City council

Want to know what your government is up to? Click here to find out...
Timberwulff
Sim Admin

City council

Post by Timberwulff » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:53 am

Timber sits at the table looking at the assembled council.

Timber: okay tell me what we know so far.

Butterfly of Doom

Re: City council

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Celeste took her seat and spoke, smoothing out her dress . " So far that these artisans purport to be an enemy of the Singularity. They have given us one more week to rid the city of any technology the singularity could infect, which would leave us mostly defenseless. "
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:57 pm

Timber nods as he looks at Celeste."I have gained some info on that, tell me did you interact with these Artisans and what was your impression, and where is the rest of the council?"

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:13 am

Hell Guard: Anthony Gato is running detailed analysis on the Artisans including facial recognition to see if they can be analyzed. Search has begun for any remains of the rocket, but so far coming up empty.
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:10 am

Smiles. Good. I am hoping to talk to mr Gato as well to work on some things.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:22 am

"The artisans mostly spoke. But they seemed to me to be a disarming quote. To get us defenseless. They focused on the tech with saying singularity could infect it, and spoke of agents Singularity had planted in the city. Which leaves the possibility of them having agents to destabilize us as well. Coupled with the tech removal leaving us open, it could be a bad position. We did not seek them out so the two week deadline seems to be too demanding. I trust Hellguard on the military aspects of this and know we have done a fair job of keeping singularity back as well. The council seems fractured. Until your return myself and Hellguard were the only active members. The Elite and PAE have offered to assist. " Celeste looked over the room.
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Post by Timberwulff » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:48 am

Timber listens intently. "So at the moment the idea is to find out the already infected tech and either destroy it, or find a way to cleanse the singularity from it if we can. if it isn't infected then we keep it from being infected. Destruction is not an option at this point. We are a group of intelligent people, we are bound to be able to come up with some solution."