Black Knight (maybe...)

IC reports from faction members regarding the information they have gathered on villains they have encountered.
jessi_pintens
Sim Admin

Black Knight (maybe...)

Post by jessi_pintens » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Jessi leans in close to the microphone as she speaks...

"Ummm... hello? Is this thing recording? It is? How do I know that? Is there a light or something? Oh, okay.

So, this is the first one of these I've done, so that we can all know about any of the bad guys that we run up against. You know, like, this way we can share information and maybe people can be a little more prepared or something when they run into these guys.

I don't know his name, but I know that he works for Elysium House. He's dressed in black and they're all color coded over there. And then, they're usually named after chess pieces. Like, Persephone is the Black Queen and Sir Jerry is called the Black Bishop. So, I'm kind of guessing that this guy might be the Black Knight. I suppose he could also be a Black Pawn, but that doesn't seem right, because he was pretty tough. I guess he might be a rook? No, I'm going with Black Knight. I bet I'm right."

A long pause follows as she bites her lip, thinking about the encounter.

"Oh yeah, anyways, so he's really strong. I don't know exactly how strong because I didn't have a punch-o-meter strapped to my belly or anything, but he was a heck of a lot stronger than me and I'm pretty strong."

Jessi can be heard having a brief conversation with someone else, though the words are not intelligible until it becomes less muffled and she's speaking into the microphone again.

"Well, I don't know how to be more scientific about it! He flung me into the wall by my ponytail and then hit me in the stomach. Hard! It felt like the time I got hit by a car when I was a kid.

And he's got a pretty fancy suit of armor that he wears. He can make blades pop out of his gauntlets. Really sharp ones. And when I kicked him it didn't even dent the armor. And I kick hard! Like, I lifted about 500 pounds over my head one time."

Her voice becomes muffled again for a few moments.

"I'm not a scientist, but I thought that was pretty professional! Not everyone agrees. But, anyways, also he is really, really quick and a damned good fighter. I'm really quick on my feet, like, I play a killer game of soccer and that's why I call myself Panther Girl. Well, I didn't want it to be Panther Girl. I wanted just Panther, but the newspapers kind of tacked the other part on there and it stuck.

But, right, back to what I was saying. He's super fast. Like, I tried to dodge around him and the next thing I knew I was slammed into a wall fast!

That's all the information I have about him, but I'll add on more if I run into him again and learn anything new. Is that good?"

There is another pause without any speaking.

"Oh yeah! I got a picture from the security cameras at the YMCA from when I ran into h- Oh shit. Shit! Can we erase that part? Oh, okay, good."

Jessi breathes an audible sigh of relief into the microphone.

"So, yeah, I found this picture of him attacking someone at the YMCA and I'm attaching it to the report so that you'll know what he looks like and so you can look out for him. Good luck everyone!"
Thanks to siphon for making me this wonderful signature!