Character Upgrade Rules

This section has rules, guides, and other helpful information about the sim
Montyjack

Character Upgrade Rules

Post by Montyjack » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:41 am

The following upgrade rules are now live:

Due to high demand in player character upgrades, the following rules now apply to maintain balance in the sim.

Rules

After generating your character, you are entitled to one free upgrade to help you find your level. This means you will not need an IC reason to upgrade. Subject to admin approval.
(If your character has upgraded already, this free upgrade is not applicable)

After which:

Upgrades to equipment and abilities are limited to one per month

To get an upgrade you must have:

An IC reason to be able to get the upgrade. The IC reason and details about the upgrade must be submitted on a notecard to an admin. Providing admin agrees it, you will be able to get the upgrade.

If the upgrade is significant you may be asked to do an event for the upgrade. This event has to be agreed with an admin before you host it. Please note, there is a possibility that you may not be successful depending on the outcome of the event and as such you will not be able to upgrade. If this happens better luck next time.

Thank you.
The Admin Team.
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Re: Character Upgrade Rules

Post by Mr. Strong » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:17 am

You're missing a few. I'll go through and send you some apps I've approved lately. I didn't realize they all needed to be forwarded, so I haven't forwarded them for a week or two.

I know the list is missing my villain: Lone Star

Montyjack

Re: Character Upgrade Rules

Post by Montyjack » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:52 am

Send them through and we'll get them added and announced of course :)
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."