The Memos of Kaela..Introduction..

Use this area to post your character's blog posts. Remember this is IC and all posts should be written from the point of view of your character.
Kaela

The Memos of Kaela..Introduction..

Post by Kaela » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:32 pm

These pages, I hope to fill with excitement, my hopes.. fears.. and of course sadness. Some may find it incredible boring, others may hang on every word... the only thing that matters is I am following the Dr.'s instruction and dealing with all the pent up emotions. It gets hard when you feel so much from everyone around you, hard to know what is your feelings and what belongs to others. My foster mom had me write things down a lot to try and pin point some of my triggers, things that brought on these powers that I can't always seem to control. So. let's begin and see if I can find myself while writing every thought and feeling down.. or well some of them..

Growing up:

Things were pretty rough growing up, I was moved from foster home to foster home. I am not sure if I was ever with my parents, if they ever held me.. or even if they are the ones that named me. I just remember waking one morning, about two years old at a house with people I didn't know. After a few years, I was moved again.. it was funny to me how they thought I was two years old, I knew in the last house I had celebrated at least five birthdays. I would tell them, I am seven.. I want to go to school, they would smile and tell me how cute I was wanting to be older. After the fourth house I was moved too, I gave up telling them how old I really was. At each house I would celebrate five birthdays, then be moved on the next one.. in a new city, state and a few times even a different country. Around the third house, a woman started showing up daily, to take me to *school*. And she continued to at every house I ever lived until the very last placement.

My schooling was in a building, where no one but the few instructors and the two of us was even aware that it existed. Sometimes, it felt like the building was hazy.. like there but not there either. We would walk through the door, and all sounds from the outside disappeared completely.. and nothing was left but cold silence. The Instructors was always very friendly, guiding me through each process they were teaching.. answering questions when the powers started without warning. But never, would they answer the questions I had about my parents.. or I had any siblings. Over the years, I was taught martial arts, different languages, weapon usage, and every subject that they could find I think. I never understood why I needed to know so much, but as they years passed so did some of the Instructors. They would age, look older, get sick and then would never show up again. I learned later, it was because they would die... that word would haunt me over and over. It was hard to understand why I never seemed to look much older, that I didn't seem to get sick. It taught me at an early age to not form real attachments.. people left you way to much for that.

As the years passed, so did the families.. some I liked others I couldn't wait to be away from. Those.. were easy to leave.. I would just let my powers run free causing havoc within this little secured world that had been set up for me. Within a day or so.. the lady would come pack everything I owned into a black trash bag and out the door we would go to the next family. Over the years, I had been placed with over two hundred families.. each one I remembered even though I wished I could forget them, or well a few of them. The last family I was placed, turned into being a home, it was the closest thing I had ever had that was a family.. and without meaning to formed tight bonds with the couple. I even grew to love them, called them Dad and Mom.

Dad and Mom.. now here was a unique couple. It took a few years for her to discover who they really was, or what their jobs really was. They knew who I was, about my powers and about how old I was or at the least the age they thought I should be. Over the years, they didn't age either which made them move around about every five years to a new place. They seemed to be well off, I never had to worry about having things I needed and they continued my training at home an as well as at *school* They seemed to be very much in love, and showered me with all the love they could. I often dreamed that they were my real parents, but wasn't allowed to tell me for some reason. After being placed with them for five years, they asked if I was ok with them adopting me.. making me officially theirs. I was to say the least over joyed, my name was changed and no longer did I have to worry about being removed and placed in a new home. Shortly after the adoption, they decided to tell me what they really did. They were both spies, assassins for hire.. they were not good or bad.. they were very careful about what jobs they took and didn't take. Once, I knew they begun teaching me the tools of their trades. After a few years of intense training, they begun taking me on jobs.. showing me how to gather intel, get new clients and how to always come home.

Never did I expect that the day would come that I would be alone once more in this world.. that my parents would do that awful word.. DIE.. but they did. Infact, almost everyone did I would later learn when I awoke on the Arc.. and that's how I came to this new place.. I do wonder what I will find, who I will find.. or who will find me.
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。
。◕‿◕。
(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(") IT'S SOOOOO FLUFFY!~

Kaela

The Memos of Kaela..Learning the City..

Post by Kaela » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:04 am

Celestial City....

Oh the wonders, I have seen here in this place. There has been just a few so far that I have met and spoken with, they seemed nice enough.. but there is always a feeling of something both bad and good about them. The bad seemingly out weighing the good, but nice enough to sit and chat with. I am sure I wouldn't count anyone as friends just yet. Though, there are two I find extremely interesting and would like to get to know a little better.. After being here a couple weeks, I still haven't found a job that holds my interest for very long, nor have I found a stable home. Living on the streets hasn't been that bad, but I know it has to become a priority to acquire both.

I have big plans for myself, whatever job I decide to take has to be one where I can come in contact with the right people... the day to day work place, just isn't my cup of tea. I need to once more do what I was trained to do, what makes my blood run hot through my veins, puts a smile on my face.. I have randomly tracked people, during these last couple of weeks, I feel like the time asleep or whatever I was on the Arc made my senses grow weak, my abilities to grow stagnate. Maybe, just maybe my luck will turn and I will just fall into a *job* without looking for it. Sometimes, it just happens that way.. it needs to soon. I think I may join the gym, start training again.. I always feel better when I am working up a sweat.

Today may be a big day, there are two places I have an interview at for a job.. each holds key advantages to them.. now to see what each can offer after talking to the manager and doing the interview. The bar, could lead to some interesting jobs.. but it doesn't look like it would attract many high paying customers, but those who have needs that are more along the line of good nature.. not motivated by greed and the hunger for power.. the restaurant however does seem like it could attract those who pay well for the dirty deeds they want done. Nothing lines my pockets more then a rich person with a secret to hide or to discover.. and they have so many enemies.
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。
。◕‿◕。
(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(") IT'S SOOOOO FLUFFY!~