Celestial Stargazing--Cyberlord walks out?

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Celestial Stargazing--Cyberlord walks out?

Post by Chyleste » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:59 pm

[18:47] Lexus Regal fusses with the make up people as she waits for her guest. She looks over and sighs. "Cody...so who is this guy? Is he cute? Oh is it Captain Strong again? Maybe he will leave his wife behind this time. She was cock blocking him too much. Yeah you know he wanted me. Did you see that look he gave me? Oh Shut up Cody. You don't know. you don't know anything. Just shut up!"
[18:48] Cyberlord entered the building, in his hologram form as he wanted to make it clear attacks on him wouldn't succeed. "Hello Lexus. It's me, Cyberlord. I've recently recruited an assistant as well..."
[18:50] Lexus Regal blinks a few times and tilts her head as the holographic man enters. "What? Dude you're like glowing! Did you drink some radiation water or something? I saw this one place where they had 3 eyed fish in the water because of that." She looks over at Cody and blinks again. "What oh really? Him? Okay sure." The blond turns back to Cyberlord and smiles a little bit offering her hand for a shake. "Umm hi. Welcome to my show. I am Lexus Regal but you already know that. Come and sit down. Do you need make up?"
[18:53] Cyberlord shook his head, and sat down in the chair after shaking her hand. "As you are all probably unaware...recently a follower of Empress Terrane brutally impaled me upon my own generator, the result for my current state..." With that he sighed. "Lexus, do you mind if I show the people at home live video of what happened, and why they should avoid Tauros at all costs?"
[18:54] Lexus Regal looks over at Casey and gives a small finger wave and a smile. She looks at Cyberlord as he sits down and shrugs. "No I don't even know who you or Tangerine is hun. Sorry. Who is Torro?"
[18:55] Cyberlord hacks into a screen near them and causes it to show video of his death at the hands of Tauros. "This is Tauros, an individual who is more invulnerable than Strong, because my attacks BOUNCED literally off of her. I recommend to every citizen that they avoid her, at all costs."
[18:54] Lexus Regal looks over at Casey and gives a small finger wave and a smile. She looks at Cyberlord as he sits down and shrugs. "No I don't even know who you or Tangerine is hun. Sorry. Who is Torro?"
[18:55] Cyberlord hacks into a screen near them and causes it to show video of his death at the hands of Tauros. "This is Tauros, an individual who is more invulnerable than Strong, because my attacks BOUNCED literally off of her. I recommend to every citizen that they avoid her, at all costs."
[18:57] Lexus Regal doesn't even pay attention to the screen as she looks over at Cody. "Are we ready yet Cody? I want to get a drink after this." She looks back at Cyberlord. "What was that? Oh are you ready? Did you need make up? Your nose is kinda shiny."
[18:59] Cyberlord shakes his head, and says to her. "No make up. So shall we begin?"
[19:00] Lexus Regal nods "Sure thing. Cody is going to count on his fingers then the lights will come on and I will introduce you. What was your name again?"
[19:00] Cyberlord nods his head. "Veritas is my real name, but my costumed identity was Cyberlord. "
[19:04] Lexus Regal nods and looks to Cody. The producer counts down with his fingers 5,4,3,2,1. The spotlights come on, all focused on Lexus. the blond hostess stands up and blows kisses to the cameras as the canned applause fills the studio. "Hello hello hello, my lovelies! It is me, Lexus Regal once again with another episode of Celestial Stargazing starring Lexus Regal. Thank you thank you thank you!." She sits down and smiles at the camera as she motions to the holographic figure beside her. "Let's get right on with it because I am sure we all need a drink, am I right? Okay so like, today, my guest is this guy. He is a new ...superhero? in Celestial City. Please welcome the glowing Sliderboard!"
[19:08] Cyberlord sighed, and said. "It's Cyberlord... not Sliderboard. And the reason for my glow is recently I had an unfortunate encounter with Tauros, a minion of Empress Terrane. To all the regular citizens, I urge you to avoid her at all costs. Don't even go near her, hide when she's near because she can hit with about 80 tons or more of Force, as I haven't had time to measure. " Cyberlord then sighed. "Recently I've commenced reconstruction of B.A. DASS INC, the company I own. And because of the threat to the city posed by Terrane and her nutjobs, I've decided to give any heroes who wish it a 25% discount on all B.A. DASS Technologies so that they may be better prepared should they need such equipment. Furthermore, I have also formed an Alliance with the Miss Fits in order to help handle this threat. I urge all the heroes of Celestial City, unite your forces with me so that we may handle Terrane and her loyalists. She must not be allowed to terrify and shatter our city."
[19:10] Cobalt(May) stands behind the camera, covering her face. She really doesn't wanna be in front of the camera.
