K'hashi's diary

Use this area to post your character's blog posts. Remember this is IC and all posts should be written from the point of view of your character.
Akumahime

K'hashi's diary

Post by Akumahime » Fri May 26, 2017 5:57 am

Dear diary, it's been three weeks since I woke up in the ruins within this strange construct. Much longer since I was captured and my pack was exterminated by Kali-Mau. She expected me to keep the Meats distracted with exterminating me until she could catch them unawares.
If she had kept my pack alive, that would have not been a problem. I decided to alert the meats of my presence , given my strong sense of self preservation, and informed them that I only eat the bodies of the dead (true) and I had no interest in harming them except to preserve my on life (also trie). That said, I have been given free reign to explore the construction and discovered things are as I suspected. There are pockets of technology not native to the meats. More over, it's been quite sometime since much of it was used. I've discovered a few caches and computer terminals that the allies or the axis would have killed for. I will update further once I confirm my suspicuons.
K'hashi

Akumahime

Re: K'hashi's diary

Post by Akumahime » Fri May 26, 2017 5:29 pm

20170426 continued
During my travels into the ruins, there are a few pieces that should be of note, I have identified them with the help of Akumahime the Oni:
A computer made small enough to fit on my forearm, it has something called "Bluetooth", and "Wifi" allowing me to connect to something called the "Internet" which is some variation of the Akashic Record or the library of the "Great Race". It's allowed me to catch up on the advancements of the Meats, SOMEWHAT. I am also adding the P'Nathi Language translations to the best of my ability. So far I have not found Other Ghouls, even though Akumahime admits it is entirely possible they may still be in hiding.

A Ray pistol (Akumahime calls it a "Blaster") similar to the ones in the Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon Movies. It fires forty shots before recharging like a Tommy gun. I am keeping that for ranged attacks.

Aside from the cache:
I have discovered a hidden room within the train tunnels concealed with Illusions. Within were larger computers (Like the ones I had seen the Meats make before but more advanced) and a strange sarcophagus type device. Whoever was Buried in that either awakened or has yet to be entombed in it. Either way I intend to keep an eye on it and attempt to gather any information within the computers I can navigate.

I still miss my pack...

Akumahime

Re: K'hashi's diary Photos

Post by Akumahime » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Photos of the Ghoul Princess
Attachments
Ghoul Princess Steam Punk (3).png
Ghoul Princess Steam Punk (2).png
Ghoul Princess Steam Punk (1).png

Akumahime

Post by Akumahime » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Another Steam Punk outfit.
Attachments
Ghoul Princess Red and Black (1).png
Ghoul Princess Red and Black (2).png

Akumahime

Ghoul Princess Incident report 20170814

Post by Akumahime » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:07 am

The Ghoul Princess spots a metahuman under the bridge, hovering, thinking she may be trying to damage the supports, She pulls out her blaster and fires a couple of warning shots. "Fly away from the support, or I will open fire.."

[08:31] SolarGirl * I turn quickly at hyearing the shots and the voice* "What the hey!??? I'll fly away AFTER I fix that fracture.. and then we'll talk!" * I turn back to the fracture point*
[08:33] Ghoul Princess "I don't see any concrete in your hands, How exactly do you plan to repair it.?"
[08:36] SolarGirl "watch.. and learn!" * I sign, and start moving my hands over the concrete either side, and over the fracture, playing my meagre heat vission at the same time.. the concrete fusing.. "It's only a temp fix, I know.. but it'll do until a proper team can come and fix it..." * I turn back towards you, my hands showing signs of friction burns, , already healing.. "Now... what's this about?"
[08:37] Ghoul Princess shows her ID from BREACH: "I'm a licensed Warden on patrol, we do have Bad people running around doing bad things."
[08:39] SolarGirl * I drift closer slowley, looking at the I.D. BREACH? Ah.. then you probably heard of me.. I've been helping someone who works for BREACH... Teela? You know her? Or.. Madame Frost?"
[08:40] Ghoul Princess "I might have, but you have to admit that someone directly under the bridge Might be a tad suspicious.."
[08:41] SolarGirl "Well.. I suppose so.. I'm SolarGirl... Not a bad guy.. erm.. gal... villian... " * I hold out my right hand, the skin now a little redder than normal, but otherwise looking normal*
[08:43] Ghoul Princess "Ghoul Princess..." as she shakes, then nods. "Next time just contact city Hall unless there is a direct threat to someone..and make sure you register there too. It saves a lot of grief when you have an Identity Card and a license."
[08:44] SolarGirl "I'd.. already decided to to that. .. Teela suggested I should... "
[08:45] Ghoul Princess "Great we're all set," pulling out a small tablet she hands it to you.."Would you mind Signing here? It's just that you and I spoke and the conversation was resolved amicably."
[08:47] SolarGirl * I take the tablet* "Um... Sign? Well.. okay... seems a bit... silly though... .. Um... Got a pen?"
[08:47] Ghoul Princess "Just use your finger tip, it's a touch screen, This technology is so helpful.."
[08:48] SolarGirl "Oh.. okay... um... " * I trace my finger tip over the screen, spelling out 'SolarGirl'... um.. that okay?"
[08:50] Ghoul Princess "Perfect, Here is my card, any questions, feel free to ask, I also do Captive Heroine sessions, that includes bondage and what not. Pleasure meeting you."
[08:50] SolarGirl "Okay.. thank you... " * I take the card looking at it... "Um... bondage?"
[08:51] Ghoul Princess "Just contact me if you are feeling horny."
[08:51] Ghoul Princess then jumps down below and departs.
[08:51] SolarGirl "Um... horny?"
[08:51] Ghoul Princess "In need of a good fuck,"

Akumahime

Post by Akumahime » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:36 am

Location Coordinates: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/C ... 78/52/1986

[08:53] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: ah there you are, what did you need?
[08:55] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess nods as Hydrofreeze shows up.."This camp I discovered, I just wanted to confirm some of my findings.." Pointing to the meat on the BBQ. "That smells almost palatible to me...a little TOO palatable, And this cage, is a little too large to be catching the stray dogs in the area or other animals."
[08:55] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "I wanted to ask someone a little more familiar with Human dietary customs.."
[08:56] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: about the food? *she steps closer and looks at whats cooking*
[08:58] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "My species can't stand processed food, The smell is all wrong. The only thing missing is the Butchery station, but I wanted to see if you came across the same thought I did."
[09:00] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: wondering where the meat came from? and the cage could just be to hold those dogs, doesnt really matter if its too big right? and uh... then there are those zombies right? and people...
[09:02] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "Zombies arent smart enough to do something like this..and like Ghouls, ZOmbies eat their prey raw...and Most of the vagrants USUALLY eat rats or small animals that they catch with the occassional dog. I am trying to eliminate the impossible here."
[09:02] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: oh i meant if someone was catching and eating zombies
[09:04] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "The zombies here have a...wrong smell and taste, I wouldnt want to eat one. That doesnt mean someone else wouldnt..but I have fairly low standards for prey."
[09:05] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: well, always someone out there with lower standards eh?
[09:06] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "Possible, but..for me to find that almost appetizing...it's not zombie meat."
[09:07] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "I mean I can almost approach it this close without gagging."
[09:07] HydrofreezeHydrofreeze grabs a piece and looks at it, stepping over "maybe you should taste it? just spit it out afterwards if you dont like it"
[09:09] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess sheugs then dips a claw into the burger, then licking it before shaking her head back and forth then finally spitting it out.."It's human...A little too cooked. but Human none the less."
[09:09] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: any idea who did this?
[09:10] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "Not a Ghoul, I know that much..it's too...Cluttered here. We pride our selves on leaving few traces to track us with."
[09:11] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: and as you said you dont like cooked food
[09:12] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "it nauseates me..and this cage is fairly strong..and well built. This person knows what they are doing, at least in that regard."
[09:13] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: you sure it was a person? lots of aliens and such around the city too, could be one of them or some kind of creature
[09:13] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess laughs a little.."What? aliens arent persons?"
[09:14] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: well non humans, pretty sure that whoever is eating people isnt human
[09:15] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "True," she says while approaching the large pile of stinky trash.."Ah and that is how they mask the smell..this predator is smart, I take back my previous comment...this person is smart."
[09:17] HydrofreezeHydrofreeze nods "the cage kinda showed that too, not like animals or such build cages or cook their food" she pokes around the trash pile a bit, not really bothered by the smell at all
[09:20] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "In any case, I think I will continue patrolling a bit. If the hunter is still here, I want to find them before they find us. See if you can contact the protectorate and ask for a forensics team...This might be nothing, but I want tocross every T and dot every I"
[09:21] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: dont we have anything like that in breach? but ill see what i can do, but there is no law out here anyway, the protectorate wont care
[09:22] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "If we have one, get them, I just want to make sure my ass is covered."
[09:22] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: yep...
[09:24] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "In the mean time I will suggest you getting back to headquarters while I continue searching. If you see something RUN until you get back up."
[09:25] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: well not just run, ill make some ice for them to slip on too *she nods*
[09:25] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: well uh, see you around then
[09:25] Ghoul PrincessGhoul Princess "Thanks for comming out.."
[09:26] Hydrofreeze:Hydrofreeze: eh, was no trouble