure to maintain confidentiality will result in criminal prosecution for which the individual named as property will be liable for damages.

((OOC. Please respect your properties OOC limits.))

SENTENCE LENGTH: