((Council Members Only)) Official Complaint by Max against Takamachi Mikoto

Want to know what your government is up to? Click here to find out...
Talista Glas

((Council Members Only)) Official Complaint by Max against Takamachi Mikoto

Post by Talista Glas » Sat May 27, 2017 10:24 pm

Max, who was under investigation for the loss of a Protectorate agent (who is now alive and well), is filing an official complaint against Takamachi Mikoto. His complaint is as follows:

[21:52] Maximilian Cromwell shakes his head " No you will do just fine " he stretches. " you heard the recording ... otherwise you would not be here. " he said with a nod " I wish to make a report about a threat to my life, as well as a raid on my place of work with a entirely assembled squad, which should push this offense into the realm of organized crime " he said calm " from the recording its apparent that she did the organization on a clear state of mind and with consequences in her head. " he started " In the part
[22:08] Maxi46 Resident: where negotiations take place, she also threatened my life as well as the life of my assistant ... who i could not reach lately. Evidence therefor is the sentence and i quote ' Two. And you get to live ' " he said calm. " Furthermore, i do request to consider my wish to not punish any of her employees, after all these people are only doing as they are told, i as an employer would have to take responsibility for my employees as well. On a last note, i do defend my bluff about a bomb threat as a mere reaction to her
[21:52] Maximilian Cromwell threat to my life, a necessity. "

Evidence is the recording in this document: (( http://www.celestialcity.org/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2828 ))

I will be bringing this to the attention of the council, both documents again.

Melanie Bensign
Hell Guard
Protectorate Chief
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.