Wrestlemania commentary brought to you by Captain Strong and Super Suki

If you have a TV show post here!
Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Wrestlemania commentary brought to you by Captain Strong and Super Suki

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:35 pm

[21:09] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki swats at the tv as Sin Cara makes his way down mistaking him for a moth "Ewwww crawlies!!!"

[21:10] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): Geez, the Intercontinental Belt has gotten really unimportant, huh?

[21:12] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki looks at Strong "Suki thought this was in Tex's ass? It's inhercuntanddental?"

[21:13] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): The three-hole championship

[21:14] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki "And Zack rides her rough, Shi can be rough to, sometimes hungry. Would eat the Ziggle guy"

[21:15] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): The dots on Stardust's suit are to pay tribute to Dusty Rhodes.... whereas him wearing them to begin with was Vince McMahon embarassing him.

[21:17] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki looks at the dots but gets distracted by the Ziggle guy stealing her kick. "Oooo can Ziggle guy flash kick too?"

[21:18] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): The spots in this opening match, which just started, have totally destroyed the main event

[21:19] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki "Ooooo Suki is going to get a dotted ladder and dive on people. Maybe do one of those swan ton thongs"

[21:21] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): he could've jumped far enough to grab the belt.

[21:21] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki "Go Ziggle kicks!! Ziggles Ziggles!"

[21:25] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki smiles "Can Suki KO Strong? Pwease, Suki will play nice."

[21:25] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): ....

[21:25] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): No.

[21:28] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki pouts "Sexus is wrong, you are meanie" She starts singing Zack Ryders song as it plays declaring him winner "Ooh pillow, on my bed is where you go. I like to sleep on my pillow, I like to snore real loud." She smiles "Yay, whats next? Is this when the Pebble guy comes out?"

[21:29] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): "Tapout athletic gear... for when you have to look like a rapist at the gym."

[21:31] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki crosses her arms "I hate that stuffs, store lied. It said everything must go, so Suki tried to help but then they got mad and called her a thief. Shi taught them though so it was ok" She smiles as the next match video plays "Ooooo its the worlds best vs the rest. Why 2 the J vs Styles of AJ"

[21:33] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): I wouldn't mess with Chris Jericho if I were him. Didn't he beat up Goldberg once?

[21:34] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki looks up "He beat the rude goldberg device? Those are so fun. You pull a string and then a marble, a hammer, a washer, a jet plane, and then a nuke"

[21:37] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki "Jericho is a 9 time inhercuntanddental champagne"

[21:43] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): Why'd he stop using the Liontamer?

[21:44] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): and start just going into a Boston Crab?

[21:45] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki looks confused "The said they wer in Dal's Ass so how can it be Bosstown crabs?"

[21:55] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): So they're still gonna call the show "Total Divas"?

[21:56] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki claps "It's Nappa! Do you want kill a plannettt!"

[21:59] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): No mention of the attendance being "Over 99,000!"

[22:00] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki looks at Strong "Suki want's BootyO's for the Saiyan prizes. Go get them, Suki will wait."

[22:02] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): Seamus was a better champion than Roman Reigns..

[22:08] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki laughs "David Arcade was a better champion than Roman Rings"

[22:09] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): It's true. At least he knew that him being champ was bad for business.

[22:10] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki nods "Ambrose is whats Best for busyness. Romans is good for slowday"

[22:10] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): Reigns just guarantees boring main events.

[22:13] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki tilts her head "Suki is lost, thats not a kid but he is called Heartbreak Kid. Is he sick and older than he is like that Robin williams guy?"

[22:19] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki claps "And Wrestlemania ends with the Ice Cream man drinking his beers!"

[22:19] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): I've never seen a man drink less beer than Steve Austin.

[22:21] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami): Suki "So now they have WWE South Park?"

[22:23] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki smiles "Oooo oooo Captain Strong should take bad guys to Suplex City!!"

[22:24] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): he should, too.

[22:24] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki smiles "Ahhh it's Ambrose. I met him at the asylum. He took Suki to the fridge"

[22:29] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki tilts her head again "But, they are not on the street. Wouldn't this be a no holding the bar ring fight?"

[22:34] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki frowns "They are not using the shinai properly at all. They are worse than Yuki"

[22:34] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): What's that?

[22:37] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki "They called it a cando stick, it's a shinai and they were just swinging it like chopping wood." she frowns and holds up her blade "Suki could cut Supecks City"

[22:44] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki "hmmm I guess Ambrose couldn't go to the fridge against supecks city"

[22:44] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): He's probably feeling pretty.... Suplex Shitty

[22:45] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki jumps around ontop of the table "Wooooooooooo!"

[22:49] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) looks at Strong "Suki wants a Celestial City hall of fame. Suki nominates Suki"

[22:50] Mr. Strong (peoplearise): lol

[22:53] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki "Oh and Sexus. Sexus should be in the hall of fame, and then we can finally get the keys to the clitty like you promised Suki"

[22:53] Hannah Carol DuMont (hannahyagami) Suki leaps up on the table excited as Shane McMahon comes out. She does the shane dance and knocks over the the filming equiptment causing her to trip and fall off the desk as one of the camera men laughs. She rises up and slashes at the camera man as he moves out of the way and she strats destroying all the equiptment "Don't laugh at Suki!" she screams as everyone runs off while Captain Strong fell asleep during the divas match. Suki looks around and see's all the destruction as she scratches her head with a innocent smile towards the one remaining camera "Ummm, Suki meant to do that!" she smiles and disappears in a flash step as the show cuts off.

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Chyleste
Site Admin

Re: Wrestlemania commentary brought to you by Captain Strong and Super Suki

Post by Chyleste » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:58 pm

(( Haha I love it. ))

Lexus Regal walks in and sneers at the T.V. "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww wrestling? How can you watch this crap? High whoa. Wow, look at him! Oooo. Wow that's the Rock. Just look at that body. Mmmm I'd let him put the people's struddle deep into my rock bottom. Hey pass the popcorn. " Lexus sits down glued to the show.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:23 am

Suki looks confused "I thought he was a wrestler, but hes a Rock? And he has a bakery? Wonder if he can make Suki pie" She sits next to Lexus "Someone wrecked the set, but Suki chased them all off, Captain Strong fell asleep" she points to the snoring body in one of the chairs.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:37 am

Lexus giggles as she stares at the Rock. "He's built like a rock and I am sure he would eat your 'pie' like no body else can" She giggles more and looks over at Strong. "Thanks for saving the day Sushi. He's really asleep? We should paint a mustache...Ooooooh no! I got it! Get me my purse! We are going to make Captain Strong pretty. I need my make up. Hmm how does his pants come off? I know Diamond would love some pictures of his cock. " She frowns as she pokes at his side softly. "It's like he is wearing footie pajamas or something. "

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:44 am

Suki gets a very dark look "The Cock will never eat Suki's pie. No one eats Suki's pie. Suki will eat her pie by herself, no sharing." She glares at Sexus but then gets distracted as The Rock uses a flamethrower "Hehe The Cock is silly, he sets something on fire that can't spread. Suki knows how to spread a fire with intense heat. Maybe Suki should help The Cock learn to spread his fire properly." She giggles watching the sillyness completely forgetting about earlier.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:12 am

Lexus stares at Suki and blinks a few times. Her eyes go wide as she speaks slowly at first but builds up excited speed. "You..can...eat..your..own...OMG! I never even thought about that! I never tried it! "
Lexus reaches down between her legs and pushes her skirt up. She bends at the waist trying to lean down and put her head between her thighs. "Ungh you must be really flexible. "

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:55 am

Suki watches Lexus, tilting her head in confusion at what she was trying to do. Her eyes then light up realizing that Lexus must need help reaching something inside there "Suki will help, does Sexus have a storage or something?" She asks as she would reach her fingers in Lexus's pussy. "Suki doesn't feel anything"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:12 am

Lexus's eyes go wide and she smiles even wider. She pushes her hips toward Suki's hand grinding against the fingers as much as she can. She lets out a soft moan. "Ohhh Sushi....Mmmm that feels so good." She leans forward to try and kiss the ninja girl.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:32 am

Suki presses her fingers in deeper "Suki can't find anything, what was Sexus looking for?" she asks but then is suddenly finding her lips against Sexus's. Sukis eyes go wide for a brief second but then she presses back against the kiss with a dark look in her eyes.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:44 am

Lexus moans again softly and slips her tongue out gently running it along Suki's lips to try and part them for a deeper more passionate kiss. The blond's pussy is dripping as she grinds more against Suki's fingers quickly building her climax.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:57 am

Suki smirks as her fingers probe the inside of Lexus's walls. She would use her thumb to rub Lexus's clit while opening her mouth to to the invading kiss, only she would push back into it in attempt to take charge "Bad girl" she purrs out as she would squeeze her fingers against Lexus's nub "You didn't ask permission"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:09 am

Lexus opens her eyes wide and grins. She leans back with Suki's push and lets out another moan as her pussy starts to clench tightly around Suki's fingers. She bites her lower lip and squirms. "Mmm yes Miss Suki. I am a very bad girl."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:15 am

Suki stares at her new toy her eyes now a midnight color as she applies more pressure to her fingers squeezing Lexus's clit "You fail to understand your situation girl" She leans down and attempts to kiss Lexus once more biting the sluts lip. "That is Miss Shi, to a slut like you"

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Post by Mr. Strong » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:32 am

Captain Strong was actually transfixed by the entertainment of the Women's Championship Match, and watched HiaC and the Rock promo in respectful silence.

