M (Anonymous)

Use this area to post your character's blog posts. Remember this is IC and all posts should be written from the point of view of your character.
Butterfly of Doom

Re: M (Anonymous)

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:30 pm

"Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!" ( Stand aside plebians! I am on imperial business! )

The news today.. < viewtopic.php?f=12&p=17316#p17316 >

Alicia, ruler of the badlands, and Terrane, the claimed empress.. For those not witness, know that this is the cost of war. Life, and destruction. Give up your violence if you wage such simple matters. If things continue this will only get worse, and the mayor will slam the boot down. Then I will ask..'was it worth it?' And when you cry for help, heroes will whisper 'no.' And yes, I called Alicia a moron.

< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcZC0GHMLeI >
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna

Lilith Quinzet

Post by Lilith Quinzet » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Elizabeth Harrison (ohmyyousolizzie) posts.

Saw this mess in my way home #CityHallDestroyed Fought a strange monster guy barely made it alive, thanks to my powers #Phasingpowers4life #Morningghostlives

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Lilith Quinzet wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:07 pm
Elizabeth Harrison (ohmyyousolizzie) posts.

Saw this mess in my way home #CityHallDestroyed Fought a strange monster guy barely made it alive, thanks to my powers #Phasingpowers4life #Morningghostlives
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2QElEtwKWk >

Butterfly of Doom

Re: M (Jaimie Byrne)

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:25 pm

"Hoc tempore obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit"(- In these days friends are won through flattery, the truth gives birth to hate. )

The investigation bore fruit.. those who deserve to know shall. Those who hide matters do not.

My androids have gone, two taken over, the others were to be removed but the occurrence repeated. I have come to the conclusion the factory I found them in and figured out their secrets was built to provide Shiva with soldiers, one she rejected. Still I have the program that infected them from the techno ooze, for lack of a better term, on a device. I can see what cause the planets downfall. More clues to Shiva's rise. The entrance to the underground city has been sealed, this time I believe with no holes. If explosives or excavation were done it could be accessed. Still, it should seal for the time being. Nanites have already breached the bad lands. My goal tomorrow is to capture some to compare to samples I already possess.

Even if the missing androids return to the bunker they will find nothing of value, it has been cleared. Moved to a more secure location. Their potential revenge is thwarted.

The media is hiring, of course. I have placed advertisements to the regard and information on job bids. For those reading, if you need a job and have the skills, do apply.

I will not let those who would see us fall destroy us. To quote an old cartoon. Let's get dangerous.

< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJd5ldQXJdo >

Butterfly of Doom

Re: M (Jaimie Byrne)

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:25 pm

"Amat victoria curam" ( Victory favors those who take pains )

I believe I have reached a fork in the road. I can continue to bend over backwards to make people trust me.. or I can more forward with my life. I have made my attempts at amends and there are some who will never trust me or be appeased.. I will forgive what I can..but forget? No. If my words can make someone say shut up and science, or I will be killed.. then perhaps the anger just won't go away. Be mad at me. Don't trust me if you insist. My friends and family support me. I am moving forward with my life, one step at a time. I have figured myself out. Like it? It doesn't matter. Its my life, not yours.

< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pojL_35QlSI >

Lilith Quinzet

Post by Lilith Quinzet » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:51 am

Elizabeth Harrison (ohmyyousolizzie) posts:

I must come clean... it will have to happen in the upcoming announcement... #ImSoScared

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:42 am

"Scientia est potential" ( Knowledge is power )

Confession is good for the soul.

Main topic:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2600

This is obviously a case of the magic halibut. People wished for technology that made their life easier.. and regretted it later. The Gradin all over again.

< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEbsKs6IiUc >

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:42 pm

"Fama semper vivat" ( May his/her fame last forever )

Shiva's puppetmaster was revealed..big shiny disco balls everyone. Kind of reminded me of a holographic display of a mutank's butt..the machine they ride in anyway.. E--Ra-Di-cate! She served as an I for The Singularity. I give it a century and then fading into legend at best.

In tribute of Chemicae I will be eating this bowl of hot soup..and by hot I don't mean temperature. There are ten kinds of peppers in here including Carolina reaper. If I burp fire, it is for you Chem.

<Attached is a video of her eating the soup like a soup cup, or drink, face turning red.The music ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDAFivGsKX4 ) playing, before she holds down the hot peppers, a thick layer of peppery oil on top..Jaimie tearing up. >

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue May 09, 2017 8:13 pm

This is it.. I have to do this now. No fancy title.

Anthony: I have groomed a nice woman who may or may not be an alternate version of me in assisting you.. in any way you desire. She has a Business degree and my mind.

Timber and Fatima: I love you both. I am doing this to try to make your lives easier as I feel I may have messed them up some. I also need to make amends.

Morgana: be yourself, no matter what.

Mikoto: do not lose sight of the goal because of a setback. You helped save me.

Cassandra: My sister..how can I replace you? I will be trying to make it back

Eva: I will be trying o come back. For you I have left an account at the bank under both our names.

Delphine: You have been a good mayor..keep this city going.

The video shows Jaimie trying not to cry, the drone filming it swooping in and out of what looks like a coffee machine with far too much space inside. The satellites orbit the machine.

If you are seeing this..I failed..I will try to return. Maybe I can take at least one of the ais out. I hope this isn't a fixed point..and that it doesn't get ahold of my drone.

All four , the machine and three satellites seem to pinch as she initiated the temporal jump.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue May 09, 2017 8:28 pm

(side, ooc note. If you would like a more personal scene..let me know. Better in person)