[19:12] Lexus Regal looks like she is listening and nods as he talks. She blinks in confusion when he mentioned the Missfits. "I dunno who this Jermain is or Toro but I have not heard anything about the Missfits working with you. I mean you look like a guy so that is not going to happen. The Missfits are all about girl power! Trust me I am BFFs with the leaders, Diamond Feelings and Superstar. So like I am sure I would know all about that." She nods and then she looks at him again. "Or if you are a girl, sorry about that. It is hard to tell when you are like all green and everything. Have you thought about maybe some other color? Blue would look so much better."
[19:14] Cyberlord sighs. "I am actually a guy. But given they didn't have the technology they needed and I did, an alliance actually made sense. " Cyberlord sighed. Another color might make good for him later, perhaps. "Anyway, Lexus, meet May." With that he looked at May. "May, come over here and introduce yourself to the world."
[19:18] Lexus Regal shrugs. "Technology? I don't know why we ...I mean the Missfits need any technology. We got like the greatest heroes in the city on the team. There is Diamond, Superstar, that Spartica chick, Mongoose, that naked girl and some others that have not shown up to the meetings lately but they are out there. So like we can kick anyo...THEY can kick anyone's butt. Oh I think Sushi is going to join them too. She's pretty bad ass." She looks over and smiles motioning to May. "Oh hello May. Yes don't be shy come on hun. Your hair looks so cute."
[19:21] Cobalt(May) keeps her face covered. "Uh...." She tries her best to avoid the cameras, but eventually gives in and approaches the front. She waves at the camera with an embarrassed look on her face. "Hi?"
[19:23] Cyberlord says to Lexus. "I see. Anyway, Lexus. Meet my personal assistant."
[19:25] Lexus Regal smiles to May. "Hello. Nice to meet you. Is there anything you want to say to all my fans out there? They are all listening and watching your ever word. They love me and this show. Ohhhh I have a great idea! Why don't we give you a make over right here live on my show!"
[19:29] Cyberlord nodded his head. "I'll allow it if May wants to."
[19:29] Cobalt(May) presses her index fingers together repeatedly as she blushes. "I appreciate the offer, but I'm already happy as Cyberlord's personal assistant." She slaps her cheeks and nods. "Normally, I wouldn't announce this on public television, but I'm also the user of a blue suit of power armor I call the Cobalt Armor."
[19:31] Cyberlord nodded his head. "The Cobalt Armor is a prototype design of my company B.A. DASS INC and is being modified by me, so that she will have a more effective armor. Oh, and for those of you out there who think Psionica and May look similar, May is not Psionica."
[19:33] Lexus Regal blinks at his words. "You'll allow it? What do you think you own her or something? This is not the 1930s. You can't just own some girl anymore. We are free independent strong women. We don't need permission to do anything. That's the message of the Missfits. Girls can kick more ass than the guys around here." She tilts her head and nods to May. "See she has the Colt bold armor so she can kick ass too." She glances back at Cyberlord. "What? The Bass company? So it is like a fish armor? Who is Sonica?"
[19:34] Cyberlord says to her. "No, I don't own her. But given she's new to this world... and well hasn't had much time here, I'm helping her to settle in as best I can. I have to go, I'll let you two talk it out while I handle something that came up..." Cyberlord then left the building to handle something.
[19:35] Cobalt(May) laughs at Lexus' mispronounced words, but simply tries her best to be polite about it. "And there goes Cyberlord." She sighs as soon as Cyberlord leaves the building.
[19:39] Lexus Regal stares incredulously as her guest gets up and walks out in the middle of the show. She looks over at Cody. "What...did that tiny prick little boy just walk out on MY show?! How rude can someone be?! I mean like really? Yeah screw him." She looks back at the cameras. "Okay so like I don't know why Sliderboard is so rude. I apologize to everyone out there. I guess he is just some stupid rude guy who thinks he owns people. So like if you see him on the streets you should spit gum at him or something." She looks over at May and smiles. "Since that dip nuts is so rude, do you want to be interviewed? You said you have the Cold Bat armor? Are you like a super hero?"
[19:41] Cobalt(May) nods. "I'd be honored to be interviewed. And yes, I am a hero." She smiles. "Would you like to hear the specifications for the Cobalt Armor? Or would you like to hear my origin story?"
[19:46] Lexus Regal nods as if she understands what May is saying then she giggles and winks at the short haired guest. "Oh I would love to hear that story. I have a lot of orgasm stories too! Is it hot?" She looks off camera and wrinkles her nose. "What? Shut up Cody. What do you mean that's not what she meant. Ohhhhhhh okay yeah ummm ewww okay then." She looks back at May now a bit more confused. "Ummm sorry about that. Cody is such a dip sometimes but he said that we can't talk about orgasms on the show. So you wanted to tell an organ story? Like is it gross? Like your appendix or something? I don't know if my fans want to hear somekind of gross story about your organs. Why don't we talk about something more interesting. Who is your favorite hero in the city?"
