Club: The Throwaways

Users can recruit for factions here. After you get 5 or more members, remember to submit faction applications to Montyjack or Chyleste.
ChibiSky

Club: The Throwaways

Post by ChibiSky » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Overall Description: The Throwaways is a small club in the industrial area of the city. It is part bar and part fighting club, open to all,

Focus: it is intended as a place more for socializing for people who have no faction and as a place to make contacts and get small RP stories going in the seedier underbelly of the city, without the grand scale.

Setting: a small warehouse converted to bar with a fighting pit in the back. it will have a normal bar area with a few seats over looking the pit , upper office area over looking everything, and a pit area for fighting.

Encouraged Roles: pit fighters, gamblers, bar patrons , prostitutes, criminals, vigilantes, etc...

ChibiSky

Re: Club: The Throwaways

Post by ChibiSky » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Small update. i have added a group with roles for titles, thats free for anyone to join. Its intended just to give people an idea of what kinda rp you might be looking for in the club.
the titles are Patron, Brawler, Fixer, Merc, Staff, and Slut .
Im hoping to start pit fighting and some merc contracts in the next week or so, so if anyone is interested in any of those or setting up stories, give me a yell and we can see about getting things rolling, or in genreal ideas to improve the place and make it better for the city IM me and we can see about implementing them.

Butterfly of Doom

Re: Club: The Throwaways

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:07 pm

The bar has continued its functions under the newer management of Anna-Kate Harper
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna