Gadgetry

Have IC goods and services to sell post here.
Cybermonarch

Gadgetry

Post by Cybermonarch » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:20 am

Desire the tools to become a hero, but don't want to bombard yourself with radiation or drugs? Or maybe have a super powered pest harassing you? I can solve your problem. The price will be 20 grand per tool I supply you, and each tool will work for only a week before you'll have to buy it anew.

- ?

This mysterious ad would pop up in the Classifieds of Celestial, along with a instant messaging address to contact.

LillianVickson

Re: Gadgetry

Post by LillianVickson » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:40 am

Cybermonarch wrote:Desire the tools to become a hero, but don't want to bombard yourself with radiation or drugs? Or maybe have a super powered pest harassing you? I can solve your problem. The price will be 20 grand per tool I supply you, and each tool will work for only a week before you'll have to buy it anew.

- ?

This mysterious ad would pop up in the Classifieds of Celestial, along with a instant messaging address to contact.

Lil spit out her soda as she read the ad, "Twenty thou a week?!?" She grumpily started to clean up her dress. "Posting that to ninety-nine percent of the people was a waste!" Then she thought again, "and the one percent already have bodyguards and personal tech. Somebody needs a marketing department."
Beep Me