[19:52] Cobalt(May) giggles at the interaction between Lexus and Cody. She tries her best to regain her composure, taking a deep breath. "Actually, I said origin. As in how I became a hero. But if I had to pick a favorite hero, I would go with Diamond Phoenix. She is totes awesome." She raises her index finger. "The beginning of my hero story is an interesting one. Back in my world, there was a hero named Psionica. She was considered one of the world's most powerful psychics and she stopped Manhunter from destroying the world in 1991. In 1992, she disappeared without a trace. So Kaplun Industries decided to try and clone her. They managed to make twenty seven successful clones, one of which is me. When I came to this world, Cyberlord helped me work on the Cobalt Armor and I decided to protect people with it."
[19:57] Lexus Regal nods pretending to listen as she glances down and picks a string on her shirt. She looks back up and glares at Cody as he clears his throat off camera. She turns back to May. "That's cool. Diamond is like my BFF. I bought the spa for her. Have you been there? They give the best mani-pedis ever! I swear I could sit there and relax in with a foot soak for hours." She glances off camera again and rolls her eyes at Cody. "Yeah whatever. It's not my fault that douche walked off." She sighs and looks back at May. "So yeah, why do you want to work for such a little prickwad?" She turns and yells at Cody. "Shut up! I can say that on TV. Bleep it out then I don't care." She looks at May again. "Sorry about Cody. You seem so nice and pretty why are you working for an asshole?"
[20:02] Cobalt(May) shrugs. "I know he's rough around the edges, but he's actually a respectable person once you get to know him. BA DASS Incorporated even formed a partnership with the Missfits. We're planning to provide every hero group in this city with technology and funding so that we can effectively protect this city from Terrane and her evil faction." She smiles. "Not only that, Cyberlord is also planning on aiding in the relief and repair of Celestial City."
[20:03] Lexus Regal wrinkles her nose and shakes her head. "I haven't heard anything about that. Hold on let me call Diamond. She would have told me if she had teamed up with an asshole like that. She doesn't like rude people either." She dials the phone.
[20:09] Lexus Regal turns as she speaks on the phone. " Hello Diamond? It's Lexus!" She smiles and nods as if the person on the other end can hear her. " Hey Hey! yes it is me! So hey. I was wondering. I am doing like this interview with this Sliderboard guy and he says that we are working with him now? Are we really teamed up with him?" She looks at the phone confused and then blinks and jumps up as Diamond appears in the studio. She tries to rush over to hug the blond but she gets stuck in the stool and starts shoving it around trying to get free.
[20:09] Diamond Phoenix teleports directly in front of the camera by accident, not thinking about the possibility there is going to be a problem with her interupting. She says excitedly, "LEXUS YOUR ALIVE!!"
[20:10] Cobalt(May) waves happily to Diamond. "Hi, Diamond. I was just telling the audience about BA DASS Inc.'s plans to aid Celestial City."
[20:11] Diamond Phoenix giggles at Lexus, watching her get herself stuck. She turns to May and says huffily, "he better not be telling people we are working for him!" She looks at Lexus when she says, "We are strong, independent women, and we dont need to work for any men no matter what!", she nods as if she is proud of herself.'
[20:13] Cobalt(May) raises her right index finger. "So you're unwilling to form alliances for the good of the city?" She sighs as she realizes that she just threw Diamond under the bus.
[20:14] Lexus Regal finally kicks the stool free and runs around to hugs Diamond. "Yeah he was saying that he formed a team with the Missfits and stuff. Then he said he owned this poor girl here. Then he just got up and walked out of the show, like so rude." She suddenly opens her eyes wide. "Oh gosh! Diamond I am sorry. This is May. She is the hero Cold Bat! She is nice at least but she works for that rude green guy."
[20:16] Cobalt(May) tries her best to explain herself. "He didn't say that he owns me. I'm an employee of his company." She seems flustered at the situation she is currently in, reaching for her smartphone and texting.
[20:19] Diamond Phoenix hugs Lexus close. She explains, "I found Psionica yesterday and we didn't know where anyone else was so maybe...in a moment of weakness...I kinda...agreed to work WITH Psycho Terd", she giggles as she makes fun of his name emphasizing the word 'with' after much hesitation on her phrasing. She explains further, "I do think that we that stand for good in the city must stand up against these villains. She turns and looks directly at the camera and points to it, "Those who think that they can just come and steal best friends, or hurt those who are vulnerable and cold should think twice. Those like Terrane are gonna see what happens when I find them and kick their ass and get my friend back I mean in general the city back from these people who think they can rise up in the destruction instead of helping um yeah", she putters out realizing she accidently came off sounding like she was talking about herself and Arctica instead of the good of the city.