The Main Event, however, put him to sleep. He's pretty sure he's a million times better at Superman Punching than Roman Reigns ... whoever this "Superman" fellow is supposed to be.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:47 pm

Lexus moans loudly and squirms. She gasps letting out a whimper when Suki pinches her sensitive little button. The blonde starts nodding vigorously, breathing heavy. "Y-yes, Miss Shi. Hmmm I am your naughty dirty little slut. Ohhh please fuck me like the bad girl I am, Miss Shi. "

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:57 pm

Shi laughs "Oh you will serve me all right" She applies more pressure pinching the clit as she attempts to use her other free hand to insert her fingers teasingly inside of Lexus giving a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Now then Lexus dear. Just what are you willing to do for Mistress?" she smiles wide

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:34 pm

Lexus cries out and reflexively starts to clench her thighs to close her legs. Before she does, the blonde gasps opening her legs wider. A small tear rolls down her cheek but she licks her lips and lifts her hips up more for the ninja girl. Her pussy is dripping, starting to form a little wet spot on the couch. Her words come out in panting moans. "Anything you want Miss Shi. Ohh I will please you. I will lick your sweet pussy...mmm...your ass....ohh yes. Anything for you. "

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:43 pm

Shi smiles "Yes you will dear, you will do everything for me." She eases up the pressure releasing the pinch hold as she fingers Lexus's pussy smiling at the mess the eager one is leaving "You are leader of the Missfits, yes? And the one you call Arctica is a member correct?" She scratches lightly against Lexus's walls as she flicks her clit while asking the questions.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Lexus lays back moaning loudly as her hips squirm. She reaches down and with a very well practiced motion, pulls her dress over her head and off. She reaches up and plays with her own breasts, nodding. "MmmHmm. Well, Diamond is leader but she said I am co-leader. " The blonde writhes and shudders nearing her climax. "Ohhh Miss Shi....mm yes. Arct--oh yeah. Spartaca. That cold bitch. "

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:31 pm

Shi smirks seeing how close Lexus is to her edge as she once again applies pressure to the clit "No no my dear, no release for the slut yet. First you must do as you promised and serve me." She increases the pressure as she speaks "I want you to boot Arctica from your little group. Make her feel unwelcome. She is after all dangerous as you know. Remember how she almost killed you, you must protect your team as their leader. Arctica is the cause of all the destruction raining down." She whispers in Lexus ear as she pinches the clit and scrapes the inside of her walls "Isn't that right my dear?"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:41 pm

The blonde whimpers and nods. Her breathing is very heavy as she struggles to get her words out. "Yes...ohhh yes...please Miss Shi. I hate Spartaca. I'll..ohhhhhh. I will...oh fuck me!"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:09 am

Shi smiles releasing the pressure on the clit as she rubs it between her fingers "Good girl. You may cum now." She would then take her blade and attempt to phase it through Lexus wiping away any memory of Shi but the urge to do what she said would remain, as far as Lexus would know Suki was playing with her pie.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:37 am

Lexus cries out and her whole body shakes as her orgasm floods through her body. Her juices coat Suki's hand as her contracting entrance tries to pull the fingers in deeper. Lexus gasps quivering all over as she opens her eyes. She smiles at Suki trying to rise up to kiss the psycho ninja girl. "Mmm. Thanks. We need to watch wrestling like this more often, Sushi. "

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:02 am

Suki looks confused as she blinks hand inside of Lexus feeling the sticky juices on and between her fingersas she slowly pulls them out and then suddenly finds herself kissed by her as well. Suki just stares clearly lost but Lexus seems to have had fun so thats good right "Suki meant to do that?". She gets up to go clean her hands and then remembers something "That Cock guy better not have gotten into Suki's pie" she yells

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:35 am

Lexus giggles laying back on the couch with her legs still spread wide. "I am glad you meant to do it. Wow, Sushi. That was awesome. Mmm I feel so good now. Don't worry I will take care of your pie anytime you want. "