Celestial Stargazing interview with the Alien

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Celestial Stargazing interview with the Alien

Post by Chyleste » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:51 pm

[16:28] Lexus Regal wiggles in her chair as the make up woman tries to finish up. The impatient blond yells over the head of the cosmetologist. "Cooooooody! When the fuck is this alien going to show up? Are you sure she is coming? I have never met an alien before." She makes a face and tilts her head. "What do you mean I have? Galaxy Woman? No she is not an alien. She is blond. BLOND Cody. Don't be fuckin stupid.".
[16:30] L'minya: and her Gal Pal arrive a bit later. The cop guards may not have been happy. and McBride is likely going to be very angry about her leaving after getting the invitation. But she did at least try to logic the interview as being good public relations and preparation for the other aliens' arrivals.
[16:32] Galaxia follows L'Minya having been on Lexus show before. The earth woman was quite...unigue in Galaxia's eyes. "Are you sure you wish to do this L'Minya? This race may take their anger and fear out on you."
[16:33] Lexus Regal squeals as Galaxia and L'Minya come into the studio. Lexus pushes the make up girl aside and rushes over to give Galaxia a big hug. "Ohhhh Galctica! I am so happy to see you again. You look divine! Are you going to be on the show too? Where is the alien?"
[16:35] L'minya: "They have already attempted to do so several times before. I would rather take the chance of creating a better reputation than to leave everything as it is." She steps out behind Galaxia, smiling as she drops the human disguise, her cranium appendages twisting and flicking through the air.
[16:36] Galaxia smiles as she is hugged "It is Galaxia" she states having a feeling it will do no good anyways. "L'Minya is right here and eager to do your show. I will be sitting aside and watching. I am only here for L'Minya's protection she states as L'Minya drops the disguise." She smiles at L'Minya "Please be careful."
[16:39] Lexus Regal tilts her head looking at L'Minya. She wrinkles her nose as she looks the alien girl up and down. She shakes her head clearly positive in her identification. "Her? No this is not an alien. Aliens are short and green with anten--anit...umm radio things on their heads. She is way too pretty to be an alien."
[16:40] L'minya: smiles toward her Gal, then looks to Lexus, the small smile remaining on her features. "At the very least I won't reveal my human form." She reassures, then focuses on Lexus as she speaks. She chuckles lyrically. "Small, green, with a bulbed antennae? Sounds like a Galthorai."
[16:42] Galaxia smiles and laughs as she makes her way to the back, to watch over L'Minya and the crew as well. She gives a wave to some of them who seem to be leering at her.
[16:44] Lexus Regal nods to L'Minya as if she knew what she was talking about. "Yeah exactly. So like are you really an alien? Why aren't you green?" She looks closer at L'Minya. "Oh wow your eyes are just bonkers. What color is that? I wonder if I can get a dress that color. Is that an alien color?" She pauses due to that familiar voice off camera. Lexus turns already growing frustrated. "Damnit Cody! Shut up! We will get started with I am ready. Now you just sit over there and try not to jack off." She looks back at L'Minya. "Just ignore Cody. He is not too smart. Come on and have a seat. Do you want anything to drink or eat. Oh wait---are we not supposed to feed you after midnight?"
[16:49] L'minya: chuckles as she listens, looking back at the human closely. She lets her antennae dip forward, then back. Her tail lashes behind her as she steps over to the offered chair. The blue woman glances toward the mentioned 'Cody'. "I'll do my best to ignore him. And I'm sure you can get something in this colour. I don't know precisely what colour you would call it though." She chuckles. "I can eat whenever I wish." She smiles again, sweeping her tail behind her a she sits.
[16:51] Lexus Regal nods listening. She looks over at Cody again and sighs. "Fine Cody. Do your little counting thing. I am ready. Turn the lights on! Get your shit together Cody! Fuck I have been ready, just waiting on you." She looks over and smiles at L'Minya. The blond reaches out to pat the alien's knee softly. "Don't worry. This will be just great. Wait, do you speak English or do I need to translate for you?"
