The dark spirits return

Use this area to post your character's blog posts. Remember this is IC and all posts should be written from the point of view of your character.
doddseman3

The dark spirits return

Post by doddseman3 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:40 am

Steven Comming back to his apartment would rub the back of his neck before closing the blinds of his windows. Sighing hed make his way to his coffee table before stopping just before as he thought to himself. He remembered watching the news about the human protests against the metas...and how meta attacks seemed to be getting more frequent..especially now that there were many human deaths. Hed narrow his eyes. For a long time hed been leaving all of this up to the other metas to deal with the crazy shit...while he stuck with being a firechief full time...however it seems the city...or more specifically the humans need to dark spirit again. Sighing hed crouch besie the table before pressing a hidden button just underneath it. Soon enough clicking would be heard at his bed. Moving to his room the frame would slide out revealing his Dark spirit armor. All the while his A.I would speak. "Back online?....does this mean what i think it does?" Steven nods as he spoke crouching beside the frame. "Yeah....things have goten crazier as of late...Enough to bring the dark spirit back to the city....i need you to power up the hidden cameras around the city....get the feed back up..and run tests on the saber and the car as well as the power armor..ive got a feeling im going to need them....infact..fly the saber over to my location..i need to get an areal view of the city." As steven spoke he would slip out of his clothes before slipping into his undersuit. As soon as he did lights would flicker slong it as it hugged him tightly. Hed then reach for the armor as he began to slip into it. Each peice locking into place. Hed then reach for his smart pistol then his sniper before reaching for the gadget rack picking out the gadgets he felt would be neccessary. As soon as it was all well and done hed put his helmet on before throwing his hood over it. Looking to the tv as it cut on it would show up the live feed of every hidden camera he had set up in the city. A few of which went down due to unknown reasons. Narowing his eyes hed type in his wirst mounted computer as the live feed went to his hud. Soon enough hed make his way out to the balcony before pullin gout his grapple gun and zipping off into the dark.