A Home!

Use this area to post your character's blog posts. Remember this is IC and all posts should be written from the point of view of your character.
Narelle Leia

A Home!

Post by Narelle Leia » Wed May 24, 2017 4:55 pm

For the first time in a long time, I'm wearing my fluffy slippers and wearing a bathrobe. Today is the first day in my new apartment! It's comfy and spacious and I'm in love with it! It's right across the street from Protectorate HQ.

My own place! I never thought it would happen! I never thought I'd live this long.

I only wish mom and dad could see it. Mom would show me how to decorate and dad...well, he'd say I pay too much for rent. Always looking out for his little girl. I remember, back on earth, the day I found out I had cancer. We sat in Doctor Grayson's office, daddy took my hand and said to me "Elle, we're going to beat this. Always know your mother and I love and always will." The determination in his face, he was so ready to fight the devil himself to save me.

It was too bad he couldn't. No one could. A cryo cell was all they could do for me.

They died never knowing what happened to me.