Join SPACE PATROL!

Users can recruit for factions here. After you get 5 or more members, remember to submit faction applications to Montyjack or Chyleste.
Diannah DeCuir

Join SPACE PATROL!

Post by Diannah DeCuir » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:23 am

Be the space cadet you always wanted to be! (or already are)

Join SPACE PATROL! Work with BLASTER GIRL! Fight forces of meanie heads! Visit strange places like Celestial City! Drink screwdrivers! (ok, the alcohol is optional)

Faction/Team/Organization Name: SPACE PATROL

Faction/Team/Organization Leader(Player and character name): Xyzy aka BLASTER GIRL

Alignment: Hero

Public Status: Public, although not well advertised

Purpose: (i.e. to take over the world, protect the innocent, shop until you drop, etc)
IC Purpose: To protect the innocent, and be good in all things.
OOC Purpose: A group of characters who are similar in style to the old radio shows and early scifi serials of the 20th century (i.e. Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers), up to the scifi films of the 1950's, but in a VERY lighthearted manner.

Stop the meanie heads today! Join SPACE PATROL!
"If you don't know where you're going, you might not get there."--Yogi Berra

Montyjack

Re: Join SPACE PATROL!

Post by Montyjack » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:20 am

Kempelen is now part of your gang! Well done :D
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

Diannah DeCuir

Post by Diannah DeCuir » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:20 am

Yay! Welcome aboard! :D

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:20 am

Thank you! I didn't have a choice :P
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

Diannah DeCuir

Post by Diannah DeCuir » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:27 am

You're not supposed to say that! You're supposed to act like you really want to be in the group, and it's the best thing ever! Now try again! :P

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:44 am

It is my honour to be part of Space Patrol. I can think of no other group that fills me with so much inspiration and fulfilment as Space Patrol...*salutes*

Diannah DeCuir

Post by Diannah DeCuir » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:54 am

Montyjack wrote:It is my honour to be part of Space Patrol. I can think of no other group that fills me with so much inspiration and fulfilment as Space Patrol...*salutes*
Great answer! I couldn't have said it better! :D

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:57 am

Yes dear :)

JudiStrange

Post by JudiStrange » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Rookie with a cause Solar Girl is here...to help save the earth and all the other stuff too!

Diannah DeCuir

Post by Diannah DeCuir » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:08 am

Welcome aboard Cadet! :)

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:00 am

Once I am fully functional we will recommence with your training programs. With pretend guns.

Diannah DeCuir

Post by Diannah DeCuir » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:53 am

Hey! I'm BLASTER GIRL for a reason: I don't do 'pretend' guns! :P

Don't worry Kempmeister! I have a setting on my blaster just for you: It's called "wimp-bot". :D

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:21 am

((ROFL)) Blaster Girl. I am considering taking your sidearm and replacing it with a pretend gun until you stop shooting me, billboards, and other buildings around Celestial City! AND, there is no such setting on your current weapon. AND I am not a wimp! AND never mind...

Lilith Quinzet

Post by Lilith Quinzet » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Blank: Hey, Blaster Girl, get out of my mind!

JudiStrange

Post by JudiStrange » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:16 am

Montyjack wrote:Once I am fully functional we will recommence with your training programs. With pretend guns.

Can we pretend train and shop instead... ????

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:19 am

No

JudiStrange

Post by JudiStrange » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:30 am

Montyjack wrote:No
"But...but villains run into fashionably upscale boutiques with alarming frequency.. Especially when fleeing from the right and just pursuit of heroic minded people just like David Te---" Pauses "well they do!"

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:54 am

Cadet, should a villain run into a store we will not be able to arrest them unless we have full mastery of our abilities and weapon systems. Also, there is no credit left on the card. You and Blaster Girl spent it all during the team bonding exercise.

Diannah DeCuir

Post by Diannah DeCuir » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:33 am

No credit left? That means it's pool time! I need to work on my tan before Winter! Come on you two! Officer Kempfire, you bring the sunblock, ok?

JudiStrange

Post by JudiStrange » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:40 am

"No credit...what does that mean exactly.. we can order another card right, oh yes! yes of course!! Tanning for proper nutrition! Yes yes, please remember sunblock sir, I freckle like you wouldn't believe!"

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 am

Cadets, may I remind you your complexions will not save you in a firefight. Good weapons training will. After armed combat training, we will embark on unarmed combat training. Topping up tans is not actually part of your training as you will not be posted to Vrangga Nine. Where preventative cream is the only way to survive the hostile environment. And no credit means you have spent all the money. All of it. Not a penny left.

JudiStrange

Post by JudiStrange » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:05 am

But Sir, in order to be sharp can we use real blasters, live munition? Blaster Girl without a real Blaster is just "Girl" think of the children who look up to her, and..I will Still need the unblock, I'm Highlands fair Y'know... I'll speak to professor Benedict to see if he would wish to join us, he scowls a lot but is very keen on charting improvement things for my gear!

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:22 am

Processes...Blaster Girl without a gun is not such a bad thing. Good for the circuits. But he knows she has to learn how to use her weapon. "Very well you can use live weapons but only shoot them when I say so. He pulls out some money from his pocket and hands it to the cadets. "This should be enough for sunblock." He processes again. "Yes, a distinguished academic is always good for Space Patrol. Please bring him here so we can do his induction."