[16:51] Galaxia watches L'Minya get ready for the show and the familiarity of Cody getting yelled at by Lexus. She looks around making sure everyone is doing as they should, and not attempting to harm L'Minya in any way. She relaxes a little detecting no harm and hearing nothing wrong, but keeps her guard up just in case
[16:56] L'minya: "I speak English quite well." She brushes her hand over her dress carefully. "Im sure this will be very interesting and good for everyone." Her eyes turn toward 'Cody' again and she adjusts herself on the stool.
[17:01] Lexus Regal smiles and nods to L'Minya. She turns to the cameras as the lights come on, all focused on Lexus. The blond hostess gives the camera a million dollar smile and blows kisses as he canned applause sounds in the studio. "Hello hello hello my lovelies! Once again what you have all been waiting for, it is me Lexus Regal! Thank you thank you. Welcome to Celestial Stargazing starring Lexus Regal. today we have a very special guest. I know everyone has heard rumors about an alien in the city. Well guess what? Not all aliens are little green men or those gray guys who want to stick things up your ass." She pauses and rolls her eyes toward the man off camera. "Shut up Cody. I can say ass on TV. Oh yeah? Stop me! Ass ass ass ass ass. There bleep that dumbass." She looks back to the camera and her smile returns instantly. "As I was saying, tonight we have a very special guest. The alien from the meteor, Lemona!"
[17:06] L'minya: listens, looking amused as the human woman speaks. Her antennae flick back then forth a bit. "L'minya." She pronounces in that melodic tone. "It's lovely to be here to speak with you."
[17:08] Lexus Regal listens and nods and then mouthes the name. "Oh sorry about that. Cody gave me the wrong name. So anyway, tell me about what it is like in space. What planet do you come from? It's not Mars because you are not green. So is it like that other planet the Milky Way, or Snickers?"
[17:13] L'minya: tilts her head a bit as she listens, looking the woman over carefully with half focused eyes before following the cue to look toward the camera and her alternatively. "My species actually comes from a range of planets that aren't inhabited by other species because we can survive where others cannot." She flicks her tail languidly behind her. "Those planets are on one of the spiral arms of the galaxy, quite a ways from this system."
[17:15] Lexus Regal blinks clearly getting lose a couple words in. She nods anyway as if she understands. "You live on some planets with arms? Do they like walk through space or something?" She turns quickly and shouts at the poor producer. "Shut up Cody! That is not stupid. There are giant space walkers out there. I know I saw it in a movie once." She looks back at L'Minya. "Tell him there are such things as giant space walkers."
[17:18] L'minya: "Well, in a fashion there are. I've seen at least one species that was a sphere with a long set of seven legs and two graspers." She chuckles softly. "But they aren't known as space walkers."
[17:22] Lexus Regal turns toward Cody and sticks her tongue out. "See. I told you! I was right!" She looks back at L'Minya with a smile. "I love your little dress. It looks so cute on you. that zipper down the front is sexy as hell. You know I would love to give you a make over. We could hit Van Dyne's and I know this great spa where we can get our nails done. Wait, do you have finger and toenails? Well you know I bet they would even fix up your um...thingies on your head into some cute style. That jacket is just too cute too. Is this alien fashion? Did it come from your space walker world?"
[17:27] L'minya: chuckles again, her tentacles flicking again. "They were a gift from my guardians, I rather like it though. It's made from a faux earth cow?" She chuckles softly. "I do have keratin deposits on my fingers and toes. I even have a few lovely ones on my dermus." She holds her arm out to show the almost decorative-like scale patches on her hands and up her lower arm, then dips her head forward to show off the spines lining her head. "You should see how some of my species can grow their thraus. Mine are very plain by comparision to some of my species."