[20:20] DiamondPhoenix1 Resident: *that those who
[20:22] Cobalt(May) is still texting on her smartphone, trying her best to be ignored by the camera crew.
[20:24] Lexus Regal wrinkles her nose as Diamond explains. "Oh well I wish you would have told me...or Superstar about that. I mean that guy was like really rude. Who is this Sonica everyone talks about? Anyway..." She stays quiet a moment as Diamond delivers the warning to the camera. "Wait, what are you talking about? I am right here. Who is this Jermaine? Did something happen to Spartica?" She almost looks hopeful.
[20:25] Cobalt(May) raises her hand. "It's Psionica. Not Sonica." She says that, keeping her eyes fixated on her smartphone.
[20:30] Diamond Phoenix looks flustered now. "I...sorry I am kinda still torn up about the city and the whole thing with Arct...", she hesitates, and then looks at May. She looks like she just realized something, "OH MY GOD IS THIS HER INTERVIEW!?", she looks at MAy, "Wow that was totally rude of me, Lexus you can ask her questions, Im gonna step over here", she starts to step out of the camera range, and gives Lexus a queue trying to be helpful, "Ask her about being a slave for cyber word", she whispers with a giggle.
[20:34] Lexus Regal looks confused and shrugs. She looks back at May. "Oh yeah. Diamond is right. This is...well it was actually supposed to be the interview for that rude mother fuc---" Cody drops his clipboard loudly covering the last of her word. Lexus shoots an evil glare at him. "But yeah screw that rude guy. So May, Diamond wants to know what it is like being a slave....OHHHHH is this like a BDSM thing? Oh that is kinky! I can get into that kind of thing. You know this one time...." She turns and shouts "Shut up Cody! People do too want to hear these things! Damn just let me do my damn show!"
[20:37] Cobalt(May) pockets her cellphone. She glares at the camera, then at Diamond and Lexus. "I am sincerely sorry," She stands up and shakes her head. "But this interview is over. You're the most unprofessional talk show host I have ever encountered. You misunderstand even the most simple of words. Your behavior is, quite frankly, rude and uncouth. I would dismiss this lack of professionalism among your crew if you actually took this job seriously, but I'm done here." May begins to walk away, clearly infuriated that the interview has gone very awry.
[20:40] Lexus Regal stares wide eyed in a huff. She looks at Cody and then at May as she walks away. "What? I'll have you know I am the number one talk show in Celestial City. go on back with your rude master if that's what you want. I swear I have never had worst guests like in the history of ever!"
[20:40] Diamond Phoenix shrugs, and mutters as she walks by, "Your sister is way nicer than you...", she says under her breath.
[20:46] Cobalt(May) stops dead in her tracks. She looks like she is about to hit someone, but takes a deep breath. "I wonder how she'd respond if she was the one being publicly humiliated on local television by a cruel talk show host who seems to take great pride in ratings earned from lampooning every guest on this show." May tries to keep it together, but she starts to cry. "I only took this interview so I could do some good in the public relations department... But now I..."
[20:48] Lexus Regal stays angry for a moment but then when May starts to cry, she softens and walks over trying to give the girl a hug. "Awww it wasn't you hun. It was that rude green guy. I don't know why you got mad at the end there. I thought we were having a good interview."
[20:49] Cobalt(May) keeps crying. "Interview me when you decide to treat your guests better!!" With that, she runs away. "I HATE PUBLICITY!!!"
[20:50] Diamond Phoenix sighs, "Oh sweety, she means the best, dont cry", she says softly trying to comfort her. "We all have been in abusive relationships you know, thats what the Missfits is all about we support each other through these tough times with asshole men making our lives shitty thinking they are all strong just cause they can glow green or control metal or whatever they can do", she talks, but it starts to sound like she is talking about something besides just May. She watches as May bursts out of the room in tears. She shrugs, "I tried"
[20:53] Lexus Regal looks over at Diamond confused and shrugs. "I don't know what her problem is.Oh wait I bet I know." She turns toward her producer and yells "Cody! You didn't even offer that poor girl a drink! You didn't give her any make up or anything! No wonder she felt bad. Now find her an apologize to her. Just end this show. I am going to get a drink myself." She walks off camera and looks at Diamond. "Do you want to go get a drink with me? I need to relax after this shitty night."
[20:54] Diamond Phoenix giggles, "Yeah that was totally weird, I could use a nice glass of wine to take the edge off all this"