The Widow's Web

Users can recruit for factions here. After you get 5 or more members, remember to submit faction applications to Montyjack or Chyleste.
Fawkes

The Widow's Web

Post by Fawkes » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Little Miss Muffet
Sat on a tuffet,
Eating her curds and whey;
Along came a spider
Who sat down beside her
And tempted Miss Muffet away.
The Widow's Web stretches across the shadows; out of the way for many, but never as far as they might think. It serves a simple and singular purpose, the expression of desire. It isn't some grand show like the Cirque, nor anything as base as a strip club. No, instead the Web invites interaction with the Puppet Widows that serve the establishment and it's Mistress. It thrives on the primal need to dominate or submit, it binds and fastens both customer and captive alike into a tangled skein. It encourages all sorts of deviant play, in complete anonymity if one desires, for both the clients and the puppets. Come in, relax, be yourself; or even better, let the Mistress decide who you should be...

The Widow's Web is always willing to accept requests to acquire a certain hero or villain for a night of service if one is willing to pay the price. Money, favor, or even time spent as a Puppet servicing others usually serves as adequate payment.

Behind the Scenes

While the front of the Widow's Web is that of an intimate BDSM lounge, the web sprawls out behind it across many an interest. While some of the Puppet Widows did indeed consent, many more had some level of conditioning. The exact method or even the intensity changes from puppet to puppet, some temporary trophies, others so far gone they wouldn't know how to survive without the Mistress' care. Many are kidnapped citizens, a few others defeated heroes, and beyond that a few ill-fated villains as well. Of course, none of this is known publicly, brainwashing and mind-control is terribly tricky to prove, and many wear helmets or masks to hide their true identities when not under the thrall of the Mistress.

Past the business front itself is just rumor and layers upon layers of hearsay. Whispers of the Mistress growing an army, or finding new technology, studying magic, and dabbling in mad science. Some even suppose the Mistress seeks to resurrect an organization long dead even before the end of the world. It's funny how those rumors get started, and funnier still that those who try to investigate usually find themselves indulging themselves as a Puppet for a very long time.

We seek all sorts, those with the will to bind the Puppets to the web, those who crave the exhilaration of being bound, and those who just like to indulge in a darker side of themselves. Superheroics is all just a thinly veiled game of Sadism and Masochism after all, why not just cut to the core of it.

Those Involved

Mistress - Scarlet Widow
Nyt Witch (Pilix Nagy)
Chloe "The Fly" (Ree (Sheiva))
Adjutant Karcera (Talista Glas)
Last edited by Fawkes on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waroop

Re: The Widow's Web

Post by Waroop » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:29 pm

This seems like quite an interesting faction!

The way of being informed about it was a lot of fun to roleplay and I'm definitely interested in joining and learning more about it.

Seems like a good focal point to start roleplay.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:31 pm

I mentioned it to some people who may do interactions
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna

Mai
Sim Admin

Post by Mai » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:41 pm

I love the idea!

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:55 am

Now this sounds interesting.

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:20 pm

This sounds fun once you get it up and running. Might even have a villain that could contribute to that ;)
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

Carilyla

Post by Carilyla » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:59 am

So...... built a character that was along these lines even before I seen this forum. What are the chances it is still going to get up and running?

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Carilyla wrote:So...... built a character that was along these lines even before I seen this forum. What are the chances it is still going to get up and running?
From what I've heard, extremely likely :D
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

Fawkes

Post by Fawkes » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:04 am

I am still working on it Carilya! Just working on getting the people lined up to get approved.

Carilyla

Post by Carilyla » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:40 pm

Cool cool. Like I said, seemed to work with my character. Thought I would ask.

maryjo Marioman

Post by maryjo Marioman » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Jusr let me know when and where

Fawkes

Post by Fawkes » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:56 am

Feel free to throw me a private message with character info if you are interested! I'll give it a look and try to poke you in world.