[17:30] Lexus Regal giggles and reaches over softly patting L'Minya's knee. "Oh I bet a lot of people would love to see your dermus. I got a look at it in that skirt when you walked in. You got a cute litter dermus." She giggles more leaning back to take a quick look at L'Minya's butt. "That brings up the next question everyone wants to know. Do you have sex? Do you like Earthlings? Do you want to probe our butts like the gray guys?"
[17:35] L'minya: leans back a little, following Lexus' lean. She then shifts her legs and recrosses them. "We do mate, and yes, I like Earthlings. But I don't mate with Earthlings." She smiles again. "And I don't want to 'probe' anyone's anus." She chuckles once more. "Though I know a few species who would."
[17:40] Lexus Regal looks over at Cody and frowns. "Damnit Cody. Just leave me alone. No one cares if the meteor is really a shark. I am asking the questions people want to know." She looks back at L'Minya again. "You don't mate with Earthlings? Well like you do have sex right? It does feel good if someone knows just the right spots..." She glares off stage again. "Shut up Cody...." She sighs. "Well, you know, it looks like you have boobs, what about everything else? Have you see an Earthling's ---" Cody yells something and cuts off Lexus before she can finish. She stands up and shouts back at him. "Leave me alone and let me do my show! It's MY damn show Cody! Not yours! You are not the one people want to see!"
[17:45] L'minya: looks between the two as she yells. She chuckles again, leaning back a bit. "I don't possess mammories actually. They're air sacs, they help me to adapt to changing environments." She looks toward Cody before looking back toward Lexus. "But I have seen all of Earthlings before. You would be surprised by the signals this planet beamed into space." She chuckles, giving a cheeky smirk.
[17:48] Lexus Regal looks at L'Minya and nods. Then she stops and wrinkles her brow. "Wait? Your boobs are just filled with air? What if someone pops them? Can I touch them?" She reaches her hand out toward L'Minya's chest.
[17:51] L'minya: "They aren't like balloons. They're like lungs." She leans back, arching her back to let her touch the soft skin of her chest. "So they aren't precisely like being 'popped' it'd be like being stabbed in the chest."
[17:57] Lexus Regal cups her hand around L'Minya's breast and gently squeezes. She turns to the camera and giggles as she keeps groping the alien. Finally she pulls her hand back and smiles. "Yeah if you stabbed a balloon it would pop for sure. Those are nice and soft but kinda feel like a fake boob job. I mean mine are real but I got friends who have had their's done. I know a good surgeon that can do them. He is well worth the money. My friend got hers done by him and now they're like perky DDs you know. Gravity won't touch them." She giggles then shoots a dirty look at Cody. "So....why did you come to Earth? Are you like trying to colonize here? Do you lay eggs?" She turns and looks off camera with a confused look. "What? It is a good question! She might lay eggs! She said she doesn't fu---yeah do it with humans so maybe she I dunno maybe she likes chickens or something. Oh my gosh! I mean is like a chicken or something. Yeah whatever. Go back to doing your little have waving thing Cody. I am done talking to you."
[18:02] L'minya: tilts her head. She looks thoughtful as Lexus speaks. "Oh! I suppose that's a bit like getting your leks augmented... I've known a few who had their's lengthened." Her hand reaches up brushing against the side tentacles framing her face. "No, we're not laying eggs. Actually, we're only staying temporarily. The meteor was our ark, a ship that we were using to carry ourselves to the fourth planet in your system, Mars. We were hoping to simply colonize there and stay under the radar and out of the way. But the ship was taken over." She chuckles. "As for how we reproduce, my kind do lay eggs... of a sort." She chuckles again.
[18:06] Lexus Regal laughs and turns to point at Cody. "See! I was right again! She does lay eggs! I was right you ass." She smiles back at L'Minya. "You are just visiting here? You are going back to Mars? I thought you said you came from the space walker planet? Never mind. Did you say there are others? Are they still riding the shark? How does the shark go through space? Can you swim in space?"
