Ok.. our name should mean something.

Butterfly of Doom

Ok.. our name should mean something.

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:57 am

So here is my suggestion:

Building an Adaptive Design to Advance Societal Systems . B.a.d.a.s.s

Since we focus more on civilian and construction tech. Publically at least.

Any other ideas are welcome!
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna

Montyjack

Re: Ok.. our name should mean something.

Post by Montyjack » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:06 pm

I quite like it, but the corp/faction is Cyberlord's call. He actually owns it OOC
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

Yionel

Post by Yionel » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:05 am

It would help not sounding like a WoW guild made by a 12 years old lol

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Yionel wrote:It would help not sounding like a WoW guild made by a 12 years old lol
#shotsfired #nochill
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Talista Glas wrote:
Yionel wrote:It would help not sounding like a WoW guild made by a 12 years old lol
#shotsfired #nochill

then get Cyberlord to rename us, I am woring with what I have, and doing Badass, like Shield, or Aim.

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:36 am

Butterfly of Doom wrote:
Talista Glas wrote:
#shotsfired #nochill

then get Cyberlord to rename us, I am woring with what I have, and doing Badass, like Shield, or Aim.
Yes, the name could do with a makeover. Maybe SORE ASS. What do you guys think? Seriously, open to suggestions from faction members.
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:31 am

Honestly I talked to Fianah. Thinking we need a name that spells out something..but accomplishes two things. Ill leave you an offline Monty, I think you'll like it

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:36 am

I love these. Can it be anything? What about FULCRUM? Fulfilling Unilateral Cybernetics and Robotic Unity Mastery.

Or REVEL? Revolutionary Engineering for Vehement Evolutionary Living

Or ADAPT? Advancing through Decisive Adaptations for Power Transference.

I can seriously come up with these all day, what name do you all want? I can put my vast thesaurical thinking to use for once that doesn't involve messing with people in ooc chat.

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:56 pm

Talista Glas wrote:I love these. Can it be anything? What about FULCRUM? Fulfilling Unilateral Cybernetics and Robotic Unity Mastery.

I can seriously come up with these all day, what name do you all want? I can put my vast thesaurical thinking to use for once that doesn't involve messing with people in ooc chat.
I love these. Next week we'll try and find a time when we're all on and we can have a discussion about where the faction / corp is going. Jamie and Fianah have a good idea on how to take everything forward.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Montyjack wrote:
Talista Glas wrote:I love these. Can it be anything? What about FULCRUM? Fulfilling Unilateral Cybernetics and Robotic Unity Mastery.

I love these. Next week we'll try and find a time when we're all on and we can have a discussion about where the faction / corp is going. Jamie and Fianah have a good idea on how to take everything forward.
I talked to veritas and hes on board too. we just need to hammer details

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:42 am

Butterfly of Doom wrote:
Montyjack wrote:

I talked to veritas and hes on board too. we just need to hammer details
Ok Great. I would like us to have an OOC and IC meeting on how to take the group forward. Can everyone post here when they are free to attend days/times. The latest I can start an event is slt 4pm, and I should be free all this week except Wednesday and Sunday. Sunday there is a police event which I'm hoping to go to at Midnight SLT. @Butterfly of Doom and @GreenGoddess I would really like you two to be there so you can tell everyone of your idea. @Cybermonarch and @Diannah DeCuir you two should be here for it as well if you can.

Thanks.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:45 am

Ill be back Thursday night. Weekends are better for me as I work second shift, so not usually home between 11am slt and 9/10 pm slt

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:43 am

Shall we go for 2pm Saturday or Sunday. The police event is midnight SLT. Either day works for me.
Let me know guys

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:41 am

Montyjack wrote:Shall we go for 2pm Saturday or Sunday. The police event is midnight SLT. Either day works for me.
Let me know guys

that may work. lets see who all is available

Diannah DeCuir

Post by Diannah DeCuir » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:59 am

Montyjack wrote: Ok Great. I would like us to have an OOC and IC meeting on how to take the group forward. Can everyone post here when they are free to attend days/times. The latest I can start an event is slt 4pm, and I should be free all this week except Wednesday and Sunday. Sunday there is a police event which I'm hoping to go to at Midnight SLT. @Butterfly of Doom and @GreenGoddess I would really like you two to be there so you can tell everyone of your idea. @Cybermonarch and @Diannah DeCuir you two should be here for it as well if you can.

Thanks.
I should be there.
"If you don't know where you're going, you might not get there."--Yogi Berra

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Montyjack wrote:Shall we go for 2pm Saturday or Sunday. The police event is midnight SLT. Either day works for me.
Let me know guys
I should be able to do 2pm on Sunday. Saturday is not likely since I'm going out looking for a new car.

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:46 am

Ok let's say 2pm Sunday depending on Cyberlord and Finnah. I have a good feeling about this.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:51 am

Montyjack wrote:Ok let's say 2pm Sunday depending on Cyberlord and Finnah. I have a good feeling about this.
The only issue I may have is being home right then. But I should be able to manage it

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:12 am

Also the first space mission will happen over the weekend so we might be postponing anyway

GreenGoddess

Post by GreenGoddess » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:13 pm

See I never really thought of it as an Acronym, I actually kind of thought of it as some sort of vaguely German sounding name. Like Blahpunct Stereos, LIke I just imagine the company coming to the Us by fleeing the Nazi's in WW2 that was just my idea. You just change the EmPASIS on a Different SylABLE

just my two bits.

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:57 pm

I like your thinking :)