Crystal Chronicles

Use this area to post your character's blog posts. Remember this is IC and all posts should be written from the point of view of your character.
DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Crystal Chronicles

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:48 am

Crystal Phoenix pulls off her blond wig, still chuckling about her latest run in with the law. Diamond Phoenix being captured and held by the Shadow Elite was the perfect opportunity to destroy her sister personality by dragging her name through mud.

Crystal unlocks the safe and pulls from it the bloody file labeled "Jasmine Phoenix" that she so brutally stole from the asylum during the massacre last year. She peels open the file and reads quietly from the first page. Daily readings of its conent gives her more insight into her condition and how to overcome the obstacle of perpetually disappearing sometimes for days at a time. Its reads:

"Subject Jasmine Phoenix still showing signs of psychosis and multiple personality disorder (MPD), claiming she 'goes places' when she sleeps. Multiple experiments show indeed there is neural activity indicating what has previously been identified in meta-humans as energy manifestations in physical form. Our team is still struggling to gain insight into how this activity is related to her 'dreams', but will continue probing the subject to find out what or WHO she is manifesting.

After multiple surgeries, our brain implants show specific and distinct regions are active when she sleeps. More elaborate surgeries will be needed to link the personalities to their correlated neurons in the patient's brain. We must be careful however, as the brain activity tends to be active within regions associated with hate, greed, and ego when the patient has undergone more painful 'treatments'.

More experiments to come! We expect this patient to further all of our careers in the burgeoning field of meta-logy, despite some of the 'legal' obstacles."

Crystal shuts the folder and thinks to herself, "If only I could find this Jasmine. I could make sure she never wakes up from pain." She grins at the thought.
"Wait ... is this going to show up on everything I write?"

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Re: Crystal Chronicles

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Last night was a close one. I thought I would scope out the red light side of town dressed as that goody goody heroine. I figured getting a few men drunk and hooked up with those pay-as-you-go-gals would be a nice thing for Diamond to do for the community.

Before I even made it to the strip club, I ran into that damn bike cop again, but this time he had some friends. Luckily the guy at the grill's face found the frying pan to distract the officer and some two-bit pimp showed up to distract the other law-loving-losers.

Next time I see that Harley-hero I plan on putting him to rest permanently. Maybe that'll land Diamond Phoenix permanently on the city's most wanted. Besides, that cop has messed with my business one too many times. I can't have anything get in the way of my operations to put the other personalities in their place.

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Re: Crystal Chronicles

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:36 am

Dammit! They let her escape! Why did that brainiac maniac have to die! Whatever power he had over her must've released when he lost his head. I swear if you want villainy done right, you just have to do it yourself.

Guess I need to accept that do-gooder Diamond is back on the street. I guess there is nothing stopping me from continuing framing her name, but I can't exactly risk her finding out about me. Little skank, maybe I just tip off the police.

Or perhaps one last little heist in her name will make sure the mayor wants her locked up bad enough to throw away the key when they do find her. The question is what is that joke of a ruler's weak spot? Maybe it's time to pay visit her little social club. That boring VIPer House could use some excitement, and Diamond might be just the one to give it to them!