[18:11] L'minya: "You can't swim in space. It's not a shark, it's an ark. And it moves with very powerful engines. Or it did, until those engines were burnt out when it was thrown off course by something." She ticks the questions off on her tentacles, wiggling each as she answers the questions in turn.
[18:14] Lexus Regal listens and nods. She stays quiet after L'Minya finishes and keeps nodding. She turns her head and sighs. "That's called a dramatic pause Cody. I was thinking. She is saying some cool stuff if you would pay attention. You might learn something." She shifts in the chair and looks her guest over for a moment. "Hmm well, Did you ever meet Captain Spock?"
[18:16] L'minya: tilts her head. "I don't know who that is. So I suppose I haven't." She chuckles again.
[18:18] Lexus Regal nods and shrugs. "I dunno either but Cody told me to ask. I think he's that guy from that one show you know, Star Track. Anyway, that's enough of Cody's lame questions. What's your favorite thing about Earth, besides me of course." She giggles.
[18:24] L'minya: chuckles again. "My favourite thing? I don't know. This planet is so loud and so violent. I really enjoy Galaxia's presence. And you do have very lovely humid rooms and hot springs. I stayed with a guardian who had heated rocks and very hot baths."
[18:29] Lexus Regal smiles over at Galaxia and waves with her fingers and a giggle. "Yeah Galaxus is great. She is so sexy. I interviewed her and we became great friends. Oooo a nice hot bath sounds good right now. I could use a good soaking. That would help relax. I get so worked up doing this show all the time. It's really hard work you know. I have to think of all these questions and stuff. It is not as easy as I make it look. I know of this place that has a great hot tub. We should totally go. That would be fun. You want to? We can go now. Come on it will be fun." She looks over and rolls her eyes. "I am doing the damn show Cody. I swear. i don't know how you keep your job. You are always interrupting me. Make yourself useful and go get some drinks or something."
[18:31] L'minya: tilts her head a bit, the small smile staying on her thick lips. She chuckles again. "I think I should go back to the house with Galaxia instead. It's been rather dangerous for me out in the city since he hunters became prevalent"
[18:34] Lexus Regal pouts a little bit and nods. She stands up and holds out her arms for a hug. "Aww okay well sometime we need to go out and have some fun. You need to see how Earth parties. I know this guy that gets the best stuff. It is out of this world." She giggles. "Thanks for being on my show. It has been fun. Are you going to fly back home in your flying saucer? Can i ride in it someday? I would love to go into space. That would just be bonkers!"
[18:38] L'minya: chuckles. "'m flying back with Galaxia." She smirks. "And I'm sure you'll be able to go into space eventually. Perhaps you can go with my kind to the other planet." She chuckles, standing up and flicking her tail toward the woman. "It'd be fun, I'm sure."
[18:42] Lexus Regal jumps back and squeaks trying to dodge the tail. She almost tumbles over the chair as she moves away. Her eyes are wide with fear. "Yeeep! Ewww what the hell?" She starts to crawl over the desk. "Cody! Did you see that?! She attacked me! Get me out of here! Help!" The cameras cut off as Lexus rushes over toward the crew.
[18:47] L'minya: looks confused, tilting her head and looking back at her tail. "I... didn't attack you. It's my dorsal appendage." She frowns, giving it a flick in the air, showing it off. "I didn't even touch you with it, It simply moved." Her eyes narrow slightly as she steps to the side.
[18:49] Lexus Regal stays back away as one of the crew comes over to L'Minya. He speaks softly to her. "Yeah don't waste your breath. That's just how Lexus is. Come on. It's okay. Thank you for being on the show. You were great." Lexus is yelling something at Cody as the rest of the crew starts to clean things up.
[18:51] L'minya: frowns, nodding. She shakes her head at the human. "Thank you." She moves with the crewmember to meet back up with Galaxia. "Thank you. I appreciate the support."